Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    Reppin
    Kent

Default Maxsta - Fading Away

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me

flows off. And maxta's never been better than ok.
    More gunshots

Nobody Leaves When I'm Jammin' Bangz123's Avatar
    Reppin
    South

ironic title since hes basically been fading away into the 'couldnt give a shit' category of grime mcs. this is crap imo btw
    'One grime tune a day keeps the moist mainstream music away'

Reppin
    The North

Quote Originally Posted by Bangz123 View Post
    ironic title since hes basically been fading away into the 'couldnt give a shit' category of grime mcs. this is crap imo btw

Very.

THFC > LFC

I must keep this avatar and sig untill further notice for losing a bet enforced by Hij.

Max had potential to be one of the top MC's, he has flow & content & can fuck up a beat when he's ready but this shit is disappointing, he needs to re evaluate his career & attempt to claw back some credibility 'cause the music I heard from him in 2011 was terrible. What makes it worse is he made a point of telling us that he would keep it grime while dissing other MC's for deviating from the scene. It wouldn't be as bad if his non grime music was decent but it aint.

Max fix up cuddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops
    Reppin
    North west LDN

don't know bout you lot but this track is hard, doesn't matter if it's grime or not

yes he does sound better on grime but it's all music at the end of the day

stop hating

lol @ 'hating' I used to champion Maxta, introduced him to Jammer, had high hopes for him and still think he can get back to his best but this shit is terrible. This is constructive criticism, something that he needs 'cause his people obviously aint telling him the truth.

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops
    Reppin
    North west LDN

Max is trying to be successful, and if the maxtape didn't do well on sales he's obviously gonna try a new approach to music where he will get more sales

and i swear he got signed by a label? if yes well then there's your answer to why he's not making grime

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member

so he went from spitting grime were he clearly had the upper hand and was THE MAIN young mc leading the pack, to this drake influenced rap were him and everyone else sound average and forgetable,ok...
    Drugs Fraud Robbery

Grime Forum OG

lol

Reppin
    The North

He got signed by SB, who although commercial nowadays is obviously from the Grime scene and you would think is looking to push Grime artists.

Max has no reason to sell out and make shit music, sorry those excuses are denied.

He's turned into chipmunk, the irony is too much but it's not even funny.

Man's another Kano.

THFC > LFC

I must keep this avatar and sig untill further notice for losing a bet enforced by Hij.

I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Reppin
    East Effing London, Newha

yo bro's... aint been on here for so long.. but i noticed this and just thought i'd come along and say so sorry to everyone who doesnt like it but ur gonna have to just listen to like... kozzie and those guys forever yh cause ive been a grime mc for 6 years regardless of whether u know that or not.. and ive pretty much had enough.... ur not maxsta fans your grime fans... and me being a musician who plays everything from the cello to the keys and guitar (which i bet u also didnt know...well why would u.. your just grime fans right?) im gonna try some new shit and do whatever i like... i done alien with kano and fucked it up... no one cares about that shit though do they.. lol you grime fans tickle me pink :D but yh just came to say if you dont like the music im making its time u forgot i ever existed cause its not gonna stop...i got a new path and some new fans.. thanks for the platform, salong suckers. dont try and diss me either cause im not entertaining lol i wont be coming on this thread after this.. to everyone who supported me along the way thanks very much.. u gave me a new life...and some shit to believe it.. but yh... Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxsta View Post
    yo bro's... aint been on here for so long.. but i noticed this and just thought i'd come along and say so sorry to everyone who doesnt like it but ur gonna have to just listen to like... kozzie and those guys forever yh cause ive been a grime mc for 6 years regardless of whether u know that or not.. and ive pretty much had enough.... ur not maxsta fans your grime fans... and me being a musician who plays everything from the cello to the keys and guitar (which i bet u also didnt know...well why would u.. your just grime fans right?) im gonna try some new shit and do whatever i like... i done alien with kano and fucked it up... no one cares about that shit though do they.. lol you grime fans tickle me pink :D but yh just came to say if you dont like the music im making its time u forgot i ever existed cause its not gonna stop...i got a new path and some new fans.. thanks for the platform, salong suckers. dont try and diss me either cause im not entertaining lol i wont be coming on this thread after this.. to everyone who supported me along the way thanks very much.. u gave me a new life...and some shit to believe it.. but yh... Safe.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires

big up max tbh..

grime does not pay. it will never pay any form of decent money, enough to make a living from tbh.
    Still Not Mad Bros.

Big up Max, no hate trust me cuz but if you're gonna go the comersh root atleast make better songs.

Song in op isn't great. Just my opinion.

Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires

another mans trash is another mans treasure.

it is impossible to please everyone, there will always be someone who is unhappy with something
    Still Not Mad Bros.

World Class

'i'm experimenting' - check
    compulsory diss(es) to grime fans - check
    claim to be on bigger and better things than grime - check
    you even just called your grime fans a 'platform'

you really are chipmunk mk 2

good luck in your future ventures mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Big up Max, no hate trust me cuz but if you're gonna go the comersh root atleast make better songs.

Song in op isn't great. Just my opinion.

i just don't get that post, i think he's a good mc, always said that.

Jimmy Conway

Should of had Dot Rotten perform the song, Max ain't deep enough and he can't sing.

Pussyole came back for a rematch. I see you finally got my twitter messages

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member

Calling him chipmunk number 2 is a compliment.chips mainstream ventures had purpose to them hence why he sold the amounts he did and made .

none of the mainstream tracks maxsta has made could sell anymore than a 'grime' single would
    Drugs Fraud Robbery

World Class

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Calling him chipmunk number 2 is a compliment.chips mainstream ventures had purpose to them hence why he sold the amounts he did and made .

none of the mainstream tracks maxsta has made could sell anymore than a 'grime' single would
    it was just in reference to what he's just posted, nothing to do with the success either have had