Page 5 of 871 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

JET could if he bucked up his ideas and worked a little harder. He's a luxury player really, which in the Championship rarely works but if he puts in the work he could do a job at Arsenal.

I would assume though that of the returning loanees Lansbury, Botelho, Coqeulin and Bartley will be the ones who get the most game time.

i was saying he's shit lol
    "I'm losing hope in my own kind.. and you can have your little jokes for a small time..i shed a tear from these stoned eyes, my soul cries for the lives of controlled minds"

Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daspecimen View Post
    JET could if he bucked up his ideas and worked a little harder. He's a luxury player really, which in the Championship rarely works but if he puts in the work he could do a job at Arsenal.

I would assume though that of the returning loanees Lansbury, Botelho, Coqeulin and Bartley will be the ones who get the most game time.
    He is lazy, uncomposed and his main trait is strength and he isn't that great with the ball at his feet. Lansbury is a far better player.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

lol @ uncomposed & not that great with the ball at his feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom

How does a youtube video show hes a good player?

If thats the case Freddy Adu is the best ever !!1

Quote Originally Posted by Stepper View Post

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

lol @ uncomposed & not that great with the ball at his feet
    One goal against everton reserves. Ask Cardiff fans who have watched him week in week out against decent opposition. He has been shit.

Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieQpr View Post
    He is lazy, uncomposed and his main trait is strength and he isn't that great with the ball at his feet. Lansbury is a far better player.
    He's lazy, i'll give you that...... the rest of it i will disagree with. Can't see the vid from work but i assume it shows how talented he is with the ball at his feet. It's when the ball isn't at his feet there is an issue. But he has massive potential. You have to also remember he's what 19?!

He's a more technically gifted player than Lansbury but without the graft. Lansbury is like our new Ray Parlour

Banned
    Reppin
    Arsenal fc

Quote Originally Posted by Stepper View Post
    lol @ Vela

JET is gonna be about next season, hes ready. There's not much wrong with out attack game we just need a new striker to help VP.

Really we need another DM & 2 CB's
    whats funny? Vela would be a ick 4th choice n scored sum crucial goals 4 brom.

The Cardiff fans have been comparing him to Eddie Johnson

A few nice quotes:

"Give it 5 years and the useless lump will be plying his trade in the lower leagues.

A classic example of everything thats wrong with the young modern footballer."

"But when it comes from a useless, arrogant sack of crap who has just put in a pathetic half arsed performance in the biggest game of his short career then I think he should just learn to keep his stupid trap shut and learn to do his talking on the pitch."

" DOubts about JET at senior level, send him to our league and see him found out. we will not hear much about JET again in football!"

"He had plenty of games correct, but he definitely did not have plenty of good games. You have reeled off four. Watford I concur he had a good game but he did not play well at Burnley for a whole game and it's ironic that you have praised his performances at Sheff U and Hull (where he scored) - does that one fact constitute a good game.

Was he really that good in either game. He's a lazy git and has put in minimal effort for the majority of the time I have seen him on the pitch. Not good enough for a team looking to get in the Prem League let alone one playing there. Based on his comments after he left, he has an ego bigger than his ability. But hey ho opinions !!!!"

"Lets be honest here He is never going to make it in a prem team, might make it in the championship ? ? ? Alot like Eddie in many ways JET"

"Jay Emanuel WHO????? Have I missed something, did we have one of Arsene Wengers Youth Accadamy Young Guns playing for Us this season. I remember Rambo coming back for a while. jet! hmm I expect to see him Flying off to such wonderful places as Plymouth, Exeter, Yoevil when his next run out on load will be 2nd div quality that he is. bye bye "

Theres plenty more if it is needed

Reppin
    AFC

l0l
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

#Suwoo

I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

Cardiff fans are mad cause they never made the final l0l

JET>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

no one is saying he's the best thing since sliced bread but he's a talented footballer who currently seemingly lacks the attitude and desire to work hard. as someone said above, he shows a lot of what is wrong with modern footballers. manu frimpong was saying the other day that the reserves have fotballers like wilshere with his talent but the difference is wilshere rarely has an off day and his consistency is levels above. that's what our reserves are striving for.

those cardiff fans are just pissed he told them to fuck off. if nasri/cesc/clichy/arshavin left this summer don't think that fans wouldn't slate them and bring up a bunch of random shit.

when jet turns it on he is class, but he doesn;t do it enough at the moment and maybe that will come with age

no one is saying he's the best thing since sliced bread but he's a talented footballer who currently seemingly lacks the attitude and desire to work hard. as someone said above, he shows a lot of what is wrong with modern footballers. manu frimpong was saying the other day that the reserves have fotballers like wilshere with his talent but the difference is wilshere rarely has an off day and his consistency is levels above. that's what our reserves are striving for.

those cardiff fans are just pissed he told them to fuck off. if nasri/cesc/clichy/arshavin left this summer don't think that fans wouldn't slate them and bring up a bunch of random shit.

when jet turns it on he is class, but he doesn;t do it enough at the moment and maybe that will come with age
    Some of that was before the outburst

I get what your saying but he aint technically as good as people are making out, he wont make it at arsenal. Vela is a much better prospect IMO.

Grime Forum Manager Administrator Hij's Avatar

Mascherano leaving to join Barcelona because his wife hated England wouldn't make much sense if joined Arsenal. He'd be a great signing for them though
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

Reppin
    SKENGVILLE

i have heard nasri is a target for the mighty united and wenger may sell to avoid him going on a free nasri at united hmmmmm
    1st Stepz Radio Tuesdays 6pm www.Nasty.FM 101.2FM Essex @1stStepz

Reppin
    Earth

Nasri at Liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    matteo will be out before new years

quote me bros
    say nizzy fam

Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE GRIME View Post
    i have heard nasri is a target for the mighty united and wenger may sell to avoid him going on a free nasri at united hmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by FREE MASON View Post
    Nasri at Liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

keep dreaming lads
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

The Finnish FA have confirmed Arsenal have signed Carl Jenkinson for a fee of 1m from Charlton Young Guns have revealed

Reppin
    Bristol

The Finnish FA have confirmed Arsenal have signed Carl Jenkinson for a fee of 1m from Charlton Young Guns have revealed
    The Finnish Football Association have confirmed that Arsenal have signed Carl Jenkinson from Charlton Athletic. A compensation package of around £1 million has been agreed.

Arsenal moved for Jenkinson two months ago, after he rejected a new contract with Charlton. The life-long Gooner quickly agreed terms with the Gunners, but the two clubs have been thrashing out a compensation package, as Carl is under 24.

A fee of around £3 million was initially debated for the right back, who can play anywhere along the back four or in midfield. Both parties agreed on a figure two weeks ago, and now the Finnish FA have confirmed the transfer, listing Jenkinson as a player from ‘Arsenal FC’.
    https://younggunsblog.co.uk/2011/05/f...ign-jenkinson/

Grime Forum Regular FoundTheGif's Avatar

Nasri at United<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Nasri at Liverpool<<<<<<<<<<<<

Would be pissed if we brought him. I'm quite annoyed at how all the other teams are bringing in youth players but United aren't. FFS. Liverpool have those fullbacks and Shelvey. Spurs have Danny Rose.

Fuck it. Paul Pogba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shelvey.

One of my friends said Nasri was a better winger then Nani today.