Page 5 of 871 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 17405
  1. #81
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate daspecimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,186
    Rep Power
    137

    Default

    JET could if he bucked up his ideas and worked a little harder. He's a luxury player really, which in the Championship rarely works but if he puts in the work he could do a job at Arsenal.

    I would assume though that of the returning loanees Lansbury, Botelho, Coqeulin and Bartley will be the ones who get the most game time.

  2. #82
    Grime Forum Elite El Asesino's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    10,302
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    i was saying he's shit lol
    "I'm losing hope in my own kind.. and you can have your little jokes for a small time..i shed a tear from these stoned eyes, my soul cries for the lives of controlled minds"

  3. #83
    Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    9,641
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daspecimen View Post
    JET could if he bucked up his ideas and worked a little harder. He's a luxury player really, which in the Championship rarely works but if he puts in the work he could do a job at Arsenal.

    I would assume though that of the returning loanees Lansbury, Botelho, Coqeulin and Bartley will be the ones who get the most game time.
    He is lazy, uncomposed and his main trait is strength and he isn't that great with the ball at his feet. Lansbury is a far better player.

  4. #84
    Jack 1017's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,075
    Rep Power
    801

    Default


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

    lol @ uncomposed & not that great with the ball at his feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  5. #85
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Jstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    3,147
    Rep Power
    194

    Default

    How does a youtube video show hes a good player?

    If thats the case Freddy Adu is the best ever !!1

  6. #86
    Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    9,641
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stepper View Post

    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

    lol @ uncomposed & not that great with the ball at his feet
    One goal against everton reserves. Ask Cardiff fans who have watched him week in week out against decent opposition. He has been shit.

  7. #87
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate daspecimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,186
    Rep Power
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieQpr View Post
    He is lazy, uncomposed and his main trait is strength and he isn't that great with the ball at his feet. Lansbury is a far better player.
    He's lazy, i'll give you that...... the rest of it i will disagree with. Can't see the vid from work but i assume it shows how talented he is with the ball at his feet. It's when the ball isn't at his feet there is an issue. But he has massive potential. You have to also remember he's what 19?!

    He's a more technically gifted player than Lansbury but without the graft. Lansbury is like our new Ray Parlour

  8. #88

    Banned
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Reppin
    Arsenal fc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stepper View Post
    lol @ Vela

    JET is gonna be about next season, hes ready. There's not much wrong with out attack game we just need a new striker to help VP.

    Really we need another DM & 2 CB's
    whats funny? Vela would be a ick 4th choice n scored sum crucial goals 4 brom.

  9. #89
    Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    9,641
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    The Cardiff fans have been comparing him to Eddie Johnson

    A few nice quotes:

    "Give it 5 years and the useless lump will be plying his trade in the lower leagues.

    A classic example of everything thats wrong with the young modern footballer."

    "But when it comes from a useless, arrogant sack of crap who has just put in a pathetic half arsed performance in the biggest game of his short career then I think he should just learn to keep his stupid trap shut and learn to do his talking on the pitch."

    " DOubts about JET at senior level, send him to our league and see him found out. we will not hear much about JET again in football!"

    "He had plenty of games correct, but he definitely did not have plenty of good games. You have reeled off four. Watford I concur he had a good game but he did not play well at Burnley for a whole game and it's ironic that you have praised his performances at Sheff U and Hull (where he scored) - does that one fact constitute a good game.

    Was he really that good in either game. He's a lazy git and has put in minimal effort for the majority of the time I have seen him on the pitch. Not good enough for a team looking to get in the Prem League let alone one playing there. Based on his comments after he left, he has an ego bigger than his ability. But hey ho opinions !!!!"

    "Lets be honest here He is never going to make it in a prem team, might make it in the championship ? ? ? Alot like Eddie in many ways JET"

    "Jay Emanuel WHO????? Have I missed something, did we have one of Arsene Wengers Youth Accadamy Young Guns playing for Us this season. I remember Rambo coming back for a while. jet! hmm I expect to see him Flying off to such wonderful places as Plymouth, Exeter, Yoevil when his next run out on load will be 2nd div quality that he is. bye bye "

    Theres plenty more if it is needed

  10. #90

    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,010
    Rep Power
    307

    Default

    l0l
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  11. #91
    Jack 1017's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,075
    Rep Power
    801

    Default

    Cardiff fans are mad cause they never made the final l0l

    JET>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  12. #92
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate daspecimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,186
    Rep Power
    137

    Default

    no one is saying he's the best thing since sliced bread but he's a talented footballer who currently seemingly lacks the attitude and desire to work hard. as someone said above, he shows a lot of what is wrong with modern footballers. manu frimpong was saying the other day that the reserves have fotballers like wilshere with his talent but the difference is wilshere rarely has an off day and his consistency is levels above. that's what our reserves are striving for.

    those cardiff fans are just pissed he told them to fuck off. if nasri/cesc/clichy/arshavin left this summer don't think that fans wouldn't slate them and bring up a bunch of random shit.

    when jet turns it on he is class, but he doesn;t do it enough at the moment and maybe that will come with age

  13. #93
    Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    9,641
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daspecimen View Post
    no one is saying he's the best thing since sliced bread but he's a talented footballer who currently seemingly lacks the attitude and desire to work hard. as someone said above, he shows a lot of what is wrong with modern footballers. manu frimpong was saying the other day that the reserves have fotballers like wilshere with his talent but the difference is wilshere rarely has an off day and his consistency is levels above. that's what our reserves are striving for.

    those cardiff fans are just pissed he told them to fuck off. if nasri/cesc/clichy/arshavin left this summer don't think that fans wouldn't slate them and bring up a bunch of random shit.

    when jet turns it on he is class, but he doesn;t do it enough at the moment and maybe that will come with age
    Some of that was before the outburst

    I get what your saying but he aint technically as good as people are making out, he wont make it at arsenal. Vela is a much better prospect IMO.

  14. #94
    Grime Forum Manager Administrator Hij's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    31
    Posts
    58,371
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Mascherano leaving to join Barcelona because his wife hated England wouldn't make much sense if joined Arsenal. He'd be a great signing for them though
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  15. #95
    Grime Forum OG I LOVE GRIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Reppin
    SKENGVILLE
    Posts
    17,576
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    i have heard nasri is a target for the mighty united and wenger may sell to avoid him going on a free nasri at united hmmmmm
    1st Stepz Radio Tuesdays 6pm www.Nasty.FM 101.2FM Essex @1stStepz

  16. #96
    Grime Forum Don MyLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Reppin
    Earth
    Posts
    9,043
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Nasri at Liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    matteo will be out before new years

    quote me bros
    say nizzy fam

  17. #97
    Jack 1017's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,075
    Rep Power
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE GRIME View Post
    i have heard nasri is a target for the mighty united and wenger may sell to avoid him going on a free nasri at united hmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by FREE MASON View Post
    Nasri at Liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


    keep dreaming lads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  18. #98
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate daspecimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,186
    Rep Power
    137

    Default

    The Finnish FA have confirmed Arsenal have signed Carl Jenkinson for a fee of 1m from Charlton Young Guns have revealed

  19. #99
    Brisboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Bristol
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,146
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daspecimen View Post
    The Finnish FA have confirmed Arsenal have signed Carl Jenkinson for a fee of 1m from Charlton Young Guns have revealed
    The Finnish Football Association have confirmed that Arsenal have signed Carl Jenkinson from Charlton Athletic. A compensation package of around £1 million has been agreed.

    Arsenal moved for Jenkinson two months ago, after he rejected a new contract with Charlton. The life-long Gooner quickly agreed terms with the Gunners, but the two clubs have been thrashing out a compensation package, as Carl is under 24.

    A fee of around £3 million was initially debated for the right back, who can play anywhere along the back four or in midfield. Both parties agreed on a figure two weeks ago, and now the Finnish FA have confirmed the transfer, listing Jenkinson as a player from ‘Arsenal FC’.
    https://younggunsblog.co.uk/2011/05/f...ign-jenkinson/

  20. #100
    Grime Forum Regular FoundTheGif's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,958
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Nasri at United<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Nasri at Liverpool<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Would be pissed if we brought him. I'm quite annoyed at how all the other teams are bringing in youth players but United aren't. FFS. Liverpool have those fullbacks and Shelvey. Spurs have Danny Rose.

    Fuck it. Paul Pogba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shelvey.


    One of my friends said Nasri was a better winger then Nani today.

Similar Threads

  1. Premier League: Official January transfer thread
    By Warnezy in forum Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th December '14, 08:16 PM
  2. Transfer Rumours Thread
    By daspecimen in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10th May '10, 09:46 PM
  3. Transfer rumours
    By Unknown Poster in forum Sports
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 7th May '09, 05:49 PM
  4. The Official Transfer Rumours Thread
    By Hij in forum Sports
    Replies: 1234
    Last Post: 28th August '08, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •