Page 13 of 870 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast
    Reppin
    Hackney

Quote Originally Posted by Ermac View Post
    Liverpool and Yids <<<

You man won't be signing a good striker in the summer haha!!
    Dont really need one tbh, any that come will be back-up im sure, Suarez and Carroll>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unless they're looking to play Suarez in a different role
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically

I'd find it funny Wenger does decide to go after Ozaza, he was at Lille all that time & he is supposed to know the Ligue 1 market, for Lille when he was scoring hattricks etc

He's frustrating, but scores and would have more chances at Arsenal.

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me

Reppin
    I Don't Come From Bow

I'm still not sure whether I'd welcome Odemwingie here or not. He's had a great season and looked like a good footballer, but many footballers do that, and with him being at the age of 29 he'd be one of the oldest here. Also, I think if we were to sign him then Wenger would see it as a 'big signing', which would block the way for the much needed real big signings.

Banned
    Reppin
    Arsenal fc

Quote Originally Posted by Parring PumPum View Post
    I'm still not sure whether I'd welcome Odemwingie here or not. He's had a great season and looked like a good footballer, but many footballers do that, and with him being at the age of 29 he'd be one of the oldest here. Also, I think if we were to sign him then Wenger would see it as a 'big signing', which would block the way for the much needed real big signings.
    Deoends what he comes here to do. If it's to take Vela or Bendtners spot thats okay still coz he can do more than them on the wing. The podgy mexican and Bendtknob werren't big players for us so signing Odimwige wouldn't be classed as a major signing.

Reppin
    I Don't Come From Bow

Bendtner will go, that's certain, but Vela will stay. And if we're going to get Odemwingie I can see Vela being on loan there again next season just to add to the signing.

If Odemwingie takes Bendtner's spot then . That's definitely one BIG signing out the window. He should be signed as cover for Arshavin, but as Arshavin doesn't play often, it can't be the case.

Think it's rumours though.

My Fingers Type Like

Arshavin got a parting gift from Cesc??
    There have been assorted Arsenal rumours that Andrei Arshavin was going to be sold this summer, but both the player and the manager have scuppered the idea of him leaving, but he thinks that Cesc Fabregas will not be returning to the Emirates after the summer break.
    Arshavin told the Russian magazine Sport: “My opinion is very simple: only Cesc should decide if he leaves or not. Serious conversations on this topic in the team was not made – well, we joked a bit, as usual….”

“Before leaving on vacation Fabregas gave little gifts to each player, and I asked him: “What is this? A parting gift?”

“He said nothing. Here we return to London, and understand, it says there is something behind this silence…”

Arsene Wenger has said that Barcelona will not bid for Fabregas this summer, so what could it all mean?

Reppin
    I Don't Come From Bow

Come on Real, cough up that 54m we're asking for. Thanks Cesc, you were good until Wilshere came along.

I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum Boyder's Avatar

Some of this has all ready been mentioned, but todays paper talk, lol at mark huges

Friday 3rd June 2011
    Paper Talk .
    prevnext.. Mark Hughes was last night slammed for walking out on Fulham - 24 hours after verbally agreeing a new deal.
    Arsenal have told Real Madrid the bidding for Cesc Fabregas starts at 54million.
    Sergio Aguero last night hinted he will snub a move to the Premier League in favour of Real Madrid.
    Wes Brown looks set to be at the centre of a bidding war between Bolton and Sunderland.
    Swansea have seen a 3million bid for Danny Graham turned down by Watford.
    Luka Modric has told Spurs to make big signings this summer - or he could quit.
    Owen Coyle will launch a fresh bid to lure Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge back to Bolton.
    Real Madrid have told Man City they will not pay 12,5million for Emmanuel Adebayor.
    Wigan have had a 3million bid for striker Craig Mackail-SMith accepted by Peterborough.
    Robin Van Persie has launched an astonishing attack on Chelsea, branding them whingers and said they should "shut the f*** up".
    Aston Villa last night told Mark Hughes he is out of the running for the job - just hours after he quit Fulham.
    Kenny Dalglish wants Jordan Henderson to be the young, new face of Liverpool.
    David Moyes has launched an audacious bid for Germany striker Miroslav Klose.
    Roberto Martinez has made an increased 3million bid for Ali Ai Habsi.
    Mark Hughes last night sensationally quit as Fulham boss - leaving the way clear for Martin O'Neill to take charge at Craven Cottage.
    Adam Johnson has pleaded with Carlos Tevez to stay at Manchester City.
    Liverpool will have to stump up 20million to sign Jordan Henderson from Sunderland.
    Michael Owen sparked a furious row with Newcastle after dismissing them as "a poor team" on Twitter.
    Aston Villa last night told Mark Hughes he is out of the running for their manager's job - just hours after he quit Fulham.
    Adam Johnson has begged Carlos Tevez not to quit Man City.
    Norwich have agreed terms with Millwall for 17-goal Wales striker Steve Morrison.
    Liverpool are closing in on a 30million swoop for two of England's hottest prospects - Blackburn defender Phil Jones and Sunderland midfielder Jordan Henderson.
    Mark Hughes last night left his job as Fulham manager.
    Steve Bruce wants to sign Darron Gibson and Wes Brown from Man United.
    Tottenham have had a bid of 10,5million for Internacional striker Leandro Damiao rejected.
    Arsenal are weighing up a shock cut-price 4million move for West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie.
    Mark Hughes will not be the new Aston Villa manager and has been left without a club after walking out on Fulham last night.
    Mark Hughes' future remained a mystery last night, when Aston Villa privately ruled out the possibility of him becoming their next manager after his resignation from Fulham.
    The FA will focus on improving relationships with its counterparts in Europe as the first step towards rebuilding its international credibility in the light of the failed World Cup bid and a chastening two days at the FIFA Congress.
    Fabio Capello is expected to bring Theo Walcott back into the England team for their Euro 2012 qualifier against Switzerland tomorrow as he opts for a 4-3-3 formation with Darren Bent as the centre-forward.
    Mark Hughes exercised the break clause in his two-year Fulham contract last night to leave the club and pave the way for a move to the vacant Aston Villa manager's job.
    Fulham reacted with shock last night at the decision of Mark Hughes to tender his resignation and believe the former Manchester City manager has reneged on a verbal commitment to lead the club into Europe next season.
    Guus Hiddink remains poised for a remarkable restoration as Chelsea manager, refusing to commit his future to the Turkish national team and describing the notion of holding both jobs as "impossible".
    Alex Salmond will meet new Rangers owner Craig Whyte next week to underline the Old Firm's duty to help stamp out sectarianism

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

How many times did they want to re-word the Mark Hughes thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyder View Post
    Owen Coyle will launch a fresh bid to lure Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge back to Bolton.
    If this is accepted then fuck everyone that sorts out the deals at Chelsea, letting him go would be so dumb even if it was on loan again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

My Fingers Type Like

Hutch they didn't want him to go on loan in the 1st place, they let him go reluctantly, as he was assertive that he wanted to go.

He won't start for us initially because he got sent off at the end of last season which will give Kalou a head start on him, but, I'm sure they'd face off for the right position & Studger will claim it under Hiddink.

I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum Boyder's Avatar

Where theres a space its a differant paper, just cba coping the piclinks or writin the name of which paper tbh

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

Quote Originally Posted by Zoffie View Post
    Hutch they didn't want him to go on loan in the 1st place, they let him go reluctantly, as he was assertive that he wanted to go.

He won't start for us initially because he got sent off at the end of last season which will give Kalou a head start on him, but, I'm sure they'd face off for the right position & Studger will claim it under Hiddink.
    I hope you're right. He needs to be given the chance at Chelsea now he's proven he can score goals in the Prem all be it in a different system, but with better players around him he's definitely capable.

Being a young English striker it would help the national team for him to be at the highest level week in week out as well.
    I'm hoping Hiddink does get the job too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

Reppin
    The Ends

Quote Originally Posted by Boyder View Post
    Some of this has all ready been mentioned, but todays paper talk, lol at mark huges

Friday 3rd June 2011
    Paper Talk .
    prevnext.. Mark Hughes was last night slammed for walking out on Fulham - 24 hours after verbally agreeing a new deal.
    Arsenal have told Real Madrid the bidding for Cesc Fabregas starts at 54million.
    Sergio Aguero last night hinted he will snub a move to the Premier League in favour of Real Madrid.
    Wes Brown looks set to be at the centre of a bidding war between Bolton and Sunderland.
    Swansea have seen a 3million bid for Danny Graham turned down by Watford.
    Luka Modric has told Spurs to make big signings this summer - or he could quit.
    Real Madrid have told Man City they will not pay 12,5million for Emmanuel Adebayor.
    Wigan have had a 3million bid for striker Craig Mackail-SMith accepted by Peterborough.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKENGMAN MODE View Post
    your not real life... just something of the internet

Reppin
    Bristol

Arshavin got a parting gift from Cesc??
    Just because Cesc said nothing, doesn't mean anything. He may not have heard Arshavin or something. Speculating bout something little. It's a nothing story. Cesc would only leave for Barcelona if they come up with the price Arsenal want. Forget all the bullshit stories of him going to Man City, Inter/AC Milan, Real Madrid.

Banned
    Reppin
    Arsenal fc

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy84 View Post
    Just because Cesc said nothing, doesn't mean anything. He may not have heard Arshavin or something. Speculating bout something little. It's a nothing story. Cesc would only leave for Barcelona if they come up with the price Arsenal want. Forget all the bullshit stories of him going to Man City, Inter/AC Milan, Real Madrid.
    Sum common Sense finally! Cescs only leaving 2 go 1 team.

Reppin
    Uxbridge road

chelsea have sold mancienne and sala to hamburg, with bruma the subject of talks over a 2 year loan deal

we have no manager, and our technical director or whatever arnesen was is the one making these signings at his new club

basically who the fuck gives these deals the green light?

My Fingers Type Like

This Patito guy that United are about to tie up......... Jeeeeeeeeeez!
    United are really on finding hidden gems.. This guy looks the real deal..
    I mean.. well.. I have to applaud the scouts on this one.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

@TheDon

I wouldn't worry about HSV at all. Chelsea are trying to Establish a network, we will continue to send players there and to Vitesse. We wanted to include PSV with De Visser being posted there, but, they declined.

If any of our youngsters were to really be useful and we wanted them back, with our "special relationship" would mean we are likely to be able to get them back, unless the player wouldn't want to come to us.. then we could do nothing..

but, Pato Rodriguez is a crack! why weren't Argentines talking about him all I've been hearing is Lamela?? 0_o
    Last edited by Zoffie; 3rd June '11 at 07:43 PM.

Reppin
    The Real Mccoy
    Sometimes you gotta play dumb to let people think they're getting over on you and then that's when you play rough!!!

Reppin
    Uxbridge road

@TheDon

I wouldn't worry about HSV at all. Chelsea are trying to Establish a network, we will continue to send players there and to Vitesse. We wanted to include PSV with De Visser being posted there, but, they declined.

If any of our youngsters were to really be useful and we wanted them back, with our "special relationship" would mean we are likely to be able to get them back, unless the player wouldn't want to come to us.. then we could do nothing..

but, Pato Rodriguez is a crack! why weren't Argentines talking about him all I've been hearing is Lamela?? 0_o
    only youtube obvs but that guy looks sick

what i was wondering was more, was about who exactly decides whether or not to sell mancienne/loan bruma if arnesen and ancelotti both aren't at the club?

Grime Forum Regular FoundTheGif's Avatar

@TheDon

Where the fuck do you get these pieces of info from? lol. That guy is sick.