Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 816
  1. #1
    PS3 Goonbags PS3 Goonbags GDotRiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    in the sticks
    Age
    36
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Official Westwood Sunday Night Thread, 1xtra 10pm-12, 06/07/08

    SAYS ON THE INFO PAGE GUESTS ARE RUDE KID,GRIMINAL,LIL NASTY,ROLL DEEP,MAVERIC AND AXEMAN


    should be sick

    u mite see me on road wiv a bag fulla doe...but dont think that ur road n u can roll on me doe....

  2. #2
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    whats_the_score?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    5,326
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    not bad.

  3. #3
    Grime Forum Elite Jammie Dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    ldn
    Posts
    12,387
    Rep Power
    457

    Default

    Yh this is gonna be good, everyone's gonna be on the mic.

  4. #4

    Banned
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Posts
    9,293
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i very much doubt all dem man will show but even if half show it will be alot, is it me or for the last month atleast Westwood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>logan

  5. #5
    iLove GRIME Music Fewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    Luton
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,536
    Rep Power
    87

    Default

    if every1 shows should be live

  6. #6
    I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum longz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Reppin
    London
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    How many i wonder will have to come bk next week? Not unless he splits it in to 2 segments. Should b a gd show tho still
    Last edited by longz; 6th July '08 at 03:10 PM.

  7. #7
    Grime Forum Elite fuk off's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    From a place where..........
    Posts
    12,098
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    yea that looks fucked but no-one can say westwood's show is better than logans yeah westy does get good guests but come on the guy can't mix grime the clangs!! + he don't know shit he's always gettin people's names wrong + remeber wen he thought "Dealers" was a new tune ffs.
    At least Logan is in it for the love of the music!!

  8. #8
    Grime Forum OG Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    16,800
    Rep Power
    125

    Default

    this is gonna be effed

  9. #9
    Grime Forum Elite Jammie Dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    ldn
    Posts
    12,387
    Rep Power
    457

    Default

    Thats what I think, Westwood doesnt really know a lot about Grime, so he gets artists to drop freestyles. And he rinses tracks for 20 mins. His shows are always good thou. Cant compare him to Logan.

  10. #10
    I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    I Can See You's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    South Side
    Posts
    1,467
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuk off View Post
    yea that looks fucked but no-one can say westwood's show is better than logans yeah westy does get good guests but come on the guy can't mix grime the clangs!! + he don't know shit he's always gettin people's names wrong + remeber wen he thought "Dealers" was a new tune ffs.
    At least Logan is in it for the love of the music!!
    lmao who gives a fuck

    do you reckon the average joe cares about which dj loves the music more? no they jus appreciate the music for what it is, as long as good musics played who gives a fuck if the dj is in it for the money.

    stop bein so fuckin petty you bitches

    westwoods show > logans show at this moment in time
    SERIOUS TING WHEN I PUT ON THE BALLY
    COME LIKE BROOKLYN
    COME LIKE CALI'

  11. #11
    ... Super Moderator critic of musical arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    Newham
    Posts
    22,543
    Rep Power
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GDotRiz View Post
    SAYS ON THE INFO PAGE GUESTS ARE RUDE KID,GRIMINAL,LIL NASTY,ROLL DEEP,MAVERIC AND AXEMAN


    should be sick
    big big

  12. #12
    Your wifey's not a plumber,
    But she hooks up the shower head.
    Leng Man Louie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Reppin
    Midlands
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,034
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    bet half dem turn up lol, i wonder wot tune he'll play on repeat for 15mins at da start 2day lol

    heres da link 2 lisen wmp: https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainf...xtra_asx.shtml

    n real: https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainf...od/1xtra.shtml
    I am Louie's smoking barrel...

  13. #13
    Grime Forum OG 'nuum general's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2006
    Reppin
    Hull
    Age
    32
    Posts
    17,180
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Can See You View Post
    westwoods show > logans show at this moment in time
    I disagree, Ruff Sqwad on logans was better than any set westwood has ever had just about. Grime sets without a dj = air

  14. #14
    Your wifey's not a plumber,
    But she hooks up the shower head.
    Leng Man Louie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Reppin
    Midlands
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,034
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webstarr View Post
    Grime sets without a dj = air
    da vibes jus ent der wivout a dj imo
    I am Louie's smoking barrel...

  15. #15
    Grime Forum Elite Jammie Dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    ldn
    Posts
    12,387
    Rep Power
    457

    Default

    Usually on Westwood, the people bring there own DJ's.

  16. #16
    Your wifey's not a plumber,
    But she hooks up the shower head.
    Leng Man Louie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Reppin
    Midlands
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,034
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    yeh vectra was up der wiv og's stil
    I am Louie's smoking barrel...

  17. #17
    Grime Forum Elite fuk off's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    From a place where..........
    Posts
    12,098
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Can See You View Post
    lmao who gives a fuck

    do you reckon the average joe cares about which dj loves the music more? no they jus appreciate the music for what it is, as long as good musics played who gives a fuck if the dj is in it for the money.stop bein so fuckin petty you bitches

    westwoods show > logans show at this moment in time
    Maybe not but you're "average joe" does care about clangs, bait loops (night amoung others) nearly a whole set on one riddim (ghets vs jammer + tempz) and not knowing fuck all about the music he plays don't get me wrong I do lock to westy cos he's a joker + he gets good guests but the point I waz tryna make is that he can't even be compared to Logan for obvious reasons

  18. #18
    I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    I Can See You's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    South Side
    Posts
    1,467
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webstarr View Post
    I disagree, Ruff Sqwad on logans was better than any set westwood has ever had just about. Grime sets without a dj = air
    lmao

    Ghetto on Westwood > RS on Westwood
    Scorcher on Westwood > RS on Westwood
    The Movement on Westwood > RS on Westwood
    P Money Blacks & Mega Montana on Westwood > RS on Westwood
    O.G'z on Westwood > RS on Westwood

    case closed.
    SERIOUS TING WHEN I PUT ON THE BALLY
    COME LIKE BROOKLYN
    COME LIKE CALI'

  19. #19
    Grime Forum OG iDonate adidasgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Age
    89
    Posts
    18,967
    Rep Power
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cortz View Post
    i very much doubt all dem man will show but even if half show it will be alot, is it me or for the last month atleast Westwood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>logan
    never. logan even without mc's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> westwoods 10 minute sets without a dj. Iv realised that even when he has a big set its usually down to the dj...so that dj deserves the credit not westwood init.

    ahh karnage is meant to be on rinse later...so either westwood is dj'ing or karnage aint going rinse

  20. #20
    Grime Forum Elite fuk off's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    From a place where..........
    Posts
    12,098
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adidasgrandad View Post
    never. logan even without mc's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> westwoods 10 minute sets without a dj. Iv realised that even when he has a big set its usually down to the dj...so that dj deserves the credit not westwood init.

    ahh karnage is meant to be on rinse later...so either westwood is dj'ing or karnage aint going rinse
    Real Talk westwood aint in the same league as Logan although westwood's interviews are jokes.

    I hope Karnage is goin Rinse even if it means westood is guna dj

Similar Threads

  1. Radio: Official Sunday Night Westwood Thread - 1XTRA - 10pm-12
    By Jammie Dodger in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 13th October '08, 07:12 PM
  2. Radio: Official Westwood Sunday Night 1xtra 10pm-12
    By Joe in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 18th August '08, 12:03 AM
  3. Radio: Official Sunday Night Westwood Thread, 10pm-12 (03/08/08)
    By Lemon in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 4th August '08, 03:36 AM
  4. Radio: Official Westwood Sunday Night Thread 10pm-12 (27/07/08)
    By Lemon in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 28th July '08, 05:43 PM
  5. Radio: Official Westwood Sunday Night Thread 10pm-12 (20/07/08)
    By Lemon in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 389
    Last Post: 21st July '08, 07:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •