Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Grime Forum Regular

Default Battlefield 3

Electronic Arts has not only the pack shots - release for Battlefield 3, but also provides equally interesting new information about the game - with PSP logo. To slip in the multiplayer shooter in the role of an elite soldier of the U.S. Marines to do - in addition to multiplayer action - including single-player missions on different points on Earth. Including Paris, Tehran and New York. In addition, Electronic Arts confirmed once again that is Battlefield 3 on the Frostbite Engine 2 - including the destructive feature, known from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is also on board. Further, you may move injured players out of the way and even use elements of the terrain as a stand for your weapon.

In multiplayer mode, you can look forward to fighting vehicle. Jets are circling in the sky, boats shall roll on the high seas for battles and tanks on the site. In addition, there's urban warfare in the narrow streets, battles in urban Zntren and wide and well-navigable regions. In multiplayer mode, the PC version, while 64 players to fight against each other. On the other hand, consoles may take up to 24 players in the fighting

Teaser Trailer

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

------------------------

Sounds good but one of the consoles are holding back the player count. I know there's always alot happening on screen on BF but MAG, Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 managed 32, 64 and 256 players in one game on the PS3 fine.

I'm not moaning as 24 worked well in Bad Company 2 but there will have to be some big changes to the maps on the console versions as 24 players compared to the PC's 64 will make the maps seem huge
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

Banned

comin out end of the year, im buyin str8, dont think i'll get the new cod

My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    Reppin

if its anything like the other 2 i am not buyin it
    i'll back da uzi hit you up wid a couple clips not a movie...

Came From The Bottom To The Top Malcolm Tucker's Avatar
    Reppin
    Your Mum's House

str8 cop

this isnt bad company 3 btw, its battlefield 3. might be fairly different, and multiplayer only

Grime Forum OG Tight and Bright's Avatar
    Reppin
    Up North 2K12

Day 1 purchase.
    #

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
    str8 cop

this isnt bad company 3 btw, its battlefield 3. might be fairly different, and multiplayer only
    whats different? only played bfc2

Reppin
    Your Mum's House

battlefield 2 was pc only and was just online multiplayer. huge maps and shitloads of players. was really good when it came out 2004/05ish, and made by a different company aswell i think. the only thing it shares with bfbc is a name really

lol just clocked it will have single player, but online only 24 players? smh

looks like it will effectively be bad company 3 just without the name lol. still a good thing though

The way I hear it,
    Soze is some kind of butcher.
    A peerless, psycho,
    fucked-up butcher.
    Reppin
    Bristol
    Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level Smog's Avatar

sick.

read somewhere they're gonna do an "unveil" at a games show in san francisco at the start of march.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital. View Post
    comin out end of the year, im buyin str8, dont think i'll get the new cod
    str8 cop
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Day 1 purchase.

Grime Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    sick.

read somewhere they're gonna do an "unveil" at a games show in san francisco at the start of march.

Yeah EA are doing the reveal on march the 1st apprently

BF >>>> COD
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

Banned

battlefield 2 was pc only and was just online multiplayer. huge maps and shitloads of players. was really good when it came out 2004/05ish, and made by a different company aswell i think. the only thing it shares with bfbc is a name really

lol just clocked it will have single player, but online only 24 players? smh

looks like it will effectively be bad company 3 just without the name lol. still a good thing though
    safe bro

yeah looks like a bc ting with all the modern war stuff, can fly jets too

Grime Forum Regular

Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

Grime Forum Regular

DICE says it's "learnt its lesson" following Battlefield: Bad Company 2's sparse DLC schedule - and it won't make the same mistakes with just-announced Battlefield 3.

Speaking in the latest issue of US retail mag Game Informer, DICE exec producer Patrick Bach acknowledged that not releasing a new map pack for six months saw the Bad Company 2 community drop off drastically.

"To be honest, Bad Company 2 was a bigger success than we anticipated," he admitted. "We did not account for that. We sold a lot of copies and don't feel bad about where we were, but looking back, we should have released more, bigger content after."

He added: "We were more successful with our approach then anticipated. We didn't think most people would hit level 22 to be honest, and especially so fast. Our calculations on how much people would play to hit level 20, 25, 50 were completely wrong. We thought people wouldn't play that much."

For Battlefield 3, says Bach, DICE will properly prepare for post-release content to keep the community occupied.

"We've learnt our lesson now, and have a lot of really interesting plans for how to keep the attention of the players. We can do better in that area," he said.

"The challenge is to build a game, and then have more people coming on before the project is done to start building extra content because it takes a lot of time to get stuff out."

There will be "a lot more to unlock", Bach promises, "not only weapons and other treats, but we have more things that you can unlock than in Bad Company 2. We're also making sure that there is a reason for you to reach top rank," he said.

Battlefield 3 will feature 64-player multiplayer on PC and 24-players on console.

More details arrived via the US mag this morning, including news that PC is being treated as the lead platform for the EA game.
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

The way I hear it,
    Soze is some kind of butcher.
    A peerless, psycho,
    fucked-up butcher.
    Reppin
    Bristol

Can't wait
    Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Reppin
    Your Mum's House

''......including news that PC is being treated as the lead platform for the EA game.''

>>>>>>>>

The nation's favourite mod Super Moderator

Didn't they say that about BC2 though?

Reppin
    Your Mum's House

i think they did actually yeh, this is battlefield not bad company though so hopefully they'll see sense

Grime Forum Regular

Got some more screen shots. March the 1st is the full reveal I think I read somewhere. These are either touched up or are from the PC version.

Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

The nation's favourite mod Super Moderator

Grime Forum OG Tight and Bright's Avatar
    Reppin
    Up North 2K12

When is the release date?
    #