Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2597
  1. #121
    Naruto
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny S View Post
    when messi isn't playing for barca he isn't the same player at all, your right barca's system and the way they play as a team >>>
    lol messi done everything in the world cup except score.

    im confident he could easily break the 30 goal mark if he played in england.

    messi isn't a reyes kinda player who falls over with the slightest budge.

    i always think of him as a combination of tevez and ronaldo.

    im pretty sure he'll terrorise the next wc at this rate.

  2. #122
    Grime Forum Don Scrappy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Reppin
    Fortress Cottage
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,048
    Rep Power
    313

    Default

    Messi would fuck up the Prem. Not to the levels of that Ronaldo season I think though.
    "This is Fulham for heavenís sake. This is a club which 15 years ago didnít have two brass filings to rub together, which used to play in front of 3 or 4000 rattling around here. Which once played on a night in Rochdale needing points to stay off the bottom of the English League. But were brought by a very rich man, and there he is. And which has now become a hugely enriched club.Ē

  3. #123
    Naruto
    Guest

    Default

    Ronaldo only got 31 goals (well not only that's a great number of goals) but as mentioned before he was taking everything, penalties, free kicks etc.

    I reckon Messi could get more than him in a season tbh.

    Not taking away anything from Ronaldo btw, still an amazing player, even doe he's a cunt lol

  4. #124
    Grime Forum Don Scrappy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Reppin
    Fortress Cottage
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,048
    Rep Power
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    Ronaldo only got 31 goals (well not only that's a great number of goals) but as mentioned before he was taking everything, penalties, free kicks etc.

    I reckon Messi could get more than him in a season tbh.

    Not taking away anything from Ronaldo btw, still an amazing player, even doe he's a cunt lol
    Yeh, meant overall that season the way he ripped teams for fun almost and the way he led them to glory aswell.

    I think it was 42 in all comps which was mad at that stage compared to everyone else.

    Messi has broken it this season though,madness.
    "This is Fulham for heavenís sake. This is a club which 15 years ago didnít have two brass filings to rub together, which used to play in front of 3 or 4000 rattling around here. Which once played on a night in Rochdale needing points to stay off the bottom of the English League. But were brought by a very rich man, and there he is. And which has now become a hugely enriched club.Ē

  5. #125
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Messi to hit 50 against Arsenal, 7-0 to Barca

    Last edited by chris89; 3rd March '11 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  6. #126
    iSupport
    Moderator
    Bish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Reppin
    norf london
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,489
    Rep Power
    2316

    Default

    i have seen that picture somewhere before
    "it was 3 o'clock in the morning i look out the window and there was a fucking baby standing on the corner!"



    www.whiteheartevents.co.uk

  7. #127
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Probably in your nightmares for the last year Sammy lad
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  8. #128
    Naruto
    Guest

    Default

    lol @ chelsea fans getting gassed because they have had some kind of success since mourinho came. now that he's gone the club isn't winning much, it's all falling apart now.

    fighting for a top 4 spot, lampard and drogba ageing, no creativity in the midfield, john terry banging all ur defenders wives.

    come at me bro

  9. #129
    My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    MichaelTBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Reppin
    Reload Bars
    Posts
    2,909
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lool
    Lulz

  10. #130
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    We've finished above you EVERY year for the last 6 years, conveniently that is also the last time you won a trophy, meanwhile we have won 3 Premierleague titles, 3 FA Cups & 2 League Cups.

    Oh and we won the double last season with an 'ageing squad', please don't talk about success.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  11. #131
    Grime Forum OG
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    17,222
    Rep Power
    125

    Default

    xactly what you onabout, we won the league last season

  12. #132
    Naruto
    Guest

    Default

    Lol you have only had any real success since Mourinho came in and revitalized your squad.

    Even when he left your squad kept it up for a while due to an on form drogba who hit his peak, lampard and essien dominating, cech's signing after the euro's.

    Mourinho leaving and your/his lack of investment in youth meant it was short term success and it's finally starting to wear off. Drogba is ageing, as is Lampard and Anelka. Your midfield lacks creativity and you have no real youth coming through to replace them apart from Sturiddge and 1-2 more. Arsenal and United (and Liverpool) have been doing what Chelsea/Mourinho done for decades don't get gassed cos you sprinted into first position in the first 100 metres in a 1500m race.

  13. #133
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    I'd take only having a few good youth players coming through and being able to keep hold of our best players than being a feeder club for Barcelona and having our whole reserve team on £20k each p/w.

    The sacrifice Arsenal have made for their 'good football' and good business model is that you have no trophies, I know what I'd rather have, and if you say anything else then you are lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  14. #134
    Naruto
    Guest

    Default

    Lol like I said your success was only short term. United and Arsenal have been winning trophies for decades, it's only now Arsenal have gone through a dry spell and I'm pretty confident that bad run will be ended this season. Chelsea on the other hand have just started going through that phase and back to your old ways. If Mourinho never came and revitalized your squad you will have always been that 3-4th place team who gets duppied in the FA Cup finals by ray parlour

    This is a pointless argument though, I guess we'll see who has had a better season at the end of the season.

  15. #135
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    Lol like I said your success was only short term. United and Arsenal have been winning trophies for decades, it's only now Arsenal have gone through a dry spell and I'm pretty confident that bad run will be ended this season. Chelsea on the other hand have just started going through that phase and back to your old ways. If Mourinho never came and revitalized your squad you will have always been that 3-4th place team who gets duppied in the FA Cup finals by ray parlour

    This is a pointless argument though, I guess we'll see who has had a better season at the end of the season.
    In the last 6 years, since Mourinho 'revitalized' us we've won a trophy or 2 in 5 of those, we're probably having a year off this year as we've had really bad form, could still win the Champions League also, but are you really going to be that stupid to say that we are unable to win trophies anymore?

    We've just bought Torres & Luiz lol, type of players you could only dream of signing because they want to go places to win things.

    Tbh I'm dealing with FACTS & STATISTICS whereas your just waffling about shit that 'might' happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  16. #136
    Naruto
    Guest

    Default

    Lol what you talking about facts and statistics. You just said torres and luiz basically signed because they want to win things. You're SPECULATING what might happen and ASSUMING it's just been a bad year for you.

    Saying they're type of players we could only dream of signing is a very stupid statement to make because the principles of our manager isn't to splash out on proven strikers/players but to buy them for cheap and turn them into those star players/allow them to hit their peak, i.e. fabregas, henry, etc.

    If you wanna gas about might win things this season, we're still in 3 competitions whereas you're only still realistically in one which is the champions league, and even the chances of that are very slim. Our campaign this season has been better than yours with less expenditure and better football. I watch football because I enjoy it, and I'm happy I support Arsenal because we play good football (When Squillaci and Denilson aren't on ), but if that our style of play and release of star players i.e. Henry, Viera etc to create new ones means 5-6 years without a trophy then so be it.

    We're now at a stage where we can compete with United like we used to. At the start of the season, considering our years of poor performances nobody would have expected us to reach the carling cup final, be 2nd in the league a point off the top (if we win our game in hand), be a goal up against the best team in the world in the first leg of the two. We've finally got ourselves a good keeper, Fabregas has matured, Wilshere and Walcott are becoming very good first team players, Almunia, Denilson, Squillaci are getting less game time lol and for the first time in years this is our best chance to win the league and if (a very big one at that) beat Barca, we could progress far in the CL. Not to mention that if we beat United in the FA Cup we will probably go on to win that too.

    Not saying we're guaranteed a trophy but this is the best we've looked for a very long time and I don't see why you seem to think your clubs short term success allows you to take the piss out of Arsenal's short term lack of success when your club isn't doing well this season lol.

  17. #137
    BIGDON's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation
    Posts
    38,276
    Rep Power
    1104

    Default

    back on topic

    Real Madrid are 3-0 up already expect Ronaldo to get atlest 1 in the next half

  18. #138
    "Check my attitude...give cats the food!"
    iDonate Tony Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    25,553
    Rep Power
    404

    Default

    Lol @ the way other supporters go on like the recording of trophies only started in 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdon View Post
    back on topic

    Real Madrid are 3-0 up already expect Ronaldo to get atlest 1 in the next half
    I've just realised how off topic we're taking this thread I'll allow it

  19. #139
    BIGDON's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation
    Posts
    38,276
    Rep Power
    1104

    Default

    Ronaldo scores

  20. #140
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    Lol what you talking about facts and statistics. You just said torres and luiz basically signed because they want to win things. You're SPECULATING what might happen and ASSUMING it's just been a bad year for you.
    The facts and statistics are that we have won more & finished ahead of you in the last 6 years, argue with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    Saying they're type of players we could only dream of signing is a very stupid statement to make because the principles of our manager isn't to splash out on proven strikers/players but to buy them for cheap and turn them into those star players/allow them to hit their peak, i.e. fabregas, henry, etc.
    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    If you wanna gas about might win things this season, we're still in 3 competitions whereas you're only still realistically in one which is the champions league, and even the chances of that are very slim. Our campaign this season has been better than yours with less expenditure and better football. I watch football because I enjoy it, and I'm happy I support Arsenal because we play good football (When Squillaci and Denilson aren't on ), but if that our style of play and release of star players i.e. Henry, Viera etc to create new ones means 5-6 years without a trophy then so be it.
    Let's be real, you can't beat Birmingham in a cup final, you have no chance in anything else, your players aren't good enough and that's been proven over the last 6 years since the invincibles broke up.

    Also, our chances in the CL are the same, if not higher than yours.

    Part in bold disgusts me tbh, every season you act like you are gonna win something and then when it ends up the same as the previous season statements like the above come out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    We're now at a stage where we can compete with United like we used to. At the start of the season, considering our years of poor performances nobody would have expected us to reach the carling cup final, be 2nd in the league a point off the top (if we win our game in hand), be a goal up against the best team in the world in the first leg of the two. We've finally got ourselves a good keeper, Fabregas has matured, Wilshere and Walcott are becoming very good first team players, Almunia, Denilson, Squillaci are getting less game time lol and for the first time in years this is our best chance to win the league and if (a very big one at that) beat Barca, we could progress far in the CL. Not to mention that if we beat United in the FA Cup we will probably go on to win that too.
    I expect everything you said we shouldn't expect because of the way your fans go on, if you want to be regarded as a top club this is what you need to be doing season after season, like us and Man Utd do, apart from this season for us obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    Not saying we're guaranteed a trophy but this is the best we've looked for a very long time and I don't see why you seem to think your clubs short term success allows you to take the piss out of Arsenal's short term lack of success when your club isn't doing well this season lol.
    You have looked good this season but if everyone else was playing to the standard of last season then you would be 3rd like you have been in previous years, everyone elses bad performances have made you look better than you actually are.

    Tbh as soon as Arsenal splash out £20-£30m on some star players I'm gonna be pretty worried, but until then I can't see you regularly winning shit for another 4-5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 722
    Last Post: 24th April '14, 11:37 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29th September '11, 12:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9th July '11, 07:24 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th November '10, 07:28 PM
  5. Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi
    By nature in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2nd June '09, 12:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •