Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny S View Post
    when messi isn't playing for barca he isn't the same player at all, your right barca's system and the way they play as a team >>>
    lol messi done everything in the world cup except score.

im confident he could easily break the 30 goal mark if he played in england.

messi isn't a reyes kinda player who falls over with the slightest budge.

i always think of him as a combination of tevez and ronaldo.

im pretty sure he'll terrorise the next wc at this rate.

Reppin
    Fortress Cottage

Messi would fuck up the Prem. Not to the levels of that Ronaldo season I think though.
    "This is Fulham for heavenís sake. This is a club which 15 years ago didnít have two brass filings to rub together, which used to play in front of 3 or 4000 rattling around here. Which once played on a night in Rochdale needing points to stay off the bottom of the English League. But were brought by a very rich man, and there he is. And which has now become a hugely enriched club.Ē

Naruto

Ronaldo only got 31 goals (well not only that's a great number of goals) but as mentioned before he was taking everything, penalties, free kicks etc.

I reckon Messi could get more than him in a season tbh.

Not taking away anything from Ronaldo btw, still an amazing player, even doe he's a cunt lol

Reppin
    Fortress Cottage

Quote Originally Posted by Hackney's Hustler View Post
    Ronaldo only got 31 goals (well not only that's a great number of goals) but as mentioned before he was taking everything, penalties, free kicks etc.

I reckon Messi could get more than him in a season tbh.

Not taking away anything from Ronaldo btw, still an amazing player, even doe he's a cunt lol
    Yeh, meant overall that season the way he ripped teams for fun almost and the way he led them to glory aswell.

I think it was 42 in all comps which was mad at that stage compared to everyone else.

Messi has broken it this season though,madness.
    "This is Fulham for heavenís sake. This is a club which 15 years ago didnít have two brass filings to rub together, which used to play in front of 3 or 4000 rattling around here. Which once played on a night in Rochdale needing points to stay off the bottom of the English League. But were brought by a very rich man, and there he is. And which has now become a hugely enriched club.Ē

oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar

Messi to hit 50 against Arsenal, 7-0 to Barca

Last edited by chris89; 3rd March '11 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

iSupport
    Reppin
    norf london

i have seen that picture somewhere before
    "it was 3 o'clock in the morning i look out the window and there was a fucking baby standing on the corner!"

www.whiteheartevents.co.uk

Probably in your nightmares for the last year Sammy lad
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

Naruto

lol @ chelsea fans getting gassed because they have had some kind of success since mourinho came. now that he's gone the club isn't winning much, it's all falling apart now.

fighting for a top 4 spot, lampard and drogba ageing, no creativity in the midfield, john terry banging all ur defenders wives.

come at me bro

My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    Reppin
    Reload Bars

lool
    Lulz

We've finished above you EVERY year for the last 6 years, conveniently that is also the last time you won a trophy, meanwhile we have won 3 Premierleague titles, 3 FA Cups & 2 League Cups.

Oh and we won the double last season with an 'ageing squad', please don't talk about success.

Grime Forum OG

xactly what you onabout, we won the league last season

Naruto

Lol you have only had any real success since Mourinho came in and revitalized your squad.

Even when he left your squad kept it up for a while due to an on form drogba who hit his peak, lampard and essien dominating, cech's signing after the euro's.

Mourinho leaving and your/his lack of investment in youth meant it was short term success and it's finally starting to wear off. Drogba is ageing, as is Lampard and Anelka. Your midfield lacks creativity and you have no real youth coming through to replace them apart from Sturiddge and 1-2 more. Arsenal and United (and Liverpool) have been doing what Chelsea/Mourinho done for decades don't get gassed cos you sprinted into first position in the first 100 metres in a 1500m race.

I'd take only having a few good youth players coming through and being able to keep hold of our best players than being a feeder club for Barcelona and having our whole reserve team on £20k each p/w.

The sacrifice Arsenal have made for their 'good football' and good business model is that you have no trophies, I know what I'd rather have, and if you say anything else then you are lying.

Naruto

Lol like I said your success was only short term. United and Arsenal have been winning trophies for decades, it's only now Arsenal have gone through a dry spell and I'm pretty confident that bad run will be ended this season. Chelsea on the other hand have just started going through that phase and back to your old ways. If Mourinho never came and revitalized your squad you will have always been that 3-4th place team who gets duppied in the FA Cup finals by ray parlour

This is a pointless argument though, I guess we'll see who has had a better season at the end of the season.

Lol like I said your success was only short term. United and Arsenal have been winning trophies for decades, it's only now Arsenal have gone through a dry spell and I'm pretty confident that bad run will be ended this season. Chelsea on the other hand have just started going through that phase and back to your old ways. If Mourinho never came and revitalized your squad you will have always been that 3-4th place team who gets duppied in the FA Cup finals by ray parlour

This is a pointless argument though, I guess we'll see who has had a better season at the end of the season.
    In the last 6 years, since Mourinho 'revitalized' us we've won a trophy or 2 in 5 of those, we're probably having a year off this year as we've had really bad form, could still win the Champions League also, but are you really going to be that stupid to say that we are unable to win trophies anymore?

We've just bought Torres & Luiz lol, type of players you could only dream of signing because they want to go places to win things.

Tbh I'm dealing with FACTS & STATISTICS whereas your just waffling about shit that 'might' happen.

Naruto

Lol what you talking about facts and statistics. You just said torres and luiz basically signed because they want to win things. You're SPECULATING what might happen and ASSUMING it's just been a bad year for you.

Saying they're type of players we could only dream of signing is a very stupid statement to make because the principles of our manager isn't to splash out on proven strikers/players but to buy them for cheap and turn them into those star players/allow them to hit their peak, i.e. fabregas, henry, etc.

If you wanna gas about might win things this season, we're still in 3 competitions whereas you're only still realistically in one which is the champions league, and even the chances of that are very slim. Our campaign this season has been better than yours with less expenditure and better football. I watch football because I enjoy it, and I'm happy I support Arsenal because we play good football (When Squillaci and Denilson aren't on ), but if that our style of play and release of star players i.e. Henry, Viera etc to create new ones means 5-6 years without a trophy then so be it.

We're now at a stage where we can compete with United like we used to. At the start of the season, considering our years of poor performances nobody would have expected us to reach the carling cup final, be 2nd in the league a point off the top (if we win our game in hand), be a goal up against the best team in the world in the first leg of the two. We've finally got ourselves a good keeper, Fabregas has matured, Wilshere and Walcott are becoming very good first team players, Almunia, Denilson, Squillaci are getting less game time lol and for the first time in years this is our best chance to win the league and if (a very big one at that) beat Barca, we could progress far in the CL. Not to mention that if we beat United in the FA Cup we will probably go on to win that too.

Not saying we're guaranteed a trophy but this is the best we've looked for a very long time and I don't see why you seem to think your clubs short term success allows you to take the piss out of Arsenal's short term lack of success when your club isn't doing well this season lol.

Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation

back on topic

Real Madrid are 3-0 up already expect Ronaldo to get atlest 1 in the next half

"Check my attitude...give cats the food!"

Lol @ the way other supporters go on like the recording of trophies only started in 2005

Quote Originally Posted by bigdon View Post
    back on topic

Real Madrid are 3-0 up already expect Ronaldo to get atlest 1 in the next half
    I've just realised how off topic we're taking this thread I'll allow it

Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation

Ronaldo scores

Lol what you talking about facts and statistics. You just said torres and luiz basically signed because they want to win things. You're SPECULATING what might happen and ASSUMING it's just been a bad year for you.
    The facts and statistics are that we have won more & finished ahead of you in the last 6 years, argue with that.

Saying they're type of players we could only dream of signing is a very stupid statement to make because the principles of our manager isn't to splash out on proven strikers/players but to buy them for cheap and turn them into those star players/allow them to hit their peak, i.e. fabregas, henry, etc.
    Fair enough

If you wanna gas about might win things this season, we're still in 3 competitions whereas you're only still realistically in one which is the champions league, and even the chances of that are very slim. Our campaign this season has been better than yours with less expenditure and better football. I watch football because I enjoy it, and I'm happy I support Arsenal because we play good football (When Squillaci and Denilson aren't on ), but if that our style of play and release of star players i.e. Henry, Viera etc to create new ones means 5-6 years without a trophy then so be it.
    Let's be real, you can't beat Birmingham in a cup final, you have no chance in anything else, your players aren't good enough and that's been proven over the last 6 years since the invincibles broke up.

Also, our chances in the CL are the same, if not higher than yours.

Part in bold disgusts me tbh, every season you act like you are gonna win something and then when it ends up the same as the previous season statements like the above come out.

We're now at a stage where we can compete with United like we used to. At the start of the season, considering our years of poor performances nobody would have expected us to reach the carling cup final, be 2nd in the league a point off the top (if we win our game in hand), be a goal up against the best team in the world in the first leg of the two. We've finally got ourselves a good keeper, Fabregas has matured, Wilshere and Walcott are becoming very good first team players, Almunia, Denilson, Squillaci are getting less game time lol and for the first time in years this is our best chance to win the league and if (a very big one at that) beat Barca, we could progress far in the CL. Not to mention that if we beat United in the FA Cup we will probably go on to win that too.
    I expect everything you said we shouldn't expect because of the way your fans go on, if you want to be regarded as a top club this is what you need to be doing season after season, like us and Man Utd do, apart from this season for us obviously.

Not saying we're guaranteed a trophy but this is the best we've looked for a very long time and I don't see why you seem to think your clubs short term success allows you to take the piss out of Arsenal's short term lack of success when your club isn't doing well this season lol.
    You have looked good this season but if everyone else was playing to the standard of last season then you would be 3rd like you have been in previous years, everyone elses bad performances have made you look better than you actually are.

Tbh as soon as Arsenal splash out £20-£30m on some star players I'm gonna be pretty worried, but until then I can't see you regularly winning shit for another 4-5 years.