Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

Default Transfer Rumours Thread

So with the season drawing to a close for most teams, what are the transfer rumours surrounding your team?

The big rumour today for me is that apparently Wenger apparently had a deal set up for Igor Akinfeev, the Russian number 1, in January. Personal terms were all agreed and he pulled out at the last minute to keep faith in Almunia and Fabianski. I also heard a rumour on Feb 1st he looked at Thomas Sorensen from Stoke but didn't follow it through.

Owen Coyle is looking to take Jack Wilshire on loan for another period next season, which I think will be great for him.

Also the rumour about SWP has popped up again. No doubt as part of his agent's bid to get the contract sorted ASAP.

All the players seem to be bigging up Chamakh, with RVP and Sagna the latest.

Real Madrid are meant to be taking another look at Cashley as well. He could well make the move I imagine as well.

There are also rumours Leeds are looking to bring back Ian Harte and Mark Viduka next season. Can't wait to see them back in the big leagues myself

Reppin
    Hackney

Liverpool are apparently signing Danny Wilson from Rangers
    Berbatov on his way back to Germany aswell as Michael Ballack
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

The way I hear it,
    Soze is some kind of butcher.
    A peerless, psycho,
    fucked-up butcher.
    Reppin
    Bristol

News Of The World:

Manchester City have identified Fabio Capello as the man they want to help them become an established European force.

Roy Hodgson has issued a come and get me plea to Liverpool.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be paid a staggering £900,000 for three hours work in a bid to prove he's the world's greatest player.

Harry Redknapp is gearing up for next season's Champions League campaign by making a move for Real Madrid superstar Raul.

Liverpool have until the end of the month to solve their managerial crisis or face a summer exodus of their star players.

Chelsea's Michael Ballack looks in line for a return to German football with Schalke 04.

Stoke believe they can set up a deal for West Ham's Carlton Cole.

Roque Santa Cruz may be used as a makeweight in Manchester City's hunt for the £10m-rated Hamburg defender Jerome Boateng.

Daily Star

Liverpool have decided to go British in their search for a new manager - with Aston Villa's Martin O'Neill their No. 1 target.

Carlo Ancelotti has delivered a sensational snub to Fernando Torres bu insisting: We don't need you at Chelsea.

Sir Alex Ferguson hopes to end a seven-year itch by signing Joe Cole from title rivals Chelsea.

Liverpool winger Yossi Benayoun is wanted by Spurs for their Champions League adventure.

Roy Hodgson will be an Aston Villa target if Martin O'Neill decides to quit.

Martin O'Neill wants to bring Porto's Colombian striker Radamel Falcao to Aston Villa.

Newcastle have made enquiries about Roma's former Liverpool defender John Arne Riise.

Real Madrid have reportedly told Chelsea they can have Gonzalo Higuain if they can match the £34m asking price.

Sunderland are plotting a double raid on Man City in the summer for defender Nedum Onuoha and midfielder Stephen Ireland.

Mirror

Manchester City are poised to launch a cut-price £40m-raid for Fernando Torres.

Slaven Bilic has emerged as the shock favourite to succeed Martin O'Neill at Aston Villa.

People

Liverpool have set a June 14 deadline for Rafa Benitez to tell the club whether he is quitting Anfield.

Benitez hopes to raise £35million for new players by flogging his Kop flops, if he decides to stay. Aleberto Aquilani, Ryan Babel, David Ngog and Nabil El Zhar could be the ones to go.

Barcelona are drawing up two plans of attack to land Cesc Fabregas this summer.

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce is aiming to raid Man City this summer for £5m-rated defender Nedum Onuoha.

Man City are ready to sell Craig Bellamy, with Spurs poised to buy the much-travelled star.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has set his sights on Sunderland keeper Craig Gordon.

Aston Villa will step up their bid to sign Wigan hitman Hugo Rodallega after monitoring him all season.

Everton are closing in on Munich 1860 hitman Kokou Mlapa.
    Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

smh this time of the season again lol

Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

reas about ballack yesterday.

chelsea will be an interesting one for next season. by my understanding terry, cole x2, lamps, sturridge and anelka in their squad count as home grown and with both coles rumoured to be on their way out and anchelotti talking about promoting 5 youth players their squad next year will be interesting

Reppin
    Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex D View Post

I don't beleive anything until I see the player stood next to the Manager holding the Club's Scarf.

But yeah... I think we'll sign Chamakh & no one else.
    Originally Posted by JustGeo
    If you don't like the room change, you can suck your Nan.
    Originally Posted by Giggler
    I post like Pat.

Take off my chain, zip up my jacket, Big H's got beef i'm gonna back it iDonate Eagle's Avatar

i have a feeling a few clubs are gonna have all of their business done in the next few weeks to avoid world cup hype
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    lol @ you guys getting hungry to see what is most likely child zorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Senex View Post
    If her tits were still them triple z's then lock me up
    smh at this bangladeshian prick

The way I hear it,
    A peerless, psycho,
    fucked-up butcher.
    Reppin
    Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by Lex D View Post
    i love it though, some of the shit that the papers come up with.
    Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Reppin
    Hackney

Carlo Ancelotti has delivered a sensational snub to Fernando Torres bu insisting: We don't need you at Chelsea.
    Thank you Carlo

My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    Reppin
    Reload Bars

jack rodwell to arsenal apparentley
    Lulz

You might also have seen me post as
    Eater/Lurker/Nine Bar and many others.
    Reppin

why not wait until it actually opens?
    Duck down low nigga here comes karma

The way I hear it,
    A peerless, psycho,
    fucked-up butcher.
    Reppin
    Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by GoodFella View Post
    why not wait until it actually opens?

Reppin
    Hackney

Inb4ainfluxofaveragesouthamericanscostheyhadadecen tworldcup

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Reppin
    Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    i love it though, some of the shit that the papers come up with.

real talk, papers make up some mad stories
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley View Post
    dont forget chipmunk ur a little oblong peanut coconut mango breadfruit head

Reppin
    Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    i have a feeling a few clubs are gonna have all of their business done in the next few weeks to avoid world cup hype
    Good idea.

Players that do well at the World Cup get their prices boosted.

Quote Originally Posted by MdotStarr545 View Post
    jack rodwell to arsenal apparentley
    I've heard that too. As much as I'd love to see it happen, I can't see it.

We need some English players too for next season, I swear that rule about "home grown" players kicks in?

Who do we have?

Wallnut, a crocked Ramsey & Wilshere who could be at Bolton for another season.

Edit: Kieron Gibbs.
    Last edited by Michael.; 10th May '10 at 05:31 PM.
    Originally Posted by JustGeo
    If you don't like the room change, you can suck your Nan.
    Originally Posted by Giggler
    I post like Pat.

Reppin
    Hackney

Quote Originally Posted by Mbryan87 View Post
    Good idea.

Players that do well at the World Cup get their prices boosted.

I've heard that too. As much as I'd love to see it happen, I can't see it.

We need some English players too for next season, I swear that rule about "home grown" players kicks in?

Who do we have?

You also have Eastmond, Sanchez Watt etc etc

Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbryan87 View Post

Who do we have?

The Premier League have introduced a home-grown player rule which will come into effect from next season, alongside a limit on squad sizes.

From the 2010/11 campaign, the 20 Premier League clubs have voted to introduce measures which will see all teams required to have eight home-grown players out of a squad of 25.

Chief executive Richard Scudamore confirmed the changes, with clubs only able to make alterations to their squads during the two transfer windows.

"As of next season clubs will be required to have a squad named of up to 25 players, of which no more than 17 can be over the age of 21 and not home grown," Scudamore said.

"The definition of home grown is trained for three years under the age of 21 by somebody in the English and Welsh professional system.

"Clubs will have to declare their 25 at the end of August when the window shuts and then again at the end of January."

Players who are aged under 21 are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad
    by my knowledge, that means that of next years likely 1st team squad mannone, chesney, djourou, fabregas, gibbs, walcott, b52, campbell, vela, denilson and that can be boasted by players like lansbury, watt, JET, eastmond etc.

i'm sure most managers would like to get their squads in order before the world cup sorts itself out but no doubt there will be a couple of players who earn big moves on the back of a successful world cup.

I'm just gonna make up my own transfer rumours as pass them as truth a bit like Sky and the tabloids

Arsenal in swoop for 2 Belgian under 16's, Arsene Wenger had this to say on the matter "I've been...er looking for some experience...to bring in and with funds available this is the best...er we could do." - The Sun

Mean while Spurs & Man City battle it out to sign Ronaldinho after it's revealed Ronaldinho is looking for a fresh challenge, Redknapp was quoted as saying "Yeah I like Ronnie he's brilliant player and would take him in a snap but he's not our player yet, he'd be a great addition to the squad though for sure." - the Sun

West Ham offer Boa Morte an improved contract in a desperate bid to fend off interest from Chelsea lookin to use him as back up for Malouda with Joe Cole going the other way. - Daily Mail

Man United look set to sell Berbatov back to Spurs for what seems to be a bargain at £10m. - Goal.com

Newcastle are in pole position to sign former world player of the year Ronaldo from Corinthians in a bid to improve the frontline which current manager Chris "Notepad" Hughton feels has been lacking improvement since Alan Shearer retired. - Newcastle Echo

Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Reppin
    Netherforum

^^^^
    sure.

God Forgive Me If I Press Enter Joe_MK's Avatar
    Reppin
    Milton Keynes

loool
    I wouldn't abuse your wife if your paid me darg