Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1867
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok

Big fight. Good to see a hyped up fight actually deliver.

Conor done well to survive right at the end of the 2nd and in round 3 cos he was fucked that second wind won him the fight. I think 2 of the judges gave him the 4th round.

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member

All judges gave him the 4th, the judge who had it a draw was cause he give Nate a 10-8 in the third
    everything potent we get it from where they make it

Grime Forum Member

I'm active for any man who wrote McGregor off before the fight today.

And are we just guna bypass the baddest man on the planet one punch starching a man who doesn't get finished? I've been telling people since he stopped killing himself to make weight at middleweight. Changed his whole dental plan with one quick uppercut

Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Reppin
    Netherforum

Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post

And are we just guna bypass the baddest man on the planet one punch starching a man who doesn't get finished? I've been telling people since he stopped killing himself to make weight at middleweight. Changed his whole dental plan with one quick uppercut
    Lol at giving it the big un, know it all vibes from before the fight too. Its not that deep.

/

Sick fight. Cant hate on mcgregor, well deserved. Rumble KO>>>>>>
    sure.

Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen

I gave 1,2 and 4 (i think) to mcgegor. It was 4 in the morning though so cant be too sure. MMA scoring is fucked, mcgregor dropped him twice in the 2cnd, outstruck him until the last minute, diaz thew a few combo's but wasn't landing too clean (from what i remember) and the commentators were saying 1-1. Good fight, delivered we all should be happy, was a war.

lot of people claiming a robbery, even seem some ridiculous fixed arguments. Tying to find some decent, well thought out discussion on the internet <<<< "Conner was running" He was fucked, "Diaz neve went for any takedowns, its a fix" he did, couldn't and this was always going to be a stand up fight ffs. etc etc

Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom

Quote Originally Posted by whattywhatwhat View Post
    I gave 1,2 and 4 (i think) to mcgegor. It was 4 in the morning though so cant be too sure. MMA scoring is fucked, mcgregor dropped him twice in the 2cnd, outstruck him until the last minute, diaz thew a few combo's but wasn't landing too clean (from what i remember) and the commentators were saying 1-1. Good fight, delivered we all should be happy, was a war.

lot of people claiming a robbery, even seem some ridiculous fixed arguments. Tying to find some decent, well thought out discussion on the internet <<<< "Conner was running" He was fucked, "Diaz neve went for any takedowns, its a fix" he did, couldn't and this was always going to be a stand up fight ffs. etc etc
    Hard to go for a take down once your lead legs battered, got no pushing or lifting power

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

All judges gave him the 4th, the judge who had it a draw was cause he give Nate a 10-8 in the third
    Yeah I wasn't sure if any judges gave Conor a 10-8 for the first then scored the 4th a draw. Not seen the official scorecards or anything.

Conor won it anyway imo not sure how people are saying its a fix, it was very close but Conor done enough to win.

Grime Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by whattywhatwhat View Post
    MMA scoring is fucked, mcgregor dropped him twice in the 2cnd, outstruck him until the last minute, diaz thew a few combo's but wasn't landing too clean (from what i remember) and the commentators were saying 1-1. Good fight, delivered we all should be happy, was a war.
    Joe is/was very anti-Conor last night, second his movement stopped slightly he was saying he's 'drastically gassing', no mention of it when Diaz begun to slouch, not move and clinch cause he was tired.

Diaz barely throwing body shots at Conor which just abit connect, Joe was saying 'Diaz letting rip with the body shots', again not the same the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Alter E-ghost View Post
    Lol at giving it the big un, know it all vibes from before the fight too. Its not that deep.

/

Sick fight. Cant hate on mcgregor, well deserved. Rumble KO>>>>>>
    Who's giving it the 'big'un'? Stated the same sentiment before the fight, alls I was hearing was Conor can't win, lump Diaz, Diaz is a certainty etc

Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires

McGregor was embarrassing Nate in the first 2 rounds. How he never got a 10-8 I'll never know. But then a judge wants to give 10-8 to Diaz in the third he should be shot TBH.

I found Joe Rogan really biased towards Nate. Didn't hardly show any emotion when Conor was landing the knockdowns, but starts gassing when Diaz is landing shots on Conor while clinched up against the cage.

I'm shocked it went 5 rounds, didn't think Conor would last. His cardio is not great though TBH. Big them both up though, a pair of tough mofos.

The trilogy fight at lightweight

should have negged from longtime
    hold some of that
    Reppin
    the chronics

not a chance rd 1 was a 10-8, conor clearly won with the knockdown and leg kicks landing but far from a domination, nate was landing too, nothing big but still landing.

Nobody Leaves When I'm Jammin' Bangz123's Avatar
    Reppin
    South

Thought Conor would lose and actually would still back diaz in the 3rd but well played to him he is a good fighter. I think sometimes the bandwagon fans constantly yapping about him being 'the king' can get jarring meaning i don't appreciate him as much as i should.

Rumble is a beast foreal, its laff that he was fighting at welterweight ffs shortening careers and that. Think DC will still smother him though which is shit cuz rumble is way more entertaining
    'One grime tune a day keeps the moist mainstream music away'

Grime Forum Don

just watched the fight back and i can say conor's second wind in the 4th won him the fight

nate is a fucking warrior though those knockdowns would have KO'd MANY man at 145/155, he got back up and turned the fight around in the 3rd and conor was up against the ropes

will be interesting to hear what the mma beat panel made of the fight this thursday. conor 1,2 and 4 but very close fight. the trilogy at 155 makes so much sense.

was surprised nate didn't land the 1-2's anywhere near as much as i thought he would but maybe he'll be sharper at 155.

can't wait

massive respect for conor too though tbh he dug deep and showed he can do it but these last two fights have completely destroyed any air of invincibility he may have had to people.

nate had him doing ten toes. conor needs to go back down n fight aldo n if he wins go up to 155 n start cleaning out that division and he can go again vs nate after 1-2 fights there.

seems like conor doesnt wanna fight aldo again tho and nate said he isnt fighting again until its the trilogy so itll be interesting to see how it pans out

such a sick fight

I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator

what did conor actually do in the 4th tho ... i need to watch it again just seemed like his energy levels just came up to diaz's standard up the battering he took in the 3rd lol

should have negged from longtime
    hold some of that
    Reppin
    the chronics

the top 5 @ lightweight are drooling over fighting conor now lol. w alvarez as champ is his best chance to nick that belt

Grime Forum Don

Cody is a killer, top 5 fight awaits
    he needs to chill calling cruz bitch made like cruz wont school him

Grime Forum Member
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

Grime Forum Don

hes already pretty much been cleared

usada >>><<<

hes already pretty much been cleared

usada >>><<<

Grime Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bangz123 View Post
    Thought Conor would lose and actually would still back diaz in the 3rd but well played to him he is a good fighter. I think sometimes the bandwagon fans constantly yapping about him being 'the king' can get jarring meaning i don't appreciate him as much as i should.

Rumble is a beast foreal, its laff that he was fighting at welterweight ffs shortening careers and that. Think DC will still smother him though which is shit cuz rumble is way more entertaining
    I get that but same way it was jarring how people thought Diaz couldn't lose like he's invincible.

Rumble is an absolute freak of nature, DC must have one of the best chins in the game, but he could finish DC there's no way you can rule it out

Grime Forum Member

Trilogy at 155 would be a better fight, both more comfortable there.

Khabib should be getting the title shot but UFC don't want him having it as he'll win it and isn't a name that sells

Grime Forum Don

cerrone has been very impressive at 170 as well. wants to go back down to 155 n get a title shot but he should stay at 170 n keep the momentum going tbh

rumble can deffo finish DC. last time he made the mistake of chasing in too rash and DC wrestled the fuck out of him but there's no way a cleaner shot or two of those and DC isn't getting dazed.