Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1867
  1. #1661
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    WarFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Embarrassing from Meisha

    She's just not a champion level fighter

    She was seconds away from losing to Holm until naivety on Holm's part, got tucked in twice by Ronda and got battered by Nunes in her first defence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair analysis. Rousey needs to lose a few pounds and get her head together, could easily retake the belt as the division stands. Her loss against Holme seems to have just killed her will to compete though.

    Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk



  2. #1662
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    mdma123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Lesnar decision & Tate getting fucked ruined my bet, embarrassing from Miesha but gwarn Amanda

    Had Aldo decision, Cormier decision & Velasquez KO/TKO locked..
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  3. #1663
    Threads Get Mangled
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    My friends were all saying Lesnar would get beat because he only does that fake wrestling shit, but he won, does Hunt do the fake wrestling as well?

    please discuss
    Here to bring intellectual discussion to the forum

  4. #1664
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    WarFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oh johnno View Post
    My friends were all saying Lesnar would get beat because he only does that fake wrestling shit, but he won, does Hunt do the fake wrestling as well?

    please discuss
    hunt is a former professional kickboxer



  5. #1665
    Grime Forum Don
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,587
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarFace View Post
    Fair analysis. Rousey needs to lose a few pounds and get her head together, could easily retake the belt as the division stands. Her loss against Holme seems to have just killed her will to compete though.

    Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Yeah I do think Ronda is definitely coming back though tbh from little post fight stuff like Dana saying she texted him after Meisha beat Holm and her still being involved in the UFC. The loss fucked her up hard but she's seeing the belt get passed around by people she could move to.

    The division is too good right now with Holly Ronda seems like she'll be back by the end of the year/early next year, the rise of Nunes, Pena. Loads of potential good fights

    As for Brock he was just too big for Hunt. Overeem/Cain would both beat him though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1666
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    WarFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Yeah I do think Ronda is definitely coming back though tbh from little post fight stuff like Dana saying she texted him after Meisha beat Holm and her still being involved in the UFC. The loss fucked her up hard but she's seeing the belt get passed around by people she could move to.

    The division is too good right now with Holly Ronda seems like she'll be back by the end of the year/early next year, the rise of Nunes, Pena. Loads of potential good fights

    As for Brock he was just too big for Hunt. Overeem/Cain would both beat him though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brocks stand up just needs to improve massively if he wants to stand up with fighters like overeem. He'll get caught with a knee or a low kick as he tries to come in for the takedown

    Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk



  7. #1667
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    mdma123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Miocic would fuck him

    Apparently Dos Santos wants Lesnar next
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  8. #1668
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    WarFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdma123 View Post
    Miocic would fuck him

    Apparently Dos Santos wants Lesnar next
    hes still under contract with WWE so its not even clear if they'll be a next fight



  9. #1669
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    mdma123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarFace View Post
    hes still under contract with WWE so its not even clear if they'll be a next fight
    Ye but Brock Lesnar does what the fuck he wants init, from when I watched he barely showed up so he'd have time if they can work a deal & judging by how they let him do this he could easily do another one at the end of the year (not around mania season) if he wants
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  10. #1670
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    WarFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdma123 View Post
    Ye but Brock Lesnar does what the fuck he wants init, from when I watched he barely showed up so he'd have time if they can work a deal & judging by how they let him do this he could easily do another one at the end of the year (not around mania season) if he wants
    This also true. Hopefully the recent set of cross platform promotion will make it easier too

    Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk



  11. #1671
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Block19's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,482
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Im trying to see Nunes/Holm tbh, unless Shevchenko beats her, then Holm/Rousey rematch, winner V winner of Nunes/Shevchenko.

    If Brock comes back give him Werdum, he'll let Brock into his guard and tie him in a knot.

    Give Holloway Edgar, Conor Aldo rematch, hopefully Holloway and Conor win so we can see a big rematch.

    Johnson will knock Glovers head off, set up a rematch V Cormier.

    Khabib V Eddie Alvarez.

    Can't think what else I want to see off the top of my head
    everything potent we get it from where they make it

  12. #1672
    Stop Dat Start Dat Rep Dat What
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Think Brock deserves a lot of credit tbh. To come back after 5 years off and beat a top ten heavyweight without ever really looking in trouble is impressive. Not the most entertaining and would probably lose to the very top people most of the time.

    Overall it was an ok card a few good fights but not up to recent great standards.

  13. #1673
    Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    I WILL NUT YOU's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Chael & Rashad let slip Jones got done for estrogen blockers

    https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/11...eroids-ufc-200

    https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2375034

    lol @ innocent

  14. #1674
    Grime Forum Don
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,587
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Peak if true. Will wait for official confirmation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1675
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Block19's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,482
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I WILL NUT YOU View Post
    Chael & Rashad let slip Jones got done for estrogen blockers

    https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/11...eroids-ufc-200

    https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2375034

    lol @ innocent
    You're speculating on his motive for having these. I'm no expert on the matter so I couldn't say whether you can find traces of it in over the counter supplements, but basically everyone suggesting he has used it at the end of a cycle are just assuming.

    Probably be hit with a 2 year ban so we'll more than likely miss the chance of a rematch with Cormier and the best fight at LHW V Rumble. Shit.
    everything potent we get it from where they make it

  16. #1676
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Block19's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,482
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    On another note, Bisping Henderson 2 on?
    everything potent we get it from where they make it

  17. #1677
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    On another note, Bisping Henderson 2 on?
    Thought set to be announced in Manchester
    sure.

  18. #1678
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    You're speculating on his motive for having these. I'm no expert on the matter so I couldn't say whether you can find traces of it in over the counter supplements, but basically everyone suggesting he has used it at the end of a cycle are just assuming.

    Probably be hit with a 2 year ban so we'll more than likely miss the chance of a rematch with Cormier and the best fight at LHW V Rumble. Shit.
    His management team claiming theyre gonna test the supps hes been using to show it is not intentional foul play. The way he spoke on it left it as a big if tho so I am not sure how it is gonna turn out in term of the ban given just yet. Not holding my breath either way tho.

    Millionaires without proper dietitians is bizarre to me (unless ofc tryna cheat) so yeah..
    sure.

  19. #1679
    Grime Forum Don
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,587
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    On another note, Bisping Henderson 2 on?
    Yep it's official.

    They're mugging Jacare hard because he doesn't speak English/isn't high profile lol

    Happy for Bisping though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #1680
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Block19's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,482
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Yep it's official.

    They're mugging Jacare hard because he doesn't speak English/isn't high profile lol
    He's coming off a loss aswell tbf, he's in line for sure though
    everything potent we get it from where they make it

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 23rd August '14, 04:28 PM
  2. General: The Official PSP Thread.
    By Naruto in forum Games and Consoles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th May '11, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •