Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 150
  1. #21
    Willy
    Guest

    Default

    I had this mixtape time ago, lost it without listening to it

    downloaded it again now, its sick

    SN1 - Welcome 2 Boomzville - https://www.datpiff.com/SN1_Welcome_2...le.m34507.html

    [code]Tracklist:
    01. GIg, Joe Grind, Fem-Fel, Kyze & Gunna D - Intro
    02. Gunna D, Fem Fel & Giggs - Do Dis Ting
    03. Joe Grind, Kyze, Fem Fel & J Melo - 036 0's
    04. Fem-Fel - Lose Weight
    05. Darks, Joe Grind & Kadice - Phone Me
    06. Joe Grind - Move It
    07. Swif - Swif
    08. Cro - Smashin' Da Scene
    09. Buck, Gabsie, Kyze & Cease - Royal Rumble
    10. T Grem - Guestlist Rap
    11. Gig & Stevie G - Bum Titty Bum
    12. Kyze - Fire In Da Booth
    13. Darks - Young Peki Man
    14. T Boosta, T Lap, T Darks - Who You Talkin' 2
    15. Dubs & Gig - Do Or Die
    16, Keys & Stax - On Da Roads
    17. Joe Grind, Rat, Kyze & J Melo - Dis Is For My...
    18. Buck & Gig - Infected Wid Swag
    19. Do Black, T Dolla & Cease - Who Am I
    20. Gig & Blade - Take It Bak
    21. Spen & Fem-Fel - Lights Off
    22. Gig - Test Out Da Nine[/code]
    Last edited by Willy; 19th April '10 at 09:40 PM.

  2. #22
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Trap*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    3,031
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    wouldnt have a clue what page in that thread could be any , check if you got repped by someone could help you find it

    Heres one of the links

    https://www.datpiff.com/Hunt_AKA_Capi...ow.m46390.html

    Quote Originally Posted by WhipItUp View Post
    I had this mixtape time ago, lost it without listening to it

    downloaded it again now, its sick

    SN1 - Welcome 2 Boomzville - https://www.datpiff.com/SN1_Welcome_2...le.m34507.html

    [code]Tracklist:
    01. GIg, Joe Grind, Fem-Fel, Kyze & Gunna D - Intro
    02. Gunna D, Fem Fel & Giggs - Do Dis Ting
    03. Joe Grind, Kyze, Fem Fel & J Melo - 036 0's
    04. Fem-Fel - Lose Weight
    05. Darks, Joe Grind & Kadice - Phone Me
    06. Joe Grind - Move It
    07. Swif - Swif
    08. Cro - Smashin' Da Scene
    09. Buck, Gabsie, Kyze & Cease - Royal Rumble
    10. T Grem - Guestlist Rap
    11. Gig & Stevie G - Bum Titty Bum
    12. Kyze - Fire In Da Booth
    13. Darks - Young Peki Man
    14. T Boosta, T Lap, T Darks - Who You Talkin' 2
    15. Dubs & Gig - Do Or Die
    16, Keys & Stax - On Da Roads
    17. Joe Grind, Rat, Kyze & J Melo - Dis Is For My...
    18. Buck & Gig - Infected Wid Swag
    19. Do Black, T Dolla & Cease - Who Am I
    20. Gig & Blade - Take It Bak
    21. Spen & Fem-Fel - Lights Off
    22. Gig - Test Out Da Nine[/code]
    The beats on the old SN1 mixtapes are fucked

  3. #23
    Willy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trap* View Post
    wouldnt have a clue what page in that thread could be any , check if you got repped by someone could help you find it

    Heres one of the links

    https://www.datpiff.com/Hunt_AKA_Capi...ow.m46390.html
    Repped, yh can find the rest now they were all uploaded by the same person on Datpiff

  4. #24
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Trap*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    3,031
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhipItUp View Post
    Repped, yh can find the rest now they were all uploaded by the same person on Datpiff
    its cool

  5. #25
    Came From The Bottom To The Top Green City's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Reppin
    North London
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,012
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    My darg Flex/Knockerz - GraveYard Family



    Safe for Crooks & Castles for the cover

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/guo3w7

    14 Track E.P - Download it you man, it's worth it

    Some preview of his work:


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

  6. #26
    Grime Forum OG Nicky Santoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    boys in da hood
    Posts
    15,944
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    sn1 cds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




    was listening to the beginning today again


    fucked

  7. #27
    Ghetto Superstar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trap* View Post
    I sent through a link of Roots first mixtape to Raised by the wolves so ill see if i can find it later
    You still have that link? Let me know if you can send it my way.

  8. #28

    Banned Naruto Hatake's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Call of Duty was decent IMO. Might give it another listen but apart from Trappin', Gladiators and Me and you I didn't really like it. I think it'll grow on me if I give it another listen because on first listen I found that the beats were all too upbeat and hype, not enough diversity in the mixtape.

    Never really liked the SN1 mixtapes except the old ones either because I didn't really like tracks where there was too many collabs. Only rate Giggs and Kyze, but since Hustler by nature starting to appreciate Gunna alot more.

    And this might surprise a few but I've never actually heard A Fix of Meth.

    Anybody got a link?

  9. #29
    ... Super Moderator critic of musical arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    Newham
    Posts
    22,553
    Rep Power
    427

    Default

    Brutal's mixtape now up for free download

    https://www.datpiff.com/Brutal_Welcom...p.m120448.html

  10. #30
    Use to be a somebody iSupport Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Reppin
    Newham
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    So did Morrisons new ting drop or what?
    "Judge gave me a 6 for blazing a pig"

  11. #31
    Willy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by critic of musical arts View Post
    Brutal's mixtape now up for free download

    https://www.datpiff.com/Brutal_Welcom...p.m120448.html
    >>>

    Wanted to hear this when it first come out, but not something worth paying for imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    So did Morrisons new ting drop or what?
    Nope..

    was looking forward to it

    i reckon it will drop a couple months after Futuristic Wave 3, don't really see Soka dropping 2 mixtapes in the space of 1-2 months like that tbh, especially when both of them are going to be on sale

  12. #32
    PS3 Goonbags PS3 Goonbags
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    7,436
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    morrisons tape wants to hurry up and drop

  13. #33
    Grime Forum Regular Billionaire Playboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    6,276
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Maybe a better way this thread would work is if ppl put a full description, tracklist and link into their posts and then the OP was updated like an Index List with the name of Download and then post number with detailed information. That way when this thread gets more responses you don't have to trawl through pages and pages of stuff. Plus you know who to give props to for download.

    Jus a suggestion
    uk rap / road rap fan?
    get at me

  14. #34
    Grime Forum Elite fuk off's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    From a place where..........
    Posts
    12,099
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Fel has upped 345 vol 2 tape is a classic copped it from RD a while back
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/3vpo4d
    well worth the d/l
    The warm fluid basslines of dark garage, the spacious precision of techno, the unabashed bolshiness of grime; the percussion led rhythm of funky house, the wanton bump of 2-step and the erratic fluorescent synthesized harmony of skweee are all constantly being harvested, peeled and juiced by a new wave of producers who are revelling in their mission to further the cocktail of sound that dubstep is currently thriving off.

  15. #35
    Willy
    Guest

    Default

    Joe Black - King Of The Underground will be available on free download in a couple days still

  16. #36
    Grime Forum OG Nicky Santoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    boys in da hood
    Posts
    15,944
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    large cd that is

  17. #37
    Grime Forum Elite fuk off's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    From a place where..........
    Posts
    12,099
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    large cd that is
    .
    The warm fluid basslines of dark garage, the spacious precision of techno, the unabashed bolshiness of grime; the percussion led rhythm of funky house, the wanton bump of 2-step and the erratic fluorescent synthesized harmony of skweee are all constantly being harvested, peeled and juiced by a new wave of producers who are revelling in their mission to further the cocktail of sound that dubstep is currently thriving off.

  18. #38

    Banned Naruto Hatake's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhipItUp View Post
    Joe Black - King Of The Underground will be available on free download in a couple days still
    Fucked. From where?

  19. #39
    Willy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Fucked. From where?
    Not sure yet but should be everywhere - Hoodtapes, Media Massacre, Facebook, etc

    Layer Cake are putting it up

  20. #40
    Soundbwoy Murderer
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,508
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Them old Rap Factory mixtapes need to be re-upped, were all over myspace back in the days.

Similar Threads

  1. Official UK Road Rap Video Thread
    By Trap* in forum UK Rap Discussion
    Replies: 450
    Last Post: 5 Days Ago, 01:37 PM
  2. Official UK road rap thread
    By Tony Starks in forum UK Rap Discussion
    Replies: 2838
    Last Post: 17th June '18, 05:34 PM
  3. Audio: The Free Xmas Downloads Thread
    By Desaparecidos in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 6th January '14, 05:11 AM
  4. Official UK Road Rap Releases Thread
    By Willy in forum UK Rap Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 8th June '10, 06:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •