Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Not Just Any Guy
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Hot New Producer - Free Beats! Mill1onProductions - Check It Out!

    Every beat you hear is free! Grime/HipHop/RnB/Dubstep - add mill1on@live.co.uk for more details

    Check out some beats on :
    www.myspace.com/mill1onaireproductions


    Mill1on
    "One In A Million"

  2. #2
    Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Lord Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Supreme Court
    Posts
    4,083
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Your stuffs just shit rebores of already released material. Why would you need to remake a Maniac beat?

    Your also copying all the instruments, find something interesting for yourself.

    Be original
    "To punish and enslave"

  3. #3
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate daspecimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,186
    Rep Power
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Develop View Post
    Your stuffs just shit rebores of already released material. Why would you need to remake a Maniac beat?

    Your also copying all the instruments, find something interesting for yourself.

    Be original
    you have such a shitty attitude at times.

    back to the topic in hand, in a sense develop is right. just use what you're learning and hearing from other producers and allow that the help you create your own style and niche.

    i like the stuff you've posted on your site though, so keep it up.

  4. #4
    Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Lord Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Supreme Court
    Posts
    4,083
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Shitty attitude, no.

    Where have I posted with a shitty attitude?

    Generally I have a positive attitude to anyone and am willing to give feedback/help if wanted.

    I can't understand why producers... which by the standard of his tunes, which are good... he is not a new producer. So for someone with experience to be catting other beats, and your a bigger mug for catting Maniac because he's probably one of the most known producers in Grime, silly move.

    Be original, it's always the best.


    ADM
    "To punish and enslave"

  5. #5
    Never Been Timid Jack Man Everyday Blatant's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Develop View Post
    Shitty attitude, no.

    Where have I posted with a shitty attitude?

    Generally I have a positive attitude to anyone and am willing to give feedback/help if wanted.

    I can't understand why producers... which by the standard of his tunes, which are good... he is not a new producer. So for someone with experience to be catting other beats, and your a bigger mug for catting Maniac because he's probably one of the most known producers in Grime, silly move.

    Be original, it's always the best.


    ADM
    you attitude is crappy at times but when it is its justified.

    Yeah most of these tunes just sound like remixes of big tunes, the melodies the sounds everything. Your good just stop listening to grime for a while. Oh and give each tune a name rather than just Beat 123, it will make them more memorable

  6. #6
    Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Lord Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Supreme Court
    Posts
    4,083
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Man Everyday Blatant View Post
    you attitude is crappy at times but when it is its justified.

    Yeah most of these tunes just sound like remixes of big tunes, the melodies the sounds everything. Your good just stop listening to grime for a while. Oh and give each tune a name rather than just Beat 123, it will make them more memorable
    Thanks lol, I say what I feel no matter what to be honest. Best to be honest than beat around the bush (no homo).
    "To punish and enslave"

  7. #7
    Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    zoot crack's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Reppin
    Myself
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,647
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    pretty good

    i see what hes saying about rebore tho
    Quote Originally Posted by zoot View Post
    when they see me speeding down in my black focus , zoot in the ashtray , people either flee for there lives or bow down in sheer admiration
    Quote Originally Posted by zoot View Post
    Purple grill cuz of the promethazine. I popped so much X, Man I feel like Wolverine

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd March '17, 02:30 AM
  2. Blog: Check the blog for producer tips an samples...etc
    By GunjaBeatz in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 21st November '10, 10:14 AM
  3. Radio: Jemzi: 14 year old producer making a beat live on mic check show
    By Tempz-Producer in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28th November '09, 11:40 PM
  4. Audio: Check my beats
    By Section c in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th July '09, 11:36 AM
  5. check this guy's myspace big producer!
    By W.A.R Martial in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14th October '08, 05:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •