Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
    You didnt say it but implied it same way ... because you said we wernt the best team this season & you will die saying that ... then i said were we the two seasons before & you said yeh but not solely because of that ... so oviously that means you think theres next reasons .... or am i missing something??
    i didn't imply it mate, you just inferred it fam.

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops nature's Avatar
    Reppin
    mk

if we dnt get a move on then
    we will be fucked no 4 year in row
    It all witten

Reppin
    iDonate & Im Admin.

Need a world class striker to partner rooney

and a good midfielder
    No power of genius has ever yet had the smallest success in explaining existence. The perfect enigma remains...

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Reppin
    Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    i didn't imply it mate, you just inferred it fam.
    ok it is what it is fam ... and on another note .... all united need is to get Valencia ... get hargeaves fit & playing .. & 1 or 2 strikers Benzeam and/or Aguero
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley View Post
    dont forget chipmunk ur a little oblong peanut coconut mango breadfruit head

Super Moderator

All i was saying we done as much as we could to prevent man utd from winning the league we took maximum points from them yet they still got 90 points, they took one of the highest point totals without going into third gear all season. Expecting us to get 90 points and more to beat them would be asking too much of us, when does two teams ever get 90 points each?

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?

i reckon hargreaves will retire soon. his body/knees must be shot by now

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops Rebor3's Avatar
    Reppin
    West

i hear eto'o is a possible signing for united....
    They be asking what happend?
    Im like we humpty dumped him.

Grime Forum Manager Administrator Hij's Avatar

Grimes will run up in a thread with sense

86 is still a sick total considering stoke at home, middlesbrough away and tottenham away. We should have had at least 6 points extra from them games.

If united had beaten us twice they would have had 98 points, a league record.

Came From The Bottom To The Top Rhymes.'s Avatar
    Reppin
    West

tbh i think it was decided when liverpool drew with Arsenal

Reppin
    The Ends

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes. View Post
    tbh i think it was decided when liverpool drew with Arsenal
    I think it was the United/Spurs game more than anything else... but hey. It's not important anymore.

United need one more striker and one more winger. If they get that, they'll be favourites to get the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKENGMAN MODE View Post
    your not real life... just something of the internet

Custom User Title iSupport
    Reppin
    South East

Valencia is overrated as fuck incidentally. This "new Ronaldo" they're signing looks good on youtube but edit it right and so could Dossena.

Came From The Bottom To The Top Rhymes.'s Avatar
    Reppin
    West

United barely won the league with Tevez and Ronaldo, i think Tevez is replacable, but Ronaldo can't be replaced really, can he?

Reppin
    Manchester

barely or not ... without Ronaldo & tevez Utd will still win the league this year ... were we will miss ronaldo is CL

Custom User Title iSupport
    Reppin
    South East

didn't realise he scored 30 goals in the champions league

Grimes if there's a lot of passengers in our league, why compare Liverpool's points tally to Inter and Barca's? It's irrelevant, especially considering both teams all but had the league wrapped up early and stopped trying.

Whoever comes top is the best team in the league, there's not a top four mini-league unfortunately. Add that to the fact United got further in every cup competition than Liverpool did. Next season could be different, and Liverpool have definately progressed, so it's interesting.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Grimes if there's a lot of passengers in our league, why compare Liverpool's points tally to Inter and Barca's? It's irrelevant, especially considering both teams all but had the league wrapped up early and stopped trying.

Whoever comes top is the best team in the league, there's not a top four mini-league unfortunately. Add that to the fact United got further in every cup competition than Liverpool did. Next season could be different, and Liverpool have definately progressed, so it's interesting.
    lmao,

1. its not irrelevant, if you actuall think it is then all i can is lol. look at the bigger picture instead of concentrating on contexual minutia. no team in la liga in atleast the last 10 years has achieved 90 points. if i can't use contemporaries, why should u use cups when they have less similarity.

2.he routes to the cup are completely variable for instance both liverpool and man utd got knocked out by the same team in the Fa cup but at different stages, it doesn't make no difference, they got luck of the draw we didn't.

To be the 'best' you have to be the best not only the most consistent. Liverpool were the strongest side this season.

Man utd might have the best sheet but liverpool were the heavyweight champions of the english premier league.

Trophies are what counts, don't kid yourself. Lol about Heavyweight Champion. If you win the league this year, but United beat you 5-0, you're the best team in the league. Those matches are for bragging rights, but ultimately don't count for much.

Man Utd won the league and got to a Champions League final, not really a bad season in anyone's books. I know you're a Liverpool fan and so have a certain bias, but come on open your eyes. When United played Barca last season, Barca were accused of being toothless etc, but look at Barca now.

But if we (Spurs) beat you, do we not take your heavyweight title? Then Wigan must have taken it off us and so on...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Trophies are what counts, don't kid yourself. Lol about Heavyweight Champion. If you win the league this year, but United beat you 5-0, you're the best team in the league. Those matches are for bragging rights, but ultimately don't count for much.

Man Utd won the league and got to a Champions League final, not really a bad season in anyone's books. I know you're a Liverpool fan and so have a certain bias, but come on open your eyes. When United played Barca last season, Barca were accused of being toothless etc, but look at Barca now.

But if we (Spurs) beat you, do we not take your heavyweight title? Then Wigan must have taken it off us and so on...
    again lmao, if u saw my earlier posts i'm not basing this on solely fact that we done the double. Also heavyweight line was a throw away comment just to supplement the point.

i don't want to get into semantics about the word 'best' but technically speaking acculmilating the highest number of wins in a league means you win the league not that your the best team in the league. Theres no natural relationship between being the actual best and winning the most games.

Man utd had luck drawing porto and then Arsenal. While we had Chelsea to contend with. Man utds season wasn't spectacular, the got results when they had to, and benefited from great fixtures.

If they played Tottenham in the forth round of the league cup, Everton in the fourth round of the fa cup and chelsea in the quarter finals of the champions league i would like to see what would happen with them because i can confidently say we would of beaten all their respective corresponding opposition.

Trophies are not the end all, they are supposed to show who is the best team in the league is but this is not always the case as was seen this season.

I'm sure Liverpool's players must be really consoled that they're the best team in the league but still don't have a medal.

You've made progress, as a Spurs fan I'd love to see that sort of progress, but if you finish top over 38 games you are unquestionably the best side in the league.

Reppin
    Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Hysen View Post
    didn't realise he scored 30 goals in the champions league

Not just about goals tho ... United will beat the majority of the teams in the PL without Ronaldo .... but in the CL when it comes to big games thats were you see the difference between good & great ... mark my words Utd will win the league this year