Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E3 2015 Thread

I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    New COD looks good imo, will play the beta and see what its saying....trailers always make the game look good

I don't have a problem paying 40 quid for the next Destiny DLC, dont see why people are complaining either. If you're still playing the game a year after its been released then you obviously like the game, if you like a game then you should want more content to play.

Would pay 40 quid for a Hawkmoon and the new sub classes to be completely honest lol
    you would pay 40 for a bottle of water with an apple logo on it so that isnt really saying much

Grime Forum Regular

New COD looks good imo, will play the beta and see what its saying....trailers always make the game look good

I don't have a problem paying 40 quid for the next Destiny DLC, dont see why people are complaining either. If you're still playing the game a year after its been released then you obviously like the game, if you like a game then you should want more content to play.

Would pay 40 quid for a Hawkmoon and the new sub classes to be completely honest lol
    Don't get me wrong I'll still be getting it but us UK players are being royally fucked over. It's only ten dollars more than previous expansions in the US yet we have to pay double. Not to mention there's load of people pissed at the fact the next DLC is rewarding new players over us people who have been there day one despite the game getting raped by the press. It's just hard to think that when this releases is of put down 135 for a game that was stripped of content and sold as DLC to begin with.

Ah mate I know that feeling with the hawknoon! I might start doing that thorn exotic bounty I've had for months that I've haven't touched. That gun in PvP is arguably OP, everyones using it lately lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'll still be getting it but us UK players are being royally fucked over. It's only ten dollars more than previous expansions in the US yet we have to pay double. Not to mention there's load of people pissed at the fact the next DLC is rewarding new players over us people who have been there day one despite the game getting raped by the press. It's just hard to think that when this releases is of put down 135 for a game that was stripped of content and sold as DLC to begin with.

Ah mate I know that feeling with the hawknoon! I might start doing that thorn exotic bounty I've had for months that I've haven't touched. That gun in PvP is arguably OP, everyones using it lately lol.
    Thats how it is with everything in life bro lol, everything is cheaper in America. I dunno how new players are being rewarded though? What do you mean? How are they being rewarded? They get extra emotes and a emblem afaik lol? If you've played more then 135 hours I'd say its worth 135 imo each to their own though and alla that I just think people on the internet/forums complain just for the sake of complaining.

I'd be pissed if they added micro transactions like COD imo, imagine if you could buy a Hawkmoon for 5 or buy 100 strange coins for a tenner....No one is forced to buy DLC at the end of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    140 Stab Street

Looking to buy black ops 3 for ps4, will pre-order for the beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    If Chelsea win the Europa League but get top 4, will they have to forfeit their UCL spot to defend their Europa championship?
    ^lulu

Grime Forum Regular

Thats how it is with everything in life bro lol, everything is cheaper in America. I dunno how new players are being rewarded though? What do you mean? How are they being rewarded? They get extra emotes and a emblem afaik lol? If you've played more then 135 hours I'd say its worth 135 imo each to their own though and alla that I just think people on the internet/forums complain just for the sake of complaining.

I'd be pissed if they added micro transactions like COD imo, imagine if you could buy a Hawkmoon for 5 or buy 100 strange coins for a tenner....No one is forced to buy DLC at the end of the day
    Pretty much every game ever released has a finished story in its game though, Destiny didn't. It's a well known fact that the first two DLCs were already part of the original game, taken out and sold to make a quick buck and even now they story ain't finished... It's a game that won't let you finish the story without placing down 135 which is easily one of the biggest rip off's in gaming. I love destiny but I ain't blind to the bullshit they've pulled with this game tbh.

The DLC in America was $20 an the new one will be $30. So while they get a minor price hike we get shafted and have to pay double. iIRC too, new players get some kind of new pike shader and emblem. There's a million articles doing the rounds ATM about how they are fucking over the loyal fans and giving benefits to the new one players. I think that will change by the time the expansion is released.

Grime Forum Regular

Just read that someone from bungie is looking into rewarding year one players but only after the backlash they've had.

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Reppin
    Liverpool FC

@Jack 1017 Can i come play some COD with you guys? Battlefield has died. Battlefront looks shite and CS:GO is full of Russians who want nothing more than to "Fuk ya muthdaa". So i'm ready to give COD another go.

But before i do, please confirm you can run for more than 5 seconds now. Thanks.
    "Is it my fault that i think I'm better than everyone else? Or society's for setting the bar so low?" - Husso

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Husso View Post
    @Jack 1017 Can i come play some COD with you guys? Battlefield has died. Battlefront looks shite and CS:GO is full of Russians who want nothing more than to "Fuk ya muthdaa". So i'm ready to give COD another go.

But before i do, please confirm you can run for more than 5 seconds now. Thanks.
    Only play Destiny now m8 add me on Psn and I'll school you on it. HulkSmashPotatoe is my psn. Will probably be back on Cod once BO3 is out

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    Pretty much every game ever released has a finished story in its game though, Destiny didn't. It's a well known fact that the first two DLCs were already part of the original game, taken out and sold to make a quick buck and even now they story ain't finished... It's a game that won't let you finish the story without placing down 135 which is easily one of the biggest rip off's in gaming. I love destiny but I ain't blind to the bullshit they've pulled with this game tbh.

The DLC in America was $20 an the new one will be $30. So while they get a minor price hike we get shafted and have to pay double. iIRC too, new players get some kind of new pike shader and emblem. There's a million articles doing the rounds ATM about how they are fucking over the loyal fans and giving benefits to the new one players. I think that will change by the time the expansion is released.
    Source? Everyone says this on reddit but Ive never seen anything concrete, just prople in tingoil hats tbh. game + season pass was only 85 btw

I think Destinys dlc's are better value for money then CODs tbh in the dark below you got the raid, 3/4 new strikes, however many story missions, new guns, 4 new pvp maps etc for 20 in COD you would get 4 new maps and one of them we already played 3 years ago lol.
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

/

Destiny DLC is better than CoD by far. CoD is the biggest rip off in gaming they just copy and paste maps then release them every few months when they could easily be part of the original game on release lul.

Funny thing is though I'd actually pay for a CoD map release if it was all CoD4/W@W/MW2/BO2 maps, I'm not interested in the new maps they release they're shit 95% of the time.

Grime Forum Don

COD is the number 1 game for casual gamers. Why is it even a debate that they rip people off lol?

COD is the number 1 game for casual gamers. Why is it even a debate that they rip people off lol?
    No ones debating it lol COD is the number 1 game in general for casual or serious gamers btw it sells more then any other game every year afaik

People/the internet are complaining about the price of the 3rd expansion for Destiny (40 quid) and I was just comparing it to COD, even Fifa is just as bad with all the packs and coins etc. I'd rather pay 40 quid every 3/4 months then pay a subscription fee every month like these mmo games. Everyones different though, people say I get ripped off for paying 1300 for a season ticket, I think its a bargain though tbf
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Grime Forum Don

No ones debating it lol COD is the number 1 game in general for casual or serious gamers btw it sells more then any other game every year afaik

People/the internet are complaining about the price of the 3rd expansion for Destiny (40 quid) and I was just comparing it to COD, even Fifa is just as bad with all the packs and coins etc. I'd rather pay 40 quid every 3/4 months then pay a subscription fee every month like these mmo games. Everyones different though, people say I get ripped off for paying 1300 for a season ticket, I think its a bargain though tbf
    Yeah each to their own tbh. At the end of the day if you enjoy it that much then it's worth paying for.

COD is a bump though, their DLC's <<<<<<<<<<<<

Not Just Any Guy

mans need to be talking bout fallout 4 don't gas me top 1 selected 2015