Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not Just Any Guy

Jordan Henderson apart that looking forward to this. Now includes the vanishing spray

I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum Cora's Avatar
    Reppin
    Lagos

Default Fifa 16...first details

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    I would assume you will only be able to play women v women, in which case ratings will be relative. Otherwise it's total bollocks.
    Yea they've already said this will be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Husso View Post
    Congrats to Lionel Messi on winning the chance to appear next to Jordan Henderson on the cover of FIFA 16.

Hendo on the cover >>>>>>>>>

Not Just Any Guy

he just don't look right next to messi though

Reppin
    Lagos

Quote Originally Posted by DJPricey View Post
    Jordan Henderson apart that looking forward to this. Now includes the vanishing spray
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPricey View Post
    he just don't look right next to messi though

Reppin
    Lagos

Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post

Will be good for the first game then annoying to skip all the time

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

World Class

Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    Yea they've already said this will be the case.
    Cheers, thought it would be.

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Reppin
    Liverpool FC

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

I bet your have all seen it but still.
    "Is it my fault that i think I'm better than everyone else? Or society's for setting the bar so low?" - Husso

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Anon

I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve

played FIFA16 Beta yet?

its dead.

Stop Dat Start Dat Rep Dat What

I played the Beta on PS3 at a mates.

Really enjoyed it. Only had an invite to career mode so played vs the computer, but the gameplay is much slower and passing based. Pace has been turned right down so you need to do far more with the ball than before (in 15 in particular). Long balls are a little OP still. More choice with short passing which requires some more thought.

Long shots very, very OP. Hopefully that will be fixed. Seems far more balanced and you can vary the play a lot more. On the whole, it showed some promise!

They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    Reppin
    Matriarch of the streets

Played the Fifa 16 Beta on my PS4 but all you could do was career mode and you couldn't reload it after playing a while. Needs some tweaking as I ended up with centre backs in the attacking box on normal attacks and centre backs galloping down the wings.

Looks a lot cleaner in the menus this season though and the career mode transfer market is slightly better and more user friendly.

Any Guy

fifa is the best!

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops WadeWilson's Avatar

Played it on the PS3 Beta, got the ultimate team, can't say I noticed any real difference from last years, it gave me loads of packs, opened them all, had a team of Galacticos, 5 IF's Zlatan up front.

I played a tournament, breezed through the first 3 games, got to the final and went a goal up, then my team stopped playing, opposition cpu took a speculative shot, hit the crossbar, ball fell straight to their useless striker who was the only one to react even though surrounded by my defenders to head it past a static keeper, he didn't even move a muscle, then they kick of again, I scored 7-8 goals in every game leading up to this one, I'm doing the exact same things and can't get anywhere near their goal, their rubbish forward then rides 4 perfectly timed challenges, just bungles through and scores past my again static goalkeeper (Manuel Neuer), I lose the game 2-1 when I completely dominated, 21 shots to their 2, also all 4 games were 50/50 possession, even when I won 8-0.

Same old scripting, the draft game looks good, but if you have to pay each time you play and it scripts you then no thanks.

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops

In recent years your able to go onto the ultimate team web app early before the game is out, Anyone know if this is happening again?

Nobody Leaves When I'm Jammin' heavyzi's Avatar
    Reppin
    Areas unknown

Demo out Tuesday will try it then.

50. Angel di Maria - 85
    49. Petr Cech - 85
    48. Edinson Cavani - 85
    47. Vincent Kompany - 85
    46. David Alaba - 85
    45. Diego Godin - 85
    44. John Terry - 85
    43. Naldo - 85
    42. Yaya Toure - 85
    41. Santi Cazorla - 85
    40. Gerard Pique - 85
    39. Mats Hummels - 86
    38. Bastian Schweinsteiger - 86
    37. Marco Reus - 86
    36. Wayne Rooney - 86
    35. Arturo Vidal - 86
    34. Thomas Muller - 86
    33. Karim Benzema - 86
    32. Thiabut Courtois - 86
    31. Paul Pogba - 86
    30. Diego Costa - 86
    29. Sergio Busquets - 86
    28. Kevin De Bruyne - 86
    27. Carlos Tevez - 86
    26. David De Gea - 86
    25. Alexis Sanchez - 86
    24. Franck Ribery - 87
    23. Gareth Bale - 87
    22. Robert Lewandowsky - 87
    21. Giorgio Chiellini - 87
    20. Philipp Lahm - 87
    19. Luka Modrić - 87
    18. Mesut Özil - 87
    17. Sergio Ramos - 87
    16. Cesc Fàbregas - 87
    15. Jérôme Boateng - 87
    14. Toni Kroos - 87
    13. James Rodríguez - 87
    12. Sergio Agüero - 87
    11. Andrés Iniesta - 88
    10. David Silva - 88
    9. Thiago Silva - 88
    8. Neymar Jr. - 88
    7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 89
    6. Eden Hazard - 89
    5. Arjen Robben - 90
    4. Manuel Neuer - 90
    3. Luis Suarez - 90
    2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 93
    1. Lionel Messi - 94

I Type Posts On Spiderman Rooftops

Downloaded the demo today, had a good few hours on the draft mode, I made up my team carefully selecting the players that fit exactly into the system, all same nationality/league, green lines connecting them all together, perfectly balanced 100% chemistry, played against Chelsea on professional and lost 2-1.

Played another game, this time I just picked the players with the highest pace and placed them in the team in the wrong positions, strikers at full back, wingers at center back etc, all red lines connecting them, all out of position from different leagues and nationalities, nearly the whole team 90+ pace and a couple at 88 and above, played the same Chelsea team, same settings, same difficulty, won 8-0.

The thing that I found most irritating though was that I won 8-0, had 15 corners, 23 shots, 17 on target to their 0 corners and 1 shot off target, I completely dominated the game from start to finish and the possession 50/50, I've worked out now that if you have plenty of possession then the cpu gets the ball and passes it to a player in space and he just runs with it unchallenged until to possession is leveled up, so it pays you to let the opposition have the ball as much as possible then just counter attack with pace, if the possession isn't leveled back up then you can just ride the challenges running straight at goal and have a shot, it's what makes up a lot of the scripting.

I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Predator View Post
    Downloaded the demo today, had a good few hours on the draft mode, I made up my team carefully selecting the players that fit exactly into the system, all same nationality/league, green lines connecting them all together, perfectly balanced 100% chemistry, played against Chelsea on professional and lost 2-1.

Played another game, this time I just picked the players with the highest pace and placed them in the team in the wrong positions, strikers at full back, wingers at center back etc, all red lines connecting them, all out of position from different leagues and nationalities, nearly the whole team 90+ pace and a couple at 88 and above, played the same Chelsea team, same settings, same difficulty, won 8-0.

The thing that I found most irritating though was that I won 8-0, had 15 corners, 23 shots, 17 on target to their 0 corners and 1 shot off target, I completely dominated the game from start to finish and the possession 50/50, I've worked out now that if you have plenty of possession then the cpu gets the ball and passes it to a player in space and he just runs with it unchallenged until to possession is leveled up, so it pays you to let the opposition have the ball as much as possible then just counter attack with pace, if the possession isn't leveled back up then you can just ride the challenges running straight at goal and have a shot, it's what makes up a lot of the scripting.
    If it's just a pace ting again then I'll be giving pes a shout. Got f15 in a sale on ps3 before I got the ps4 then got pes15 in a ps4 sale a month or so ago, if people could look past name licences(which only apply to the English league, foreign team names are there any every player name is there) they would probably enjoy it a lot more

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Reppin
    Netherforum

FIFA 16 is shit. Surprise surprise.

Pes>>>>>>>>>>>>
    sure.

Any Guy

FIFA’s primary objective is "to improve the game of football constantly and promote it globally in the light of its unifying, educational, cultural and humanitarian values, particularly through youth and development programmes". We share the success of the FIFA World Cup™ to support football development projects in our 209 member associations across the globe. Football has flourished as a global game because of this support. With USD 550,000 going into these programmes each day, we are spending more than ever on football development.
    Many of our members depend on this support to finance their day-to-day operations. It ensures that football can have a solid foundation throughout the world.
    Organising inspiring tournaments
    Our second objective is to organise international football competitions. FIFA’s goal is to touch, unite and inspire the world through its competitions and events. We are best known for organising the biggest single-sport competition in the world: the FIFA World Cup™. The revenue from this one competition enables us to stage around 30 tournaments every four years, which serve to develop many aspects of the game, from women’s and youth football to beach soccer, futsal and even the Interactive World Cup.
    Caring about society and the environment
    Football is much more than just a game. Its universal appeal means it has a unique power and reach which must be managed carefully. We believe that we have a duty to society that goes beyond football: to improve the lives of young people and their surrounding communities, to reduce the negative impact of our activities and to make the most we can of the positives.
    Football can inspire communities and break down barriers. Football is for all. FIFA believes that everybody has the right to play football free from discrimination or prejudice and we are striving to ensure that this is the case.
    We recognise, and work hard to limit, our impact on the environment, inspiring greater awareness and best practice in sustainability standards at all of our events.
    This is the third crucial pillar of FIFA’s mission: building a better future for all through football.

They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level

Asda had loads at £40.