• Giroud

15 32.61%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Kane or Giroud?

I Make Posts On A Regular

lol @ arsenal fans itt

Grime Forum Don

Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Excluding penalties, only Diego Costa (17) and Harry Kane (16) have scored more Premier League goals than Olivier Giroud (13) this season.

Kane has played 539 minutes more than Giroud, the equivalent of 6 matches.
    Bump

Grime Forum Don

So apart from penalties, Kane has scored only 3 more Premier League goals than Giroud and has played 6 full matches more.

#KaneForBallondOr

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd

So apart from penalties, Kane has scored only 3 more Premier League goals than Giroud and has played 6 full matches more.

#KaneForBallondOr
    the equivalent of 6 matches does not equal 6 full matches kmt

obviously it will be harder to score comin on as a late sub, gotta get into the game etc. which accounts for the first 10-15 odd games of kane's season

it is walcott v bale all over again

arsenal fans need to ask themselves y every other fan can see the light
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Grime Forum Don

Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    the equivalent of 6 matches does not equal 6 full matches kmt

obviously it will be harder to score comin on as a late sub, gotta get into the game etc. which accounts for the first 10-15 odd games of kane's season

it is walcott v bale all over again. more like bale vs suarez (lololol)

arsenal fans need to ask themselves y every other fan can see the light
    lol at walcott vs bale all over again

giroud if anything is definitely a more COMPLETE player than kane. his link up play is without a doubt better, and he's miles better in the air/stronger. different type of strikers but in terms of output, they are VERY similar despite kane doing it in what will be his best ever season (imo, and the only season he scores so many goals imo) while giroud is seasons strong and getting better with each season.

Reppin

lol at walcott vs bale all over again

giroud if anything is definitely a more COMPLETE player than kane. his link up play is without a doubt better, and he's miles better in the air/stronger. different type of strikers but in terms of output, they are VERY similar despite kane doing it in what will be his best ever season (imo, and the only season he scores so many goals imo) while giroud is seasons strong and getting better with each season.
    lol cos a 21 yr old striker in his first real season who only got starts from NOVEMBER for a team with a new manager introducing a new philosophy into a team of which half were new faces etc has reached his scoring limit... my god.

yeh lamp post is better at winning headers. but kane better at scoring headers, better dribbler, better shooting, more agility, stamina, tackling/defensive work etc.

u say 28 yr giroud getting better with each season and cant understand why kane will improve ffs
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Grime Forum Don

lol cos a 21 yr old striker in his first real season who only got starts from NOVEMBER for a team with a new manager introducing a new philosophy into a team of which half were new faces etc has reached his scoring limit... my god.

yeh lamp post is better at winning headers. but kane better at scoring headers, better dribbler, better shooting, more agility, stamina, tackling/defensive work etc.

u say 28 yr giroud getting better with each season and cant understand why kane will improve ffs
    they both have the same amount of headed goals so if you're going to make statements at least come correct. giroud wins a lot more of his aerial duels, more than double kane in fact which brings more players into play, resulting in more goals for the team/other players, which equals more matches won, which is probably why we're ahead of you in the league.

i cant wait for this thread to be bumped in a few years, i hope youre still around.

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member

you man need to chill man
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

Kane is very good, I hope this season doesn't have a detrimental effect on him as it will be very hard for him to replicate it. @Shanger does anyone else chip in with goals or is everything going through him

Theres really not much between them tbh, but personally would take Kane over Giroud because of age and playing style.

I would say though that Giroud suits Arsenal more than Kane ever would imo.

Reppin

they both have the same amount of headed goals so if you're going to make statements at least come correct. giroud wins a lot more of his aerial duels, more than double kane in fact which brings more players into play, resulting in more goals for the team/other players, which equals more matches won, which is probably why we're ahead of you in the league.

i cant wait for this thread to be bumped in a few years, i hope youre still around.
    kane's headed goals >>> girouds

giroud will never score a better header than the one kane did against u guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Kane is very good, I hope this season doesn't have a detrimental effect on him as it will be very hard for him to replicate it. @Shanger does anyone else chip in with goals or is everything going through him
    eriksen chips in, near double digits. not long ago was highest scoring midfielder in the league

chadli was banging them in at the start but tailed off since he came back from his grievance leave

other than that no one else really

Grime Forum Don

kane's headed goals >>> girouds

giroud will never score a better header than the one kane did against u guys
    lol at trying to change your argument now. giroud scores more headed goals, has a better header too. I can show you numerous sick giroud headed goals. accept it, you made a claim and it was false.

eriksen chips in, near double digits. not long ago was highest scoring midfielder in the league

chadli was banging them in at the start but tailed off since he came back from his grievance leave

other than that no one else really
    and the reason for this is because his link up play isn't HALF as good as giroud's, and thus you have to rely on individual brilliance from other players to win you games i.e. eriksen's constant 80+ min goals earlier on in the season.

while giroud's link up play is a big part of the reason we have more goalscorers than any PL team, more goalscorers = more goals = more matches won = higher than u in the league = thank you giroud

I have no idea how this is this close tbh, let alone Giroud winning lol

Grime Forum Don

Quote Originally Posted by Clintabn View Post
    I have no idea how this is this close tbh, let alone Giroud winning lol

Excluding penalties, only Diego Costa (17) and Harry Kane (16) have scored more Premier League goals than Olivier Giroud (13) this season.

Kane has played 539 minutes more than Giroud, the equivalent of 6 matches.
    This is probably why m8

Reppin

lol at trying to change your argument now. giroud scores more headed goals, has a better header too. I can show you numerous sick giroud headed goals. accept it, you made a claim and it was false.
    not changing the argument. kane scores more difficult headers #fact

benni mccarthy once finished season with more goals than ronaldo and rooney did tht mean he was a better finisher than them?

and the reason for this is because his link up play isn't HALF as good as giroud's, and thus you have to rely on individual brilliance from other players to win you games i.e. eriksen's constant 80+ min goals earlier on in the season.

while giroud's link up play is a big part of the reason we have more goalscorers than any PL team, more goalscorers = more goals = more matches won = higher than u in the league = thank you giroud
    giroud is surrounded by more expensive players on more expensive wages than kane. put that kinda creativity around kane and giroud wouldnt be in sight (not that he is now)

giroud is surrounded by more expensive players on more expensive wages than kane.

Better players
    Better Striker
    Better team
    Better club

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Grime Forum Don

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post

Better players
    Better Striker
    Better team
    Better club

/thread

can also think of loads of players who went to big clubs and flopped. spurs isnt a big club. will bump in a year or two.

Reppin

this will never be bumped same way posts sayin walccot n wilshere >> bale are not lul

or baines and podoloski havin a better left foot than bale. u made a false claim accept it lel

buck man nex season

Reppin
    cunch

I'd say they're similar at the minute, but Kane has more potential due to his age.
    The poverty driven seem to have and they're moaning on top of having and I can't help but say that because it's just what I've experienced - Wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

this will never be bumped same way posts sayin walccot n wilshere >> bale are not lul

or baines and podoloski havin a better left foot than bale. u made a false claim accept it lel

buck man nex season
    the famous last words

#SeasonOverInMarch
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol