Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 147

Thread: Pes 2015

  1. #61
    Grime Forum OG Sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,330
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    How comes on some of the videos i watched the commentator is saying bpl player names

  2. #62
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    look at this goal from the CPU (not my vid)
    @Alter E-ghost
    Loool trust me I get some deep goals scored against me on superstar. Those 1-2s a mad ting.

    C/S about manual. Improves it but so much harder. The one before full manual probably the best mix otherwise too restricted for certain passes.
    sure.

  3. #63
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    How comes on some of the videos i watched the commentator is saying bpl player names
    Loads of players are licensed in every league apart from brazilian I think. Can get Bpl team names except for arsenal and Aston villa (not places)
    sure.

  4. #64
    Grime Forum OG Sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,330
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Kopped of ps store, decent so far. What setting do you lot play on

  5. #65
    Grime Forum OG Sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,330
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Just had a look and you can't get option file on ps4

  6. #66
    Grime Forum OG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,864
    Rep Power
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Kopped of ps store, decent so far. What setting do you lot play on
    Only the highest (didn't think anyone played below tbh ?!)

  7. #67
    Grime Forum OG Sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,330
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Only the highest (didn't think anyone played below tbh ?!)
    Was on top player to get used to the mechanics. So you play super star yr

  8. #68
    Grime Forum OG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,864
    Rep Power
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Was on top player to get used to the mechanics. So you play super star yr
    Yhyh. U know what though, my boy doesn't play the cpu on super star but gives me serious problems whenever we play; fucking awkward style...

  9. #69
    Grime Forum OG Shanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    Posts
    37,611
    Rep Power
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Kopped of ps store, decent so far. What setting do you lot play on
    superstar

    but if ur new to pes there's no shame in playin lower.

    guise today i done a mud tin, scored with the GK (frazier forster of southampton) against man utd (superstar cpu)

    was 2-0 up and stoppage time, said fuck it and dun the ting. initially just wanted to burst past falcao for the lulz but things just opened up

    will record footage i saved the replay
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

    Jammer: "-and negative"

    Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

  10. #70
    Grime Forum OG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,864
    Rep Power
    761

    Default

    I'm playing w Everton in the league, lukaku x eto'o link up is a #madun

    Player fitness is so frustrating; certain players are fucked by 50-odd minutes every fucking match

    2 games in a week for Everton = 8 changes minumum r/t

  11. #71
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    superstar

    but if ur new to pes there's no shame in playin lower.

    guise today i done a mud tin, scored with the GK (frazier forster of southampton) against man utd (superstar cpu)

    was 2-0 up and stoppage time, said fuck it and dun the ting. initially just wanted to burst past falcao for the lulz but things just opened up

    will record footage i saved the replay
    Defo superstar.

    Still wish there was a harder level tbh once you fully get into it, skip bare games on ml.

    I've known people to play on professional which is a mud ting to me. Way too easy to score imo

    /

    Never done that vs the cpu. That's nuts.
    sure.

  12. #72
    Grime Forum OG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,864
    Rep Power
    761

    Default

    U rly need to play w shit teams to test urself tbh

    looking fwd to our match @Sosa it will all go up in smoke!!

  13. #73
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    I'm playing w Everton in the league, lukaku x eto'o link up is a #madun

    Player fitness is so frustrating; certain players are fucked by 50-odd minutes every fucking match

    2 games in a week for Everton = 8 changes minumum r/t
    Lol. Stamina is v jarring tbh. Think they need to edit that because it's ridiculous. Stamina of 75 panting at 50 mins even if fully fit.

    In my ml I always replace like half the team.

    /

    Verratti>>>>>
    Van ginkel>>>>>
    sure.

  14. #74
    Grime Forum OG Shanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    Posts
    37,611
    Rep Power
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    U rly need to play w shit teams to test urself tbh
    .

    on one PES i used to play as Togo (one of the lowest rated teams in game) and used to set myself a challenge of beating suttin like arsenal, chelsea, man utd, man city, barca, real madrid, PSG, juve, milan, inter, spain, argentina, france, germany, brazil, england

    all consecutively without losing or have to start again.

    bare rage moments tho tbh, shit players r spasticated
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

    Jammer: "-and negative"

    Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

  15. #75
    Grime Forum OG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,864
    Rep Power
    761

    Default

    But a ps4 bros ffs

  16. #76
    Grime Forum OG Shanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    Posts
    37,611
    Rep Power
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    But a ps4 bros ffs
    seen bare ps4 gameplay vids

    looks air

    better than ps3 but hardly

    thought shit would be lookin almost life like by now. nex gen consoles slackin.

    jump from ps1 to ps2 >>>>>> jump from ps3 to ps4
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

    Jammer: "-and negative"

    Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

  17. #77
    Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,789
    Rep Power
    1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    seen bare ps4 gameplay vids

    looks air

    better than ps3 but hardly

    thought shit would be lookin almost life like by now. nex gen consoles slackin.

    jump from ps1 to ps2 >>>>>> jump from ps3 to ps4
    Nah it's definitely an improvement, the graphics will improve too. Just started lol. Difference in early ps3/360 to now is big.

    Will move up eventually. Soon hopefully.
    sure.

  18. #78
    Grime Forum OG Sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,330
    Rep Power
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Yhyh. U know what though, my boy doesn't play the cpu on super star but gives me serious problems whenever we play; fucking awkward style...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    superstar

    but if ur new to pes there's no shame in playin lower.

    guise today i done a mud tin, scored with the GK (frazier forster of southampton) against man utd (superstar cpu)

    was 2-0 up and stoppage time, said fuck it and dun the ting. initially just wanted to burst past falcao for the lulz but things just opened up

    will record footage i saved the replay
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    I'm playing w Everton in the league, lukaku x eto'o link up is a #madun

    Player fitness is so frustrating; certain players are fucked by 50-odd minutes every fucking match

    2 games in a week for Everton = 8 changes minumum r/t
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter E-ghost View Post
    Defo superstar.

    Still wish there was a harder level tbh once you fully get into it, skip bare games on ml.

    I've known people to play on professional which is a mud ting to me. Way too easy to score imo

    /

    Never done that vs the cpu. That's nuts.
    Been rinsing online this game is so good lol the goals you can score compared to fifa >>>
    Ozil an welbeck link up is amazing for me

    Just played bayern on superstar difficulty won 3 1 I see what you guys mean.

  19. #79
    Grime Forum OG Shanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    Posts
    37,611
    Rep Power
    800

    Default

    ITT pes dawah has been successful
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

    Jammer: "-and negative"

    Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

  20. #80

    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,010
    Rep Power
    308

    Default

    I like this game more than Fifa too... I need to get better at defending tho... Lost a few games to @Sosa smh.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

Similar Threads

  1. Premier League: Top 4 2015/16
    By Cazorla in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 15th May '16, 05:21 PM
  2. best set of 2015/16
    By lassehejlesen in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16th April '16, 11:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •