Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1251

Thread: Spurs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Thought better of u P, I rly did
    Oh no, @Narcissist doesn't like me anymore.

I thought better of you and ghost too but i'm not gonna fallback while guys are gunnin my team lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

Quote Originally Posted by Alter E-ghost View Post
    Arsenal fans creating this image of achieving some sporting pinnacle genuinely confuses me. Seriously, winning fa cup twice deserves plaudits but this fantasy of others "hating" smacks of some sort of drake-esque mentality lol. Tryna belittle any point with talk of post code shows how vapid the argument is.
    Whatever bro. Had it at work today too, United fans were asking me about Wilshere, guys seem genuinely hurt that he sang a song about Tottenham, like wtf

Grime Forum OG Super Moderator Alter E-ghost's Avatar
    Reppin
    Netherforum

smh
    sure.

Grime Forum OG

smh
    lol ffs

Grime Forum OG

And ANYONE who took offence to wilshere's remarks needs to hold a slap, idc who u support. V moist.

But that is not what is being discussed here, at all

Grime Forum OG

Arsenal fans creating this image of achieving some sporting pinnacle genuinely confuses me. Seriously, winning fa cup twice deserves plaudits but this fantasy of others "hating" smacks of some sort of drake-esque mentality lol. Tryna belittle any point with talk of post code shows how vapid the argument is.
    Nah this is so on point (drake mentality). Buying u a drink for this.

Reppin
    Netherforum

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Whatever bro. Had it at work today too, United fans were asking me about Wilshere, guys seem genuinely hurt that he sang a song about Tottenham, like wtf
    Don't even know the song. Wilshere is any jumped up little crocked cunt ffs lol. Why would anyone take offence. I certainly don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Alter E-ghost; 1st June '15 at 10:23 PM.
    sure.

Grime Forum OG

@Hij should take revenge for the liverpool thread title change and make this an unremovable avi for the emotional gooners

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd

no surprise arsenal fans tryna force some rivalry, it's basically the only part of their identity. well apart from long periods of stoke-esque football (that's where the 1 nil to the arsenal song comes from) and corruption.

franchise club tryna buy a history via tacky statues, train station name changes etc. no surprise st totteringhams day is so important it defines them

r/s tho @Cazorla is such a dweeb. over excited moron. only amongst other jackasses could he excel in this gooner dominant hovel of a sports room. whiny voice over grown boy
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

And ANYONE who took offence to wilshere's remarks needs to hold a slap, idc who u support. V moist.

But that is not what is being discussed here, at all
    Ok. Not gonna go back and forth so i'm just gonna say this.

I use the word 'hate' as tongue in cheek and #bantz on here so don't take it too serious but speaking from my personal experience of interactions with united fans (and others) at work, guys were acting up, asking me about Jack and how he's a cunt for doing what he did now maybe i'm missing something here but if a United player did something similar to a Man City I'd find it entertaining. I loved the fact that Adebayor celebrated infront of the Arsenal fans, I thought it was absolutely hilarious tbh.

/

I know what is being a discussed here, yh that pic @Cazorla posted was a bit shit but so what? Its just Arsenal/Spurs banter lol so what if its shit. What I find interesting is United fans seemingly taking offence to it, Alter came itt mentioning our 2 FA Cups and small time mentality blah blah blah obviously i'm gonna reply.

Lol. Arsenal fans moving so small time after 2nd trophy in 2 years. Posting some irrelevant idiots opinion like another spurs fan didn't tell him to grow up in first comment.

Shudda just stuck to the "ya, gunners ya."

Reppin
    Spoon Blade

no surprise arsenal fans tryna force some rivalry, it's basically the only part of their identity. well apart from long periods of stoke-esque football (that's where the 1 nil to the arsenal song comes from) and corruption.

franchise club tryna buy a history via tacky statues, train station name changes etc. no surprise st totteringhams day is so important it defines them

r/s tho @Cazorla is such a dweeb. over excited moron. only amongst other jackasses could he excel in this gooner dominant hovel of a sports room. whiny voice over grown boy
    I was at the Emirates this season when your fans erupted in unison at full time to celebrate a 1-1 draw (before Christmas lel) like you'd just won the treble m8 we like to laugh at Spurs but getting a result against us is usually the highlight of your season lol
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

Grime Forum Don

Just read, has been laff.

Shout out to the soggy united fans, can only imagine how high your levels of gas would have been to us if you knocked us out the fa cup and won it.

Grime Forum OG

Ok. Not gonna go back and forth so i'm just gonna say this.

I use the word 'hate' as tongue in cheek and #bantz on here so don't take it too serious but speaking from my personal experience of interactions with united fans (and others) at work, guys were acting up, asking me about Jack and how he's a cunt for doing what he did now maybe i'm missing something here but if a United player did something similar to a Man City I'd find it entertaining. I loved the fact that Adebayor celebrated infront of the Arsenal fans, I thought it was absolutely hilarious tbh.

/

I know what is being a discussed here, yh that pic @Cazorla posted was a bit shit but so what? Its just Arsenal/Spurs banter lol so what if its shit. What I find interesting is United fans seemingly taking offence to it, Alter came itt mentioning our 2 FA Cups and small time mentality blah blah blah obviously i'm gonna reply.
    Do they have vaginas by any chance? bitch antics. I'm w u though, I love it when players actually show some character -

I didn't take offence, nor did alter imo, so I'm not sure where that assertion comes from. The critisism of ur fans stemmed from the weak, contrived #bantz itt - in no way was it to defend Spurs... Fuck I care about Spurs? Lol... I like arsenal, it's just some of ur fans are terrible on here and online @ times, more so than most clubs it seems, and I support man utd so of course I'm going to get @ u! U had ur laffs at the moyes boys naturally.

Grime Forum OG

Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Just read, has been laff.

Shout out to the soggy united fans, can only imagine how high your levels of gas would have been to us if you knocked us out the fa cup and won it.
    Yh but we'd actually be celebrating it in style cause we're used to trophies whereas u act like a little girl about it. And believe me everyone else is over that welbeck goal except u.

I'll be 'soggy' if u win a biggun next year and we don't though, for sure.

Do they have vaginas by any chance? bitch antics. I'm w u though, I love it when players actually show some character -

I didn't take offence, nor did alter imo, so I'm not sure where that assertion comes from. The critisism of ur fans stemmed from the weak, contrived #bantz itt - in no way was it to defend Spurs... Fuck I care about Spurs? Lol... I like arsenal, it's just some of ur fans are terrible on here and online @ times, more so than most clubs it seems, and I support man utd so of course I'm going to get @ u! U had ur laffs at the moyes boys naturally.
    Cuz, I love the #bantz (hate that fucking word) and I'll happily go back and forth with rival fans on here but to me, it was just odd how ghost reacted to cazolas pic, his post definitely had emotion behind it, ironic 'cause he mentioned Drake itt (projection maybe?) lol Guys can deny it all they want but it's bait.

/

Yh couple man at work are your typical clueless glory hunters who hate Arsenal more than City/Liverpool and can barely name Uniteds first 11

Grime Forum Don

Lol the envy from United fans is real tbf.

Before we were a level below you and Chelsea and City and you guys were loving every minute of it, now you're trying to play down the achievement of signing two world class players and winning two fa cups back to back.

Like it or not we're back.

We will see the longer you go without winning anything how desperate your fans become to win the FA Cup and call for a strong squad every season.

If you think we're bad now you best hope we don't win any of the big two next season or you guys will have to relocate to RAWK or somewhere.

I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Reppin
    Northern Dunya

Grime Forum OG

Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Lol the envy from United fans is real tbf.

Before we were a level below you and Chelsea and City and you guys were loving every minute of it, now you're trying to play down the achievement of signing two world class players and winning two fa cups back to back.

Like it or not we're back.

We will see the longer you go without winning anything how desperate your fans become to win the FA Cup and call for a strong squad every season.

If you think we're bad now you best hope we don't win any of the big two next season or you guys will have to relocate to RAWK or somewhere.
    sanchez and ozil are world class and if u can't build around them to win something other than the FA cup then u are flopping hard. money talks, and whilst it doesn't always guarantee success every year, utd will be successful b/c of our financial clout and i have no doubts about this, for the immediate future at least. and i can't see arsenal slipping into a 10 year drought again but for as long as wenger is in charge i fear you'll fall short of the big trophies due to his stubbornness. u have little to no reading comprehension skills though, no-one is saying ur team is bad.

i think the fact u are clearly on the up, seemingly improving w each season, and signing top players is only a gd thing for the league... obv i would rather u stayed signing #deece players from ligue 1 and flopping every year but i'd actually rather arsenal won ahead of chelsea or city if we weren't in the run-in (though ur fans make this hard)... however i don't see a great deal between us atm, and this is why next season is looking like a #mudtin (provided additions are made, which i'm sure they will).

u wish utd fans envied ur team but it's not that

Reppin
    Netherforum

Cuz, I love the #bantz (hate that fucking word) and I'll happily go back and forth with rival fans on here but to me, it was just odd how ghost reacted to cazolas pic, his post definitely had emotion behind it, ironic 'cause he mentioned Drake itt (projection maybe?) lol Guys can deny it all they want but it's bait
    Nah. Dunno how you think you can draw all that from what I said, because you keep saying its bait doesn't make it so lol. My initial post was "shit fan*", how exactly does that seem mad or salty in any way? I already said a lot of it is to do with @Cazorla being an annoying cunt (browsing squawka with a flannel and tub of Vaseline), which I've said multiple times before and you decided to take up the defensive big bro role. It's shit that any kind of insult or argument toward arse gets conflated as jealousy just because it ain't back slapping/co signing.

Can't believe it has escalated to what is supposedly uncontrollable envy from my side. I mention drake because the victim/bitch mentality that's been adopted (look at us now/proved all our haters wrong etc). Already said arsenal are a good club, the forced rivalry at every turn is cringe to me. I also already said ofc gonna care about Spurs less as they are not as direct rivals as arsenal, they achieved far less and arent as good. I'm all up for laughing at other teams misfortune (see the Liverpool/lolerpool thread) but it could at least be funny and based on more than a random tweet.

Don't really see what's hard to grasp.

@Gai Sensei has the trained eye of an Alsatian, but also the iq and comprehensive skills of one too so it's expected from him.

Tbh from when all arsenal fans are backing that fruity Citroen 'Return of the Fans' vid I know the opinions on here are grossly skewed lol.
    sure.