PS3 & X360!? I thought it looked a bit to good graphically for them. Thought it might of been next gen. Kojima >>>>>>
kill me now. one of the last decent franchises in gaming. what is this. 4 was the final piece in the puzzle there is no need for this. pls kojima pls
Did you lot watch the conference? they showed gameplay and snakes voice was different, its the only thing that upset me. They also showed the GZ trailer during daytime. the engine looks fucking sick.
trailer was alot though
Shall I ban @oldskl?
I had an everythinggasm. Fuck yeah.
- The first open world MGS - the beginning is linear though since it serves as tutorial
- Currently schedulded for Xbox 360 + PS3 (Maybe even next-gen consoles, possible announcement at E3)
- Trailer is in real-time, running on Kojima Production's FOX Engine
- Snake is NOT voiced by Hayter, but by Kiefer Sutherland
- MGSV = Ground Zeroes + The Phantom Pain: "Ground Zeroes is a prologue of MGSV. 9 years after that event will be The Phantom Pain. MGSV is constructed w/ prologue and main game TPP. The game play demo I presented today is the opening of TPP which is tutorial that starts from crawling." - Joakim Mogren
- Snake wakes up 9 years after being in a coma and has lost many of his movement capabilities
- The whole hospital sequence is basically the tutorial of MGSV
- A bandaged man who introduces himself as Ishmael tries to help Snake to escape
I was surprised it weren't Hayter doing the voice over but it makes sense in a way although a little backwards. I mean if Snake and Liquid were clones of Big Boss and both big boss and Solid snake had the same voice then why didn't Liquid and why didnt he have Hayter voice at the end of MGS4? Hayter should of never had voiced Big Boss to begin with in MGS3 unless I'm getting highly confused with my characters @Pred
No in MGS3 it made sense due to the age of Old Snake. In MGS4 Big Boss was much older so naturally an older sounding voice actor (Richard Doyle) was used.
It's odd though, the Japanese MGS5 trailer still has the Janapese Solid Snake VA doing Big Boss' voice, something odd is happening lol.
Maybe they're keeping more things secret, Hayter is Snake in alot of ways, I doubt they'll just drop him out like that.
Pyscho Mantis etc etc
Probably is, MGS3 it was out there to be honest
It's always mixed completely stupid things with warfare tbh, I think if it was straight up warfare it would be boring
Yeah one of the bosses was basically a ghost, the whole level being based around who you killed. Another boss had like unnatural joints that allowed him to jump on trees and attack you at some next angles. The main boss, Volgin, could harness electrical energy and had like bullet knuckle dusters that he electrocuted and battered his opponents with.
Trust the game had crazy bosses
MGS1 was quite mellow compared to that, MGS2 was weird but for different reasons (Conspiracy stuff in the game),MGS4's bosses had ridiculous backstories IMO but wasn't tooo weird from what I can remember
The art is sick though, Yoji Shinkawa does some mad drawings. If I was you I would cop the MGS collection, top games man.
i got stuck on that game, always felt like i was going in circles in the jungle, i need to get the hd collection very soon.
Not Hayter making the voice
Inaugural Intercontinental Haxball Champion of GF, with the longest reign in GF history.STRIFE