https://www.soundcloud.com/deset Administrator Deset's Avatar
    Reppin
    Edgware

Default Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Downloading now.... Been looking forward to this.

Description
    :

The Walking Dead video game takes the undead and brings them out of the AMC Emmy award-winning TV show and into console gaming systems in a new, terrifying way. Terminal Reality’s first-person action game will allow players to assume the role of the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon on an unforgiving quest to the supposed safety of Atlanta. The iconic walkers will relentlessly hunt down players like their television counterparts using a combination of sight, sound, and smell. As Daryl, players will need to tread carefully throughout each new area they explore. Once discovered, it doesn’t take much to attract an unstoppable horde of undead walkers, so every threat needs to be assessed, and every situation analyzed. No place is truly safe for Daryl as he makes his way through the Georgia countryside, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, in this new, post-apocalyptic world.

Features:

• Experience firsthand the terror, drama and action of the Emmy award-winning AMC show as it invades your living room in this first-person action game developed by Terminal Reality
    • Trek across zombie-ridden, post-apocalyptic Georgia countryside in desperate bid to reach the supposed safety of Atlanta
    • Face perpetual, life-or-death threats of zombie attacks tread carefully and assess each situation to avoid being detected by your sight, sound or smell
    • Play as the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor, Daryl Dixon, alongside his overbearing brother, Merle
    • Immerse yourself in an unforgiving world in which no place is truly safe

Grime Forum Regular

Don't do it! It's being slated everywhere lol. I've not seen one review higher than 3/10. They've basically just made a shit game to cash in on the name of the franchise.
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

Reppin
    Arsenal

I saw gameplay earlier it looked soooo bad. I heard it even got rushed so that it could be released before season 3 finishes airing in 2 weeks time.

Telltale Games Walking Dead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This dirty cash in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shower Posse View Post
    Januzaj >>>

The one saviour of our season. He is going to be on stuff next season
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
    Shaw will be competing with alaba for best LB in the world soon.

https://www.soundcloud.com/deset Administrator Deset's Avatar
    Reppin
    Edgware

lol yup its pretty shit, still gonna play through a bit of it though

It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Reppin
    Liverpool FC

Yea i remember seeing gameplay to and just laughing to myself how bad everything was.

Dirty cash in games <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    "Is it my fault that i think I'm better than everyone else? Or society's for setting the bar so low?" - Husso

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Anon