I don't think it's real bro.
- x64 Architecture
- 8 CPU cores running at 1.6 gigahertz (GHz)
- each CPU thread has its own 32 KB L1 instruction cache and 32 KB L1 data cache
- each module of four CPU cores has a 2 MB L2 cache resulting in a total of 4 MB of L2 cache
- each core has one fully independent hardware thread with no shared execution resources
- each hardware thread can issue two instructions per clock
- custom D3D11.1 class 800-MHz graphics processor
- 12 shader cores providing a total of 768 threads
- each thread can perform one scalar multiplication and addition operation (MADD) per clock cycle
- at peak performance, the GPU can effectively issue 1.2 trillion floating-point operations per second
High-fidelity Natural User Interface (NUI) sensor is always present
Storage and Memory:
- 8 gigabyte (GB) of RAM DDR3 (68 GB/s)
- 32 MB of fast embedded SRAM (ESRAM) (102 GB/s)
- from the GPU’s perspective the bandwidths of system memory and ESRAM are parallel providing combined peak bandwidth of 170 GB/sec.
- Hard drive is always present
- 50 GB 6x Blu-ray Disc drive
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Move engines
- Image, video, and audio codecs
- Kinect multichannel echo cancellation (MEC) hardware
- Cryptography engines for encryption and decryption, and hashing
not sure if real
lol these specs beat my 500 euro pc
Some new info got leaked today.
Apprently the graphicS have stepped up, their main focus shoe be to make better games not graphics IMO but hey
On phone so can't link it
I've also read its less powerful than the PS4, will need the new Kinnect constantly on/plugged in (sounds stalker ish to me) and won't run second hand games...
I believe none of it until shit is announced though. The thing most of these sites make stuff up to gain hits which brings in revenue.
Yeah the kinect thing is crap, tbh I hope Xbox doesn't become this big family home system. Don't get me wrong having the internet ex, YouTube, Netflix etc etc is nice but I'd like to play games, i have a laptop for them things plus game company's are cutting corners making these games, like for real I'm playing assassins creed 3 at the moment and it just feels like more thought could have been put into it, and a new gears or war is coming out like really? What is wrong with these developers, they had all them dlc'c but couldn't add it to the retail version of the game to make it full and long lasting, really not happy with the gaming world I know the "need Internet connection to play new Xbox" rumor hasn't been cleared yet but that shit is off putting. When I finish the games on my to do list for Xbox I'm buying a ps2 again, I don't think the new consols will wow me like they did many years ago.
Apparently the specs leaked a while ago were right. Some guy had got hold of the 'Durango' dev kit or something along those lines and police raided his apartment. Ill try and copy link from phone now
Last edited by kyro; 19th February '13 at 01:05 PM.
im guessing "specs" is short for "speculation" @thread title?