View Poll Results: Wenger in or out

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • In

    1 20.00%
  • Out (now)

    1 20.00%
  • Out (end of the season)

    3 60.00%
Page 13 of 631 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 12611
  1. #241
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Can you imagine what spurs fans would do to Campbell if he tried to casually walk amongst them like that?

    And it only seems like that one group of idiots trying it with Nasri so all this 'Arsenal fans stay mad' talk is air.
    You got £24m.

  2. #242

    Join Date
    November 2008
    Reppin
    Leeds
    Posts
    8,397
    Rep Power
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Can you imagine what spurs fans would do to Campbell if he tried to casually walk amongst them like that?

    And it only seems like that one group of idiots trying it with Nasri so all this 'Arsenal fans stay mad' talk is air.
    Saying "arsenal fans" doesn't necessarily generalise them all, but I've still read comments etc. by arsenal supporters being bitter about him leaving. Then there's that video of him leaving those two clowns in a cloud of dust as he speeds off in his Porsche.

  3. #243
    Grime Forum Elite EA's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    10,597
    Rep Power
    361

    Default

    DM are reporting that we're looking at signing Serge Aurier. If we get him, I'm 80% sure that Sagna is going in the summer, especially after Wenger said the he only wants 2 players for every position. I personally think that Sagna has been sandbagging it with his performances because he can't get the contract that he wants so I wouldn't be too mad if we're looking at replacing him.
    Follow me like the deuce-tray on Mike
    Crave me like the cranberry on the ice
    Hunger me like the black beans on the rice
    Love me like the first crush in your life...

  4. #244
    Super Moderator Xtra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,033
    Rep Power
    1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    You got £24m.
    brb checking my bank account.

    But seriously, things like how much a team gets for a player counts little when said player slates your team upon leaving.

    2 things.

    1. Nasri was silly to walk with the Arsenal fans, he knows how we feel about him
    2. It was only one group of idiots, which is actually suprising to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  5. #245
    Super Moderator Xtra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,033
    Rep Power
    1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSF View Post
    Saying "arsenal fans" doesn't necessarily generalise them all, but I've still read comments etc. by arsenal supporters being bitter about him leaving. Then there's that video of him leaving those two clowns in a cloud of dust as he speeds off in his Porsche.
    Google 'Nasri Arsenal comments'

    Nasri has been disrespecting Arsenal before the fans did anything to him, everyone knows he's a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  6. #246
    Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Romelu Lukaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Reppin
    Derby
    Posts
    4,936
    Rep Power
    405

    Default The Official Arsenal Thread (Part 2)

    Tbf Nasri is pretty disrespectful about the gunners at time.

  7. #247
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    brb checking my bank account.

    But seriously, things like how much a team gets for a player counts little when said player slates your team upon leaving.

    2 things.

    1. Nasri was silly to walk with the Arsenal fans, he knows how we feel about him
    2. It was only one group of idiots, which is actually suprising to me.
    Just pointing out that someone running down his contract and leaving is different to getting a large transfer fee. Especially for a player whose team looks better when he's not playing.

    The equivalent would have been Walcott running down his deal and going Chelsea or Spurs imo. I don't think Campbell and Nasri are comparable.

  8. #248
    Super Moderator Xtra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,033
    Rep Power
    1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Just pointing out that someone running down his contract and leaving is different to getting a large transfer fee. Especially for a player whose team looks better when he's not playing.

    The equivalent would have been Walcott running down his deal and going Chelsea or Spurs imo. I don't think Campbell and Nasri are comparable.
    Yh these things don't matter when you actually see a player who has been chatting shit about your club, you don't stop and think to yourself 'nah leave him gary, we got 24 mil, he's bless'

    They saw a player they hate, they taunted him. Spurs fans would probably taunt Ade from the things i've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  9. #249
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Spurs fans would probably taunt Ade from the things i've heard.
    Tbh he's not far off getting a lot of stick. He doesn't look bothered and the fact that 1. He played for Arsenal 2. He has a reputation as a mercenary aren't going to work in his favour.

    Baffling signing.

  10. #250
    Grime Forum OG Clive Eboue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Power
    1017

    Default

    lol @ people going on like this sort of behaviour is limited to "Arsenal fans".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

  11. #251
    Jack 1017's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,075
    Rep Power
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    lol @ people going on like this sort of behaviour is limited to "Arsenal fans".
    .

    lol @ a leeds fan taking the high horse #LeaveIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  12. #252
    Soundbwoy Murderer
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Lol at when I told Spurs Adebayor would do this and they acted like he was some messiah

  13. #253

    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,010
    Rep Power
    309

    Default The Official Arsenal Thread (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    lol @ people going on like this sort of behaviour is limited to "Arsenal fans".
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    .

    lol @ a leeds fan taking the high horse #LeaveIt
    r/s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  14. #254
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HowYouLiving View Post
    Lol at when I told Spurs Adebayor would do this and they acted like he was some messiah
    We all knew. I hoped the shooting in Togo might have led to a change in perspective, but he doesn't look bothered on the pitch. He'll be difficult to shift.

  15. #255
    Grime Forum Don Burden Durden's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    450

    Default

    I imagine Ade is the most frustrating player for a fan to ever watch.

  16. #256
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    I imagine Ade is the most frustrating player for a fan to ever watch.
    Defoe and Adebayor are probably the most frustrating strike partnership in history, for different reasons.

  17. #257
    Soundbwoy Murderer
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Defoe shouldve achieved way more IMO

    With consistency he couldve been really good, always rated him slyly

  18. #258
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate daspecimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,186
    Rep Power
    139

    Default

    Arsene Wenger has set his sights on two new signings after revealing Arsenal are now ready to ‘spend big’.

    The Gunners' policy of developing young players and cashing in on their key men in recent seasons has frustrated fans and has been blamed for the club’s failure to win any silverware since 2005.

    But Wenger insists the north Londoners are willing to compete with the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City for big-name signings in a bid to land major honours again.

    “My plan is to keep all the players we have and then to add maybe if possible two new players to the squad. We will spend big,” said the Frenchman, in a wide-ranging interview with Al Jazeera TV.

    “We had restricted finances because we had to pay the stadium back. Look at any other club that has done that, they have gone down.

    “We stayed at the top level, yes without winning the Premier League, but we are always at the top level and now we have come out in a much stronger position financially. So we can spend.

    "But our way is a bit like Barcelona as well, to produce the core of the team from inside and add from outside the players who give really a plus."

    Sunday’s defeat at home to Manchester City left Arsenal six points behind fourth-placed Tottenham but Wenger is adamant the Gunners, who have a game in hand on their north London rivals, will occupy one of the Champions League qualification spots come the end of the season.

    He continued: “It’s very difficult to predict. Certainly Manchester United and Manchester City will be in there.

    “After that is very open. Hopefully we will be in there. I’m convinced we will be.”
    Wenger's position has been called into question in recent years and, though the Frenchman has no immediate plans to step aside, he admits his time at the Emirates could soon be up.

    "I am 63 years old and I will not work until 100 years of age but the most important thing is you give your best," he said. "How long will I stay? I have a contract until 2014 and I always respect my contract.

    "It is important the club goes in the right direction. We have a very young team with fantastic qualities and I try to help them to transform their qualities into positive results.
    "Let’s not forget last season we finished third in the league and, as long as that’s seen as a disaster, it’s not too bad for the club."
    Good interview if you have the time to listen to it.

    https://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...e-ready-s-1893

  19. #259
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HowYouLiving View Post
    Defoe shouldve achieved way more IMO

    With consistency he couldve been really good, always rated him slyly
    It's weird. You want a striker to be selfish, certainly not timid like Torres, but there are games where everytime he gets the ball, even 30-35 yards and he just shoots. It's normally blocked. He has his days though - like you say, consistency is the issue (esp this season where he's got his longest run in the side at Spurs, in both spells).

    Him and Adebayor have been dropping far too deep, maybe that's the midfield's fault.

    That's why in certain games, Walcott is useful upfront for you lot - he's going to look for through balls on the shoulder, like Defoe should be.

  20. #260
    Grime Forum OG Clive Eboue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Power
    1017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daspecimen View Post
    Good interview if you have the time to listen to it.

    https://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...e-ready-s-1893
    Interesting. But everyone knows Wenger loves to save money instead of spending it, we know more than he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 23rd July '14, 11:17 PM
  2. The official Arsenal thread
    By Alter E-ghost in forum Sports
    Replies: 7449
    Last Post: 3rd January '13, 02:43 PM
  3. Official laugh at arsenal thread
    By dj complex in forum Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd October '11, 10:24 AM
  4. Man United vs Arsenal - The Official Match Thread
    By Findhiminthebackoftheflat in forum Sports
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 16th May '09, 05:55 PM
  5. The official Arsenal Vs Man U thread. 1st Leg.
    By Mister Lacey in forum Sports
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 1st May '09, 10:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •