Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Amarillo

Default Mistakes your manager has done in recent years

What the title says

Ill set the pace

Fergie was wrong in taming down Rooney and taking a large part of his aggression out of his game
    Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

Reppin
    Barksdale Organisation

not buying a dm/anchorman. if fletcher doesnt come back fully fit then its a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet Dan View Post

he was soo bless to me, used 2 kiss me on da head

oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar

Looking back now everything was good with RDM last season, but at the time I thought he should have played a slightly better team vs Arsenal cos we could have got a win there and made the league a lot easier.

AVB = dropping Mikel and playing Meireles DM was the main one tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator

rafa: putting xabi alonso on the transfer market to get barry

dalglish: signing that geordie ponie in january when we didn't really need to replace torres immediately

FSG/rogers : getting a proven goal scorer should of been a priority. letting too many players go in one window

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Chicken Dippers>

Looking back now everything was good with RDM last season, but at the time I thought he should have played a slightly better team vs Arsenal cos we could have got a win there and made the league a lot easier.

AVB = dropping Mikel and playing Meireles DM was the main one tbh
    . Practically covered it.
    + we forgot to buy another striker this season. But im not mad at that.
    Lol @ not being able to beat Munich at the Allianz lelele
    Quote Originally Posted by D.MAN View Post
    what kinna forum is dis cant mans apprecite mans ting
    Bumba for the ladies>
    Ланки на прошлой неделе

Nobody Leaves When I'm Jammin' Kartel's Avatar
    Reppin
    Brum

As a Man Utd fan i could write essays about this lol

Reppin
    Spoon Blade

Everything in the last 7 years smh he should be sacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar

I can remember bad mistakes from 10+ managers we've had, cbf to write an essay lol. Hughes hasn't made many tbh, only bringing on Derry at Norwich springs to mind. Probably signing Green but we didn't know Cesar would become available.

Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys

Reppin
    Essex

signing piqueonne and carew, getting rid of rob green

Fergie:

- We've needed an established CM for a good 2 years now yet he's still failed to recognise this and spent money elsewhere on youngsters which is ok, but CM is priority.
    - Not recognising that Evra is in massive decline and should be playing less games.
    - Putting Phelan as Assistant Manager

Can't think of anymore off top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty though
    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    Now please, enjoy your 'Manchester United' thread and stop mentioning Liverpool so much, were not rivals.
    Thanks for confirming bro

oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kartel View Post
    yeah you lot have had it so bad
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

Walking in the Barton wonderland! iDonate Julio Cesar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kartel View Post

Reppin
    cunch

Dougie Freedman not signing Tshabalala. Reckon he would tear up the championship. Instead he wanted to bring through youth players.
    The poverty driven seem to have and they're moaning on top of having and I can't help but say that because it's just what I've experienced - Wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

Redknapp - failing to rotate the team (based on the rationale that Bobby Moore used to play a lot of games), letting Bale do whatever he wanted, signing players and then not using them (Pienaar), alienating players who were quite good the season we qualified for the CL (Bassong and Krancjar mainly), signing Defoe and then signing Keane as they never played well together, only looking to short-term fixes in the transfer market, making his interest in the England job so public, generally being a gobshite.

AVB - making Dawson captain then trying to sell him (which looks stupid now with Kaboul injured), not doing business earlier (this is Levy's fault tbh), playing Gallas.

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Redknapp - failing to rotate the team (based on the rationale that Bobby Moore used to play a lot of games), letting Bale do whatever he wanted, signing players and then not using them (Pienaar), alienating players who were quite good the season we qualified for the CL (Bassong and Krancjar mainly), signing Defoe and then signing Keane as they never played well together, only looking to short-term fixes in the transfer market, making his interest in the England job so public, generally being a gobshite.

AVB - making Dawson captain then trying to sell him (which looks stupid now with Kaboul injured), not doing business earlier (this is Levy's fault tbh), playing Gallas.
    pretty much agree with this

i think AVB wanted experience in his backline, and chose Gallas over Dawson as he has more pace so would be more suitable for the high line. Eventually we'll see less of both imo, Kaboul, Vert and Caulker inshallah will be the main CBs.

but yeh i dont think he should have tried to sell dawson either, solid defender to have
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    pretty much agree with this

i think AVB wanted experience in his backline, and chose Gallas over Dawson as he has more pace so would be more suitable for the high line. Eventually we'll see less of both imo, Kaboul, Vert and Caulker inshallah will be the main CBs.

but yeh i dont think he should have tried to sell dawson either, solid defender to have
    We've been playing a high line for years. Same thing is happening under AVB as Redknapp - after around an hour they just drop deeper and invite pressure. Used to think it was King's injuries that were the issue, but fuck knows what's going on. Both goals against WBA and Norwich were just as basic as getting rid of the ball, with Kaboul injured we don't have a player who can do that - that's why it's strange Dawson has been alienated.

Dawson's biggest failing is his tendency to just hit it long imo.

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd

dawson thinks he's pirlo l0l
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Grime Forum Elite

Pardiola: Not buying any full back reinforcement (Taylor and Simpson now both injured), not buying a new striker (only have 3 established ones in the Dembas and Shola) and allowing Forster to go to Celtic. Pushing that linesman (l0l). Playing Obertan over HBA at the start of last season.

Hughton: None to speak of really.

Shearer/Dowie: Everything. Taking the job. Losing to the Vile when a point would have sufficed.

Kinnear: Nothing really, possibly alienating Charles Insomnia, although I wouldn't have him back now tbh

Keegan: 3 games in charge, can't knock any of it tbh

Allardyce: Playing unattractive football - not what the fans wanted to see, ultimately cost him

Souness: Everything the cunt did.

Robson: Signing Lee Bowyer.