Grime Forum Regular

Default Metal Gear Solid 5

The logo has also revealed that the OGRE in Project Ogre stands for Open Ground Reconnaissance Endeavors, the sub-title for Metal Gear Solid 5. The text beneath it reads “The moment we were cast out of heaven, we became monsters.”

Hideo Kojima has stated previously that Project Ogre “is some game that has a very wide entrance, a very open entrance” and that “rather than making something very cinematic, [I plan to] make something very free.”

He also previously said when the first screenshot for Project Ogre was released that the title is “a little bit different to what I’ve done up until now. On the surface it will look similar, but once you get into it, it will be a different experience.” That certainly ties up with the familiar look of Metal Gear but with the inclusion of this new open-entrance feel.

We have contacted Konami and Kojima Productions, who are developing Project Ogre on their new FOX Engine, for a statement around the legitimacy of the image. The Konami UK Twitter feed has tweeted in response that “Fake or real, we love a bit of speculation!”

Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

The nation's favourite mod Super Moderator

I can't believe I haven't finished Peace Walker yet.

This sounds interesting. So, larger environments? I'm thinking Tenchu-style layouts in terms of the size.

Grime Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    I can't believe I haven't finished Peace Walker yet.

This sounds interesting. So, larger environments? I'm thinking Tenchu-style layouts in terms of the size.
    I'm playing through 3. I only played MGS3 once on PS2 because back then I hated it but now I thinks its pretty good. Peace Walker is nothing how I thought it would be though. Major let down just how I can see MGR:R being.
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

The nation's favourite mod Super Moderator

Grime Forum Regular

I'm not sure tbh. I mean it's not like they'd unveil it early just because some images leaked but at the same time it wouldn't exactly be hard to fake some blurry shots saying MGS5. I want to believe this is real lol.
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO

Reppin
    Arsenal

If this drops will it be on PS3 or PS4?

I'm an Xbox guy, had to buy a PS3 just to play the masterpiece that is MGS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shower Posse View Post
    Januzaj >>>

The one saviour of our season. He is going to be on stuff next season
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
    Shaw will be competing with alaba for best LB in the world soon.

Grime Forum Regular

For the most part, Kojima Productions’ plans for the Metal Gear 25th Anniversary remain a mystery. But one thing is for sure: fans should be prepared for big news ahead.

KP Report podcaster Ken Mendoza hyped up the upcoming proceedings on the latest episode by saying there will be “a lot of exciting announcements.”

Chris Johns went a little further, noting that “the industry’s gonna be shook by what we’re going to be able to present here.”

Johns stated:

“A lot of things to look forward to next week – not just for fans, but I think the industry’s gonna be shook by what we’re going to be able to present here.”

We do know that Kojima Productions will be showing off the Fox Engine at the Metal Gear 25th anniversary event in Japan. Beyond this, though? We’re not sure. There could be more news on Revengeance… or maybe a game announcement?

https://gamingeverything.com/27623/me...ill-be-shaken/
    Twitter | MR__KRO
    Soundcloud | MR K-RO