View Poll Results: Who is better?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lampard

    8 10.81%
  • Gerrard

    21 28.38%
  • Scholes

    45 60.81%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 134
  1. #41
    Switch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Reppin
    The Real Mccoy
    Posts
    11,069
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tippa View Post
    those stats for frank and gerrard are probably better than zidane
    reality is different though
    exactly, stats only show one aspect of a footballer, players should be judge on their ability and how long they've been doing it, the level they've been doing it at. Saying this player is better than that player mainly using stats is fucking simple.

    At one point a few seasons ago denilson was statiscally one of if the most accurate passers in the league but if we turn to reality the guy is shit.

  2. #42
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    When stats are that superior to others in the same area you have to respect them though, some people still act like Lampard is shit :S
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  3. #43

    Banned
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Reppin
    Heart disease.
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Those stats are the most pointless thing i've ever read, and I read Kyo's autobiography.

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    When stats are that superior to others in the same area you have to respect them though, some people still act like Lampard is shit :S
    Demba Ba's goal to game ratio this season is significantly better than Torres'

  4. #44
    "Check my attitude...give cats the food!"
    iDonate Tony Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    25,553
    Rep Power
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon. View Post

    Demba Ba's goal to game ratio this season is significantly better than Torres'
    I can confirm Demba Ba>>>>>>>>>>>Torres
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
    Thats because I assume every poster on here IS white, unless I see ID

    Too many Dave's trying to be Jermaine.....

  5. #45
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Starks View Post
    I can confirm Demba Ba>>>>>>>>>>>Torres
    .

    using the Torres argument in everything like I don't know he's shit now
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  6. #46
    Grime Forum Don Danielson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Wherever I May Be
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    301

    Default

    smh @ Super Frank being last.

    Last edited by Danielson; 12th February '12 at 09:54 PM.
    UK & US Hip-Hop // UK Rap // Grime:
    London To MK

    Quote Originally Posted by DDDN3 View Post
    Didn't you know that Danielson was Kevin Prince Boateng?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    is that the danielson skeppy talks about?

  7. #47

    Banned
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Reppin
    Heart disease.
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    .

    using the Torres argument in everything like I don't know he's shit now
    meh, swap torress with suarez, rooney, drogba, agbonlahor, adebayor or aguero then son aint matter to me, im happy knowing that you believe demba ba is better than every striker in the league bar van persie

  8. #48
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon. View Post
    meh, swap torress with suarez, rooney, drogba, agbonlahor, adebayor or aguero then son aint matter to me, im happy knowing that you believe demba ba is better than every striker in the league bar van persie
    Only one he probably isn't better than in that list is Aguero tbh

    Agbonlahor godfhggo;difjwpfdf
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  9. #49

    Banned
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Reppin
    Heart disease.
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    Only one he probably isn't better than in that list is Aguero tbh

    Agbonlahor godfhggo;difjwpfdf
    lol i wrote something about 93 pace on fifa but took it out because it wasn't funny, forgot to take his name out

    EDIT: also lol at the first sentence, when logic fail troll to save face.
    Last edited by SpandyAndy; 12th February '12 at 10:02 PM.

  10. #50
    Grime Forum OG GrimmyGrimGrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,165
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    can confirm Lampard scores pingers and isn't the deflection king

    you don't score 181 deflections


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

  11. #51

    Banned
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Reppin
    Heart disease.
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    got all the way up to 52 in that video... then i got bored and scratched my bum

  12. #52
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmyGrimGrim View Post
    can confirm Lampard scores pingers and isn't the deflection king

    you don't score 181 deflections


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.
    I'd like to change my vote pls

  13. #53
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate Shower Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Reppin
    Amarillo
    Posts
    5,795
    Rep Power
    322

    Default

    Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

  14. #54
    I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator
    Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    39,148
    Rep Power
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shower Posse View Post
    real talk we should ignore lampard's and gerrards superior ballon d'or positions and pfa awards and just base this thread on zidane and xavi's opinion when asked about scholes from english journalists

  15. #55
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate Shower Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Reppin
    Amarillo
    Posts
    5,795
    Rep Power
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    real talk we should ignore lampard's and gerrards superior ballon d'or positions and pfa awards and just base this thread on zidane and xavi's opinion when asked about scholes from english journalists
    In what aspects were Lampard and Gerrard superior then bro?
    Passing, Composure, First touch.......

    I would say Gerrard was better at defensive positioning and tackling and that's about it.

    He came on the weekend after joining halfway through the season and still bossed things ffs
    Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

  16. #56
    I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator
    Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    39,148
    Rep Power
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shower Posse View Post
    In what aspects were Lampard and Gerrard superior then bro?
    Passing, Composure, First touch.......

    I would say Gerrard was better at defensive positioning and tackling and that's about it.

    He came on the weekend after joining halfway through the season and still bossed things ffs
    bruv this is real life not fifa stats ,

    gerrard and lampard have superior individual awards, relative individual performance stats and disclipline records.

  17. #57
    Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Plak's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Reppin
    Wembley
    Posts
    3,000
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    I voted Lampard. Scholes has GOAT passing it's true, but other than that he is a very poor tackler and gives away a lot of fouls.
    Gerrard, I rate highly as one of the best English midfielders probably of all time, and tbf I did read the title wrong (I would have Lampard over his whole career over either Scholes or Gerrard tbh), in terms of at their peaks it was definitely Gerrard.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Scott Disick View Post
    I ain't African/Caribbean best believe I'm as moist as they come fam.

  18. #58
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Fuck off at Scholes having that many votes as opposed to the other 2. Poll is fixed lol/

    You cant run these polls and expect genuine replies tbh, dislike for other teams, biased opinions towards their own teams.
    Ftr, Gerrard at his peak was better than both.
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  19. #59
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    I suggested this in another thread as the amount of Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea fans on the forum is probably about the same, but I know what you mean about the dislike for other teams part.

    lol @ Lampard being so far behind Gerrard as well
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  20. #60
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    I suggested this in another thread as the amount of Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea fans on the forum is probably about the same, but I know what you mean about the dislike for other teams part.

    lol @ Lampard being so far behind Gerrard as well
    Polls a myth tbh, joke
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

Similar Threads

  1. Gerrard vs Lampard.
    By Nigel in forum Sports
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11th February '13, 07:45 PM
  2. Would you take Scholes to the Euros..
    By Parrr in forum Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 9th April '12, 05:38 PM
  3. Scholes rejoins Manchester United
    By Xtra P in forum Sports
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 9th January '12, 11:22 AM
  4. Frank Lampard vs Steven Gerrard
    By Figo in forum Sports
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 29th March '11, 06:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •