Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1882
  1. #1681
    Grime Forum Don
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,587
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Husso View Post
    This is honestly what Arsenal fans have been saying for 10 years plus now pal.
    really?

    are you sure youre not getting the league mixed up with the CL?

  2. #1682
    Super Moderator The Messiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Reppin
    The Ends
    Posts
    19,227
    Rep Power
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    If he had those shit players there wouldn't be a problem, the problem is the ego of the big players, if they stop trying and put themselves before the club it says more about them as players than it does about Jose as manager.
    Fair point. I found it really interesting that the club didn't criticize the players at all. Guess they are keeping them sweet to dig the club out of the hole that they are in.

    As an aside: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-...kitbag-2354015
    Quote Originally Posted by SKENGMAN MODE View Post
    your not real life... just something of the internet

  3. #1683
    Super Moderator Xtra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,033
    Rep Power
    1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Messiah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  4. #1684
    It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Husso's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Reppin
    Liverpool FC
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    really?

    are you sure youre not getting the league mixed up with the CL?
    Just in general when talking about the club.
    "Is it my fault that i think I'm better than everyone else? Or society's for setting the bar so low?" - Husso

    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Anon

  5. #1685
    Grime Forum OG Clive Eboue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Power
    1017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Husso View Post
    Just in general when talking about the club.


    go cry about Hillsborough again m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

  6. #1686
    Super Moderator Xtra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,033
    Rep Power
    1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post


    go cry about Hillsborough again m8
    .

    Liverpool fans <<<<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  7. #1687
    Grime Forum OG Clive Eboue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Power
    1017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    .

    Liverpool fans <<<<<
    Whinging fucking peasants, talking about the injustice of their own fans crushing each other due to being scally's and not buying tickets

    foh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

  8. #1688
    I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator
    Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    39,148
    Rep Power
    360

    Default

    These are my conclusions/opinions

    1. The chelsea team last year were never really good enough, mourinho single handled dragged them to win the league and the league cup. I would say they only have one genuine world class player (fabregas). Arsenal have 3 (Cech,Ozil,Sanchez), Man City have 4 (Yaya,silva,aguero,kompany). These are the two teams who should be contesting for the league over chelsea
    2. The premier league is at its weakest , we went from having 2/3 teams capable of winning the champions league every year to having none. The best teams in the french,german & spanish and arguably italian leagues are better than our best teams
    3. Chelsea are at their most vulnerable they have no world class spine no dressing room leaders apart from terry (they used to have cech,drogba ballack etc). And we are no longer in a time when you can simply buy the league

  9. #1689
    Grime Forum Don
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,587
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    These are my conclusions/opinions

    1. The chelsea team last year were never really good enough, mourinho single handled dragged them to win the league and the league cup. I would say they only have one genuine world class player (fabregas). Arsenal have 3 (Cech,Ozil,Sanchez), Man City have 4 (Yaya,silva,aguero,kompany). These are the two teams who should be contesting for the league over chelsea
    2. The premier league is at its weakest , we went from having 2/3 teams capable of winning the champions league every year to having none. The best teams in the french,german & spanish and arguably italian leagues are better than our best teams
    3. Chelsea are at their most vulnerable they have no world class spine no dressing room leaders apart from terry (they used to have cech,drogba ballack etc). And we are no longer in a time when you can simply buy the league
    Sorry but lol at Koscielny, Monreal and Coquelin not being world class.

  10. #1690
    Grime Forum OG Clive Eboue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Power
    1017

    Default

    Kompany world class but not Koscielny lel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

  11. #1691
    I will continue with my wicked ways iDonate
    Super Moderator
    Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    39,148
    Rep Power
    360

    Default

    lol get arsenal out the centre of your universe. monreal and coquelin

    i rate kos highly but i don't put him in the best defenders in the world footbal bracket

  12. #1692

    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,010
    Rep Power
    309

    Default

    Koscielny is world class. Only a retard would say he isn't.

    Bet man rates Pique n Ramos highly tho lelele.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  13. #1693
    Super Moderator Xtra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,033
    Rep Power
    1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Inb4 Chelsea improve
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Watch Chelski instantly become good again lol
    #PlayersOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  14. #1694
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    mdma123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    lol get arsenal out the centre of your universe. monreal and coquelin

    i rate kos highly but i don't put him in the best defenders in the world footbal bracket
    ^
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  15. #1695
    Grime Forum OG Clive Eboue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24,494
    Rep Power
    1017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    lol get arsenal out the centre of your universe. monreal and coquelin

    i rate kos highly but i don't put him in the best defenders in the world footbal bracket
    Agree with the first part but lol @ not putting Koscielny in the best defenders bracket. He has been better than Kompany at least two seasons. Either you don't watch him enough yet are forcing an opinion to seem knowledgeable or you need to go learn some football tbh @Gai Sensei
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day #DadOfTheYear

  16. #1696
    I Make Posts On A Regular
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Age
    28
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    19

    Default




  17. #1697
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    mdma123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    lol at deciding to play now
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  18. #1698
    Super Moderator The Messiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Reppin
    The Ends
    Posts
    19,227
    Rep Power
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by SKENGMAN MODE View Post
    your not real life... just something of the internet

  19. #1699
    I Ain't One Of Those Posters
    That You Wanna Go Against
    Hippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    1,833
    Rep Power
    99

    Default

    lol at Fabregas getting booed by Chelsea fans now as well

    fucking prick

  20. #1700
    Grime Forum Don
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,587
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    lol get arsenal out the centre of your universe. monreal and coquelin

    i rate kos highly but i don't put him in the best defenders in the world footbal bracket
    Well you clearly don't watch Arsenal enough or you just have flawed judgement.

    Lol at Kompany being world class but not Kosc.

    If Kosc had leadership qualities like Kompany Terry etc and came 2 years ago for 30m guys would rate him so much more.

    Monreal has been the PL's best LB for a season and a half now and after Marcelo/Alaba name me 3 LB's better than him. I'll wait....

    Don't get me started on Coquelin LMAO

    Name me 5 better CDM's in the WORLD.

    If you don't think Kosc and Coq aren't world class then you simply lack football knowledge lol

Similar Threads

  1. The official Chelsea racism thread
    By Mazer Rackham in forum Sports
    Replies: 408
    Last Post: 6th March '15, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 30th April '09, 07:48 PM
  3. The Official Arsenal Vs Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final Thread
    By Jack Man Everyday Blatant in forum Sports
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 22nd April '09, 01:03 AM
  4. Man Utd v Chelsea Official Thread
    By DTI in forum Sports
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12th January '09, 05:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •