Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Reppin
    Wherever I May Be

UK & US Hip-Hop // UK Rap // Grime:
    London To MK

Quote Originally Posted by DDDN3 View Post
    Didn't you know that Danielson was Kevin Prince Boateng?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    is that the danielson skeppy talks about?

Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Amarillo

Quote Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
    Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

Only GF has the capability of making me side with Spurs & Chelsea fans in a football discussion

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    You are chatting wet dont lie, about Torres werent worth any more than 25 Mill.

Attempting to find Chelseas history...........attempt aborted
    But I'm not 'chatting wet' about the other things I said.
    I'll admit 25mil was a bit low, he was worth about 30mil. At the time we wanted to sign him that would have been acceptable. You're thinking about the current market for players, it wasn't as inflated until we spent 50mil on him... Facepalm.jpeg.

Attempting to find Liverpool's present and future...........attempt aborted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

Reppin
    Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    Based on that video and assuming he would re-gain his form he would have been well worth the 50 mill. Nobody expected him to be as shot to pieces as he has been.

No video will ever justify the price tags of carrol, downing and henderson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    matteo will be out before new years

quote me bros
    say nizzy fam

Reppin
    Hackney

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    But I'm not 'chatting wet' about the other things I said.
    I'll admit 25mil was a bit low, he was worth about 30mil. At the time we wanted to sign him that would have been acceptable. You're thinking about the current market for players, it wasn't as inflated until we spent 50mil on him... Facepalm.jpeg.

Attempting to find Liverpool's present and future...........attempt aborted.
    Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    can confirm that pointing out trophies won (that none of us contributed anything to) by your team in trying to prove the credibility of your argument and discredit your opponent (whose team has not won trophies) is bullshit

take two of my mates, one supports bolton and one supports manchester united

as you may have guessed, the bolton fan shows us all up with his knowledge of the game while the united fan makes the rest of us look a lot better

Trophies won = sign of a clubs success during their history.
    I get why you say that as a Newcastle supporter though
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.

Reppin
    Hackney

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.
    I wont argue that, we cant chat to United in reality but when it's your bitter rivals any small attempt to par is leaped on.
    With that said, I will say if we managed to finish top 4 (which if im being honest I dont think we will) win the carling cup and fa cup...our season will have been a lot better than Arsenals, Chelseas and Newcastles (top 3 are gone imo, wont be caught) which will give us bragging rights.

Grime Forum Elite

so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
    you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
    if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post

Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom @M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc

I wont argue that, we cant chat to United in reality but when it's your bitter rivals any small attempt to par is leaped on.
    With that said, I will say if we managed to finish top 4 (which if im being honest I dont think we will) win the carling cup and fa cup...our season will have been a lot better than Arsenals, Chelseas and Newcastles (top 3 are gone imo, wont be caught) which will give us bragging rights.
    FA Cup is ours

Reppin
    Hackney

so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
    you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
    if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic

Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom @M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc
    I may not be from Liverpool but I can guarantee ive seen more home games for my club than 75% of armchair fans who were born in the same city as their club.
    With that said, my dad (a scouser) use to take me to games regular as a kid so I probably saw more home games in the first 7 years of my life than most.

No idea what you are talking about, you're rambling on about nonsense now, I mean honestly what kinda argument is that?, what has any supporter in the world done? Lol, we dont play for our clubs man, we just love them and support them.
    I really dont get any argument you are making here, you bring up Man U..when the only time they were mentioned were when discussing we cant argue with them on their success of the last 20 years which is a fact.

And there has once again been no mention of being an expert....I know my club inside and out and have studied them over years, I know MY club.

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on our hands.
    Lol you don't have to be psychic to realise you have invested in shit players and your best player won't be playing for you in a few years.
    thats not my mum
    Jamie asked to be banned

Cool European Cup bro

Reppin
    Wherever I May Be

lol @ thinking Spurs will finish above Chelsea. We will finish 3rd this season. Quote me.
    London To MK

My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically

lol @ thinking Spurs will finish above Chelsea. We will finish 3rd this season. Quote me.
    I think this is possible as well. It'll take a change in form for us though....... will that happen?

oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar

I don't care as long as we get 4th tbh, but Spurs have some really tough games coming up, hopefully Newcastle can get something from them on Saturday then we can start to hope for 3rd (as long as we beat Everton)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

Reppin
    Wherever I May Be

Quote Originally Posted by Zoffie View Post
    I think this is possible as well. It'll take a change in form for us though....... will that happen?
    we just need to iron out the inconsistencies. With a couple more signings (RB and a forward) we can challenge next season too.
    London To MK

we just need to iron out the inconsistencies. With a couple more signings (RB and a forward) we can challenge next season too.
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

Reppin
    Shitty Wok

Yeh we don't need a RB imo, we just need to have Ivanovic as a starter ALWAYS. Bosingwa should never start ahead of Ivanovic at right back unless we have injuries at centre back.
    thats not my mum
    Jamie asked to be banned

Cool European Cup bro

Yeh we don't need a RB imo, we just need to have Ivanovic as a starter ALWAYS. Bosingwa should never start ahead of Ivanovic at right back unless we have injuries at centre back.
    To be fair this seems to be AVB's rule these days too

My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically

Bosingwa got his contract extended an extra year & it was running out this season, I cannot see Bosingwa & his agent agreeing for the extension, just so that Chelsea can make money on him.

I don't see us buying a Right back. We have Billy Clifford who is really talented (playing in midfield right now, but has played Right-back through the ranks) & Todd Kane too.

The Palace right back Nathaniel Clyne is highly rated & we haven't considered trying for him it seems, which makes me think we are happy at right back.