Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1882
  1. #101
    Grime Forum Don Danielson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Wherever I May Be
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    301

    Default

    UK & US Hip-Hop // UK Rap // Grime:
    London To MK

    Quote Originally Posted by DDDN3 View Post
    Didn't you know that Danielson was Kevin Prince Boateng?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    is that the danielson skeppy talks about?

  2. #102
    Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate Shower Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Reppin
    Amarillo
    Posts
    5,795
    Rep Power
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
    .
    Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

  3. #103
    Grime Forum Elite EA's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    10,597
    Rep Power
    361

    Default

    Only GF has the capability of making me side with Spurs & Chelsea fans in a football discussion

  4. #104
    Super Moderator Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,165
    Rep Power
    1374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    You are chatting wet dont lie, about Torres werent worth any more than 25 Mill.

    Attempting to find Chelseas history...........attempt aborted
    But I'm not 'chatting wet' about the other things I said.
    I'll admit 25mil was a bit low, he was worth about 30mil. At the time we wanted to sign him that would have been acceptable. You're thinking about the current market for players, it wasn't as inflated until we spent 50mil on him... Facepalm.jpeg.

    Attempting to find Liverpool's present and future...........attempt aborted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

  5. #105
    Grime Forum Don MyLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Reppin
    Earth
    Posts
    9,043
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    Based on that video and assuming he would re-gain his form he would have been well worth the 50 mill. Nobody expected him to be as shot to pieces as he has been.

    No video will ever justify the price tags of carrol, downing and henderson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    matteo will be out before new years

    quote me bros
    say nizzy fam

  6. #106
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    But I'm not 'chatting wet' about the other things I said.
    I'll admit 25mil was a bit low, he was worth about 30mil. At the time we wanted to sign him that would have been acceptable. You're thinking about the current market for players, it wasn't as inflated until we spent 50mil on him... Facepalm.jpeg.

    Attempting to find Liverpool's present and future...........attempt aborted.
    Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on our hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    can confirm that pointing out trophies won (that none of us contributed anything to) by your team in trying to prove the credibility of your argument and discredit your opponent (whose team has not won trophies) is bullshit

    take two of my mates, one supports bolton and one supports manchester united

    as you may have guessed, the bolton fan shows us all up with his knowledge of the game while the united fan makes the rest of us look a lot better

    Trophies won = sign of a clubs success during their history.
    I get why you say that as a Newcastle supporter though
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  7. #107
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post

    Trophies won = sign of a clubs success during their history.
    I get why you say that as a Newcastle supporter though
    Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.

  8. #108
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.
    I wont argue that, we cant chat to United in reality but when it's your bitter rivals any small attempt to par is leaped on.
    With that said, I will say if we managed to finish top 4 (which if im being honest I dont think we will) win the carling cup and fa cup...our season will have been a lot better than Arsenals, Chelseas and Newcastles (top 3 are gone imo, wont be caught) which will give us bragging rights.
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  9. #109
    Grime Forum Elite
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    10,782
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post

    Trophies won = sign of a clubs success during their history.
    I get why you say that as a Newcastle supporter though
    so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
    you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
    if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.
    .


    Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom @M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc

  10. #110
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    I wont argue that, we cant chat to United in reality but when it's your bitter rivals any small attempt to par is leaped on.
    With that said, I will say if we managed to finish top 4 (which if im being honest I dont think we will) win the carling cup and fa cup...our season will have been a lot better than Arsenals, Chelseas and Newcastles (top 3 are gone imo, wont be caught) which will give us bragging rights.
    FA Cup is ours

  11. #111
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
    you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
    if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic



    .


    Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom @M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc
    I may not be from Liverpool but I can guarantee ive seen more home games for my club than 75% of armchair fans who were born in the same city as their club.
    With that said, my dad (a scouser) use to take me to games regular as a kid so I probably saw more home games in the first 7 years of my life than most.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
    you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
    if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic



    .


    Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom @M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc
    No idea what you are talking about, you're rambling on about nonsense now, I mean honestly what kinda argument is that?, what has any supporter in the world done? Lol, we dont play for our clubs man, we just love them and support them.
    I really dont get any argument you are making here, you bring up Man U..when the only time they were mentioned were when discussing we cant argue with them on their success of the last 20 years which is a fact.

    And there has once again been no mention of being an expert....I know my club inside and out and have studied them over years, I know MY club.
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  12. #112
    Super Moderator Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,165
    Rep Power
    1374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on our hands.
    Lol you don't have to be psychic to realise you have invested in shit players and your best player won't be playing for you in a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

  13. #113
    Grime Forum Don Danielson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Wherever I May Be
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    301

    Default

    lol @ thinking Spurs will finish above Chelsea. We will finish 3rd this season. Quote me.
    UK & US Hip-Hop // UK Rap // Grime:
    London To MK

    Quote Originally Posted by DDDN3 View Post
    Didn't you know that Danielson was Kevin Prince Boateng?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    is that the danielson skeppy talks about?

  14. #114
    My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically

    Join Date
    June 2010
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
    lol @ thinking Spurs will finish above Chelsea. We will finish 3rd this season. Quote me.
    I think this is possible as well. It'll take a change in form for us though....... will that happen?

  15. #115
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    I don't care as long as we get 4th tbh, but Spurs have some really tough games coming up, hopefully Newcastle can get something from them on Saturday then we can start to hope for 3rd (as long as we beat Everton)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  16. #116
    Grime Forum Don Danielson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Wherever I May Be
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoffie View Post
    I think this is possible as well. It'll take a change in form for us though....... will that happen?
    we just need to iron out the inconsistencies. With a couple more signings (RB and a forward) we can challenge next season too.
    UK & US Hip-Hop // UK Rap // Grime:
    London To MK

    Quote Originally Posted by DDDN3 View Post
    Didn't you know that Danielson was Kevin Prince Boateng?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    is that the danielson skeppy talks about?

  17. #117
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
    we just need to iron out the inconsistencies. With a couple more signings (RB and a forward) we can challenge next season too.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  18. #118
    Super Moderator Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,165
    Rep Power
    1374

    Default

    Yeh we don't need a RB imo, we just need to have Ivanovic as a starter ALWAYS. Bosingwa should never start ahead of Ivanovic at right back unless we have injuries at centre back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

  19. #119
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Yeh we don't need a RB imo, we just need to have Ivanovic as a starter ALWAYS. Bosingwa should never start ahead of Ivanovic at right back unless we have injuries at centre back.
    To be fair this seems to be AVB's rule these days too
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  20. #120
    My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically

    Join Date
    June 2010
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    276

    Default

    Bosingwa got his contract extended an extra year & it was running out this season, I cannot see Bosingwa & his agent agreeing for the extension, just so that Chelsea can make money on him.

    I don't see us buying a Right back. We have Billy Clifford who is really talented (playing in midfield right now, but has played Right-back through the ranks) & Todd Kane too.

    The Palace right back Nathaniel Clyne is highly rated & we haven't considered trying for him it seems, which makes me think we are happy at right back.

Similar Threads

  1. The official Chelsea racism thread
    By Mazer Rackham in forum Sports
    Replies: 408
    Last Post: 6th March '15, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 30th April '09, 07:48 PM
  3. The Official Arsenal Vs Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final Thread
    By Jack Man Everyday Blatant in forum Sports
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 22nd April '09, 01:03 AM
  4. Man Utd v Chelsea Official Thread
    By DTI in forum Sports
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12th January '09, 05:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •