Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1882
  1. #81
    Grime Forum Manager Administrator Hij's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58,359
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    @Hij the funny thing is you're the mad one, writing long posts trying to wind us up when we don't even mention Liverpool Arsenal are a bigger threat than you.

    We bought your best player and you used all the money on deadweight lol. The rage in your posts points to one fact....





    You bought our best player and we had enough change to waste it on Carroll.

    Cool European Cup bro

    "We made John Terry Cry, We made John Terry cry, We made John Terry cry"

    Torres at Liverpool >>>>>>>>> Daniel fucking Sturridge


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  2. #82
    Super Moderator Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,165
    Rep Power
    1374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post


    You bought our best player and we had enough change to waste it on Carroll.

    Cool European Cup bro

    "We made John Terry Cry, We made John Terry cry, We made John Terry cry"

    Torres at Liverpool >>>>>>>>> Daniel fucking Sturridge


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.
    'hey mate, calm down calm down' you're raging again.

    You've posted that video so many times it's not even a par anymore lol google istanbul 2005 for more pics.

    You wasted the money on Carroll and Downing, then spent another 30mil on 2 more flops, talking about money isn't working in this argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

  3. #83
    MoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Reppin
    The North
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    188

    Default

    Daniel Sturridge is black as well, could never be a good footballer.



































































    THFC > LFC

    I must keep this avatar and sig untill further notice for losing a bet enforced by Hij.

  4. #84
    Grime Forum Manager Administrator Hij's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58,359
    Rep Power
    10000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  5. #85
    Super Moderator Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,165
    Rep Power
    1374

    Default

    Now resorts to games that his team weren't even involved in lol, are you really celebrating the fact that Man United won the champions league Hij?

    A Liverpool fan happy about Uniteds success **MADNESS**
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

  6. #86
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    scouse cousins will be proud, scarves will be raised in st albans

  7. #87
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    Funny thing is, all the years Liverpool had a WORLD CLASS Fernando Torres they still didn't win anything and all but 1 of those seasons we finished above them

    Says a lot about the rest of their team tbh, we have a shit Fernando Torres and were above them with him last season and are still above them now, maybe they should have kept him?
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    Sell Torres





    do worse without Torres






    laugh at team above you with Torres
    .

  8. #88
    Grime Forum Elite
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    10,782
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    can confirm Newcastle will finish above Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, you mad bros?

  9. #89
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Lol pure gas?
    Then you reply with an opinion

    We had the best striker in the league in Drogba at the time we wanted Torres. When we were linked with Aguero for 40mil and I heard we were gonna sign Torres for 50mil I was pretty pissed at not getting Aguero.
    You are chatting wet dont lie, about Torres werent worth any more than 25 Mill.

    Attempting to find Chelseas history...........attempt aborted
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  10. #90
    oh hai guise wots goin on itt? iDonate chris89's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    19,264
    Rep Power
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    can confirm Newcastle will finish above Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, you mad bros?
    If anyone is gonna beat us to it I'd like it to be you, but lol @ playing in the Champions League in the 'sports direct arena'

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    You are chatting wet dont lie, about Torres werent worth any more than 25 Mill.

    Attempting to find Chelseas history...........attempt aborted
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    Once again I'd like to apologise for missing the cut off date for 'history', I promise we will make the next deadline.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  11. #91
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    If anyone is gonna beat us to it I'd like it to be you, but lol @ playing in the Champions League in the 'sports direct arena'






    .
    When you were on the same level as Fulham until a rich Russian decided he'd like to play with a football club for a few years
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  12. #92
    Jack 1017's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,075
    Rep Power
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  13. #93
    It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Flawless's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Reppin
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    @Hij the funny thing is you're the mad one, writing long posts trying to wind us up when we don't even mention Liverpool Arsenal are a bigger threat than you.

    We bought your best player and you used all the money on deadweight lol. The rage in your posts points to one fact....



    that gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley View Post
    dont forget chipmunk ur a little oblong peanut coconut mango breadfruit head

  14. #94
    It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,260
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    the way torres is a 50m flop. yet chelsea are still finishing higher than liverpool.
    3 english signings. What a waste of money.

    Caroll still working hard and heading wide. downing still knocking the shit out of the post. henderson umm henderson ummm.

    I'm an arsenal fan but wow Liverpool clutch at them straws to make themselves feel good after they destroyed fernando.

  15. #95
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post


    I guess that's what you tell Arsenal fans.

    How do you Tottenham cunts sleep at night? Fraud of a club
    While your fans cheer a player found guilty of racically abusing another professional, and boo that same professional for the crime of reporting racial abuse, please refrain from criticising our club. Thx.

    The whole thing is so shit. Oh you can't criticise this club because you were shit for the past 20 years.

    Well guess what? WE'RE NOT FUCKING SHIT NOW.

    We'd even have more trophies if Hoddle and co had been allowed into the UEFA Cup in 1986/87 (and then subsequent years after Hoddle left) for finishing third #justsaying
    Last edited by quality; 7th February '12 at 11:06 AM.

  16. #96
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    While your fans cheer a player found guilty of racically abusing another professional, and boo that same professional for the crime of reporting racial abuse, please refrain from criticising our club. Thx.

    The whole thing is so shit. Oh you can't criticise this club because you were shit for the past 20 years.

    Well guess what? WE'RE NOT FUCKING SHIT NOW.

    We'd even have more trophies if Hoddle and co had been allowed into the UEFA Cup in 1986/87 (and then subsequent years after Hoddle left) for finishing third #justsaying
    Yeah i'll give you that you're recent trophies.....w8 wut?
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  17. #97
    Grime Forum Elite quality's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    30419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.G. View Post
    Yeah i'll give you that you're recent trophies.....w8 wut?
    (At this moment in time, we've won a trophy more recently that Liverpool...)



    I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they [Liverpool fans] are nervous because we near the top of the table.

    But I want to talk about facts. I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start. But I have seen some facts.

    2009/10 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
    2010/11 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
    2011/12 - I'll let you work out how that one ends...

    Liverpool are a massive club. We're shit. Liverpool fans are the best in the league, we're a fraud club etc. In the past four seasons (that's two with Rafa, two without), in 8 league meetings Spurs have won 5, Liverpool have won 2. That draw last night was the first point you've taken off us in 4 games.

    @Hij I know you'll respond at some point. Something about going to European cup finals. Or us being shitter than Arsenal. And that's cool, I'm honestly jealous of the Istanbul game - when you got a goal back, I wanted you to win. But it has no relevance to the two teams today.

    If a Spurs fan celebrates a result, then argghhh we're shit because who celebrates just winning a game. If a Spurs fan is happy because we're third arrgghhh we're shit because who celebrates coming third. If we finish above Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea arrgghhh we're shit because those teams have won leagues more recently than us. It's fucking boring.
    Last edited by quality; 7th February '12 at 12:37 PM.

  18. #98
    Grime Forum OG M.O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    Hackney
    Posts
    16,754
    Rep Power
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    (At this moment in time, we've won a trophy more recently that Liverpool...)



    I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they [Liverpool fans] are nervous because we near the top of the table.

    But I want to talk about facts. I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start. But I have seen some facts.

    2009/10 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
    2010/11 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
    2011/12 - I'll let you work out how that one ends...

    Liverpool are a massive club. We're shit. Liverpool fans are the best in the league, we're a fraud club etc. In the past four seasons (that's two with Rafa, two without), in 8 league meetings Spurs have won 5, Liverpool have won 2. That draw last night was the first point you've taken off us in 4 games.

    @Hij I know you'll respond at some point. Something about going to European cup finals. Or us being shitter than Arsenal. And that's cool, I'm honestly jealous of the Istanbul game - when you got a goal back, I wanted you to win. But it has no relevance to the two teams today.

    If a Spurs fan celebrates a result, then argghhh we're shit because who celebrates just winning a game. If a Spurs fan is happy because we're third arrgghhh we're shit because who celebrates winning third. If we finish above Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea arrgghhh we're shit because those teams have won leagues more recently than us. It's fucking boring.
    Lol
    Blog: https://mindofgrime.blogspot.co.uk// NEW BLOG

    I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

  19. #99
    "Check my attitude...give cats the food!"
    iDonate Tony Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    25,553
    Rep Power
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeSpaceGimmeRoom View Post
    This thread is too funny.
    .

  20. #100
    Grime Forum Elite
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    10,782
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    can confirm that pointing out trophies won (that none of us contributed anything to) by your team in trying to prove the credibility of your argument and discredit your opponent (whose team has not won trophies) is bullshit

    take two of my mates, one supports bolton and one supports manchester united

    as you may have guessed, the bolton fan shows us all up with his knowledge of the game while the united fan makes the rest of us look a lot better

Similar Threads

  1. The official Chelsea racism thread
    By Mazer Rackham in forum Sports
    Replies: 408
    Last Post: 6th March '15, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 30th April '09, 07:48 PM
  3. The Official Arsenal Vs Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final Thread
    By Jack Man Everyday Blatant in forum Sports
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 22nd April '09, 01:03 AM
  4. Man Utd v Chelsea Official Thread
    By DTI in forum Sports
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12th January '09, 05:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •