PDA

View Full Version : What got you into producing?

Kaychi
16th July '08, 01:28 AM
What got you into producin, any tracks or anything like that?

DJ TINMAN
16th July '08, 11:31 AM
Been a DJ for years and thought to myself that i wanted to make sum disgusting beats myself!!!

critic of musical arts
16th July '08, 02:22 PM
music3000 on ps2 loool no lie

16th July '08, 03:04 PM
Started producing because I was DJing regularly and loved the music I was playing, so started off using shitty things like the first ejay, then started making my own samples in ReBirth and exporting them to ejay, then used cubase for time, then allowed it for a couple years (played a lot of guitar instead), and finally when reason 2.5 came out, that was it. Back into the swing.

The driving force behind it all though has been a) a love for music and b) an ear for music.

t.

Famous?
16th July '08, 05:12 PM
Just listening to more and more genres of music, boredom during times at uni, and watching videos of people like Ryan Leslie, Timbaland, Kanye, etc...I have only just got into it by the way, i have only been doing it a month now..but i'm just trying to improve my all round skills, we used to have tonnes of producing equipment in high school..shame i never took music..

LNL
16th July '08, 06:35 PM
Just listening to more and more genres of music, boredom during times at uni, and watching videos of people like Ryan Leslie, Timbaland, Kanye, etc...I have only just got into it by the way, i have only been doing it a month now..but i'm just trying to improve my all round skills, we used to have tonnes of producing equipment in high school..shame i never took music..

who's that in ur picture avatar thing ?

Wiz
16th July '08, 08:00 PM
my bro produced

Famous?
16th July '08, 11:05 PM
Skepta....saw him in Newcastle n got a good pic..shit quality on here though...

Anonymous
19th July '08, 04:07 AM
My love for music just brought me to making my own I guess.

D*evil*s
19th July '08, 03:21 PM
i used to DJ whn i was 13....

but i used 2 make beat in youth club...

plus i used to play guitar and drums whn i was younger

solve
22nd July '08, 07:32 PM
Trying to start the production again as i lost interest. Back on it after listing to the likes of J Dilla and 9th Wonder.

groovekiller
26th July '08, 05:08 AM
Just mainly trying something new, downloaded fruitty loops in year 11 to see what it was, never put it down since.

Baybee-T
28th July '08, 12:45 AM
i saw some man on t.v he was crap but was rich it inspired me.

Sir Kippington
30th September '08, 11:56 AM
Gritz went to the pen and I was bored.
Got a demo of fruity and aint looked back since.

Deset
1st October '08, 03:39 PM
Got put on curfew for 8months and had nuttin else 2 do to pass that time, so thought fuck it myt aswell blaze a zoot an see wot i can make... near the end of my curfew now and made hundreds of beats all on FL...

Ytk-Beats
1st November '08, 09:56 PM
music lessons and love for music