PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldinho.

Mister Lacey
14th July '08, 05:22 AM
IMO he'll be at Man City, and NOT Milan next season.

Eric Cantona
14th July '08, 09:47 AM
Doubt it.

If he goes Man City i will lose my respect for him.

He still is best player in the world if you ask me.

Grimes
14th July '08, 10:29 AM
ronaldinho is a proper footballer, he wont go manchester city

Green City
14th July '08, 11:15 AM
he will go milan

Arkan
14th July '08, 12:14 PM
I heard City made another bid for 24 mill on sunday.
If he goes to city will be blatently for the money, 200,000 bills a week is hard to turn down.

Xtra P
14th July '08, 12:25 PM
smh@biddin 24 for Ronaldinho, Man City could spend that money alot for wisely IMO

Arkan
14th July '08, 12:39 PM
smh@biddin 24 for Ronaldinho, Man City could spend that money alot for wisely IMO

true. but then again that thai guy has shed loads.
already spent 19 mil on Jo.

even with most of his assests frozen by the thai government, this sinawatra guy is minted.
when they get unfrozen well, it be richest club after chelsea in premier league.

'nuum general
14th July '08, 01:13 PM
he needs to prove himself again & i think 24m & 200k a week is alot to pay for someone in that position

The Messiah
14th July '08, 01:19 PM
If he goes to city will be blatently for the money, 200,000 bills a week is hard to turn down.

Oh clearly. Hughes will have a shitload of pressure to get at least 5th spot regardless though, to satiate Ronaldinho's ambition... and Sinawatra's as well.

Grimes
14th July '08, 01:47 PM
Hughes will get sacked

Nine Bar
14th July '08, 02:02 PM
will love 2 see him in the prem but he'll go Milan cuz man city are not up to par, Hughes will get sacked in 18 months tops, more time end of the season if he dont win the league cuz that what the confused china man thinks can happen

Arkan
14th July '08, 03:27 PM
Oh clearly. Hughes will have a shitload of pressure to get at least 5th spot regardless though, to satiate Ronaldinho's ambition... and Sinawatra's as well.

Innit. sinawatra said he would be happy with a top 10 finish. Where did city end up? 8th, 9th?
And erikkson still got the sack. he will have to get top 6 or he'll get the chop.

kossa
14th July '08, 03:34 PM
if he wants a top 6 finish i dont think he should sign ronaldinho the money could be better spent on other players

Ryddel
15th July '08, 01:27 AM
alie

but still loool@man city gettin demolished last season by Middlesbrough there was some sick goals in that game no lie that brazilian lump of shit Rochemback actually scored a sick goal

NaiJaBoY
15th July '08, 08:36 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NwMxSOb-4X4

The Messiah
16th July '08, 01:03 AM
Ronaldinho to sign for AC Milan (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7505761.stm)

Manchester City have lost out to Italian side AC Milan in the race to sign Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

"AC Milan and Barcelona have reached an agreement in principle over the transfer of Ronaldinho," the Serie A club said on their website.

"The player will be in Milan on Wednesday to undergo a medical and sign a contract that will keep him at Milan until 30 June 2011."

City had reportedly bid 25.5m for the 28-year-old Brazilian.

But Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport reported on its website that Milan will pay Spanish side Barcelona just 14.6m for his services, with the figure likely to be increased by performance-related bonuses.

Kaychi
16th July '08, 01:10 AM
Couldnt see him in england 2 be honest. i would of liked 2. but city aint 'that' team for him.

Ryddel
16th July '08, 02:11 AM

...so is not playing for one of the world's best teams and arguably one of the top 3 leagues with some of the best players.

Eric Cantona
16th July '08, 02:12 AM
Milan are going to be a force next season.

The Messiah
16th July '08, 02:18 AM
Milan are going to be a force next season.

In the UEFA Cup...

Nothing for the top three plus Liverpool to worry about then.

Grimes
16th July '08, 10:20 AM
good news

slimline
21st July '08, 08:37 PM
nah wont happen ive bet my m8 100 he wont go to man city lol.... its unrealistic who are man city ne way :S

Arkan
21st July '08, 08:49 PM
nah wont happen ive bet my m8 100 he wont go to man city lol.... its unrealistic who are man city ne way :S

well u won 100 cos he went to AC milan.......LAST WEEK!

Cooks
21st July '08, 11:55 PM
He aint the player he used to be

Pristine Condition
22nd July '08, 12:46 AM
In the UEFA Cup...

Nothing for the top three plus Liverpool to worry about then.

:laugh: :D

Grimes
22nd July '08, 11:52 AM
ronaldinho is clearly not driven by money

Xtra P
22nd July '08, 12:19 PM
ronaldinho is clearly not driven by money

True storz

He has money to burn, he wants the respect & adulation that he once had back!

Nine Bar
22nd July '08, 12:35 PM
yeh but form is temporary, class is permanent

Xtra P
22nd July '08, 01:23 PM
yeh but form is temporary, class is permanent

Yup,

If he works hard he will be back to the way he was, he's still young, only 28 correrct me if im wrong!

Top Lad
22nd July '08, 01:52 PM
I don't think he will ever be back to the way he was , when playing his best. He was phenomanal then, now he will be a very good player at most.