PDA

View Full Version : Arsene Wenger pt2

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 04:38 PM
Get Walcott upfront u prick can't you see the way to beat Villa today is to play through balls in behind them? Stevie Wonder can see it; yo this is a fucking disgarce u french gary glitter.

Arseholev Wanker what you doing playing Arshavin on the wing? u fucking fassy. Wasting a great player. can't stomach much more of this shit. Darren Bents just raped us with no lube.

your still a G of the pitch beating and breeding peng Algerian broads but it's not about that is it? t's about getting some trophies in that cabinet and getting some champagne football played. Your pissing me and Cesc off wi this shit. Ruined my weekend.

Rant over.

FoundTheGif
15th May '11, 04:44 PM
lol.

Stevie Wonder can see it you know. I'm gonna go google Wenger's wife.

EDIT:http://www.ozzienews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Sonia-Tatar-300x266.jpg

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 04:44 PM
lol.

Stevie Wonder can see it you know. I'm gonna go google Wenger's wife.

not his wife sum algerian rapper he was dealing with. Probably half the reason he fell off...

Tony Starks
15th May '11, 04:50 PM
We're behind through two moments of shocking defending and that needs to be adressed in the summer. You're exposing the fickle nature of how you watch football by immediately talking about strikers.

The problem isn't upfront. Van Persies been our best player yet again so why you're calling for Walcott to go upfront I don't really know.

Hickory Dickory
15th May '11, 04:52 PM
is rvp even playing?

Tony Starks
15th May '11, 04:54 PM
is rvp even playing?
Sarcasm? I'm not too sure but he's been the best player on the park

Papinades_
15th May '11, 04:55 PM
is rvp even playing?

He's the only one who's been playing for Arsenal.

Expect the same next season. This squad is lost with an incompetent manager.

We're just a joke.

Hickory Dickory
15th May '11, 04:57 PM
Sarcasm? I'm not too sure but he's been the best player on the park

no what i meant was in the match, is he playing or on the bench lol.

Parring PumPum
15th May '11, 05:02 PM
Not even bothered anymore. I came home, put the stream on and it's 2-0. I check the teams and in big, capital letters, bold font, italics, everything imagineable, I see SQUILACCI.

Instant thought: Bad defending cost us, and it seems I was right.

At the end of the day though, Bent>>>>>>>>>>>

Always said he's Englands best striker, apart from Rooney, and he's exactly what we need here at Arsenal.

Don't care for the score, glad to see Bent the scorer. We deserve to lose, there's only around 5 players who deserve any credit this season.

Everyone else deserve the insults Neil Lennon's been getting, I hope we finish fourth, I hope City add insult to our injuries and take 3rd from us. Then Wenger has no excuse, there has been NO progression over the years if this happens.

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 05:03 PM
4-4-2 ftw. Not saying RVP been shit just saying we can get at them wi pace though the middle. Deuces Wenger

Eric Cantona
15th May '11, 05:05 PM
4-4-2 ftw. Not saying RVP been shit just saying we can get at them wi pace though the middle. Deuces Wenger

Walcott up front alone with Van Persie behind him >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can see it

I always wanted Rooney & Walcott up front for England

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 05:07 PM
Walcott up front alone with Van Persie behind him >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can see it

I always wanted Rooney & Walcott up front for England

For arsenal yes, for England don't know but it could work.

Undercovermc
15th May '11, 05:08 PM
Our defence is our Achilles' heel when we're under pressure, and is simply not up to par with our attack in general. We've needed to strengthen it to succeed for a while, but such criticism clearly goes unheeded by Wenger, despite his claims otherwise.

Parring PumPum
15th May '11, 05:10 PM
smh why does everyone go on like we have decent attack force :laugh:

We're laughable, don't get brainwashed cos we spend 70% of the time in opposition half passing it round like we're training.

Our attack is our achilles heel if anything, for the dominance of the attack, we should be bagging goals constantly, we should be winning games 5-3,4-2 etc. Not losing 2-1.

Tony Starks
15th May '11, 05:15 PM
We score in every game. Its our defence that conced a set piece out of nothing and make it 10x harder when the other team is constantly behind the ball

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 05:27 PM
We score in every game. Its our defence that conced a set piece out of nothing and make it 10x harder when the other team is constantly behind the ball

part of the reason is teams aren't scared to attack us anymore. Back in the day teams would hope and pray for a draw now if its 0-0 after 60 teams think they can beat us.

N we had bare draws after the CC final defeat including a couple of 0-0s so our attack aint shit.

Undercovermc
15th May '11, 05:34 PM
smh why does everyone go on like we have decent attack force :laugh:

Statistics: Our total goals scored is consistent with the other top four teams, while our total goals conceded is the worst.

The shambolic defending and tendency to foul players in or around the box has cost us several wins. It's true that we squander a lot of goal scoring opportunities by passing the ball instead of shooting, but our defensive errors are more detrimental to our chances of winning.

we should be winning games 5-3,4-2 etc.

We would if we had a better defence (see Newcastle and Spurs away). :dozey:

MyLord
15th May '11, 05:38 PM
Get Walcott upfront u prick can't you see the way to beat Villa today is to play through balls in behind them? Stevie Wonder can see it; yo this is a fucking disgarce u french gary glitter.

How many times are people gonna say that?

Arseholev Wanker what you doing playing Arshavin on the wing? u fucking fassy. Wasting a great player. can't stomach much more of this shit. Darren Bents just raped us with no lube.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

your still a G of the pitch beating and breeding peng Algerian broads but it's not about that is it? t's about getting some trophies in that cabinet and getting some champagne football played. Your pissing me and Cesc off wi this shit. Ruined my weekend.

Rant over.

:-D

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 05:46 PM
don't even need to no homo Bent raping us with no lube because If Arsenal was a person it would be a pretty little bitch who likes to tease!

I LOVE GRIME
15th May '11, 05:48 PM
sorry to hear ur season has to end like this

Tony Starks
15th May '11, 05:48 PM
Statistics: Our total goals scored is consistent with the other top four teams, while our total goals conceded is the worst.

The shambolic defending and tendency to foul players in or around the box has cost us several wins. It's true that we squander a lot of goal scoring opportunities by passing the ball instead of shooting, but our defensive errors are more detrimental to our chances of winning.

We would if we had a better defence (see Newcastle and Spurs away). :dozey:

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 05:52 PM
oh and Chamakhs a poo pusher

Brisboy84
15th May '11, 05:53 PM

Why don't i think there's any sympathy coming from you there lol.

Starving Marvin
15th May '11, 05:54 PM

oi messiah will ban you

Zoffie
15th May '11, 07:12 PM
Hmm For the England u21's Walcott was played on the left side of midfield and he scored 2 Thierry Henryesque goals, Wenger has been against positioning him anywhere near the left side of the field.

I know he played on the right for the NT and scored a hattrick, but, as a Henry fanboy you can tell he worked on his cool Henry far post finish. Walcott is quite a good finisher, he's just not in the position often to exploit it.

Wenger has maintained the plan is to get Walcott up as a striker at 23/24.
I think it's unfair on Walcott, to perfect a wide position and then have to learn the striking position at that age, it might not work as seamlessly as it did with Henry.

Hij
15th May '11, 07:16 PM
Wenger needs to spend. Fact.

Samjackson247 was at that game today and I can only imagine how annoyed he must be at losing against team that has fuck all to play for.

15th May '11, 08:26 PM
Wenger's a waisman, didn't even bother watching... but why was squllicunt playing?

our team is a joke, gutless cunts... smh.

lol at people NOW understanding why i always say RvP >>>

Wenger should fuck off, his tactics <<<

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 08:28 PM
Wenger's a waisman, didn't even bother watching... but why was squllicunt playing?

our team is a joke, gutless cunts... smh.

lol at people NOW understanding why i always say RvP >>>

Wenger should fuck off, his tactics <<<

rvp gone grey lol!

15th May '11, 08:31 PM
rvp gone grey lol!

:laugh:

Still a g tho.

Josh
15th May '11, 08:37 PM
Arsenal desperately need to get rid of the deadwood in their squad.

Denilson has to go, he adds absolutely nothing to the squad - in the lower leagues it's important to have a player like him who makes himself an option and keeps things moving with short sideways passes but not in the Premiership, he is a waste of a wage and a waste of a player.

Diaby is a 1 in 5 player, can play a belter and then be anonymous for the next few. Get rid, if you want to win trophies you can't carry passengers.

Rosicky is a sicknote and doesn't have the heart for it, a brittle player who has had one of his main attributes (long range shooting) stripped from him for one reason or the other. An attacking midfielder who doesn't set up goes and doesn't score goals, get rid.

Bendtner is a disgrace, some of the things he does on the pitch are just terrible, doesn't deserve to play in the Premiership. Not good enough even as a sub for a top 4 club.

Those 4 need to go and adequate replacements need to be signed. I'm not an Arsenal fan, btw, I'm just going on what I've seen.

15th May '11, 08:42 PM
^^^ Agree except for Bendtner, while his 1st touch is poor, he's a big striker being played on the wing most of the time. He needs a good run of games upfront, he will come good at another club i'm sure.

I lol when people tell me Diaby is sick man!! :dead: some waisman that will do good until it's time to release the ball, moretime he will misplace his pass and/or chooses the wrong option smh.

Clichy and Gibbs :dead:

Cazorla
15th May '11, 08:49 PM
RVP's form for 2011>>>>>>>>>>.

Big 45
15th May '11, 08:56 PM
Top 4 next season will be

Man United
Chelsea
Man City
Tottenham/Liverpool

Tony Starks
15th May '11, 09:06 PM

Man United
Chelsea
Man City
Tottenham/Liverpool
Lol so what makes you think Spurs and Liverpool will finish above us?

15th May '11, 09:18 PM
Big 45 is a waisman, never been Manny.

Dem Yids will never finish above us man ever, Liverpool... lulul.

RVP >>>>>>>>>>

Hij
15th May '11, 09:27 PM
Liverpool... lulul.

Because your so far ahead this season :-D

Genetically Genuine
15th May '11, 09:31 PM

Man United
Chelsea
Man City
Tottenham/Liverpool

You were probably part of the same people that had us down for dropping out of the top 4 this season.

Naruto
15th May '11, 09:31 PM
Liverpool could be in with a shout next season but I still reckon we'll come top 2 next season.

lol @ spurs coming above us doe

daspecimen
15th May '11, 09:36 PM

Man United
Chelsea
Man City
Tottenham/Liverpool

People have been saying similar the last 3/4 seasons and it's not come to fruition yet

15th May '11, 09:42 PM
Because your so far ahead this season :-D

Congrats to you lot for making a comeback this season, but lol at you coming above us next season will not happen.

Hope you get 4th tho.

Hij
15th May '11, 09:43 PM
Congrats to you lot for making a comeback this season, but lol at you coming above us next season will not happen.

Hope you get 4th tho.

Not saying it will happen, but why can you be so confident it won't?

15th May '11, 10:09 PM
Not saying it will happen, but why can you be so confident it won't?

I just feel the Liverpool and Scum are not better than my team. No matter how much we fuck up in the last 2-3 months of the season we will always do enough to get atleast 4th.

If Wenger makes some shrewd signings in the summer (Inshallah, Please God) we will be better than you no matter who you or Scum sign tbh.

Cazorla
15th May '11, 10:46 PM
Big 45 your a faggot, I told you yesterday to pm me your mums facebook and you ghosted. I just just wanna check her profile for bikini pics

Triez
15th May '11, 11:02 PM
Arsenal will always finish in the top 4.

Grimes
16th May '11, 09:31 AM
Arsenal will always finish in the top 4.

will quote if arsenal don't next season ( i hope they do)

if this run of bad form doesn't end this season if i was an arsenal i would be scared that it carries on to next season.

I just feel the Liverpool and Scum are not better than my team. No matter how much we fuck up in the last 2-3 months of the season we will always do enough to get atleast 4th.

If Wenger makes some shrewd signings in the summer (Inshallah, Please God) we will be better than you no matter who you or Scum sign tbh.

your last sentence is based on a condition yet you say no matter what

quality
16th May '11, 09:52 AM
Second what Zoffie said. Walcott comes away from the touchline on the right, it would make more sense playing him on the left - I've been saying this for a while. Then you could have Van Persie from the right, but playing inside, and a striker.

It's the end of the season, no one really cares, but the strangest thing is that Gary McAllister (one of the shittest managers/coaches out there) won a game at the Emirates.

Entity
16th May '11, 09:54 AM
do you guys believe Wengers failure to bring english youth through the club and instill the history and beliefs of the club is having a negative effect? I mean who from the current lineup actually fights for the team? Looks like everyone just blames each other and looks around, and Wenger refuses to blame anyone.

I kno Wilshere came from the youth system, im speaking in general

Jack 1017
16th May '11, 10:17 AM
lol

Entity
16th May '11, 10:19 AM
The way Almunia has been first choice for you guys for years is beyond belief, what was that all about?

His contracts up in the summer tho isnt it

wud
16th May '11, 11:30 AM
chamakh and bendtner are sick players, just the wrong type of team for them tbh

Eric Cantona
16th May '11, 11:33 AM
chamakh and bendtner are sick players, just the wrong type of team for them tbh

If any of these players actually started consitantly they would get the goals

daspecimen
16th May '11, 12:51 PM
bendtner would get goals if he played through the middle consistently. he should be on the end of crosses, not out wide delivering them.

what someone said above about RVP playing inside right is also a mystery to me. it's the role he used to have for Holland, with Robben on the otherside and it suited him quite well.

the only positive of the last 2/3 weeks is that the 4-4-2 has been used as a plan b

Bish
16th May '11, 01:03 PM
he has 2 and a half months to sort it out if he doesn't he should be gone by xmas

Big 45
16th May '11, 01:30 PM
Arsenal had their chance, they're a joke now

http://i53.tinypic.com/kdjwih.jpg

Jack 1017
16th May '11, 01:31 PM
he has 2 and a half months to sort it out if he doesn't he should be gone by xmas

16th May '11, 01:56 PM
your last sentence is based on a condition yet you say no matter what

I know... :dozey:

We hardly spent any money on players and still finish ahead of your lot and the Yids.

Grimes
16th May '11, 02:05 PM
I know... :dozey:

We hardly spent any money on players and still finish ahead of your lot and the Yids.

we didn't spend at all

liverpool were ahead of you two years ago

you was ahead of us in 08

2006 2007 we finished a head of you

in the previous 5 years we've finished ahead of you 3 times compared to your two

you finishing ahead of us this season obviously will change that

16th May '11, 02:44 PM
That debate ended tbh ^^^

Lol you man missed Gerrard yesteerday :dead:

Samir_NasG
16th May '11, 07:55 PM
big45 is full of shit. We always get top4 but we need to push on now.

Tony Starks
16th May '11, 08:00 PM
we didn't spend at all

liverpool were ahead of you two years ago

you was ahead of us in 08

2006 2007 we finished a head of you

in the previous 5 years we've finished ahead of you 3 times compared to your two

you finishing ahead of us this season obviously will change that

The difference is we dont fuck with the europa League the same way you lot do. Relatively both clubs reach the same heights but our lows are never as low as yours.

Hij
16th May '11, 08:06 PM
The difference is we dont fuck with the europa League the same way you lot do. Relatively both clubs reach the same heights but our lows are never as low as yours.

Fair comment. From 2007 we were on course to oblivion. Signs started to show after our title challenge, when Rafa was continually lied to about transfer budgets etc. If we hadn't got rid of the owners who knows where we would be now, let alone next season?

Man U winning the title aside - I'm just happy to be competitive again, not be spending £28m a year just to service debt, have a good manager in charge and be able to look forward to a summer transfer window where we may strengthen.

Ok we're not in the top four, but we could still have Hicks and Gillett in charge and be looking forward to another summer of stagnation- and of selling our best players - we seem to have bucked this trend now, and I think I appreciate us being in the top six now - whereas I used to take Champions League football for granted. We've only been out of it a season (but that will be at least another season) - and you learn to appreciate these things when you are without them.

Talking about lows, relatively speaking, we were the last club out of Arsenal/Liverpool to win a trophy, so it depends how you determine lows - we've been to hell and back recently and hopefully can mount a good challenge to get back up the league, you haven't really capitalised, and not finished in the top two for four seasons now? But you have maintained top four status, and had a decent squad - so not really been as low as us no.

16th May '11, 11:18 PM
One year don't mean shit Hij. ^^^

Been time since your lot won anything aswell lol.

Hij
16th May '11, 11:31 PM
Fair comment, neither of us have, I'm sure you'd rather win something than talk about how you don't fuck with the Europa though, is all

Milford Cubicle
16th May '11, 11:34 PM
One year don't mean shit Hij. ^^^

Been time since your lot won anything aswell lol.

Same season as your lot won something as well though to be fair.

Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't won anything since before I was even born :sad:.

Eric Cantona
16th May '11, 11:35 PM
Emirates Cup looks on

Hij
16th May '11, 11:35 PM
Same season as your lot won something as well though to be fair.

Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't won anything since before I was even born :sad:.

Season after.

Milford Cubicle
16th May '11, 11:36 PM
Plus Liverpool won the best thing you can win as a club that season.

Season after.

Swear Arsenal won the FA cup in 05 when yous won the big one.

Xtra P
16th May '11, 11:38 PM
Emirates Cup looks on

Can see us winning it next season.

Eric Cantona
16th May '11, 11:41 PM

Can see us winning it next season.

the teams are not the best this year

16th May '11, 11:47 PM
Swear Arsenal won the FA cup in 05 when yous won the big one.

Nah they won the FA Cup 06... SMH @ West Ham... :angry:

Emirates Cup looks on

Probably will struggle to win that ffs... :(

Milford Cubicle
16th May '11, 11:50 PM
Nah they won the FA Cup 06... SMH @ West Ham... :angry:

I stand corrected.

Switch
17th May '11, 04:51 AM
Wenger
No [I am not worried about the Cesc Fabregas speculation]. I haven’t heard that and I have not seen that anywhere.
If they [Man City] want to buy a player, the best way is to call me. The first target is not to weaken our team but to strengthen it.

I hope that the financial fair play rules will come in and, because I know Chelsea and Man City has voted for it, I hope as well they will respect it. We will always have to respect our wages schedule.

The fans want to win football games. They will not check how much money we spend, they want to win football games. When we don’t, they are not happy and that is completely normal.
We will try to strengthen our team, of course, but the best way to keep our fans happy is to win the games. I will not give you any names. We are not specially buying on the flank. We have Walcott, we have Nasri, Arshavin and Bendtner.
:angry: he can't play there and nothing is indicating that he'll improve there

Entity
17th May '11, 05:00 AM
lool at playing Bendtner on the wing, Bendtner has said he wants to move elsewhere where theyll use him as a striker. Wenger needs to buy wingers, goalkeeper and a centre back.

Tony Starks
17th May '11, 05:35 AM
Centre back and either defensive cover for song or a big money defensive midfielder to start ahead of Song are the only necessities for me, transfer wise

People that claim we need a keeper are obviously blind to the fact Sczezny dosent put a foot wrong when he plays. Only an idiot would buy a keeper when we have one of the best young keepers in the world. Its the equivalent of buying an older midfielder and dropping Wilshere imo

Clive Eboue
17th May '11, 05:52 AM
c/s the bit about Chesney. The way he goes about one on one situations reminds me o Schmeichel.

Entity
17th May '11, 06:11 AM
scezsny looks a tad erratic at times, maybe its just inexperience, but hes not the first keeper you guys have had that starts out promising.

17th May '11, 12:14 PM
We don't need a GK ffs, Chez >>>

Lol Tony... we need at least 1 winger fam... our wing play lulul :dead: worst it's ever been since i can remember.

We need a CB and DM like you said.

The Messiah
17th May '11, 12:50 PM
Still not replaced Pires.

quality
17th May '11, 01:13 PM
You can have Bentley back. Go on.

17th May '11, 01:44 PM
Still not replaced Pires.

The day he left... :( for free aswell :angry: 15-30 goals/assists gone from the team... smh.

Lol at you man paying 15 mil for him... :dead:

We got 7 mil of that... :laugh:

Yids stay losing.

Zoffie
17th May '11, 01:47 PM
Wenger loves a bargain.
If you are looking for a DM, Moussa Sissoko has a knockdown fee that comes into action on relegation. Liverpool will watch that situation, although they've entered negotiatons for Matuidi.

Menez is currently having a rough time of it under Montella at Roma, I can see Wenger trying to bring him in with the French connection, nice player, they'd love his style of football in the EPL, Arsenal fans will of course say he's the best in the league haha.

Jack 1017
17th May '11, 01:47 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/24/article-1260399-029F3CDC0000044D-292_468x583.jpg
umad?

17th May '11, 01:56 PM
I don't want Menez at my club tbh. Would rather have Downing or Jarvis join than him.

Genetically Genuine
17th May '11, 02:01 PM
I'd like to see N'Zogbia at Arsenal

Zoffie
17th May '11, 02:05 PM
Is it cause you want English talent or cause you want crossers of the ball, or is it both.
Can't see Chamakh getting many games, indeed if he is still there. I don't think crossers are the way imo.

What don't you like about Menez, I mean it's gotta be something specific that puts him behind those two to you?

I know that Arsenal are monitoring the (Menez) situation & while guys like N'Zogbia and Menez are both talented, not game changers in terms of turning Arsenal into a winning team.

I don't know how it's gonna work out, but, Barca want Guiseppe Rossi.

They want Rossi to play left, Villa is playing there as an ill-fit because of Messi's 50+ down the centre
When Rossi comes in...

Does Villa become available, he's spoken favourably about arsenal before. There's no link, and then he's 30, but, It's more a signing that you'd think can have a great impact on your season.

17th May '11, 02:10 PM
Is it cause you want English talent or cause you want crossers of the ball, or is it both.
Can't see Chamakh getting many games, indeed if he is still there. I don't think crossers are the way imo.

What don't you like about Menez, I mean it's gotta be something specific that puts him behind those two to you?

I know that Arsenal are monitoring the (Menez) situatiion.

He's inconsistent, we have enough of these players. I don't wach much of Roma tho, but when i've seen him play he hasn't impressed me much. I've known bout him for time aswell.

Yes Downing and Jarvis are good crossers and could give us a different option of the bench. Direct wingers.

Tony Starks
17th May '11, 02:18 PM
The past two years

N'Zogbia>>>>>>Arshavin by a mile

Zoffie
17th May '11, 02:23 PM
He's been out of the team for a long time & Montella has berated him, but I saw him in a game against Inter recently and everything that was good came through him and earlier in the season it was all about Menez (according to word of mouth).

I don't like A.Young, Jarvis, David Bentley what's the other dudes name.. Downing..
personally.. Adam Johnson is more my type of English wideman, talks of him wanting out with City courting Sanchez...
but, off the field he's not serious apparently.

Grimes
17th May '11, 02:28 PM
arsene don't like a bargain he likes his products to come from the back of a truck

buying van der vaart for 8 million bargain

hernandez = bargain

purchasing africans for 500k = back of the truck

17th May '11, 02:31 PM
Kolo Toure was a badman signing say nizzy ^^^

The past two years

N'Zogbia>>>>>>Arshavin by a mile

That means he's better than Nasri aswell right... :laugh:

As lazy as Arshavin is he creates more than Samir real talk.

Genetically Genuine
17th May '11, 02:42 PM
Our team needs guys who will attack the opposition full backs and stretch the play. Indirectly I hope it would lead to us playing a faster tempo as well which is when in the past we have been at our most deadly and had our greatest successes (Invincibles team etc).

I suppose I'm fed up of seeing our wide midfielders (they're not wingers) just slowing the play down constantly and never attacking the opposition fullback. That's why I would love to see someone like N'Zogbia or Young at Arsenal.

Adam Johnson as well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

But as Zoffie says his attitude and off the pitch activities seem to be a bit of a problem.

Cazorla
17th May '11, 02:43 PM
arsene don't like a bargain he likes his products to come from the back of a truck

hernandez = bargain

Genetically Genuine
17th May '11, 02:47 PM
On a side note, if Fabregas left this summer do people think a line-up like this could work:

-------------Schezny----------------
Sagna----Djou--------Verm----Clichy

Walcott/Hazard--Song--Wilsh--Nasri/Nzog

----------------RVP-----------------
----------Walcott/Vela/Cham--------

Thoughts?

RVP is a merkers in the no.10 role but for this to work we would need fast, direct wingers and I question the solidity of that central midfield.

Tony Starks
17th May '11, 02:59 PM
Not feeling that. The central midfield is quite weak and none of those strikers will get you 20 a season. You're only signings are on the wing where we have good players already?

You wanna spend 20odd mil each to replace Walcott and Nasri when Djourou and Clichy are still at the back :dead:

Van Persie gets 20 goals in 19 games and next season you wanna push him back? :dead:

I keep telling you lot not much needs to be done up front but it seems you won't be happy til you get Carlos 'I sit on West broms bench' Vela playing to add some 'flair'

MyLord
17th May '11, 03:01 PM

hernandez = bargain

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

On a side note, if Fabregas left this summer do people think a line-up like this could work:

-------------Schezny----------------
Sagna----Djou--------Verm----Clichy

Walcott/Hazard--Song--Wilsh--Nasri/Nzog

----------------RVP-----------------
----------Walcott/Vela/Cham--------

Thoughts?

RVP is a merkers in the no.10 role but for this to work we would need fast, direct wingers and I question the solidity of that central midfield.
u lot will never get hazard.

agree with rvp at cam tho

Cazorla
17th May '11, 03:02 PM
I think we'll sign Samba.

quality
17th May '11, 03:06 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/24/article-1260399-029F3CDC0000044D-292_468x583.jpg
umad?

Nah not really. Though Gallas at the Emirates was something this year (I fully expect him to be shit next year).

But seriously, have Bentley back.

Tony Starks
17th May '11, 03:07 PM
I think we'll sign Samba.
Not too sure about his overall pedigree tbh I don't think he's ever played a European game in his life. Positive note is he's been in the prem for years at least I know he won't get had up against Stoke

Grimes
a hatchmen to replace song

big tall CB Jan Vertonghen

gk = stekeleburg

chesney is 21 so he can go back to the benc

Genetically Genuine
Not feeling that. The central midfield is quite weak and none of those strikers will get you 20 a season. You're only signings are on the wing where we have good players already?

You wanna spend 20odd mil each to replace Walcott and Nasri when Djourou and Clichy are still at the back :dead:

Van Persie gets 20 goals in 19 games and next season you wanna push him back? :dead:

I keep telling you lot not much needs to be done up front but it seems you won't be happy til you get Carlos 'I sit on West broms bench' Vela playing to add some 'flair'

If you seen in the last few games where the formation has switched to a 4-4-2 during the game Persie has been pulling the strings.

Yes he has scored 20 goals in 19 games but how many of them have we actually won? I'm looking at the team dynamics here we play way too slow and we need to quicken our play up.

In this current formation that's extremely difficult unless it switches to a 4-5-1 with proper wingers.

Our wingplay is poor, don't let the first half of the season gas you we need guys who will beat a man with tekkers.

I ignored the defence for signings as the focus of this line-up was more to do with our attacking play. Everyone knows what we need in defence that's not even up for debate anymore.

17th May '11, 03:08 PM
My team would be...

Chez
Sagna Mertesacker/Samba Vermz Baines
Parker Wilshere
Nasri Cesc Hazard/Mata/New Winger
Best striker in the league

Agree with this except for the bolded... you think we have good wing options :dead:

Genetically Genuine
17th May '11, 03:09 PM
a hatchmen to replace song

big tall CB Jan Vertonghen

gk = stekeleburg

chesney is 21 so he can go back to the benc

lol Chezny is established as no.1 now. He's dominant and has proven he has pedigree we don't need a keeper will just mean he will end up leaving and we will lose one of the best young keepers about.

17th May '11, 03:12 PM
lol at Grimes saying we should bench Chez... so he won't improve?? :dead:

How do you think Buffon/Casillas/Neuer got good at a young age?... by playing ffs.

Tony Starks
17th May '11, 03:12 PM
The only reason we flopped games and dropped points is our defence aren't resilient. Had 1 minute to hold a lead against Liverpool, couldn't do it. Bolton got 1 corner the whole half and beat us in the last minute.

Djourous good when he wants to be but he's been our most present defender this year, the same year we've conceded the most from set pieces. He just dosent take command of the box like a man of his stature should. Same with Clichy he invites unnecessary pressure onto the team from counters, we need to sort these things out and its definitely gonna happen at the other end. The contribution Walcott, Arshavin and Nasri gave us this year was actually if u look at the stats we don't desperately need to replace them.

Lol @ guys saying replace Scezny. He literally hasn't done ONE thing wrong when he's played, he's completely sorted out or issues from crosses. We mess around with him and mark my words he'll be at Barca in 2 years

Zoffie
17th May '11, 03:29 PM
Dunno..

I like invncible Arsenal. One thing I love about CFC next season is we are purposely moving to a direct fast counter-attacking game.

I always say that I am so disappointed that Arsenal moved away from direct football to a more possession orientated Spanish style.
The invincible era showed what English football can be. In Spain with the heat they could never be all action like that Arsenal were, it makes sense for Barca to have perfected the possession game.

There have been so many examples in European football where an English team have blitzkrieged foreign opposition due to direct fast pacey play.

Liverpool Madrid, Chelsea done it to Barca, United Roma, Arsenal Inter, Spurs...
These are classic examples where the other teams were like.... huh 0_o

If anything I'd want to see that Arsenal back, a move to work on that Highbury Arsenal

Genetically Genuine
17th May '11, 03:35 PM
Dunno..

I like invncible Arsenal. One thing I love about CFC next season is we are purposely moving to a direct fast counter-attacking game.

I always say that I am so disappointed that Arsenal moved away from direct football to a more possession orientated Spanish style.
The invincible era showed what English football can be. In Spain with the heat they could never be all action like that Arsenal were, it makes sense for Barca to have perfected the possession game.

There have been so many examples in European football where an English team have blitzkrieged foreign opposition due to direct fast pacey play.

Liverpool Madrid, Chelsea done it to Barca, United Roma, Arsenal Inter, Spurs...
These are classic examples where the other teams were like.... huh 0_o

If anything I'd want to see that Arsenal back, a move to work on that Highbury Arsenal

Zoffie understands *reps*

Switch
17th May '11, 03:54 PM
lool at playing Bendtner on the wing, Bendtner has said he wants to move elsewhere where theyll use him as a striker. Wenger needs to buy wingers, goalkeeper and a centre back.like tony said we don't need a goalie, his performances have been reliving tbh, he just what we need and i am sure most arsenal fans are happy with chesney, he's already good and will continue to get better

i would like to see another good/reliable striker on the books, something different from what we have, we miss a pacey, strong forward that can scare a defence but our defence is the main priority and the players that come in, i hope they have the right characteristics to help push us on

Grimes
17th May '11, 03:58 PM
ok if you guys think cheshney will be no1 when fabianski comes back lul

Cazorla
17th May '11, 04:54 PM
Chesney is no.1 now I guarantee

17th May '11, 05:19 PM

Your on poor form fam...

When Fabianski got injured every Arsenal fan knew what time it was...

Chez should of started the season in goal but Wenger bottled it :dead:

Tony Starks
17th May '11, 05:21 PM
Lol I'll bet you all my rep

Rambo
17th May '11, 05:24 PM
lol at jarvis for arsenal, he is nowhere near good enough for arsenal

The Messiah
17th May '11, 06:04 PM

Chesney is no.1 now I guarantee

When Fabianski got injured every Arsenal fan knew what time it was...

Chez should of started the season in goal but Wenger bottled it :dead:

Agreed. With Arsenal the test is always the PR. When Vieira wasn't involved in any pre-season advertising, when Gilberto Silva didn't. Chesney was the goalie promoting the new Arsenal kit. If Wenger still regarded Fabianski as number one, he would have pushed for him to go instead.

Brisboy84
17th May '11, 06:11 PM
lol at jarvis for arsenal, he is nowhere near good enough for arsenal

Has to be bullshit. Don't believe that. I'd be vex if we signed him.

Arsenal needing to sign a goalkeeper = Myth

Chesney signed a long-term contract last year when he wanted assurances he'll get 1st team football, has done very well and is established as No. 1. Next season he'll be No. 1 with Fabianski as No. 2, then Mannone/Shea as 3rd choice.

Clive Eboue
17th May '11, 06:20 PM
*BIG centre back
*Cover/upgrade for Song
*A proper poacher up front
*Some quality wingers

realistically we will probably sign Samba and MAYBE some striker who has played well in the Austrian/Swedish league for 10mil.

Bish
17th May '11, 06:23 PM
the chesney thing reminds me of how iker c became number one at real madrid lets hope he turns out like that lol

Hij
17th May '11, 06:43 PM
Irony of Arsenal fans cheering on Stoke tonight isn't lost on me anyway.

Brisboy84
17th May '11, 06:51 PM

Not lost on me either :sad: This is what it's come to smh.

Clive Eboue
17th May '11, 06:57 PM
Best of a bad situation for me would be Man City win 3-0 with a Yaya hat trick (Hart and Toure in my dream team) then we get Sparta/Slavia Prague in the qualifiers for a sick away day.

Cazorla
17th May '11, 07:03 PM

:sad:

2m8qJbEY6lo

Eric Cantona
18th May '11, 12:26 AM
4th

Entity
18th May '11, 05:25 AM
If Arsenal dont qualify HIJ is gunna have a field day. Dont losers of CL qualifiers go into Europa league. HIJ would love Liverpool to knock you guys out after them europa league comments the other day

Clive Eboue
18th May '11, 05:44 AM
If Arsenal dont qualify HIJ is gunna have a field day. Dont losers of CL qualifiers go into Europa league. HIJ would love Liverpool to knock you guys out after them europa league comments the other day

Not happening lol

Entity
18th May '11, 05:49 AM
Not happening lol Hasnt the seeding system of the CL qualifers changed so big teams can actually play each other now? Its not likely you guys wont qualify, but never say never

Hij
18th May '11, 09:15 AM
Arsenal will be seeded, assuming they finish 4th.

It's only teams like Tottenham and City who can play the big boys and Tottenham got fluky by playing fucking Young Boys

Entity
18th May '11, 09:40 AM

It's only teams like Tottenham and City who can play the big boys and Tottenham got fluky by playing fucking Young Boys
I thought I heard fifa are changing the seeding so everyone can face each other or I might have heard wrong?

A quick read and I think I got it confused. A trip to eastern europe it is

Jack 1017
18th May '11, 10:04 AM
Even if we did play a "big team" in Europe we are on our jobs, until they give us Barca in the knockout rounds again :dozey:

Xtra P
18th May '11, 10:58 AM
The world class new signings that wenger will purchase in the summer will ensure thats its a breeze for us anyway :dozey:

daspecimen
18th May '11, 01:25 PM
Assuming what needs to happen in the summer happens, I can't see us not getting 4th.

TalkSport are reporting that Bayern put in an 8m bid for Sagna which we deemed "insufficient" which suggests they may be willing to do the deal for a better price.

Denilson is pretty much all but a Sevilla player apparently as well.

Loads of rumours circulating around Hazard, Cahill, Samba and Parker but not sure how much truth there is to any of it.

18th May '11, 02:22 PM
TalkSport are reporting that Bayern put in an 8m bid for Sagna which we deemed "insufficient" which suggests they may be willing to do the deal for a better price.

:stunned: :laugh: :dead:

Jack 1017
18th May '11, 02:45 PM
Would be pissed if Sagna left tbh

Zoffie
18th May '11, 03:02 PM
There is no way Arsenal will sell the best RB in the Premiership for £8m!!
I kinda heard it was the other way around and that Arsenal were offering Sagna to Bayern, but, Bayern weren't happy with the price they wanted, but, it was just gossip.

Switch
18th May '11, 03:30 PM
I kinda heard it was the other way around and that Arsenal were offering Sagna to Bayern, but, Bayern weren't happy with the price they wanted, but, it was just gossip.:laugh: sounds like some grade a bullshit, if it was eboue then plausible but sagna nah

Jack 1017
18th May '11, 03:43 PM
Would be equally pissed if we lost Eboue as well tbh

quality
18th May '11, 05:03 PM

Yeah really fluky... Er, we were seeded mate.

Clive Eboue
18th May '11, 05:28 PM
I hate transfer windows :smh:

I don't even read the sports section of the newspaper over the summer as I know I will be disappointed, until I actually see the player in the Arsenal shirt I assume it's bollocks.

18th May '11, 07:23 PM
I hate transfer windows :smh:

I don't even read the sports section of the newspaper over the summer as I know I will be disappointed, until I actually see the player in the Arsenal shirt I assume it's bollocks.

It's been a par for us man for a long time regarding transfers... :sad:

Samir_NasG
22nd May '11, 08:31 PM
Arsene Wanker. say nada.

chris89
22nd May '11, 08:47 PM
I kinda heard it was the other way around and that Arsenal were offering Sagna to Bayern, but, Bayern weren't happy with the price they wanted, but, it was just gossip.

Arsenal haven't got Ivanovic bro

Parring PumPum
22nd May '11, 09:10 PM

Delusional

Clive Eboue
22nd May '11, 10:28 PM
The players should actually have to refund all the fans for the last 8-10 games tbh, pile of shit.

Zoffie
22nd May '11, 11:12 PM

Haha.. to be fair, Chelsea are bringing in a Right back, so they obviously aren't totally happy with Ivanovic.

Switch
23rd May '11, 08:10 AM
JfmeLdfbxaY

Wenger

We will try to do the right thing. I don’t know how much we have spent in recent years. We will try to buy the right players. The amount of money is not always linked with the quality of the player.

We will spend the needed money but you first have to find the right players and then turn up with the money. If we find the right players we will spend the money.

I like English players. They are good, but I have said the inflation for them is always very high. It is always a lot of money, but if we have to spend we will do it, if we are really convinced.

On one player we can afford it, but it depends what will happen. We have lists – number one, two, three – and we will try to achieve them. Unfortunately it does not always go like planned. It is very difficult to make things happen.
We will work on strengthening the team. We are definitely out on the market, that is for sure. [But] I will spend what is needed to spend.

It is very difficult to go out and say ‘we have so much money’, because then people wait for you. Like always we will try to buy at the right price, but we will try to invest.

Our costs always go up – our wages go up, we renew contracts of the players, they know the prices which are available on the market, so the prices go up every year.

all we ask is to buy good and proven players at the right price and don't miss out on them simply because they want a few million more, nows not the time to be sheepish with our money, if the player can and will improve the squad and he wants to come to us buy them

daspecimen
23rd May '11, 08:17 AM
realistically, who do you think will/can come in and improve the squad?

would you say no to the likes of parker, hargreaves, michael owen, phil jones?

The Messiah
23rd May '11, 08:31 AM

Would love Parker.and would take Hargreaves only on a pay as you play contract. And one of Cahill, Samba or Hangelaand.

If he picked up one of each, and replaced any players he sells. Arsenal fans would be happy.

I personally think he needs to sign a winger. Someone who will move the ball with speed and force the team to attack with speed. It's a key thing that's needed imo. David Silva would have fitted the bill nicely...

Switch
23rd May '11, 08:42 AM

would you say no to the likes of parker, hargreaves, michael owen, phil jones?would love scott parker and phil jones is the blackburn defender right? would prefer cahill tbh and like messiah said a winger would be nice especially in this 4-3-3 formation and the fact that we dont have any, its time he starts picking players for specified positions

Samir_NasG
23rd May '11, 08:54 AM
Would love Parker.and would take Hargreaves only on a pay as you play contract. And one of Cahill, Samba or Hangelaand.

If he picked up one of each, and replaced any players he sells. Arsenal fans would be happy.

I personally think he needs to sign a winger. Someone who will move the ball with speed and force the team to attack with speed. It's a key thing that's needed imo. David Silva would have fitted the bill nicely...

I agree blud thing we need a more direct winger though all of the available are available for the right price:

Young
Sanchez
Hazard
Mata
Ribery
Adam Johnson
Downing (would be upset with him tho tbh)

23rd May '11, 01:59 PM
C/S Nas G ^^^

:dead:

Agree with the rest of this post.

Bish
23rd May '11, 02:11 PM
Wenger, who has also admitted holding talks with unsettled midfielder Denilson over his future at the club, said he is now prepared to bow to the fans' pressure and spend money.
‘The market will be hyperactive because everyone believes financial fair play will happen soon,' he told Telefoot.
‘So we are quickly doing the last buying before the stores will be closed.
‘We have to face many comments, but I have enough experience that the club is in a healthy financial situation and we have got the basis of the team - but we know we want to be stronger next year.
'For the first time in a while, I will be very active.'
Wenger was taunted by Gunners fans throughout Sunday's final Premier League game of the season at Fulham, with supporters disgruntled at ticket price increases chanting for the Frenchman to open his chequebook.
One of the first items on Wenger's agenda, however, appears to be the future of Denilson, who recently stated his unhappiness at the Emirates.
And the Gunners boss has revealed the two have had a discussion about potential options for the Brazilian
‘Denilson wants to play, I did speak to him to see if he has opportunities or not,’ the Frenchman added.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/864086-arsene-wenger-planning-arsenals-most-active-transfer-summer-in-years#ixzz1NBGpbroz

can always hope

Alter E-ghost
23rd May '11, 02:49 PM
Rafael is the best imo.

Samir_NasG
23rd May '11, 03:04 PM
Rafael is the best imo.

get out of here...

23rd May '11, 03:08 PM
http://goonertalk.com/2011/05/23/almunia-denilson-rosicky-free-to-leave-arsenal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+goonertalk2+%28Gooner+Talk%29

>>>>>

B.M.T

Michael.
23rd May '11, 03:52 PM

Parker for his leadership & I know he'd sit in front of our back 4 unlike Song does. (Not taking anything away from Song) :evilgrin:
N'Zogbia because he's a merkers from the left-wing, can cross & shoot as well.
Samba because he's a beast, he puts his body on the line no matter what & he's a big guy.
Baines because his crosses actually beat the first defender & he can defend as well.

I can't see any of these happening so I'm not even gonna gas or be on a hype ting when it comes to next season.

Clive Eboue
23rd May '11, 03:57 PM
I'm not going to mention anyone that I would like to come here as it makes me cry.

Michael.
23rd May '11, 03:58 PM
I'm not going to mention anyone that I would like to come here as it makes me cry.
Don't blame you mate.

:sad:

quality
23rd May '11, 04:06 PM
All of Arsenal's problems can be solved by signing this unit:

http://www.wolves.co.uk/javaImages/88/5b/0,,10307~8805256,00.jpg

Michael.
23rd May '11, 04:14 PM
All of Arsenal's problems can be solved by signing this unit:

http://www.wolves.co.uk/javaImages/88/5b/0,,10307~8805256,00.jpg
You rate him yeah?

daspecimen
23rd May '11, 04:23 PM
Wilshere and Carrol are both out of the under 21 squad. Wenger and co compiled a shit load of data on Wilshere's performances in the past ew weeks to show he's not as sharp as he was earlier in the season and it's worked a treat

Clive Eboue
23rd May '11, 04:27 PM
gbfdgbetdfghebtyhrbtyhrytjhytjh YES ARSENE

was having nightmares about Jack getting cruciate ligament damage against Azerbaijan's U-21's.

daspecimen
23rd May '11, 04:28 PM
Pearc said this:

I spoke to Jack last week and he explained that while he told me in March that he wanted to be part of the squad, he now feels he is not in the best condition to take part in the Finals. That is based on the number of games he has played for Arsenal this season, sports science data which Jack was presented with last week and concerns he has for his fitness looking ahead to next season.

“Jack has always expressed his enjoyment at being involved with the Under-21 squad, and while I am disappointed not to have him with us for the Finals I’ve accepted the situation.”

Wenger was on record as saying he regretted playing Pires in a game when he knew he was tired and he went on to do his cruciate ligament.

quality
23rd May '11, 04:43 PM
You rate him yeah?

Not especially, but you always here how its strong players Arsenal need. He would put the fear of god into me if I was a right winger.

Plus drenching McCarthy yesterday and getting away with it >>>>>

Crawla III.
23rd May '11, 10:21 PM
Hope we go get N'zogbia.

Not going to hope for anymore.

23rd May '11, 11:11 PM
why is there no mention of squillachi leaving also please thanks
yeah leighton baines would be nice
lansbury was playing on the right wing that time n theos there anyway
n ryo miyachi just runs n keeps on running so he will be on the left wing ok

24th May '11, 12:03 AM
i am the champion pass me the trophy http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/172500/ladies/bristol-academy-v-arsenal-ladies?tab=gallery

+

emirates cup = arsenal do the double

brap

The Narcissist
24th May '11, 12:16 AM
i am the champion pass me the trophy http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/172500/ladies/bristol-academy-v-arsenal-ladies?tab=gallery

+

emirates cup = arsenal do the double

brap

:lol:

Switch
24th May '11, 08:44 AM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6946705,00.html

he better not try and convince him to stay :angry:

i know arsene lies but that last sentence gives me a glimmer of hope

24th May '11, 12:33 PM
Lol ^^^

Denilson will leave fam... with Ramsey & Lansbury coming back from loan, there's no chance for him to play. :evilgrin:

Bye jogging pussy cunt.

Samir_NasG
24th May '11, 12:39 PM
Lol ^^^

Denilson will leave fam... with Ramsey & Lansbury coming back from loan, there's no chance for him to play. :evilgrin:

Bye jogging pussy cunt.

fuking sambaless brazilian half a fag. piss off out of the emirates u kunt.

Switch
26th May '11, 09:37 AM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-open-minded-about-coaching-addition

Samir_NasG
26th May '11, 09:39 AM
about time you kunt. what you mean open to it? get a fucking coach in.

Zoffie
31st May '11, 11:06 AM
ASCFR Vince
AW - We'll invest in defense because it's been our weakness ...

ASCFR Vince
AW - Defensive players based in Premier League, because we've dropped points in place where it's typical english football

ASCFR Vince
AW - This year, there's no interest for Cesc. So I want to keep him because he's the best midfielder in the world and he's our captain.

ASCFR Vince
AW - the target is to keep our qualities, strengthen them and get ride of our weaknesses. We still have to improve offensively.

He said players?? Samba, Cahill (He's very close to City btw)?

Nasri quitting talk & any Cesc talk about wanting to move at this point are more threats I'm hearing, they really just want to encourage Wenger to spend some money.. They don't understand like the rest of us why he won't.

Samir_NasG
31st May '11, 11:30 AM
He means he will sign 1 defender n then probably pipe about how keeping Cesc is like a new signing.

daspecimen
31st May '11, 12:01 PM
If he's talking "players" then its likely he means Samba/Jagielka and Baines as seeminly Clichy is off. Note that whilst he discussed the issue with Nasri's contract, has been very quite on the Clichy front up to now.

I think he was keen on Cahill, but with City now in the running I assume he'll back out from that and look elsewhere. City are offering 15m plus Onouha I believe in the deal which Bolton should snap up. It wouldn't surprise me if he made a cheeky bid for Jonathan Woodgate :dead:

He may also mean a defensive minded midfielder also, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Samir_NasG
31st May '11, 12:18 PM
If he's talking "players" then its likely he means Samba/Jagielka and Baines as seeminly Clichy is off. Note that whilst he discussed the issue with Nasri's contract, has been very quite on the Clichy front up to now.

I think he was keen on Cahill, but with City now in the running I assume he'll back out from that and look elsewhere. City are offering 15m plus Onouha I believe in the deal which Bolton should snap up. It wouldn't surprise me if he made a cheeky bid for Jonathan Woodgate :dead:

He may also mean a defensive minded midfielder also, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

If he makes a cheeky bid for Woodgate or Hargreaves then i'll bowl up to N.LDN and shot him a cheeky box.

daspecimen
31st May '11, 12:34 PM
Blackburn are warning him off Phil Jones it seems