PDA

View Full Version : Du du du du du du du du luis suarez

Hij
10th May '11, 09:58 PM
Nice one Torres mate, we got Suarez and money

O9BOFHmyDSE

Samir_NasG
10th May '11, 10:01 PM
Props to my nigga Babel who also contributed to this deal.

Julio Cesar
10th May '11, 10:04 PM
Suarez >>>>>> Torres

Getting Carroll in aswell was sick.

Hij
10th May '11, 10:05 PM
Props to my nigga Babel who also contributed to this deal.

Yeah big up Babel as well who we somehow managed to get £6m for.

DTR
10th May '11, 10:56 PM
Suarez is a badman.

El Asesino
10th May '11, 10:59 PM
ima lay a bet for next season he gets top scorer and top assists.

already made a bet with my boy that he'll be top scorer.

and yeah i'm gassed but suarez is quality.

Hij
10th May '11, 11:52 PM
I think he has assisted more than he has scored to be fair

Nigel
11th May '11, 12:46 AM
Always rated Saurez, even after the work cup.

Him and Maxi next season could take Liverpool far.

ATB
11th May '11, 01:00 AM
All the Liverpool fans who were saying we don't need another goalkeeper and now they say they love him<<<<<<<<<

Jack 1017
11th May '11, 10:14 AM
All the Liverpool fans who were saying we don't need another goalkeeper and now they say they love him<<<<<<<<<

Suarez is a striker bro, the fuck are you talking about?

Suarez, Kuyt & Caroll is very dangerous tbh

quality
11th May '11, 10:46 AM
The fact that we weren't even in for Suarez sickens me. The fact that Harry still relies on Defoe and Crouch sickens me more.

Trap*
11th May '11, 01:44 PM
KVAxcndAOJw

his goal on Monday >>>>>.

11th May '11, 02:31 PM
Wenger is a cunt, he should of tried to sign Suarez when Liverpool bidded.

I'm glad Liverpool has gone on a mad one, i can't believe Maxi has found form a last...

Liverpool without that shit, scouse cunt Gerrard >>>

Fuck all you yid cunts, no top 4 for you pricks... hopefully no top 5 either.

Tony Starks
11th May '11, 02:36 PM
Wenger is a cunt, he should of tried to sign Suarez when Liverpool bidded.

Why? At that current point in time did we need to get a striker especially when RVPs scoring goals for fun right now

They spent good money on Suarez and hes simply doing whats expected of him. For every Suarez theres a Dzeko so 'spending' for the sake of it isnt the answer to everything.

MoneyMan
11th May '11, 02:37 PM
The way everyone been on that Depeche Mode song last few months I first heard it at Celtic

Suarez 1 defo the best version though :-D

not JUST cuz he's THE BADMAN but cuz it actually fits rythmically.

11th May '11, 02:48 PM
Why? At that current point in time did we need to get a striker especially when RVPs scoring goals for fun right now

They spent good money on Suarez and hes simply doing whats expected of him. For every Suarez theres a Dzeko so 'spending' for the sake of it isnt the answer to everything.

He could of played on the wing for us, he's letting bare people we could of got go to other teams, you happy with man like Bendtner/Arshavin on the wing? :dead:

And if Wenger plays that dead 4231 formation next season were fucked.

He fucked up Eduardo by playing him on the wing, Vela and Bendtner aswell, then when a good forward who can play on the wing becomes avaliable he doesn't even try and sign them smh.

Inb4yousaytheywasntgoodanyway

Tony Starks
11th May '11, 02:58 PM
You just see him scoring for Liverpool and do the typical Arsenal fan thing and cry cos you havent got a shiny new signing to excite you. Im not saying I dont want Suarez but theres no great urge to spend 25 million just to put him ont he wing when we have Nasri/Walcott/Arshavin.

Your memories are too selective with this kind of thing, you wanna remmeber all the good players we missed out on but forget that Wenger has bypassed a lot of overpriced trash as well. e.g Babel, Gomes, Dzeko etc

Keyser Söze
11th May '11, 03:07 PM
tQvKoyc6_Sw

11th May '11, 03:23 PM
You just see him scoring for Liverpool and do the typical Arsenal fan thing and cry cos you havet got a shiny new signing to excite you. Im not saying I dont want Suarez but theres no great urge to spend 25 million just to put him ont he wing when we have Nasri/Walcott/Arshavin.

Your memories are too selective with this kind of thing, you wanna remmeber all the good players we missed out on but forget that Wenger has bypassed a lot of overpriced trash as well. e.g Babel, Gomes, Dzeko etc

Fam Suarez has been ODT for 2-3 years now, i'm pissed cause we should of got him. If Babel came to us he would of been a different player imo.

I'm glad Arsene opted out of signing some players but when a player that could improve us alot comes available and we don't go for them <<<

Players like Kompany, Alex and Suarez would of been top signings for us.

None of them 3 players in bold really want to play on the wing tho... :dozey:

Grimes
11th May '11, 03:35 PM
Fam Suarez has been ODT for 2-3 years now, i'm pissed cause we should of got him. If Babel came to us he would of been a different player imo.

I'm glad Arsene opted out of signing some players but when a player that could improve us alot comes available and we don't go for them <<<

This is true

quality
11th May '11, 03:38 PM
And if Wenger plays that dead 4231 formation next season were fucked.

Mad that few seasons back Arsenal fans were saying Wenger needed to ditch 4-4-2 and go with one up front. Now he has and they're saying he should do what?

11th May '11, 03:49 PM
Mad that few seasons back Arsenal fans were saying Wenger needed to ditch 4-4-2 and go with one up front. Now he has and they're saying he should do what?

We got different players now. :dozey:

We are vunerable and predictable in a 4231 formation... Theo can be deadly like Littel Pea in a 442 imo, so can Vela... haters suck ya mum.

Grimes
11th May '11, 04:14 PM
i'm glad we got players like suarez who are actually talented footballers.

its a change of transfer policy and its paying off

Tony Starks
11th May '11, 04:15 PM

Theres always gonna be players another team could have got. Theres plenty players in the premier league Arsenal would probably been better off with but Suarez is nowhere near top of the list.

Its just fickle crybaby behaviour. Suarez has looked good but he's still in the honeymoon period for Liverpool, hes only got 4 goals for them. Think of how good Arshavin looked for Arsenal in the first half season he had, and two seasons later you lot all want him out.

Samir_NasG
11th May '11, 04:24 PM

Real talk. Suarez would of been a big boy signing coz he can play across the forward line. We got no Ghanains at our club so it would of been a minor.

i'm glad we got players like suarez who are actually talented footballers.

its a change of transfer policy and its paying off

Remember Rivaldo and Aimar saying they wanted to join Liverpool when flair players weren't allowed there!! sure there were a couple more dutty players who never got a squeeze as well.

MyLord
11th May '11, 04:38 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

video bn removed btw

Hij
11th May '11, 04:44 PM
We definitely got the better end of the deal.

ATB
11th May '11, 07:55 PM

I'm on about most sarcastic Liverpool fans saying that they "don't need another Goalkeeper" when Suarez was signed.

Suarez handball? World cup? Uruguay vs Ghana? Penalty missed? Penalties won by Uruguay? Suarez becomes a Hero?

No? Still don't get it?

Hij
11th May '11, 07:56 PM
Oh, that. Shit joke and not obvious sorry.

ATB
11th May '11, 08:00 PM
I know it was a shit joke, I'm glad I wasn't the one making it xD

MyLord
11th May '11, 11:09 PM
I'm on about most sarcastic Liverpool fans saying that they "don't need another Goalkeeper" when Suarez was signed.

Suarez handball? World cup? Uruguay vs Ghana? Penalty missed? Penalties won by Uruguay? Suarez becomes a Hero?

No? Still don't get it?

:laugh::stunned::dozey::dead: