PDA

View Full Version : The Sports Room Gas Thread

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 05:24 PM
Basically a lot of controversial shit gets said in here. ITT we quote the more ridiculous posts and neg on sight:

Xavi, Iniesta, Essien, Xabi Alonso, Sneijder

I'd rather have all those in my team over Cesc, but that's my opinion.

I also think Modric is slightly better

lolwutlolwutlolwut

Neg's at the ready

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2303648&postcount=107

Sosa
7th May '11, 06:18 PM
lul should post a link to neg them with in the post tbh

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 06:38 PM
How do you do that? I've never done it before lol

7th May '11, 06:42 PM
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2303989&postcount=3

u have to click onthenumberAAH MY KEAYBOARD ITS FUCKED FFS
u have to click on the number next to the rep button on the left hand side of it with the hash n then it opens the post in a separate window n then u copy n paste the link of it in the thread box n then click on post quick reply

Jstar
7th May '11, 07:06 PM
Think you've got your Arsenal tinted glasses on tbh lol

Going on like Modric is a league 2 player

Samir_NasG
7th May '11, 07:08 PM

Modric is sick but he's just a better version of Hleb. Ain't in Cescs league.

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 07:17 PM

Not at all, Modric is a very, very good player. But he's not on Cesc's level lol

Tony Starks
7th May '11, 07:22 PM
Modric is sick but he's just a better version of Hleb. Ain't in Cescs league.

I just said this like two minutes after in another thread. rep

skillz returns
7th May '11, 08:23 PM
I dont get how man r comparing modric and hleb...i think your better of comparing lennon to hleb (when he was at arsenal)

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 08:24 PM
I dont get how man r comparing modric and hleb...i think your better of comparing lennon to hleb (when he was at arsenal)

fvrfsdvfsdvefsdvf
:laugh:

what?

skillz returns
7th May '11, 08:34 PM
bruv if u pt hleb in the middle...hes a complete different player but they aint the same apart from being small, weak and shit in the air and their play making attribtes are different

lennon was an exageration

Jstar
7th May '11, 08:41 PM
How is Modric anywhere near Hleb? :laugh: For starters they hardly play in the same position

Even from todays game against Blackpool, he was the only good Tottenham player. He bossed the midfield, everything went through him. He also is arguably a different play from Fabregas, he operates deeper.

skillz returns
7th May '11, 08:43 PM
How is Modric anywhere near Hleb? :laugh: For starters they hardly play in the same position

Even from todays game against Blackpool, he was the only good Tottenham player. He bossed the midfield, everything went through him. He also is arguably a different play from Fabregas, he operates deeper.

exactly how are man really gonna compare modric to hleb

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 08:50 PM
exactly how are man really gonna compare modric to hleb

Because CERTAIN ASPECTS of their game are similar, doesn't mean they are comparing them on everything.

Tony Starks
7th May '11, 08:54 PM
Because CERTAIN ASPECTS of their game are similar, doesn't mean they are comparing them on everything.

And comparing Hleb to Lennon is even worse wtf? Hleb is still an attacking midfielder he just played on the wing for Arsenal.

Jstar
7th May '11, 09:00 PM
So you guys are basically saying he is similar to Hleb because he doesnt shoot? When he is a central midfielder?

EDIT: I found a good article on Modric which perfectly describes his role. I dont think people realise how talented he is

http://boxtoboxfootball.blogspot.com/

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 09:01 PM
His dribbling style is similar.

Zoffie
7th May '11, 11:10 PM
Arsenal fans I tend not to listen to about their own players.
At a point last season they'd be saying to me, telling me how great it is Clichy is back fit, (Arsenal fans were convinced Clichy was better than A.Cole),
Sagna was supposed to be the best RB in the league.
Vermaelan best defender & Gallas World Class.. yet their defense was a mess.

Arsenal fans saying Cesc is waaay better than Modric.. Well what else are they going to say. The only laughable comment is comparing Modric to Hleb.
It's a no-brainer that if Modric played for Arsenal the way they'd sing his praises would be emoche.

Modric & Cesc play different roles any way. I watched Modric for Dinamo Zagreb & Croatia before he came to England. Modric has never been a goalscorer, it's not even job to be the creator like it is Cesc's Modric made a name for himself by beginning attacks, being busy in midfield & helping with fluidity. Cesc & Modric complement each other.

Cesc has an incredible record for the amount of assists & final balls he delivers.
Hleb by the way I watched at Stuttgart, they were a very good side & Hleb was a gem..
having seen loads of both players for a long time, I'd have never made the connection, not in style, not in physique.. but, I guess they both would be rated higher if they'd score more.

DTR
7th May '11, 11:13 PM
Modric's sick, But he's not on level with any of them mentioned in OP.

Zoffie
7th May '11, 11:22 PM
Well I humbly disagree.. All of those players play for more competitive clubs.
I firmly believe it's only because he plays for Spurs that he is not as rated.

Been a Sneijder fan from when he was young, both footed, great shot from range good passing range.. He's in Modrics class. You have to remember, Madrid fans will tell you that they'd take Rafael vDV back over Sneijder & Modricis worth more to Spurs than vDV.

Maybe Modric needs to make the move to get true ratings.. Seeing alot of these players before they hit big clubs.. I know that Modric will shine as bright.

Although Xavi is a level above them all & Iniesta is some false CM man.
Too long to explain, but, I say his different from the rest, although it's the position where he has flourished.

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 11:27 PM
Zoffie I never thought I would read the words "too long to explain" in one of your posts lol...

Where did you get the info that Madrid would take vdV back over Sneijder??

skillz returns
7th May '11, 11:36 PM

you can say that about alot of footballers..."certain aspects are similar"

And comparing Hleb to Lennon is even worse wtf? Hleb is still an attacking midfielder he just played on the wing for Arsenal.

I said comparing hleb and lennon was an exagegration

Modric and Hleb passing range ability is completely different, modric is a better shooter, hleb has quicker feet but I think Modric is more agile...hleb aint a box to box midfielder, modric is..I dont know whos faster but I think Hleb relies on acceleration modric relies on being nimble (plus his lower centre of gravity)

name some similarities between these two.

Equilibrium
7th May '11, 11:39 PM
zoffie knew about walcott when he was in southampton u14s r/s

Clive Eboue
7th May '11, 11:41 PM
On his copy of Championship Manager 04/05.

Tony Starks
7th May '11, 11:56 PM
name some similarities between these two.

Thier general play involves dribbling, short range passes and midfield probing for their teams. Both which at the moment seem to have the same disapointing end product. Agree with Zofffie when i saw him in the qualifying games against England a couple years back>>>
But I refuse to see a Modric become overated to the point people are saying hes better than Fab.

I dont care what 'role' you lot say he may play in the spurs team for the simple fact he plays so high up the field for spurs you must admit 2 goals and 1 assist in the premiership is shockingly poor

Fabregas, Walcott, Arshavin, Song and Diaby all have more goals and assists than Modric

For 17 million you need to see a better return that that. Not surprised Harry's looking at Adam

Naruto
8th May '11, 12:00 AM
Sagna was supposed to be the best RB in the league

He is...

DTR
8th May '11, 12:13 AM
He is...

Zoffie
8th May '11, 12:37 AM

Walcott had been talked up from around that age, the funny thing is even with the irony you are right.

He is...

Are you & GrimeOverdose Arsenal fans??
Because, I'd like to hear the justification.

What makes Sagna so good, or is it that all other EPL RB's aren't great.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 12:39 AM
Nah watch Kyle walker be the best right back in england in the next few years, he'll be better than sagna

FoundTheGif
8th May '11, 12:46 AM
What makes Sagna so good, or is it that all other EPL RB's aren't great.

This tbh. I just don't think there's enough competition yet. They're either too young to be considered the best or just average.

Equilibrium
8th May '11, 12:50 AM
zoffie knew ray wilkins was gonna get sacked cos he's e-buddies with someone who's mates irl with someone who's son plays sunday football with the son of the parking security at chelsea village who picked up ancellottis play book which had mistakenly been left on top of his car as he left it there to have a quick over-car chat with ramires about the brazilian tranny situation (irrelevant), anyway ancelloti left it on top his car to have this quick pressing convo with the brazilian star and forgot he'd placed it there, ramires made an excuse about having to attend a capoeira class he was coaching and ancelloti left soon after and the play book fell off the back and in that play book were the details of ray wilkins sacking and pay off package and of course the chelsea car park security guard upon returning it to the chelsea village head office told his mate who's son plays football with his son and then he told zoffies e-buddy from the chelsea forum and he of course told our man zoffie

Zoffie
8th May '11, 12:58 AM
Sagna as the best RB is the same Arsenal fan pedaled BS. They know he isn't a great attacking RB, so the only case is for him as a defender, but, Ivanovic is a better example of a defensive RB than Sagna.

The World's best fullbacks are usually known for their attacking credentials withoit being compromising in their defensive roles.

Sagna is easily improved upon. Sagna is close to 30. If he was on offer even if he were 26 & so was Micah Richards, I'd take Micah.

Kyle walker isn't a defender at heart, he's going to need to prove himself defensively for people to truly rate him, otherwise they will just box him with Glen Johnson & Marcelo.

zoffie knew ray wilkins was gonna get sacked cos he's e-buddies with someone who's mates irl with someone who's son plays sunday football with the son of the parking security at chelsea village who picked up ancellottis play book which had mistakenly been left on top of his car as he left it there to have a quick over-car chat with ramires about the brazilian tranny situation (irrelevant), anyway ancelloti left it on top his car to have this quick pressing convo with the brazilian star and forgot he'd placed it there, ramires made an excuse about having to attend a capoeira class he was coaching and ancelloti left soon after and the play book fell off the back and in that play book were the details of ray wilkins sacking and pay off package and of course the chelsea car park security guard upon returning it to the chelsea village head office told his mate who's son plays football with his son and then he told zoffies e-buddy from the chelsea forum and he of course told our man zoffie.

Hysterical. For all the bullshit I've said & made up and etc.. etc.... There should be enough material on here to prove that what I say don't mean shit.

Clive Eboue
8th May '11, 06:18 AM
zoffie knew ray wilkins was gonna get sacked cos he's e-buddies with someone who's mates irl with someone who's son plays sunday football with the son of the parking security at chelsea village who picked up ancellottis play book which had mistakenly been left on top of his car as he left it there to have a quick over-car chat with ramires about the brazilian tranny situation (irrelevant), anyway ancelloti left it on top his car to have this quick pressing convo with the brazilian star and forgot he'd placed it there, ramires made an excuse about having to attend a capoeira class he was coaching and ancelloti left soon after and the play book fell off the back and in that play book were the details of ray wilkins sacking and pay off package and of course the chelsea car park security guard upon returning it to the chelsea village head office told his mate who's son plays football with his son and then he told zoffies e-buddy from the chelsea forum and he of course told our man zoffie.

:laugh::laugh:

Sagna's been in good form recently but there aren't that many stand out right backs tbf.

Grimes
8th May '11, 08:42 AM
:laugh::laugh:

Sagna's been in good form recently but there aren't that many stand out right backs tbf.

this..

sagna is very solid

Genetically Genuine
8th May '11, 05:40 PM
Someone come through from that post in the Arsenal vs Man Utd thread where some manure supporter was saying Vidic is shit.

Naruto
8th May '11, 05:48 PM
TfWlqzv9Rlo

Switch
8th May '11, 05:50 PM
Someone come through from that post in the Arsenal vs Man Utd thread where some manure supporter was saying Vidic is shit.this one lol

What kind of stupid logic is that?

It's hilarious how Chelsea deserved their luck because Spurs were shit, yet when United get a dodgy decision it's a big conspiracy.

Anyway, I'm off to kill myself. Vidic is fucking shit btw, I've grown tired of his imaginative ways to try and throw big games away. Sigh. Fucking hell. Fuck.

I'm going to get drunk and find a bridg.e

Clive Eboue
8th May '11, 05:51 PM
Switch I beg you post the link to Revz post so we can neg on sight.

Josh
8th May '11, 05:57 PM
Revs deserves negging for when he said 'fuck man united' to get Hij's rep.

Also, Hij, u said u were gonna neg him 3 times to make up for it so just a heads up in case u forgot

Switch
8th May '11, 06:01 PM
there not bigger then arsenal yet...bigger then liverpool..but not arsenal

I agree, Arsenal are no longer the kings of North London. They have become a totally shit team.

Spurs will become a bigger club than Arsenal, especially when they get a new stadium that will put the Emirates stadium in the shadow.

And i'm not a Spurs fan, but they are better than Arsenal at the moment and Gooners need to stop crying.

taken from the Tottenham are bigger than arsenal thread

Switch I beg you post the link to Revz post so we can neg on sight. http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/gf2009/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2288632#post2288632) <<< when you click on that, it'll take you straight to that post http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

8th May '11, 06:02 PM
Who's this Dark Horse nigga? will neg him on site tbh. ^^^

EDIT: Can't neg him cah he's banned lol.

Jack 1017
8th May '11, 06:02 PM
Will neg said offenders in the following days

Clive Eboue
8th May '11, 06:16 PM
Negged everyone. Shanger, roll through with the shotty cuz.

M.O.G.
9th May '11, 12:29 PM
Loool@This whole thread
Loool@Modric being better than Fabregas
Loool@Tottenham being a bigger club then Liverpool
Loool@Comparing Hleb to Modric
Loool@Saying Kyle Walker or Sagna are the best RBs in the prem (Ivanovic anyone?) Martin Kelly in a few years.

Appropriate thread title is appropriate

Clive Eboue
9th May '11, 12:57 PM
There are no stand out right backs in the league and that's a fact. Kelly has been solid but don't get too gassed lol Ivanovic is a good defender but nothing special.

M.O.G.
9th May '11, 01:00 PM
There are no stand out right backs in the league and that's a fact. Kelly has been solid but don't get too gassed lol Ivanovic is a good defender but nothing special.

I said 'Kelly in a few years' Ivanovic is better than Sagna imo, offers more of an attacking threat and a better defender, Sagna isnt shit though.

Parrr
9th May '11, 03:53 PM
We are SICK!!

:dozey:

Jack 1017
9th May '11, 03:56 PM
How do you get to Old Trafford from Kings Cross station, London Underground is on a strike this weekend

Parrr
9th May '11, 04:05 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will rep, even though you usually piss me off.

Clive Eboue
9th May '11, 04:54 PM
Stepper you're on form today, you been having that cod liver oil shit or something lol

Revz
9th May '11, 05:03 PM
Woke up at 8am (that's two hours later than I should have) to find out that there are no trains into Victoria. Was pissed.

Had to leave the house without having a wash and get the bus.

Clive Eboue
9th May '11, 05:11 PM
Woke up at 8am (that's two hours later than I should have) to find out that there are no trains into Victoria. Was pissed.

Had to leave the house without having a wash and get the bus.

Take this shit into Random Room faggit.

Big 45
9th May '11, 05:22 PM
Funniest thing is.....theres like 5 people from nottingham who support Arsenal on here

Revz
9th May '11, 05:25 PM
They can't even gloryhunt properly.

Switch
9th May '11, 08:16 PM
Funniest thing is.....theres like 5 people from nottingham who support Arsenal on hereand there are numourous united guys (dont want to call you fans since some of you don't rep your team right) that are from fucking london at least theres a bloodclart link between arsenal and nottingham.

if you truly believe that you should support your local team just because they are closest to you, your living in the old world and need to grow up out of such foolish views, why support your local team if there is no real love or passion there for them, it makes not one piece of sense

Josh
9th May '11, 08:19 PM
and there are numourous united guys (dont want to call you fans since some of you don't rep your team right) that are from fucking london at least theres a bloodclart link between arsenal and nottingham.

if you truly believe that you should support your local team just because they are closest to you, your living in the old world and need to grow up out of such foolish views, why support your local team if there is no real love or passion there for them, it makes not one piece of sense

And your view of love or passion is watching your team win things on the telly yeah?

I did grow up mate cos I used to support Arsenal but realised I was a moron for doing so, so I began to support my local team as there was no real connection with Arsenal apart from them being good. Of course not many will agree with me on here, it's a forum full of glory fans :laugh: It's so easy to sit there on an armchair and watch your team win trophies isn't it.

Switch
9th May '11, 08:26 PM
And your view of love or passion is watching your team win things on the telly yeah?

I did grow up mate cos I used to support Arsenal but realised I was a moron for doing so, so I began to support my local team. Of course not many will agree with me on here, it's a forum full of glory fans :laugh: It's so easy to sit there on an armchair and watch your team win trophies isn't it.so because i can't get to game means im not a fan hmm ok, so when next season im at the game i'll then be a fan but still deemed a glory hunter despite being a fan when glory wasn't about, please tell me why your views are better than mine for the simple fact football is an emotive sport yet i can't allow my emotion to depict the team that i love how does that fucking work, if i supported forest you would deem me a proper fan fuck off, your views are fucked, as every arsenal and man u supporter thats not from them cities aren't all glory supports grow up

Jack 1017
9th May '11, 08:28 PM
How many times you been to the Emirates bro?

Josh
9th May '11, 08:29 PM
So why the fuck do you support your team? Nothing to do with them winning loads of cups is it? Hence the glory, it's not cos you randomly chose and, oh look, it happened to be Arsenal, what are the chances.

Stop deluding yourself, you live in Notts and support Arsenal, you had two perfectly good teams to support in your home city and you chose one of the best teams in the Premiership. You do the maths.

Switch
9th May '11, 08:35 PM
How many times you been to the Emirates bro?been trying to go for a while but i will be there next season no doubt, was meant to be there for our 1st champions league game but my friend fucked up, the lifes been for me has meant i have bigger financial priorities but fuck it now, can't stand seeing them fans at our stadium not scream, shouting spurring the team.

i dont actully care for what josh says even though he is a good sports room poster but on this subject im afraid he is a bit lost, i didn't decide to be born in this city so why should i force myself to support forest or county just so i can claim to be this pseudo real supporter that josh seems to think is right, had this debate a few times now, its a joke, that way of thinking is too small minded for me

Josh
9th May '11, 08:39 PM
That's not the point though - think of why you support Arsenal. Cos of the glory. You were born with two clubs close by but you didn't deem them good enough cos there are better teams halfway across the country which isn't right.

By all means continue to support them, I'm just proving why I'm a badderman supporter :)

Switch
9th May '11, 08:43 PM
So why the fuck do you support your team? Nothing to do with them winning loads of cups is it? Hence the glory, it's not cos you randomly chose and, oh look, it happened to be Arsenal, what are the chances.

Stop deluding yourself, you live in Notts and support Arsenal, you had two perfectly good teams to support in your home city and you chose one of the best teams in the Premiership. You do the maths.you do realise im not a teenager, been a fan of arsenal from fucking early, arsenal are my team end of, your views (on this subject at least) are washed bruv, just sit down and think about it, without your myopic viw on the subject and maybe you will see where im coming from, until then we will forever debate this on opposite ends

That's not the point though - think of why you support Arsenal. Cos of the glory. You were born with two clubs close by but you didn't deem them good enough cos there are better teams halfway across the country which isn't right.

By all means continue to support them, I'm just proving why I'm a badderman supporter :)i simply felt no love or passion for either team, i merely want them to do well as the city has a little buzz when things go right for either team

Josh
9th May '11, 08:45 PM
So instead of actually debating anything you come back with 'arsenal are my team, end of, you are washed', well I think that's where this little debate can end then.

Switch
9th May '11, 08:53 PM
So instead of actually debating anything you come back with 'arsenal are my team, end of, you are washed', well I think that's where this little debate can end then.like i said ive had this debate numerous times, so i'll just be repeating myself as you constantly do on this subject, i just dont see why you think its truly right to support your local over a team you actually like, yes for some the glory may bring them in but as long as they display the emotions towards their team they are the fans, no one could ever tell me im not a gooner, don't give a fuck what your myopic views try to depict, thats not a world anyone should live in.

but as always its nice to chatting with you josh but fucking hell get off of your high horse, your view point is lost, if i displayed a glory hunting fan persona then fine but i don't.

Josh
9th May '11, 08:57 PM
If you're such a great fan then why are you getting so mad? And I'm not telling you that you're not a Gooner, merely questioning it.

The way I go to matches with 4 mates, 1 of which is my boss, get to the pub for 12, get supping till 20 to 3, walk to ground, have a pint in the ground and a sing on the concourse, get into my seat just in time to watch the lads walk onto the pitch, watch the game, leave the stadium, go for another couple of pints, walk to my mate's house which is 5 minutes away, start up a BBQ and buy a few more cans from the offy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Clive Eboue
9th May '11, 08:57 PM
tbf I agree with Josh partially. I moved to Sheffield for a year when I was 10 and even though I have always supported Arsenal I reckon I would have been a Wednesday fan if I had stayed up there.

Can't beat the matchday feeling >>>>>>>>>>

Bish
9th May '11, 09:04 PM
yer beers b4 the game and ordering one 5 mins b4 u have to leave the pub for the ground and downing it to calm your nerves >>>>>>>

Switch
9th May '11, 09:08 PM
If you're such a great fan then why are you getting so mad? And I'm not telling you that you're not a Gooner, merely questioning it.
1. im not mad, dont no why everyone says this on the forum, when discussing shit, you simply read it that doesn't mean i am mad smh

2. its your views on to why people should support there local team out of seemingly accident rather than emotions, i dont get why this shouldn't be the driving force to why you support the team you support

Julio Cesar
9th May '11, 09:12 PM

The way I go to matches with 4 mates, 1 of which is my boss, get to the pub for 12, get supping till 20 to 3, walk to ground, have a pint in the ground and a sing on the concourse, get into my seat just in time to watch the lads walk onto the pitch, watch the game, leave the stadium, go for another couple of pints, walk to my mate's house which is 5 minutes away, start up a BBQ and buy a few more cans from the offy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pretty much my day aswell, although away days are much better :-D

Josh
9th May '11, 09:13 PM
1. im not mad, dont no why everyone says this on the forum, when discussing shit, you simply read it that doesn't mean i am mad smh

2. its your views on to why people should support there local team out of seemingly accident rather than emotions, i dont get why this shouldn't be the driving force to why you support the team you support

You just keep swearing a lot, seems like you're getting wound up about it.

And you're still not thinking about it - WHY do you SUPPORT your TEAM?

Because they are one of the better sides in England.

There you have it.

Switch
9th May '11, 09:30 PM
You just keep swearing a lot, seems like you're getting wound up about it.

And you're still not thinking about it - WHY do you SUPPORT your TEAM?

Because they are one of the better sides in England.

There you have it.:smh:
there's no point in continuing this as you have made up your mind that all non north london arsenal guys are glory supports from your viewpoint

ive stated multiple times to why i support arsenal you just simply want to ignore them, youve stated in this room you once supported arsenal and changed (which is a big no no apparently) to a 'lesser' team, while my team has always been and will always be arsenal, if you feel supporting your local makes you a bigger and better fan then go head & do you but don't judge others by your self made standards, its nonsense.

Josh
9th May '11, 09:52 PM
why do u support arsenal then

Big 45
9th May '11, 09:55 PM
lol

The Narcissist
10th May '11, 04:00 AM
josh is just mad he can't afford tickets to PL matches r/s

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 04:54 AM
Aways days >>>>>>>>>>

1. Meet in the morning at the train station for Wetherspoon's breakfast and a pint.
2. Drink relentlessly on the train.
3. Couple cans from the station to the pub.
4. Get hammered in the pub.
5. Few more for the walk to the stadium.
6. One at half time.
7. Get nicked/spew your guts up/have a fight with the lads.

Josh
10th May '11, 08:58 AM
josh is just mad he can't afford tickets to PL matches r/s

I've been to more Premiership matches than most guys on this forum and more Man United games as well (one).

Also, away days >>>>>>>>

Mazer Rackham
10th May '11, 09:02 AM
josh dropping them truth bombs.

I've been to more Premiership matches than most guys on this forum and more Man United games as well (one).

lol

Julio Cesar
10th May '11, 04:58 PM
Aways days >>>>>>>>>>

1. Meet in the morning at the train station for Wetherspoon's breakfast and a pint.
2. Drink relentlessly on the train.
3. Couple cans from the station to the pub.
4. Get hammered in the pub.
5. Few more for the walk to the stadium.
6. One at half time.
7. Get nicked/spew your guts up/have a fight with the lads.

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 05:28 PM
Paps you guna be at Fulham for the Arsenal game? I'm trying to sort my ticket out now if you fancy a tear up son.

Switch
6th July '11, 11:23 AM
Arsenal will struggle to make top 5 next season.

same shit baseless statements just a different season

Jack 1017
6th July '11, 12:12 PM
Big 45<<<<<<<<<

6th July '11, 12:17 PM
c/s ^^^

Also all the mandem saying we will miss Nasri <<<<< their posts ain't worthy of a quote tbh.

Johnny S, the level of your denial is amazing and Im not even joking bro. Even Arsene Wenger ain't as bad as you

SMH

iKlozzle
6th July '11, 12:43 PM
Yeah but who's gonna play there instead of him?

Say Arsenal get rid of both Nasri and Cesc, who's gonna play there?

If Nasri goes but Cesc stays then fair enough, you won't miss him.

Jack 1017
6th July '11, 12:50 PM
Yeah but who's gonna play there instead of him?

Say Arsenal get rid of both Nasri and Cesc, who's gonna play there?

If Nasri goes but Cesc stays then fair enough, you won't miss him.

We will buy replacements obviously

iKlozzle
6th July '11, 01:02 PM
We will buy replacements obviously

You say obviously, but is it that obvious?

Going by Wenger's track record of late?

Dunno why you guys ever got rid of Eduardo either, I always rated him.

Cazorla
6th July '11, 01:03 PM
City<<<<<

How are they gonna pay us 7m for a crap left back in the last year of his contract & 20m for an overrated midfielder also in the last year of his contract

Mr. Jefferies
6th July '11, 01:04 PM
I remember when Kebab had Nasri as his avatar and said he was the best player in the Prem.

Kebab >>>>>

Naruto
6th July '11, 01:34 PM
I remember when Kebab had Nasri as his avatar and said he was the best player in the Prem.

Kebab >>>>>

Quote me where I said he was the best player in the Prem and you can have all my rep/post count and a mod can ban this account.

El Asesino
6th July '11, 01:39 PM
nasri is the best player in the prem defo top 5 oat. ur gassed fam and u get no spices ur all neeks dont know nyfin lol at ur life tbh

found it

MichaelTBH
6th July '11, 01:42 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
*popcorn.gif*

El Asesino
6th July '11, 01:45 PM
bet he ducks the thread now smh

Jack 1017
6th July '11, 01:53 PM
shit troll attempt is shit

El Asesino
6th July '11, 01:58 PM
say names

Shower Posse
6th July '11, 02:02 PM
found it

looooool

:popcorn:

Jack 1017
6th July '11, 02:02 PM
El Asesino

Mr. Jefferies
6th July '11, 02:08 PM
Quote me where I said he was the best player in the Prem and you can have all my rep/post count and a mod can ban this account.

To be fair I was trolling hoping you'd comment (which you did) :-D

Jstar
6th July '11, 03:09 PM
when the season starts the gas talk is gonna be mad. I can see bans flying everywhere tbh lol

Ari Gold
6th July '11, 03:28 PM
trust, our second game is liverpool (watch out hij)

third game is united (watch out london glory hunting pricks)

Julio Cesar
6th July '11, 03:43 PM
when the season starts the gas talk is gonna be mad. I can see bans flying everywhere tbh lol

Before or after we play chelsea I think I'll end up getting banned. Fucking hate the scum.

Ari Gold
6th July '11, 06:29 PM
good thing about this forum though is that there are no man city or chelsea fans.

if there were i swear we would allllll unite in the name of hatred for them two cunting clubs.

if there are any city/chelsea fans, sorry for not noticing you but what can i say, your life is insignificant. make yourselves known here and hold a neg now and forever.

Equilibrium
6th July '11, 06:32 PM
villas boas will give chelsea an unbeaten season next year

you heard it here first

6th July '11, 06:43 PM
good thing about this forum though is that there are no man city or chelsea fans.

if there were i swear we would allllll unite in the name of hatred for them two cunting clubs.

if there are any city/chelsea fans, sorry for not noticing you but what can i say, your life is insignificant. make yourselves known here and hold a neg now and forever.

:laugh:

Fam there are bare Chelsea fans on here, they're ok tbh.

Ari Gold
6th July '11, 07:02 PM
2011 chelsea/man city are the worst clubs in premier league history

Parring PumPum
6th July '11, 07:07 PM
2011? What about 2009 and 2010?

Julio Cesar
6th July '11, 07:12 PM
poUOd_ZZjTg

Ari Gold
6th July '11, 07:26 PM
2011? What about 2009 and 2010?

yeah, since whenever they were each taken over and paid their way to the top flight

Matt91
6th July '11, 07:37 PM
chelsea couldn't even fill their stadium before roman, spurs always get good attendances before 2004/5

Jack 1017
6th July '11, 08:53 PM
inb4Chris89

Ari Gold
6th July '11, 08:55 PM
http://supergigant.blox.pl/resource/diaby.terry.jpg

Xtra P
6th July '11, 09:36 PM
The only good thing Diaby has done.

El Asesino
6th July '11, 10:16 PM
think chelsea will suprise people next year. torres will have a monster season, quote me on it.

also John Terry<<<<<<<<

fucking coward, gets away with so much bottleless (no pun intended) twat not the clean cut guy he's made out to be

Julio Cesar
6th July '11, 10:33 PM
Hope Stamford Bridge blows up

GrimmyGrimGrim
6th July '11, 11:09 PM
chelsea couldn't even fill their stadium before roman, spurs always get good attendances before 2004/5

Chelsea record attendance:

82,905 @ Stanford Bridge vs Arsenal, 12 October 1935

Tottenham record attendance:

75,038 @ White Hard Lane vs Sunderland, 5 March 1938

quality
6th July '11, 11:15 PM
not the clean cut guy he's made out to be

Who makes him out to be a clean cut guy? They're doing a bad job. I'd say outside of Chelsea fans, he is up there for most hated footballer playing in England.

FoundTheGif
6th July '11, 11:15 PM
Those are both pretty poor examples to use. One being 76 years old and the other being 73.

Use attendances from this year or 2 years ago.

Julio Cesar
6th July '11, 11:31 PM
John Terry's mum's a thief, his dad sells coke, his brother cheated on someones wife and they committed suicide because of it *allegedly*, he shagged wayne bridge's girlfriend (who wayne had a kid with) and if I wanted to get into the things he's done and why I hate him so much I'd be on here all night. SCUM.

Ari Gold
6th July '11, 11:40 PM
John Terry's mum's a thief, his dad sells coke, his brother cheated on someones wife and they committed suicide because of it *allegedly*, he shagged wayne bridge's girlfriend (who wayne had a kid with) and if I wanted to get into the things he's done and why I hate him so much I'd be on here all night. SCUM.

you missed out the most obvious and dirtiest scummiest cunt of a thing he ever does, and he does it A LOT. and that is..... wear a chelsea shirt.

Julio Cesar
6th July '11, 11:45 PM
you missed out the most obvious and dirtiest scummiest cunt of a thing he ever does, and he does it A LOT. and that is..... wear a chelsea shirt.

Fuck. How did I forget that?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sirpercy1/CaFE/terrySlip1.gif

b66 smedrock
7th July '11, 01:56 AM
Fuck. How did I forget that?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sirpercy1/CaFE/terrySlip1.gif

eheh
e4h4rj4rws
64rj64rj54rj6:laugh::laugh:
dat pic>>>>>>>>>

Naruto
7th July '11, 02:59 AM
Thieving dog food and shit like that when your son is in the top 20 paid footballers in the world, or the fact that he is a footballer on atleast 80k a week, taking those hard-earned pounds out of someone's pocket who works 9-5 and probably does overtime..so inconsiderate and selfish. People like that have it easy.

I hope his mum and dad dies tbh. What a scum, family full of scum, guy is scum, fuck the terry family

MyLord
7th July '11, 03:10 AM
Arsenal fans I tend not to listen to about their own players.
At a point last season they'd be saying to me, telling me how great it is Clichy is back fit, (Arsenal fans were convinced Clichy was better than A.Cole),
Sagna was supposed to be the best RB in the league.
Vermaelan best defender & Gallas World Class.. yet their defense was a mess.

Arsenal fans saying Cesc is waaay better than Modric.. Well what else are they going to say. The only laughable comment is comparing Modric to Hleb.
It's a no-brainer that if Modric played for Arsenal the way they'd sing his praises would be emoche.

zoffie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On his copy of Championship Manager 04/05.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mazer Rackham
7th July '11, 04:52 AM
Hope Stamford Bridge blows up

repped.

Equilibrium
7th July '11, 08:23 AM
Thieving dog food and shit like that when your son is in the top 20 paid footballers in the world, or the fact that he is a footballer on atleast 80k a week, taking those hard-earned pounds out of someone's pocket who works 9-5 and probably does overtime..so inconsiderate and selfish. People like that have it easy.

smh like you ain't the one robbing marks and spencers for sandwiches, daily

Jack 1017
7th July '11, 09:48 AM
Dunno how you lot can hate people so much when you haven't met them tbh, shits disgusting

Who cares if he beat bridges misses or if his dad sells coke, the fuck is wrong with you people lol?

M.O.G.
7th July '11, 10:01 AM
Dunno how you lot can hate people so much when you haven't met them tbh, shits disgusting

Who cares if he beat bridges misses or if his dad sells coke, the fuck is wrong with you people lol?

These times most of them have beat girls with boyfriends and stolen mars bars and shit from local shops #DoubleStandards

I dont care if his mum steals dog food wtf, minor

Jack 1017
7th July '11, 10:07 AM
Since when did Arsenal become Manchester City's feeder club?

Would neg

7th July '11, 10:09 AM
r/s ^^^

I'd put Toure in top 5 cb in England

:stunned: :laugh: :dead: :dozey:

Ari Gold
7th July '11, 12:53 PM

i dont even have a personal problem with him tbh. i just cannot respect any cunt in a chelsea shirt by default.

Jack 1017
7th July '11, 01:05 PM
Yh I see you going in on Chelski/Shitty on FB lululul

That's nothing to do with the players though, you cant blame people for wanting to earn more money

Ari Gold
7th July '11, 01:13 PM
lol my little cousin is a chelsea fan i swear we aint gona be cousins for that much longer the way things are going.

anyways yeah of course you can. as if the money theyd get at any club isnt waaaaay more than what a man needs. they are gong to turn their backs on their fans and the clubs who made them so they can have even more money. greedy selfish disloyal bastards. im looking at you ashley cole if your reading this u pussyole

Jack 1017
7th July '11, 01:49 PM
Cashley a wanker but only because Im an Arsenal fan, I seriously cant blame someone for wanting to go to a different team that gives them more money.

Football is a job, if I was a player I could give a fuck what the fans thought of me tbh I would be playing for Shitty/Chelski raking in 150 grand a week laughing my arse off.

To much money aint enough money

GrimmyGrimGrim
7th July '11, 02:12 PM
lol @ thinking if someone offers you a move for better money / better career prospects (winning cups) you would say no

don't be stupid

Naruto
7th July '11, 03:39 PM
smh like you ain't the one robbing marks and spencers for sandwiches, daily

i done it once, and it was from asda.

then and again im not the one with a son who's in the top 20 paid players in the world on over 100k a week :dozey:

Jack 1017
7th July '11, 03:44 PM
How much money her son has has nothing to do with her tbh Even if she was on 100k a week and she stole a sandwich (or wteva it is she stole) no one should be upset about it lol

Equilibrium
7th July '11, 03:45 PM
i done it once, and it was from asda.

then and again im not the one with a son who's in the top 20 paid players in the world on over 100k a week :dozey:

lu thats even worse cos asda is cheaper

it don't matter how much their sons make, he obviously doesn't give them p, so they have to jack stores to survive

or maybe their on some winona ryder tip and are just doing it for the thrill of it

Naruto
7th July '11, 03:58 PM
lol @ son doesnt give them money

what a dickhead

Equilibrium
7th July '11, 04:00 PM
if they moved out of their mansion, then he aint giving them money and you ignored the second part of my post where i said they might be doing it for the thrill of it

so adam, you are the dickhead!

Three6nine1
7th July '11, 04:06 PM
Ashley Cole is that guy still. Left arsenal tochelski fore more money and to win trophies, he has they aint. He cheats on cheryl more than twice and she still comes back. Plus like him or not he still is top 10[for arguments sake] in the world as far as left backs go

Cant knock the hustle

Ari Gold
7th July '11, 04:08 PM
is also a proven faggot lets not forget.

and you say that like he didnt win trophies with us

Jack 1017
7th July '11, 04:24 PM
Ashley Cole is that guy still. Left arsenal tochelski fore more money and to win trophies, he has they aint. He cheats on cheryl more than twice and she still comes back. Plus like him or not he still is top 10[for arguments sake] in the world as far as left backs go

Cant knock the hustle

cool story bro

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/animated.gif

Ari Gold
7th July '11, 05:18 PM
i dont get that gif?

ok theyr gay, but whats the dodgy edit flashing over it about? lol

Equilibrium
7th July '11, 05:20 PM
the gif is the original picture and it switches the suns disguised expose pic of the phones up bums story

Parring PumPum
7th July '11, 05:21 PM
Lol @ all these guys not realising that money isn't the only way to motivate people :laugh:

Matt91
7th July '11, 06:22 PM
Chelsea record attendance:

82,905 @ Stanford Bridge vs Arsenal, 12 October 1935

Tottenham record attendance:

75,038 @ White Hard Lane vs Sunderland, 5 March 1938

this aint the 1930s go back to 90s lulul

chelsea
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1021/chelsean.jpg

Spurs
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/776/spurs.jpg

Equilibrium
7th July '11, 06:26 PM
39k is still good 02 nd 03

Matt91
7th July '11, 07:04 PM
u have a bigger stadium than us tho

what did u do in 2002 to avg 5 thousand more?

Equilibrium
7th July '11, 07:09 PM
i know what point you're trying to make but abrahamovich came to chelsea in june 2003 after we got champs league and thats when we started getting 40-41,000.

2-3,000 under fool capacity pre abrahamovich is still good

Julio Cesar
7th July '11, 10:09 PM
i just cannot respect any cunt in a chelsea shirt by default.

Ari Gold
14th July '11, 01:05 AM
united about to kick off if anyones in need of a link http://magictv.co/

Ari Gold
14th July '11, 01:18 AM
lol at them stopping the game cos the ball is flat. and the replacement they throw out is also flat. fucking americans lol

Shower Posse
14th July '11, 01:23 AM
united about to kick off if anyones in need of a link http://magictv.co/

cheers

kilik
14th July '11, 01:32 AM
thanks for the link. young has had a good start

Ari Gold
14th July '11, 02:12 AM
young has had a very good start.

game is fucking dead tho so far, was hoping to see united show these americans what the prem league is about. dunno if il even be able to stay awake at this rate

14th July '11, 06:03 PM
alonso>>>>>>

best footballing midfielder i've seen in the premiership

:dozey: :dead:

Joke ting SNM.

iKlozzle
14th July '11, 06:25 PM
:dozey: :dead:

Joke ting SNM.

I did facepalm TBH.

Liverpool fans on this forum gas about Alonso too much.