PDA

View Full Version : QPR

Bish
7th May '11, 11:45 AM
Found guilty on 2 charges but will not be deducted points, so will be coming up

NSF
7th May '11, 11:53 AM
How they gonna be found guilty and not docked points? what a load of shit.

Bish
7th May '11, 11:59 AM
i dont know the charges yet so cant say really

The Messiah
7th May '11, 12:02 PM

Fair enough. I think its unfair to dock points from them this year given that it happened 2009, but they should have been given a suspended points sentence if the charges are serious.

Jstar
7th May '11, 10:31 PM
Im happy for QPR and that, but the FA really is a farce, no wonder we didnt get the World Cup. How can you almost ruin clubs like Luton Town, but let QPR go scott free?
If the FA and FL stand by the above, then I expect any club who is found guilty of making an illegal payment to receive at least a ten point deduction for the sake of consistency. How can one club receive a ten point deduction for making a legal payment from the wrong bank account, yet other clubs are making illegal payments, fielding illegal players and not receiving a points deduction? It's an absolute farce.

Hij
7th May '11, 10:35 PM
Im happy for QPR and that, but the FA really is a farce, no wonder we didnt get the World Cup. How can you almost ruin clubs like Luton Town, but let QPR go scott free?
If the FA and FL stand by the above, then I expect any club who is found guilty of making an illegal payment to receive at least a ten point deduction for the sake of consistency. How can one club receive a ten point deduction for making a legal payment from the wrong bank account, yet other clubs are making illegal payments, fielding illegal players and not receiving a points deduction? It's an absolute farce.

If your correct. then real shit

LOL at Chris starting a thread I was baffed, thought he had died or something

Tony Starks
7th May '11, 10:49 PM
I always knew the FA were just after handing them a heavy fine since QPR have the money available.

What do the FA do with the money they get from fines?

Julio Cesar
7th May '11, 11:45 PM

too drunk to write a proper answer right now, but this is all wrong sorry jstar you've got the wrong end of the stick no homo

FoundTheGif
8th May '11, 12:03 AM
lol at QPR fans. Just saw one crying on TV.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 12:10 AM

they brought us to caught for the charges and found us not guilty, how is it a fatrce we got a fine?

Tony Starks
8th May '11, 12:12 AM
they brought us to caught for the charges and found us not guilty, how is it a fatrce we got a fine?

the 800k fine is a much better option that gettin into a madness with appeals etc

DTR
8th May '11, 12:13 AM
Big up QPR and going up.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 12:18 AM
the 800k fine is a much better option that gettin into a madness with appeals etc

Not even that we werent guilty so points deduction shouldnt even be talked about, as has been said the luton and west ham case are nothing like our one. We're not guilty anyways and apealing the fine so its all cool in qprland

Scrappy123
8th May '11, 12:32 AM
lol at QPR fans. Just saw one crying on TV.

Yeh some of our fans were crying when we reached Europa final, so what?

Most fans Wait years for these sort of moments.

We dont all win the league and shit.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 12:35 AM

Exactly, had a few tears coming to my eyes when taarabt lifted the trophy. First time in my life ive seen us lift a trophy.

FoundTheGif
8th May '11, 12:41 AM

I laughed at the europa thing as well. lol. I personally wouldn't cry on TV, because I found out my team wasn't getting docked points.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 12:46 AM
lalalalalala

Hij
8th May '11, 12:49 AM
I cried in Istanbul, at half time and full time, give a fuck.

Although to clarify I was about 12 beers gone

Which funnily enough I am now, but I'm not crying.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 12:53 AM
I cried when we lost the play off final to cardiff, had tears in my eyes when we got promoted in 04 at sheffield wednesday and had tears in my eyes today. Was more happy than emotional today, the drink just knocked the emotional business outta me like a homerun

Equilibrium
8th May '11, 01:09 AM
I cried in Istanbul, at half time and full time, give a fuck.

Although to clarify I was about 12 beers gone

Which funnily enough I am now, but I'm not crying.

lol

Jstar
8th May '11, 01:15 AM

They were found guilty, but didnt get points deducted

“The Regulatory Commission hearing charges brought by The FA against Queens Park Rangers FC wish to announce that although two of the charges have been found to be proved there will be no points deduction made from Queens Park Rangers FC in this season or the next.”

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 01:20 AM
They were found guilty, but didnt get points deducted

“The Regulatory Commission hearing charges brought by The FA against Queens Park Rangers FC wish to announce that although two of the charges have been found to be proved there will be no points deduction made from Queens Park Rangers FC in this season or the next.”

two of the seven charges we were found guilty.

"The Commission found that in respect of the breach of FA Rule E3 the Club be fined £800,000. In respect of the breach of FA Football Agents Regulations, A1, the Club be fined a further £75,000. "

obviously weren't that bad if we only got fined 75k for the unauthorised agent thing. The independent panel found us not guilty of 5 charges and 5 more to our chairman, complete pisstake from the fa who dragged us to court and only being able to find su guilty of two charges and fine us 875k:laugh:

Scrappy123
8th May '11, 01:31 AM
I laughed at the europa thing as well. lol. I personally wouldn't cry on TV, because I found out my team wasn't getting docked points.

That's you. . Those guys were 30+ and never seen us win anything or reach a final since 75. I assume you aint had to wait that long yourself, or Football is just alot more important to them than to you.

I felt to cry when Forlan scored that goal, and I've only been waiting 18 years to win something. Don't make me any less of a man.:-D.

Matt91
8th May '11, 04:32 AM

looool that's bullshit fa fucked up with that but i heard qpr kept delaying it to make it harder for fa to punish them, they should get fucked over tbh warnock cried his fuckin eyes out when tevez fucked them over, i dunno if this guy they're on about has been as effective as tevez but rules are rules can't be one rule for one another for another.

didn't luton get fucked up over something similar got deducted points n relegated a few seasons ago?

Jay
8th May '11, 09:48 AM
Happy for QPR, like the club. Hate Warnock though, the mans a cunt. Lost all respect for him after the battle of brammal lane.

Julio Cesar
8th May '11, 09:54 AM
looool that's bullshit fa fucked up with that but i heard qpr kept delaying it to make it harder for fa to punish them, they should get fucked over tbh warnock cried his fuckin eyes out when tevez fucked them over, i dunno if this guy they're on about has been as effective as tevez but rules are rules can't be one rule for one another for another.

didn't luton get fucked up over something similar got deducted points n relegated a few seasons ago?

How is it bullshit? Warnock didnt sign Faurlin so cant really say anything about him + tevez. Rules are rules, yet we only got 75k fine for the third party agent thing (i think) and 800k or something like that for bringing the game into disripute. Our case is nothing like the Luton case or West Ham, and we got a fair punishment as we were found not guilty on 5 charges and guilty over two minor charges. Apparently we're appealing the fine anyway which shows that we dont even think we deserve that.