View Full Version : FAO: Tottenham Fans and Goodfella

Hij
1st May '11, 07:00 PM
COME AT ME
COME AT ME
COME AT ME
COME AT ME

What happened???

We were in the relegation zone in October/November.

What happened to the magical Champions League journey?

Tottenham/Villa

You told me at the end of last season that was it, Liverpool were over, we were dead, we weren't coming back, we'd never finish above you again!

Villa nearly went down and Tottenham lmao, see you later Van Der Vaart, your fans don't want you in the Europa coz it will "stop the challenge for the Champions League". The one you didn't qualify for this year, the season that was our worst season in my living memory.

Zero's to heroes.

New owners. New impetus. And a world class manager who has won the league before.

WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART, AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

WE'RE BACK LADS. NO MORE DEBT.

And we did it with a ZERO man team from January. You remember the phrase "2 man team" of course you do, we did it with no players.

Revz
1st May '11, 07:05 PM
It's not the same without Eagle http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/customavatars/avatar12875_1.gif

Hij
1st May '11, 07:06 PM
Even Eagle's mum couldn't silence me now and I don't even get the joke.

I've been waiting since this time last year after we finished 7th, after Rafa was forced out, when everyone was raining down the shit on Liverpool, when we were bottom of the league, and Tottenham scored 3 against Inter Milan and still lost. When Fernando Torres "I'll join an Italian club when I leave" shithouse fucked off to Chelsea, I was waiting, I was waiting and it's nearly there.

Tottenham are nearly not in Europe at all next season, and we were BOTTOM in October

We're fucking back lads. This season is nothing unfortunately, but it was nothing for Tottenham as well, and it could get worse for them. And let's not talk about Villa, Benitez might be joining Villa, I'd love to see Goodfella's face then.

WALK ON

1st May '11, 07:07 PM
Liverpool making a comeback >>> top 4 i hope...even tho i par u lot...

Gerrard <<<

Hij
1st May '11, 07:07 PM
This is what a European Cup Semi Final win feels like
11MQnQ8QjJs

And if it says "The video you have requested is not available" - you probably aren't allowed to watch it because you've never been and never will be in a Champions League Semi you small time, wannabe Arsenal, fuck up cunts.

Shakeem
1st May '11, 07:08 PM
3rep if Liverpool finish above the Yids.

Revz
1st May '11, 07:09 PM
Would rather have Liverpool playing in the Europea League next season tbh. Although saying that I'd rather have Liverpool in the CL than City.

Good for the fans to travel around Europe, but more of a hindrance to the team IMO.

Shanger
1st May '11, 07:16 PM
inb4liverpoolgoonalosingstreak

Hij
1st May '11, 07:18 PM
On a level, if you've followed these boards regularly enough I couldn't talk with enough venom against Hicks and Gillett and the steady slide towards relegation they were causing us by strangling our club of money, we got rid of them, we got Dalglish in and we are winning games again. I can watch a game again and only think about the football, not about ways to get the owners out.

I can't even begin to explain how good that feels. Just to be a fan again, not some militant cunt- and to have a legend like Kenny Dalglish as manager and be able to witness it? For me, especially with December-April its a massive bonus. Bring on August.

Did you put "Goona" in there on purpose, because they are above you and always will be ;)

1st May '11, 07:20 PM
On a real fuck all u spuds...

Walcott >>> Bale

Clive Eboue
1st May '11, 07:24 PM
Said Liverpool will finish fifth lol

Stoke and Birmingham being in Europe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Spurs not even being worthy of a Thursday night in with pizza and Stan Collymore <<<<<<<<<<<

EDIT: 10,000th post - 3rep.

Hij
1st May '11, 07:26 PM
Nah i wanna hear it from the tottenham fans

they was talking about channel 5 all season

like say they've qualified for the champions league more than once in 20 years.

You dead out yiddo pricks with the boss eyed beast as a manager, fuck off out of here.

Cazorla
1st May '11, 07:26 PM
Tottenham's fairytale was only ever gonna be a 1 season thing.

They'll be making up chants about how they got further than us in Europe and singing that chant for the next 20 years whilst they try to qualify for the champions league again.

1st May '11, 07:34 PM
lol ^^^ hij going in!!

Stoke and Birmingham being in Europe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mudness... ^^^

Xtra P
1st May '11, 07:41 PM

You dead out yiddo pricks with the boss eyed beast as a manager, fuck off out of here.

:laugh:

Tony Starks
1st May '11, 07:55 PM
On a real fuck all u spuds...

Walcott >>> Bale

Hij
1st May '11, 07:57 PM
In fairness they could still finish 5th ahead of us, but we've done well anyway so I'm dancing on their graves whatever.

Especially Villa.

Xtra P
1st May '11, 07:57 PM
Walcott is definitely better than Bale.

The Don
1st May '11, 07:59 PM
will be surprised if liverpool don't at least challenge for the top 4 next year tbh

Sosa
1st May '11, 08:01 PM
lol ramsey is the best welsh player atm fuk bale

edit

except for giggzy

Tony Starks
Lol everyone knows villa were never those Guys dont let Goodfella early season gloating put them in discussion they're irrelevant.

Hickory Dickory
Hij is showing more hate towards tottenham then arsenal fans :stunned::stunned::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh:

Scrappy123
1st May '11, 08:15 PM
Big up Liverpool tbh.

Even if you guys are gonna kill off my rep nicely :lol:

Fix up Spurs u cunts.

Pirate
1st May '11, 08:31 PM
Fuck you today though
At least Carroll didn't score I suppose

Shanger
1st May '11, 08:55 PM
l0l but what spurs fans r u talkin bout, the few on here arent even tht vocal

its like them girls on fb talkin bout them haters who always follow her about

Hij
1st May '11, 09:03 PM
Lol everyone knows villa were never those Guys dont let Goodfella early season gloating put them in discussion they're irrelevant.

Yeah but last laugh and all that, I've been waiting. Can't do it if we're 9th, but if we are 5/6th it ain't so bad. :-D

Hij is showing more hate towards tottenham then arsenal fans :stunned::stunned::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh:

I've been shocked at their arrogance.

Plus I was kissing bare Arsenal beanie (over 40 years old) today when they scored. Emosh. Not only are Arsenal a better team than us, they get a bly for beating United anyway.

The Messiah
1st May '11, 09:17 PM

Plus I was kissing bare Arsenal beanie (over 40 years old) today when they scored. Emosh. Not only are Arsenal a better team than us, they get a bly for beating United anyway.

Only now you are shocked by their arrogance?

I'm just upset, you guys didn't start your run earlier to steal 4th.

M.O.G.
1st May '11, 09:17 PM
Hij said it all, no need for my input on the spurs/villa subject, but the turn-around>>
Suarez is different class, Lucas has came into his own, the youngsters, King Kenny its been top class.
Next season will be very interesting, I can see the top of the league changing dramatically

Clive Eboue
1st May '11, 09:19 PM
Next season is potentially madness. Having 6 quality teams scrapping for 4 champions league places will make interesting viewing.

Hij
1st May '11, 09:25 PM
Please for the love of god (no one has yet just pointing it out) can we not talk about the title. Few transfer changes, good team ethos and lets see where we are in November in terms of the top 4, the title is a while away, if we ever make it to that standard.

Next season is potentially madness. Having 6 quality teams scrapping for 4 champions league places will make interesting viewing.

Are we turning a little into Spain? Swear they have 2 teams that always qualify then its a mix of the others? Valencia, Deportivo, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Sevilla - I've seen all of them in the Champions League last 6-7 years I think.

Ro-Man Roader
1st May '11, 09:27 PM
Liverpool will be top 4 next season (at least) IMO, may even challenge for the title

Tommy
1st May '11, 09:40 PM

I see what you did there.

DTI
1st May '11, 09:55 PM
Yeah but last laugh and all that, I've been waiting. Can't do it if we're 9th, but if we are 5/6th it ain't so bad. :-D

i hate arsenal and liverpool equally. from the time i heard arsenal chanting 'liverpool' at the emirates after they knocked chelsea out of europe i knew they were a moist club

Cazorla
1st May '11, 10:04 PM
i hate arsenal and liverpool equally. from the time i heard arsenal chanting 'liverpool' at the emirates after they knocked chelsea out of europe i knew they were a moist club

Moist?

If your a Chelsea fan then you're a retard, who the fuck were Chelsea before Ambramovich ploughed millions into your club.

Since he came along all these Chelsea fans have crept out the woodwork, I used to know about 2 Chelsea fans now I know about 100. Where the fuck did they come from?

An let's not forget Chelsea won their 1st title in 1955 then it took them 50 years just to win it again, without Ambramovich Chelsea would be any Europa League participants and occasional Champions League visitors.

Chelsea fans can count their league titles on one hand and they don't even need to use their thumb

Hutch
1st May '11, 10:16 PM
Gotta say the way Liverpool have bounced back since Dalglish returned >>>>>>>

Gonna be top 4 next season if they keep their players fit.
Dirk Kuyt has been a massive player for you this season too, doesn't get enough recognition imo.

Tony Starks
1st May '11, 10:22 PM
Lol Liverpool will not be top 4 next season. Spurs and l'pool done fucked up letting City get fourth this year.

Zoffie
1st May '11, 10:31 PM
Here's the thing.. Will Dalglish be manager next season??
I think there's a debate, I think they want Andre Villas Boas, but, I think Dalglish is making it too hard for them to get him. The Liverpool fans & past players will not forgive them, after seeing what happened with Hicks & Gillette they want the fans on board.

The player recruitment strategy LFC are now using is similar to the approach CFC have utilised w/ Michael Forde a stats guy, he made the Daniel Sturridge deal imperative to us.
(Also the guy behind bringing the unknown guys to Bolton like Giannakopoulus under the Allardici era (okocha etc))

Stats are king to these guys, your new (yet to be confirmed signing) Sylvain Marveaux (malouda like), is statistically one of the best players in Ligue 1 & you got him on a free.
Which is why he was close to CFC.

Blaise Matuidi might come in..

A lot more thought is being put into the signings and a part from statistical bargains, LFC are also gonna shell out on a few BIG players. You should only be worried in your investment in EPL players. Like with Andy Carroll on the £35m you're likely to get taken for mugs buying the likes of Ashley Young etc.. Not much value in those Lescott, Barry, Milner.. A.Carroll players.

Gerrard will be another year older, will he still defo have a starting place.. Carragher has got to be about 34 now 0_o.
Do you buy someone over Kuyt, because he's been delivering & gives everything for the club.. a lot of tough decisions to be made.

Hutch
1st May '11, 10:53 PM
Lol Liverpool will not be top 4 next season. Spurs and l'pool done fucked up letting City get fourth this year.

Cant really tell until the season starts but Liverpool will definitely be challenging more than they have this season.

City might splash the cash in the summer though and Champions league will attract some big players.

Shanger
1st May '11, 10:54 PM

tbh

Tony Starks
1st May '11, 10:57 PM
You see the way Arsenal performed well today with no pressure or expectations...thats the kind of freedom Liverpool have been enjoying since Dalglish came. He literally can do no wrong since it was so catastrophically bad when he arrived.

Come next season when the fans start demanding Champions League football we'll see what they're made of

Zoffie
1st May '11, 10:58 PM
You see the way Arsenal performed well today with no pressure or expectations...thats the kind of freedom Liverpool have been enjoying since Dalglish came. He literally can do no wrong since it was so catastrophically bad when he arrived.

Come next season when the fans start demanding Champions League football we'll see what they're made of

True!!

Xtra P
1st May '11, 11:00 PM

This is a very good point.

Parrr
1st May '11, 11:03 PM
4 games to go still

MyLord
2nd May '11, 02:11 AM
I cant wait for the transfers. Hope we get Scotty parker, Cissokho and Cahill. Either way next season Liverpool will be in the CL. Quote me bitchs.

LIVERPOOL (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP)X4!!!

HIJ's rants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sky Sports

Switch
2nd May '11, 08:31 AM

You dead out yiddo pricks with the boss eyed beast as a manager, fuck off out of here.:laugh: whr

M.O.G.
2nd May '11, 09:09 AM
I think there's a debate, I think they want Andre Villas Boas, but, I think Dalglish is making it too hard for them to get him. The Liverpool fans & past players will not forgive them, after seeing what happened with Hicks & Gillette they want the fans on board.

The player recruitment strategy LFC are now using is similar to the approach CFC have utilised w/ Michael Forde a stats guy, he made the Daniel Sturridge deal imperative to us.
(Also the guy behind bringing the unknown guys to Bolton like Giannakopoulus under the Allardici era (okocha etc))

Stats are king to these guys, your new (yet to be confirmed signing) Sylvain Marveaux (malouda like), is statistically one of the best players in Ligue 1 & you got him on a free.

A lot more thought is being put into the signings and a part from statistical bargains, LFC are also gonna shell out on a few BIG players. You should only be worried in your investment in EPL players. Like with Andy Carroll on the £35m you're likely to get taken for mugs buying the likes of Ashley Young etc.. Not much value in those Lescott, Barry, Milner.. A.Carroll players.

Gerrard will be another year older, will he still defo have a starting place.. Carragher has got to be about 34 now 0_o.
Do you buy someone over Kuyt, because he's been delivering & gives everything for the club.. a lot of tough decisions to be made.

Some good points, however YES Gerrard will be a definate starter and YES King Kenny will be manager

Grimes
2nd May '11, 12:38 PM
i don't like the phrase statistically best

kuyt & suarez = its on next season

Pristine Condition
2nd May '11, 01:05 PM
Spurs have a game in hand?

Keyser Söze
2nd May '11, 01:10 PM
IrtAx4PU2lQ

Hutch
2nd May '11, 03:32 PM
Spurs have a game in a hand?

They do, and they also play Liverpool at anfield in 2 weeks.
Man City away next week.

Will rep for your avi on recharge.

M.O.G.
2nd May '11, 07:20 PM
Spurs have a game in hand yes, but if we beat them t evens out plus they have to play City, our run in is easier.
The spurs game is make or break imo

Hij
2nd May '11, 07:28 PM

95% of your post is sick. But disagree regarding Carroll, was a rushed thing on deadline day and even after that figure we didn't have a net transfer spend in January.

FTR I haven't said that we will deffo finish 5th, just that its very much on. Tottenham have a game in hand but they have to come to Anfield.

I've written a few things in response to this but can't quite put it into the words I want. Basically, I don't agree and yes we will see what we're made of. Our performances against the top four have been nothing short of magic.

MoneyMan
2nd May '11, 07:28 PM
YNWA

DTI
2nd May '11, 10:58 PM
Moist?

If your a Chelsea fan then you're a retard, who the fuck were Chelsea before Ambramovich ploughed millions into your club.

Since he came along all these Chelsea fans have crept out the woodwork, I used to know about 2 Chelsea fans now I know about 100. Where the fuck did they come from?

An let's not forget Chelsea won their 1st title in 1955 then it took them 50 years just to win it again, without Ambramovich Chelsea would be any Europa League participants and occasional Champions League visitors.

Chelsea fans can count their league titles on one hand and they don't even need to use their thumb

Yh you read it correctly, your fans are moist. whos talking about history? give it a rest mate, you sound like a scouser.

I was merely making the point your fans are moist, and while stamford bridge has become littered with johnny come latelys and tourists, we can be comfortable in the fact that our core fanbase is strong, unlike arsenals middle class brigade. from highbury days your fans have been a laughing stock. do not dispute this otherwise.

also dont talk to me about history, founded in south and used to wear a blue kit

Josh
2nd May '11, 11:10 PM
wow that post had no real content or substance

Xtra P
2nd May '11, 11:53 PM
wow that post had no real content or substance

much like Chelsea football club.

Zoffie
3rd May '11, 08:01 AM
Moist?

I can't say any of that is anything to be ashamed of.

The very reason why I supported CFC was to avoid all of that bandwagon supporter type thing. Everyone supported Arsenal or United or Liverpool.
CFC are one of those now and everyone jumps on the bandwagon just like most AFC, United & L'pool fans jumped on your bandwagon.

Lucky we did get Abramovich yes, because in my actual lifetime I've been to games to see our team win 3 domestic titles amongst other successes.

As for the substance comment, it might have been throwaway, but, it's suggesting clubs like Leyton Orient mean nothing, it's typical bandwagon mentality, clubs mean nothing without a mass of trophies or success behind them??
It's jealousy, Arsenal have been a nothing team for the past 6 years in that case.. no?

M.O.G.
3rd May '11, 10:18 AM
I can't say any of that is anything to be ashamed of.

The very reason why I supported CFC was to avoid all of that bandwagon supporter type thing. Everyone supported Arsenal or United or Liverpool.
CFC are one of those now and everyone jumps on the bandwagon just like most AFC, United & L'pool fans jumped on your bandwagon.

Lucky we did get Abramovich yes, because in my actual lifetime I've been to games to see our team win 3 domestic titles amongst other successes.

As for the substance comment, it might have been throwaway, but, it's suggesting clubs like Leyton Orient mean nothing, it's typical bandwagon mentality, clubs mean nothing without a mass of trophies or success behind them??
It's jealousy, Arsenal have been a nothing team for the past 6 years in that case.. no?

What other successes? The odd Fa Cup and Carling Cup?

quality
3rd May '11, 11:35 AM
Congrats to Daglish and Liverpool, seriously.

I'll be happy to take all the pars and insults from Liverpool fans if we finish below them, as it means missing out of Thursday night trips to the arse-end of nowhere with what will be a smaller Spurs squad next year.

Zoffie
3rd May '11, 11:53 AM
I dunno off the top of my head.. since Roman's come I have been around to witness

Trophies almost every year.
3 Domestic titles.
Breaking the record amount of points tally.
Doing the double.
Our long stretching home record without a defeat.
Being the 1st team to break the 100 goals scored barrier
The amount of footballing records we have set since Abramovich has come.
Our youth winning the FA youth cup.
Even with a smaller capacity stadium we're still somehow able to rival the top clubs in the world in terms of revenue.
The amount of players we have had representing England in the England squad & 1st team.
The players we are bringing through.
Our consistency & presence in the latter stages of the Champions League.

History is great don't get me wrong, but, we are creating history, it's good to be around to see it, rather than bragging about a load of stuff.. that's not contemporary to you.
It was more fun to be a Nottingham Forest fan when they were European giants no..
Especially as I've watched the club grow & through all the controversy etc..
Chelsea are almost like the real life Harchester United.. love this club.

Jack 1017
3rd May '11, 11:59 AM
Chelsea<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Grimes
3rd May '11, 11:59 AM
liverpool have accrued the 2nd highest number of points since sir kenny's arrival

Kartel
3rd May '11, 08:39 PM
Please for the love of god (no one has yet just pointing it out) can we not talk about the title. Few transfer changes, good team ethos and lets see where we are in November in terms of the top 4, the title is a while away, if we ever make it to that standard.

Are we turning a little into Spain? Swear they have 2 teams that always qualify then its a mix of the others? Valencia, Deportivo, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Sevilla - I've seen all of them in the Champions League last 6-7 years I think.

The difference between the premier league and the spanish league is that any of the top 6 could potentially win the title soon

Clive Eboue
3rd May '11, 08:44 PM
For the record we always qualify #JustSaying

do we hold the record for most knockout stage qualifications consecutively or am I gassing? :stunned:

The Messiah
4th May '11, 10:15 AM
For the record we always qualify #JustSaying

do we hold the record for most knockout stage qualifications consecutively or am I gassing? :stunned:

11 times in a row. Not sure if that's a record, as United have been in the CL for over 15 years now, and I can't remember a time in the last 10 years where they didn't make the knockouts.

Arsenal are ranked 6th in the all-time top twenty of the UEFA Champions League teams, out of the total 119 teams involved since its modern format. We've only reached the semis twice though. The levels of simultaneous achievement and underachievement in the CL is frustrating.

Wenger needs at least one CL trophy, otherwise his achievements will look like Lennox Lewis' in comparison to others like Muhammad Ali.

Tony Starks
4th May '11, 10:24 AM
11 times in a row. Not sure if that's a record, as United have been in the CL for over 15 years now, and I can't remember a time in the last 10 years where they didn't make the knockouts.

Arsenal are ranked 6th in the all-time top twenty of the UEFA Champions League teams, out of the total 119 teams involved since its modern format. We've only reached the semis twice though. The levels of simultaneous achievement and underachievement in the CL is frustrating.

Wenger needs at least one CL trophy, otherwise his achievements will look like Lennox Lewis' in comparison to others like Muhammad Ali.
I remember a time not too long ago United finished bottom. Think they may have had Lille in their group

The Messiah
4th May '11, 10:27 AM
I remember a time not too long ago United finished bottom. Think they may have had Lille in their group

Repped. Forgot about that, I guess I was distracted by Arsenal's run: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005%E2%80%9306_UEFA_Champions_League

quality
4th May '11, 11:23 AM

But Lennox was undisputed. I'd say David Haye compared to Ali.

The Messiah
4th May '11, 11:47 AM
But Lennox was undisputed. I'd say David Haye compared to Ali.

And what about the quality of Lewis' opposition? I chose Lennox as an example, because whilst you can't knock his achievements, there are greater boxers in history who never achieved the same.

Wenger has trophies to back up his well regarded reputation. Though there's an obvious hole to it. Same as Lenox Lewis' reputation and achievements.

quality
4th May '11, 12:09 PM
And what about the quality of Lewis' opposition? I chose Lennox as an example, because whilst you can't knock his achievements, there are greater boxers in history who never achieved the same.

Wenger has trophies to back up his well regarded reputation. Though there's an obvious hole to it. Same as Lenox Lewis' reputation and achievements.

The quality of opposition argument for me would be a Porto/Monaco final. I'm just nit-picking :-D

Flawless
4th May '11, 05:57 PM
The difference between the premier league and the spanish league is that any of the top 6 could potentially win the title soon

There's only two teams good enough to win the league & there Utd & Chelsea, the media & pundits etc try hype up the prem to be the best in the world & the most competitive but its been a two team show for the past 5 years

Arsenal aint good enough for obvious reasons, City aint that far off but there manager aint good enough, Liverpools squad aint good enough & thats the same with Spurs

Clive Eboue
4th May '11, 06:06 PM
Why the fuck are Spurs even being mentioned as potential league winners fdvfdvfsdvef GTFO one season in the Champions League does not make you a challenger.

Zoffie
4th May '11, 10:00 PM
Liverpool Gossip http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/video/soccer/2011/05/04/050411.baird_liverpool_transfers.SportsIllustrated/

Flawless
4th May '11, 10:42 PM
Why the fuck are Spurs even being mentioned as potential league winners fdvfdvfsdvef GTFO one season in the Champions League does not make you a challenger.

:laugh: chat to Kartel innit

Xtra P
4th May '11, 11:34 PM

This post was made funnier by your av picture lool

Clive Eboue
5th May '11, 03:11 AM
lool

raccoons >>>>>>

Flawless
5th May '11, 03:59 PM
:laugh: chat to Kartel innit

Stepper why did u neg me for this?? Lool you mad??

Grimes
5th May '11, 04:03 PM
the dynamics of the big teams are much stronger than in la liga

Jack 1017
5th May '11, 04:32 PM
Stepper why did u neg me for this?? Lool you mad??

No, I just don't like your avatar if I'm being completely honest.

Why you asking why I negged you? lululul you mad :dozey:

Hij
5th May '11, 04:36 PM
11 times in a row. Not sure if that's a record, as United have been in the CL for over 15 years now, and I can't remember a time in the last 10 years where they didn't make the knockouts..

They dropped straight out one year in the last 10, can't remember which one it was though. Didn't even finish 3rd.

I should have read the whole thread. Whoops.

Flawless
5th May '11, 04:42 PM
No, I just don't like your avatar if I'm being completely honest.

Why you asking why I negged you? lululul you mad :dozey:

Lool cos it was nothing to do with u thats why i asked, naa i aint mad Utd just made the CL final

& Loool @ negging me because of my avatar, even though I've had it for a while, you mad loool

Hij
10th May '11, 10:02 PM
Spurs have a game in hand?

They do, and they also play Liverpool at anfield in 2 weeks.
Man City away next week.

Will rep for your avi on recharge.

Spurs have a game in hand yes, but if we beat them t evens out plus they have to play City, our run in is easier.
The spurs game is make or break imo

Congrats to Daglish and Liverpool, seriously.

I'll be happy to take all the pars and insults from Liverpool fans if we finish below them, as it means missing out of Thursday night trips to the arse-end of nowhere with what will be a smaller Spurs squad next year.

DU DU DU DU DU LUIS SUAREZ
DU DU DU DU DUDU DUD DUDUD U LUIS SUAREZ

O9BOFHmyDSE

Pristine Condition
10th May '11, 10:04 PM
LOL! Didn't say they'd do anything with that game in hand. It was a fact (No Rafael Benítez)

Hij
10th May '11, 10:05 PM
DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DUD
MAXI
MAXI
MAXI RODRIGEUZ
RUN DOWN THE WING FOR ME
DUEUDUEDUDUEDUEDUE
5e9nnAKyz3w

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 10:07 PM
lolololololololol

so many emotional Yids on my facebook right now. Anyone hear the guys calling TalkSport?? :laugh::laugh::laugh: priceless.

Scrappy123
10th May '11, 10:09 PM
If I see Crouch start ahead of Defoe again....:dead:

Congrats Clive :lol:

Hij
10th May '11, 10:09 PM
If Tottenham beat us its on again.

But if we draw to Tottenham, then draw to Villa, I believe Tottenham need to score at least 10 in their last game.

We were in the bottom 3 in like October/November before I went inside.

Scrappy123
10th May '11, 10:12 PM
I swear Liverpool are well ahead on GD aswell.

Yeh, I dont even think Spurs will bother to get 5th If Harry wasn't gassing earlier.

Looks like Liverpool & Stoke will get Europa along with ourselves as long as we continue to "play fair"

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 10:13 PM
It's not over yet Scrappy

yes it is :dozey: haha

Hij
10th May '11, 10:14 PM
Yeah the Europa League is a burden.

LMFAO

Scrappy123
10th May '11, 10:16 PM
It's not over yet Scrappy

yes it is :dozey: haha

http://modernurbanliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/hate-you-poster.jpg

Hij
10th May '11, 10:18 PM
Hopefully we can celebrate a happy St. Totteringham day with our Arsenal brothers on Sunday. Good riddance to bad rubbish. See you later Bale and Van Der Vaart, I'm sure they like Redknapp are keeping their fingers crossed to not finish in the Europa league.

Xtra P
10th May '11, 10:21 PM
According to the retarded talksport pundits, spurs have had a good season lol

The spurs bumsuckin knows no common sense.

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 10:22 PM
This is what makes me laugh, all I'm hearing atm is

"the Europa League would just be a hindrance to our push for the Champions League anyway, it's better that Liverpool get it."

loooooooooooooooooooooool if they finished 5th they would compile a list of the greatest teams to have won the Uefa Cup in the past and start comparing their sub-standard one season wonders to those sides.

Hij
10th May '11, 10:24 PM
"the Europa League would just be a hindrance to our push for the Champions League anyway, it's better that Liverpool get it."

Europe = more money, more games to watch as a fan and another potential trophy to win.

I wasn't screwing in 2001 when we won it.
I was upset when Forlan knocked us out coz I was there and it hurt and I had enough stubs for a final ticket.

And I'll take it next season if we get it when it looked like we'd be waving goodbye to European football. Unlike Tottenham, I have grown up with European Football and to imagine us not in it next season for most of the season was heart breaking for them it is simply "shit on their shoe" in comparison to their one season in the Champions League.

3 points at Anfield, and we've secured it again.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01533/bill_shankly_1533886c.jpg

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 10:26 PM
European nights >>>>>>

Spurs will not have this feeling for a while. Next season the battle for top 4 is going to be emotional. I think it will be us, United, Chelsea and Liverpool tbh. City 5th Scum 6th.

Hij
According to the retarded talksport pundits, spurs have had a good season lol

The spurs bumsuckin knows no common sense.

For the last 3 weeks I've been waiting to see if any of the media comment on the fact that not only might Spurs not make the Champions League, they may not make Europe at all.

It hasn't been mentioned yet. And now that it has, the "Europa League is so shit its a burden".

The arrogance in that is sick. I'd rather be in the Champions League, but I'll take European footie any day of the week and if it means my first trip abroad when my licence runs out in April 2012 next year is to a Quarter Final in the Europa league, I'll be rubbing my fucking hands with glee that we were in it.

Scrappy123
Fuck anyone who dares diss the Europa cup.

Never have I felt such delight and heartbreak in football :lol:

Hij
10th May '11, 10:30 PM
Every other team below Tottenham who hasn't already qualified would take it IMO.

Where did this arrogance come from? I hope the fans factor in the book balancing by losing at least 3 home games next season, plus the fact their sponsors won't be happy that they won't be playing in Europe.

Spurs can still beat us, but if we win on Sunday, you'll hear about it from me.

"ITV TO CHANNEL 5"

They loved singing that at the Lane, I'd love it if the travelling Kop came up with a ditty about fuck all when we travel back there next season.

Let's beat the wannabe knobheads and the beast eyed bastard at Anfield and send them packing.

You'll have your memories. Bale's hattrick in a 4-3 loss at the San Siro.

Matt91
10th May '11, 10:53 PM
lol @ hij beggin the arsenal fans

Clive Eboue
10th May '11, 10:56 PM
lol @ Spurs begging their whole squad to stay in the summer :laugh:

Hij
10th May '11, 11:05 PM
lol @ Spurs begging their whole squad to stay in the summer :laugh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RIC FLAIR STYLE.

Ya dun know.

LOL at Tottenham 14 points above us and now 2 points behind. 16 point swing

YOU MAD?

Shanger
10th May '11, 11:13 PM

RIC FLAIR STYLE.

Ya dun know.

YOU MAD?

i am tbh

but u need to chill on the arsenal simpin all the time hij

Hij
10th May '11, 11:20 PM
It's pretty sad if the only retort you have is to say that I am "Arsenal simping"

LMAO.

It comes from me winding up Arsenal for years about Tottenham getting into the Champions League, and then when they do, the Tottenham fans being completely unbearable - the grass really isn't greener.

Do you wanna know where my hatred for Tottenham fans comes from and the reason why I back Arsenal? When Tottenham got into the Champions League, they should have been going on about how they were going to catch Arsenal, instead the shitehawks told us our time was over, we were shit, "we're playing in the San Siro, you lost at home to Blackpool" - I've taken it all season, all fucking season- you was miles away from us in the league.

Sky Sports have hardly had a rest from the complete Tottenham wanking, even as we were catching you they kept going on about 4th fucking place and gave us no mention for our comeback, then when we finally went ahead of you today on level games played, they finally, fucking finally, mentioned us again.

So I've had a load of Tottenham fans give it to me all season that I didn't even know existed until you qualified for the Champions League once. We had our worst start in FIFTY SEVEN years, and we're still above you, so after all of the shit I've had to listen to...

It's my turn to talk shit.

Xtra P
11th May '11, 12:09 AM
Just remember folks. Spurs have a better squad than Arsenal and yet their best season(according to the media) see's them not even qualify for European football(most probably) and Arsenal's terrible season see's us easily make the top 4.

The gap is definitely getting smaller :dozey:

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/customavatars/avatar7580_12.gif

Shanger
11th May '11, 12:22 AM
It's pretty sad if the only retort you have is to say that I am "Arsenal simping"

LMAO.

It comes from me winding up Arsenal for years about Tottenham getting into the Champions League, and then when they do, the Tottenham fans being completely unbearable - the grass really isn't greener.

Do you wanna know where my hatred for Tottenham fans comes from and the reason why I back Arsenal? When Tottenham got into the Champions League, they should have been going on about how they were going to catch Arsenal, instead the shitehawks told us our time was over, we were shit, "we're playing in the San Siro, you lost at home to Blackpool" - I've taken it all season, all fucking season- you was miles away from us in the league.

Sky Sports have hardly had a rest from the complete Tottenham wanking, even as we were catching you they kept going on about 4th fucking place and gave us no mention for our comeback, then when we finally went ahead of you today on level games played, they finally, fucking finally, mentioned us again.

So I've had a load of Tottenham fans give it to me all season that I didn't even know existed until you qualified for the Champions League once. We had our worst start in FIFTY SEVEN years, and we're still above you, so after all of the shit I've had to listen to...

It's my turn to talk shit.

o come on, u posted bout watchin arsenal games in ur arsenal top (unless u were jokin). u kiss up to them way too much

& every team has taken the piss out of liverpool, u sure must be unlucky to be friends with spurs fans who excessively obsess over liverpool cos i aint seen them about. :dozey:

Hij
11th May '11, 12:26 AM
Nah, it started when they finished 4th and because they took our place, they took out all their gloating on us, when I really didn't care it was them who had finished above us, I thought it would be interesting to have another team in the Champions League. I wouldn't go as far as to say I was happy for them - but I bore no grudges - but then all the "ITV to Channel 5" stuff started - disrespecting a team that's actually won the fucking thing in the last 10 years etc etc - talking as if its been the situation for 4-5 years rather than 6 months. Then when you make a comment about them doing poorly in the Champions League they say "oh well at least we're playing in it" (clearly this doesn't count when the roles are reversed to normality).

To clear up, I have an Arsenal top, it's Samjackson247's old blue Reyes one and I wear it when they play Man U - 90% of my friends support Arsenal. I only ever argue with Arsenal fans on this actual forum. I don't simp Arsenal, but if it's a case of Chelsea/Tottenham/United or Arsenal, I'd pick Arsenal every time. When Kuyt scored against Arsenal at the Emirates I nearly burst a lung.

Anyone with real history on this forum would know the long standing, epic battles I've had with the likes of Messiah in regards Arsenal/Liverpool.

Anyway, 16 point swing.

Shanger
11th May '11, 12:32 AM
aite i accept ur apology

Hij
11th May '11, 12:34 AM
aite i accept ur apology

Glad we're cool again mate I didn't mean to disrespect you, please don't send bloodline after me.

NaiJaBoY
11th May '11, 09:31 AM
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd433/Anoti4ever/2j4vpddl.gif

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd433/Anoti4ever/Channel-Five-Europa-leagu.png

Jack 1017
11th May '11, 10:05 AM
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd433/Anoti4ever/2j4vpddl.gif

5* useage of gif

lol @ Spurs

inb4 Maxi/Kuyt/Suarez hat trick on the weekend

Samir_NasG
11th May '11, 04:05 PM
Forever in Arsenals shadow. yid cunts. yo n the way Liverpool are gonna finish higher. Sum1 needs to find sum quotes from the dickhead Spurs fans!

Brisboy84
11th May '11, 08:57 PM
Just remember folks. Spurs have a better squad than Arsenal and yet their best season(according to the media) see's them not even qualify for European football(most probably) and Arsenal's terrible season see's us easily make the top 4.

The gap is definitely getting smaller :dozey:

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/customavatars/avatar7580_12.gif

This is it.

Annoys me the way the media wank off bout Arry and Spurs. They haven't had a great season, they've gone backwards. They don't question his lack of tactical ability and his questionable transfer policy. They're shook of upsetting media whore Arry because they love him and want him as next England manager. I've never known a manager to be so much in the media.

Eric Cantona
11th May '11, 09:02 PM
Arry >>>>>

Starving Marvin
15th May '11, 05:32 PM
ahem

Matt91
15th May '11, 05:54 PM
Oi hij u mad??????

Shanger
15th May '11, 05:55 PM
wag1

RIC FLAIR STYLE.

Ya dun know.

YOU MAD?

wut is this

out there
15th May '11, 05:58 PM
tottenham>>>

Eric Cantona
15th May '11, 06:00 PM
Ric Flair style

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hij
15th May '11, 06:39 PM
You can quote me of course when I said they could still finish above us.

I thought Tottenham didn't want Europa? They were too good for it?

By their same logic we can focus on "Qualifying for Europe".

But boom, fair enough I chatted a lot of shit and I deserve whatever I get, but the only reason I am in the position to talk shit is because we have got rid of the cancers, we have a top class manager in charge and we have a future. We were in the relegation zone at the beginning of the season so any pops at us you might have don't actually affect me as much as you may think.

When one of the top four (and I mean Chelsea/United/Arsenal) go through a patch like we have, where you are selling players to fund interest payments, and you hire a shite manager who takes you to the bottom of the league and says that "no one can do any better" - you'll know what I mean- when you think there is nowhere possible to turn, you think you will never get rid of them and you have to go through a battle at the High Court of England (in this same season) to sort out the ownership, you'll know where I am standing.

Hodgson said there was no magic wand, and Dalglish turned up and turned us into winners. Yeah we lost today, but I never said we were guranteed 5th. We're back on the map, and I can enjoy watching football again.

I'd hate for United to follow in our footsteps for 2-3 seasons and understand where I'm coming from. You can say I'm chatting shit, but why do you wear green and gold?

BTW. While I care if Tottenham finish above us, it shouldn't have been possible for us to get anywhere near. We'll see what happens on the last day of the season. But we're back, we're looking forwards and we don't have a monkey on our back anymore.

LIVERPOOL

Revz
15th May '11, 06:51 PM
Why is Hij going on about ownership like we didn't know our owners were a problem from day one? We're not the one who welcomed our Yanks with open arms.

In any case, Glazer's ownership has been far better than expected and our net debt is now somewhere in the region of 350m and we're one of the biggest cash cows in football, so I don't foresee any problems.

Revz
15th May '11, 07:06 PM
A very rough look at our respective transfers while Hicks and Gillet were at Liverpool:

Liverpool net spend: 32.3m

United net spend: -8.05m

So I'm not even sure what you mean about us having a period like the one you just had when you've spent more than us.

Hij
15th May '11, 07:09 PM
Why is Hij going on about ownership like we didn't know our owners were a problem from day one? We're not the one who welcomed our Yanks with open arms.

Yeah because I said your owners weren't a problem from day one. Ergo your a cunt.

We may have welcomed the original yanks Hicks and Gillett with open arms, but we got rid of them as well, ask Tom Hicks who the "internet terrorists" are.

We welcome the new owners with open arms and they have treated the club like it used to be treated- no leaks to the press, a team who want us to suceed on the pitch. You have to come to where we have been to appreciate where we are and where we are going. You've grown up with constant success, but history says that clubs dominate for decades and then someone else takes over. Giggs, Scholes, Ferguson, Van Der Sar, can't last forever.

In any case, Glazer's ownership has been far better than expected and our net debt is now somewhere in the region of 350m and we're one of the biggest cash cows in football, so I don't foresee any problems.

LMFAO. Your club has spent £300m on interest payments and while you have won the league this year, you did it in spite of their being a decent club around. You need to improve massively.

Ferguson (who is a great manager) has won in SPITE of the owners, we'll see how it goes. Football goes on forever, it doesn't stop.

Don't forsee any problems? Neither did I.

Shanger
15th May '11, 07:22 PM
I thought Tottenham didn't want Europa? They were too good for it?

l0l only retarded spurs fans say tht. most want it

Hij
15th May '11, 07:26 PM
l0l only retarded spurs fans say tht. most want it

Then enjoy it. I thought we were in a position to pip you, but you did a job at Anfield (although that was never a penalty). We couldn't even score 1 goal, so in fairness you deserve to finish above us.

Remember that while I did go pyscho at the start of this thread it was mainly because I was so happy we were back up there in the top 6 and had something to say- if we don't finish 5th, I'm not gonna kill myself, when I got sent down in December and was holding up the TV Aerial just to see Newcastle beat us in black and white in shit quality on Match of the Day, I didn't think we'd get anywhere near.

I'm gutted don't get me wrong, but I'm buzzing because we are back....

Revz
15th May '11, 07:36 PM
Don't forsee any problems? Neither did I.

Again, what problems are those?

You spent far more than us in terms of net, so I don't know why you're going on like you've had it worse than us during H/G's ownership.

I would be surprised if we didn't spend quite a bit on a top class midfielder this summer though.

Seriously, Internet fucking terrorists. Fucking hell. I know you Scousers love taking over skysports.com polls, but I didn't know you stretched to Internet terrorism.

Samir_NasG
15th May '11, 07:53 PM
is King Kenny just a prince now then? no Europe you might struggle to get the big boy signings in the summer.

Hij
15th May '11, 08:06 PM
is King Kenny just a prince now then? no Europe you might struggle to get the big boy signings in the summer.
Your trolling is so weak. If City win their next two games, you have to play a playoff to qualify for the champions league you absolute mug.

You spent far more than us in terms of net, so I don't know why you're going on like you've had it worse than us during H/G's ownership.

You come out with the most bullshit about net spends. Since 2007 we've spent fucking nothing. Suck your mother.

Have a break fam.

A very rough look at our respective transfers while Hicks and Gillet were at Liverpool:

Liverpool net spend: 32.3m

United net spend: -8.05m

So I'm not even sure what you mean about us having a period like the one you just had when you've spent more than us.

If you take away Cristiano Ronaldo, what do you get you absolute moron. There is no wonder why I have banned you - cunt.

The Messiah
15th May '11, 08:14 PM
If you take away Cristiano Ronaldo, what do you get you absolute moron. There is no wonder why I have banned you - cunt.

Lol. Banning someone in Sports room because they are pissing you off >>>>>

Hij
15th May '11, 08:16 PM
Lol. Banning someone in Sports room because they are pissing you off >>>>>

Nah I can take banter.

But when I've lived through 3 years of trying to get rid of those cunts, I ain't having some jumped up cunt on my forum tell me that I'm wrong. He could have posted 19 thousands of times and I'd have allowed it.

Same way if anyone wants to say that Hicks and Gillett were good for our club they can also exit stage left, and I'll be happy to deliver it.

Hiij's moms
15th May '11, 08:16 PM
19 league titles, you murdering cunt.

96 was not enough.

http://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpghttp://www.surgicalaplomb.com/gallery/full.jpg

Hij
15th May '11, 08:17 PM
And there we see the class of Revz, Messiah.

Now would you mind banning him for that one.

Grimes you can ban him as well.

The guy I go to the games with carried bodies off that pitch on advertising boards, big you up Revz.

FoundTheGif
15th May '11, 08:20 PM
That was out of order.

Hij
15th May '11, 08:27 PM
qhttp://www.thejunglebhoys.net/jb/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/celticjustice.jpg

http://www.theinjurylawyers.co.uk/injury-lawyers-blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hillsborough.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__RtQMk1SpuA/SeZbl1F3TCI/AAAAAAAAAOU/EXBxczgf2cg/s400/liverpool.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01373/hillsborough-disas_1373308c.jpg

http://www.hurryupharry.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hillsborough1.jpg

http://tomkinstimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/hillsborough_142943d2.jpg

http://hkreds.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hillsboroughjft96.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/67/Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpg/220px-Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01387/hillsborough_1387064c.jpg

Cazorla
15th May '11, 08:29 PM
Hij your a legend for banning that silly cunt, he does my melon in.

Hij
15th May '11, 08:37 PM
And the reason why he quit us in the first place. Attended 50 of 96 funerals. More of a Sir than Alex ever will be.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/13/article-0-046B73ED000005DC-829_468x664.jpg

http://stateofthegame.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/dalglish-memorial-300x235.jpg

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1895/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1895-48176.jpg

http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/Group/200x200/28ec89e0272e908f01ff8f45c9cd0711.jpg

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/galleries/hillsborough20/AY21677598_440x370.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45394000/jpg/_45394855_hillborough.jpg

Ask Arsenal about this
http://liamandrewslfc.webs.com/truthday.jpg

Sorry but it fucking pisses me off when anyone brings up Hillsborough. Do none of you go to the game? Does your brother or Dad go to the game? What would you do if your dad went to the match and never came back? If your Dad suffocated to death in the stands in the crush? And due to how incompetent the police and ambulance services were, you had to carry his limp body hoping he was still alive out of the stand, over the top of the fence at the front and then lie him down on the pitch? With you hoping you could save your dad? Then because no one is there to help you, despite your cries as loud as you can manage, with the police blocking ambulances from getting onto the pitch and normal people helping out other people other than your dad in the same situation, you had to stand there on the football pitch and watch your dad die right there in front of you? How fucking funny would that be about 96 not enough??

But lets say that because the feds you thought were there to help you, thought you were pitch invaders trying to cause trouble they didn't help, they formed a barrier on the half way line and just let what happened unfold. And you had to carry your dead dad on an advertising board into the gym at the back of the stadium so he could be identified along with 94 others, if you had to call your mother to tell her that not only did you need a lift home, but her husband and your dad was dead?

I wasn't talking hypothetically, I know someone that has happened to and I held a banner up with him against Arsenal in the FA Cup on Truth Day and it humbled me more than anything has in my 23 years listening to him- I broke down listening to his story.

Do you think at all about what happend to people at Bradford, Rangers, Hillsborough, Heysel and Munich when you talk about that shit? It was as real as anything we can talk about.

Seriously fuck off and don't sign up again.

Dickhead.

Xtra P
15th May '11, 09:02 PM
Woah

Hij
15th May '11, 09:03 PM
You know what just lock the thread I ain't even into no more football shit. And I realise all he said was "96 not enough" but it gets my goat everytime and if thats all he's got to resort to then he's topping a list of cunts.

No One Likes Frank
15th May '11, 09:05 PM
Taunting of Hillsborough is bang out of order. As a Millwall fan I've seen and shouted vile things at teams such as Leeds, West Ham, Cardiff, Man U and many more, but when had Liverpool in the Carling Cup a select few started singing about Hillsborough. I was disgusted as were some of the evilest blokes at the club. There's lines you dont cross man. Sameway about Munich air disaster singing at 04 FA Cup final.

Hij
15th May '11, 09:05 PM
What I wrote is a first hand story and one consistent with 94 others (2 died after the match on life support machines). And at least 10 died via suicide after the event itself. It's not funny. It was an injustice and I hate it being used in football arguments. If I went on about Munich maybe it would be a fair comment from Revz, but just imagining dying in a plane crash scares me enough as it is thanks.

Anyone who thinks I am a bullshitter need look no further than the Lord Taylor report into Hillsborough.

Anyone can say "yeah its Liverpool the sad cunts" - but imagine it was your FA Cup semi final and your fans. I'm thankful I came along well after those sort of events and haven't had to witness it.

Parring PumPum
15th May '11, 09:08 PM
The emotion and thought put into that post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dislike Revz aswell, just for the record.