PDA

View Full Version : Im Sorry Arsenal Fans But.......

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 02:41 PM
Xabi Alonso >>>> Fabregas.

His passing, tackling...everything is just immense, yes Fabregas has more goals in his locker but Xabi is that man

Mr. Jefferies
25th April '11, 02:43 PM
Agreed.

Tony Starks
25th April '11, 02:45 PM
Disagree. Xabi has better long range passing and tackling...that's it

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 02:46 PM

He offers so much more then that, Fab has more goals yeah that's not debatable.

25th April '11, 02:46 PM
LOL!!

Xabi Alonso >>>> Fabregas at tackling and that is it.

Fabregas >>>> Xabi Alonso >>>> Lucas >>>> Gerrard

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 02:47 PM
Im watching Liverpool highlights from a few years ago (almost in tears), Alonsos passing is a masterclass, a lot of players can learn from him

LOL!!

Fuck offf!!!!!!!!!!!! Alonso can put a ball on a six pence
(dont be silly either about Lucas>>Gerrard) lol

MichaelTBH
25th April '11, 02:48 PM
alonso is a good player but cesc>>>>

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 02:50 PM
alonso is a good player but cesc>>>>

Alonso is beyond good, the man has everything and he's more classy then fabregas the sulky lil mug

25th April '11, 02:52 PM
alonso has been better than cesc this season but allow dat talk.

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 02:53 PM
alonso has been better than cesc this season but allow dat talk.

Fabregas is a whinge, makes me sick how he's always waving an imaginary yellow card..fuck up man, play football you aint a ref.

Tony Starks
25th April '11, 02:54 PM
Fab offers goals AND a crazy amount of assists.

You can reminisce on how much you miss Alonso all you want but claiming he's better than the best midfielder in the prem the last 3/4 years is foolish.

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 02:55 PM
When Alonso crushed Fabregas and made him cry>>>>>>

Fab offers goals AND a crazy amount of assists.

You can reminisce on how much you miss Alonso all you want but claiming he's better than the best midfielder in the prem the last 3/4 years is foolish.

I didnt claim that, I said he's better than Fabregas (are you implying Fab has been the best of the last 3/4 years? please say you arent)

Alonsos assists will be right up there, he offers the best passing in world football (really no exaggeration) can tackle, positional play is class

Tony Starks
25th April '11, 02:56 PM
Ronaldo is a whiny cunt, Rooney is an aggressive disrespectful idiot and Nani is a crybaby. ALL great players nonetheless.
If we're debating football let's debate football not your irrelevant dislikes about the player

Shakeem
25th April '11, 02:56 PM
I am a loyal gooner but am gonna have to agree with EazyNah. Been a long time follower of Xabi tbh.

When Xabi scores them halfway goals am like...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/jay8wonder/8f5nq10.gif

25th April '11, 02:58 PM
funny how man wanna diss cesc now... lol even tho he's in poor form he's still better than stevie g.

Ronaldo is a whiny cunt, Rooney is an aggressive disrespectful idiot and Nani is a crybaby. ALL great players nonetheless.
If we're debating football let's debate football not your irrelevant dislikes about the player

say nizzy.

Tony Starks
25th April '11, 02:59 PM
When Alonso crushed Fabregas and made him cry>>>>>>

I didnt claim that, I said he's better than Fabregas (are you implying Fab has been the best of the last 3/4 years? please say you arent)

Alonsos assists will be right up there, he offers the best passing in world football (really no exaggeration) can tackle, positional play is class
Who's been better than Fabregas the last 3 or 4 years? Alonso is a quality player don't have to remind me. What's clouding your judgement is the fact that he'was more pivotal to L'pool than Fab is to Arsenal. Don't mean he's better tho

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 03:01 PM

I dislike his attitude yes, doesnt mean he isnt a great player which he is, Alonso is just the better player imo.

Who's been better than Fabregas the last 3 or 4 years? Alonso is a quality player don't have to remind me. What's clouding your judgement is the fact that he'was more pivotal to L'pool than Fab is to Arsenal. Don't mean he's better tho

Gerrard, Lampard.
One has single handedly carried his team, the other has played a major part in his club winning trophies.
I would argue Essien also

Tony Starks
25th April '11, 03:02 PM
Should have included a poll tbh

Maybe not actually, there's a disproportionate number of Arsenal fans in the sports room tbh

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 03:02 PM
funny how man wanna diss cesc now... lol even tho he's in poor form he's still better than stevie g.

say nizzy.

He's better then Gerrard now, but Gerrards approaching the end of his career, still over the years Gerrard>>>Fab, that could change if Fab keeps up his form.

25th April '11, 03:05 PM
Gerrard, Lampard.
One has single handedly carried his team, the other has played a major part in his club winning trophies.

fam... :dead::dead:

Tony Starks
25th April '11, 03:05 PM
Gerrard, Lampard.
Obvious answers but I'm sure stats would prove you wrong
All three players have a less important role and contribution to their team with every year that goes by.

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 03:07 PM
fam... :dead::dead:

He has man, real talk.

Obvious answers but I'm sure stats would prove you wrong
All three players have a less important role and contribution to their team with every year that goes by.

Stats dont 100% tell the story though, all 3 players are heavily missed by their clubs when they're injured.
And come on man, how many consecutive games did Lampard play? he still contributes

25th April '11, 03:11 PM
gerrard is a diving cheating cunt. since he became more attacking i slowly started hating his game.. now that he's past 30 his goal scoring game is shit, he's lost in midfield these times... liverpool play better without him.

lampard still bangs and makes assists i can't argue with that.

cescs diagonal balls to rvp >>>

cesc coming on for spain and changing the game EVERY time >>> (xavi, iniesta, sergio and alonso start lol)

FoundTheGif
25th April '11, 03:15 PM
gerrard is a diving cheating cunt. since he became more attacking i slowly started hating his game.. now that he's past 30 his goal scoring game is shit, he's lost in midfield these times... liverpool play better without him.

cesc coming on for spain and changing the game EVERY time >>> (xavi, iniesta, sergio and alonso start lol)

Sergio Busquets is the biggest fucking cunt I've ever seen on football. I don't fucking know how he starts or how he plays for Spain.

igalaxy1372
25th April '11, 03:15 PM
xavi is the best player in the world after messi.

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 03:18 PM

I'll give you that Johnny, the diving is fucking annoying even for a Liverpool supporter.

Im not saying Fabregas is shit, ive stated in other threads him, Gerrard, Lampard and Essien are head and shoulders above everyone else, but im debating that Alonso is the better player, ive watched both over the years and Alonsos passing is different class and he can tackle, hold position well, plus do the donkey work that goes un-noticed a lot of the time, Fabregas is more attacking so obviously he has more goals but I just honestly believe Alonso is better. (sorry for long paragraph)

25th April '11, 03:27 PM
i rate alonso and kno he's better than cesc at tackling and doing donkey work etc etc. i can't agree that he's better than cesc tho... only this season.

xavi is the best player in the world after messi.

xavi has been the best CM since 04...

fucking pisstake that he only started getting recognition a few years ago... smh

Switch
25th April '11, 04:07 PM
as highly as i rate alonso he is not better than cesc. you say his passing is of a different class how so? cesc does that and more, even this season when he hasn't been that good he still slick with his passing/assists.

M.O.G.
25th April '11, 04:37 PM
as highly as i rate alonso he is not better than cesc. you say his passing is of a different class how so? cesc does that and more, even this season when he hasn't been that good he still slick with his passing/assists.

Alonsos the best passer of a ball in world football, no debate and the better player of the 2 (that's open to debate)

Eric Cantona
25th April '11, 04:43 PM

Agree with this

MyLord
25th April '11, 04:49 PM
LOL!!

lol

LUCAS is the man right now.

inb4hescores40goalsnextseasonandgetstheworldplayer oftheyear

Hij
25th April '11, 05:08 PM
Both are world class passers of the ball.

Parrr
25th April '11, 06:55 PM
paul scholes >>>> world

Xtra P
25th April '11, 07:08 PM
Arsenal are an easy target due to the poor finish to the season so these type of threads are to be expected.

Wouldn't swap Cesc for Alonso.

Milford Cubicle
25th April '11, 07:15 PM
Alonso wasn't even as good as Gerrard when he played for Liverpool whereas Fabregas has consistently been Arsenal's best midfield player for the past few years. Nowadays Alonso is undoubtedly world class although I think Fabregas should start for Spain over Busquets.

Still rate Lampard and Essien more though.

Clive Eboue
25th April '11, 07:17 PM
Fabregas is a whinge, makes me sick how he's always waving an imaginary yellow card..fuck up man, play football you aint a ref.

I've never once seen Gerrard do this.........................................

If I could have any player in the world at Arsenal Xabi Alonso would probably be in my Top 5, the guy is world class and selling him was a huge mistake for you lot. You're only saying this because Arsenal have lost form and collapsed lol

nortside
25th April '11, 09:45 PM
first things first they are different players

secondly when spain ain't breaking a team down and want to get rid of one of their deep midfield playmakers it's always alonso not busquets who get's taken off for cesc to provide more attacking impetus for cm and as we saw in the world cup cesc is the man to provide bullets for his forwards

another thing due to obvious prem bias it's funny how everyone in england rates alonso more then busquets yet it's not even a question who always comes off first

prem hype machine always in full swing

Genetically Genuine
26th April '11, 02:13 PM
Alonso and Fab in the same midfield together>>>>>>>>>>>

We should have snapped him up from Pool when we had the chance

26th April '11, 02:25 PM
Alonso and Fab in the same midfield together>>>>>>>>>>>

We should have snapped him up from Pool when we had the chance

blood... wenger <<< i swear man was 1-2 mil away from doing the deal but decided not to lol, we went into that season with denilson starting in midfield :dead:

while alonso had his best season for liverpool.

Jstar
26th April '11, 02:51 PM
i rate alonso and kno he's better than cesc at tackling and doing donkey work etc etc. i can't agree that he's better than cesc tho... only this season.

xavi has been the best CM since 04...

fucking pisstake that he only started getting recognition a few years ago... smh

http://files.sharenator.com/lolwut_RE_America_is_Retarded-s533x594-102700.jpg

Xavi has only really been playing at the level he is playing now for a few seasons imo. Lets be honest, from about 04 to 07 Pirlo was the best midfielder in the world. It can be argued he pretty much won Italy the world cup with his amazing performances in 06

M.O.G.
26th April '11, 02:55 PM
first things first they are different players

secondly when spain ain't breaking a team down and want to get rid of one of their deep midfield playmakers it's always alonso not busquets who get's taken off for cesc to provide more attacking impetus for cm and as we saw in the world cup cesc is the man to provide bullets for his forwards

another thing due to obvious prem bias it's funny how everyone in england rates alonso more then busquets yet it's not even a question who always comes off first

prem hype machine always in full swing

What are you talking about? The thread has nothing to do with Busquets, Alonso is the better player of the 2 simple as

Three6nine1
26th April '11, 03:33 PM
alonso>fabregas at passin tackling and everything bar goalscoring.

Fabregas as a captain<Gerrard as a captain

Fabregas is good but having to look to him as a senior and captain<<<<<< nothing to do with his age but his presence on the pitch.

Grimes
26th April '11, 03:49 PM
smh at the guy mentioning busquets

busquets is a severely limited player yet he offers more athleticism and defensive commitment than xabi alonso

they keep on busquets because he's protects the back four and adds balance to the midfield

xabi alonso and fabregas don't have the same function at all

quality
26th April '11, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't say Busquets is limited in any sense. His first touch is an absolute pisstake.

Three6nine1
26th April '11, 05:51 PM
Biscuits is a twat and ive hated him ever since:
3cTXHZQJv4Y
Grown man playin peak-a-boo, fuckin cunt. Never rated him - yet he's a world cup winner :smh:

Jay05
26th April '11, 06:20 PM
Alonso defensive work and positioning and his ability to set the rhythm a team play at are quality.

Cesc is obviously better at splitting defences.

Right now in their respective positions Alonso is better than Cesc, both could play in the same midfield and destroy teams though.

ATB
26th April '11, 06:38 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/lolwut_RE_America_is_Retarded-s533x594-102700.jpg

Xavi has only really been playing at the level he is playing now for a few seasons imo. Lets be honest, from about 04 to 07 Pirlo was the best midfielder in the world. It can be argued he pretty much won Italy the world cup with his amazing performances in 06

Xavi has been the best CM since this happened:
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/MeeraBelly/tumblr_l92dgun3pQ1qcqog6o1_400.gif
:)

Josh
26th April '11, 06:49 PM

I hope you're the type of person who also moans at players when they go up to the ref and ask/shout at him for the opposition player to be booked/sent off, otherwise you'd be hypocritical :-D

Crawla III.
26th April '11, 10:20 PM
Xabi Alonso >>>> Fabregas.

His passing, tackling...everything is just immense, yes Fabregas has more goals in his locker but Xabi is that man

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kartel
26th April '11, 11:56 PM
How easy Alonso gets the ball to dangerous areas >

M.O.G.
27th April '11, 09:48 AM
I hope you're the type of person who also moans at players when they go up to the ref and ask/shout at him for the opposition player to be booked/sent off, otherwise you'd be hypocritical :-D

One of the worst aspects of professional football, it's a mans game, accept the refs decision and move on (and yes I am including Liverpool players in that)

Zoffie
27th April '11, 10:09 AM
They both play for Spain.
I know what you're gonna say already, Spain have Xavi, Spain have Iniesta, Xabi Alonso offers something different from them, Cesc isn't as good as Xaviesta.
You know what? Cesc plays high for Arsenal closer to the front now than he has before & if you look at the stats as an assist maker Cesc has the stats to suggest he is the best in Europe & has been for a number of seasons...

..But, A lot of people feel that Cesc at 19 was the best Cesc we saw, Cesc himself has spoken that he's doing a "job" for Arsenal higher up the field, but, he thinks he is better..
& much prefers playing in a deeper position.
Xabi Alonso plays deep as well. I think it's a suitable comparison.
I think also what you shouldn't forget is that Barca play a short slow style of football, they play a possession game, Spain have modeled themselves around Barca.

The Spanish NT does not "need" to have a guy that sprays the ball like Xabi Alonso. Cesc feels his best position is deeper, they could easily put Cesc where Xabi is if they wanted to... They "Have" put Cesc there.
Just when it comes down to a straight choice between the 2 rightly or wrongly they prefer Xabi. It'd be interesting to see what happens When/if Cesc goes Barca. It could be that he competes with Busquets for a position. Busquets is Barca's best possesion player according to the stats & his teammates. I think if Barcelona had Xabi & Cesc, they'd pick Cesc over Xabi almost definitely.. Not only b/c he's a La Masia product, but cause they prefer short passing.

Xabi Alonso is much better for a side who prefers quick counterattacking type play like Spurs & United.. I prefer these teams philosophy.

27th April '11, 10:15 AM
lol zoffie ^^^

last time i watched bare spain games cesc has come on and played the number 10 role like he does for arsenal now.

i agree with the rest of ur post tho cuzzy.

Zoffie
27th April '11, 10:35 AM
My bad, if it came across wrong, but, I did mean he "HAS" rather than he "DOES"

Grimes
27th April '11, 10:54 AM
fabregas is more comparable to iniesta & Sneijder IMO

19 to 23/4 is a big interval especially in a young players development

he doesn't play at the top of the triangle because of necessity but rather his own choice arsenal have diaby, nasri, and arguably arshavin that could all fit in that slot.

Xabi is a deep lying playmaker , him being so deep with inhibit his stats for goals and assists

busquet isn't a limited player but he's in limited role

he pretty much is the makelele of barcelona, brings tackling presence and passes to player more capable in attack.

quality
27th April '11, 11:17 AM
He's disciplined, but his passing and footwork is a pisstake as well. Far more rounded than Makelele.

First thing that comes to mind:

6_qriq9Lyrg

Then also (allow the music, straight mute):

Jb9aQi9hNVo

I see him like Yaya Toure - if he was played further forward, he'd still be a good player, just in a different way.

Three6nine1
27th April '11, 06:04 PM
nah youve lost my respect for even endorsing that guy, he's a glorified Lucas. He would be nothing if it werent for his father and playing for Barca he would be a no one. Pfft at even mentioning him with Yaya

quality
28th April '11, 09:10 AM
nah youve lost my respect for even endorsing that guy, he's a glorified Lucas. He would be nothing if it werent for his father and playing for Barca he would be a no one. Pfft at even mentioning him with Yaya

Ok you are actually gassed. He is technically very, very able and reads the game better than any defensive midfielder in the game at the minute. Plus he drops into defense like it's nothing.

Three6nine1
28th April '11, 10:34 AM
Ok you are actually gassed. He is technically very, very able and reads the game better than any defensive midfielder in the game at the minute. Plus he drops into defense like it's nothing.

Im sorry WHAT?! I just watched his compilation, pure crab football and when he runs with it hell take a knock the the chest n clutch his face?! Seriously YOU are gassed if you rate this guy got the nerve to call him the best DM in the game get the fuck out! yeah mans better than essien, lass, masch, de jong and dem man. Best dm in the game who barely tackles? If man never played for barca he'd be no one.

And you got the nerve to call me gassed? if anything he's a holding mid not defensive - this aint splittin hairs cah a defensive mid actively defends all he does is provide cover all game. He plays for two of the best teams in the world thats why he aint been found out.

quality
28th April '11, 10:54 AM
Im sorry WHAT?! I just watched his compilation, pure crab football and when he runs with it hell take a knock the the chest n clutch his face?! Seriously YOU are gassed if you rate this guy got the nerve to call him the best DM in the game get the fuck out! yeah mans better than essien, lass, masch, de jong and dem man. Best dm in the game who barely tackles? If man never played for barca he'd be no one.

Essien has been extremely poor this year, and I would say he's box to box. Diarra wouldn't play in a fit Real 11. Mascherano is kept out of the team by... Busquets. De Jong is aggressive, but nothing special with the ball at his feet. I'm not talking about physique or anything but, in terms of reading the game, Busquets is ahead of anyone else in his position. He knows exactly where to be to intercept the ball and to receive the pass.

A few years ago, a lot of people in this country thought that Gerrard and Lampard were better than Xavi and Iniesta. Now it's turned around, and people realise how good these two are. The only problem is, now its apparently easy for all their team mates (Messi as well supposedly) who, in any other team would look shit.

No - Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal (particularly this past 12 months before illness), Busquets and Villa (and Pedro to an extent) would be great players in any team. You honestly think there are passengers at a club like Barcelona?

The play acting of Alves, Busquets and Pedro is another story (and Real players too...), and it just makes them look like faggots, but they are fantastic footballers.

Three6nine1
28th April '11, 11:39 AM
The reason why masch isnt used by barca is cah hes a ball winner and barca play with 70% possession most games rendering someone of his abilities redundant. True DMs wins win the ball and give it to someone who can play and/or have a quarter back type role.

At that time they were as good as or maybe even better [gerrard n Fat Frank], buh now theyve both declined while xavi n inesta have maintained or even improved. But I do agree that they were largely unappreciated by the boasty british media.

I never said anything about any of those players theyre obviously top class - pedro needs to prove himself and Alves can be hot n cold sometimes but still one of the best wingbacks in the world. Im just saying busquets would be found out had he not played for Barca and Spain to teams whos play is possession and passing oriented. Maybe he fits there mold i dont know but hes a B- player at best and if Liverpool bought him tomorrow I wouldnt be excited nor impressed - id trust in King Kenny n Commoli though buh thats another matter.

quality
28th April '11, 12:14 PM
at that time they were as good as or maybe even better [gerrard n fat frank], buh now theyve both declined while xavi n inesta have maintained or even improved.

l o l.

Three6nine1
28th April '11, 12:55 PM
considering Xavi & Inesta have only just made appearences in the Ballon d'Or shortlist in 08 & 09, while gerrard and lampard were top 3 in 05 and have remained on the shortlist ever since.

I think having 92 of the worlds best sports journalists votes, concur with my own thoughts might prove my point

quality
28th April '11, 01:05 PM
Xavi was sick from about 03/04. Then he got injured for a long time (I think he may have played vs Arsenal in the final, or at least made the squad?). Iniesta has been murking since about 04, though never really got over injury problems the same way Messi did. Gerrard was a brilliant player, and Lampard a very good player, but I don't see the contest here - only real debate is about who was better out of the two (for me, Gerrard at his peak, Lampard since 06).

Too much of this in England:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1113507/The-best-players-world-Xavi--Ronaldo-crowned-king-football.html

Then you get the same shit about how England have the best players in the world, and its surprising when they crash out at the QFs.

M.O.G.
28th April '11, 01:26 PM
There is no debate, Xavi & Iniesta>>>Gerrard & Lampard.

Gerrard >>> Lampard though

Grimes
28th April '11, 01:31 PM
smh quality is clearly exaggerating about people perceiving the defensive core of barcelona as just passengers.

most people think busquets is average because that is what he is average truth. his role is very limited.

i wouldnt say iniesta is any better than fabregas personally

Always_ready
28th April '11, 01:37 PM
no comparison, Alonso isnt on the same level as Cesc

28th April '11, 02:41 PM
lol @ thinking Iniesta was murking from 04...

he started murking when he was played as a CM... whatever year that was... man used to be a sub 04 times and would come on and play as a forward.

when England played Spain in 04 Xavi outplayed Gerrard and Lampard on his ones, from them Xavi >>> any other CM...

28th April '11, 03:04 PM
There is no debate, Xavi & Iniesta>>>Gerrard & Lampard.

Gerrard >>> Lampard though

... @ tackling and diving.

quality
28th April '11, 03:05 PM
lol @ thinking Iniesta was murking from 04...

He was impressing as a sub more and more from 04 (think he may have played all league games in some form). Then Xavi got injured in 05, and he took over.

M.O.G.
28th April '11, 03:11 PM
... @ tackling and diving.

No he's genuinely a better player.

Three6nine1
28th April '11, 03:25 PM
i may be bias but gerrard generally is a better player, lampard finishes but other than scoring goals he brings nothing else to the team. Wish is great dont get me wrong but lampard is just a right place right time guy, hell float about the pitch for a majority of games with not much impact then boom he pounces on a loose ball in and around the box - Im not discrediting his movement but im just saying Gerrard means more to liverpool than Lampard to chelsea.

Hes our engine, our leader, creator. Hes just that guy its a shame we didnt win the title in 09 cah if anyone he deserved it, hell prolly be here for life n hes won everythin but the title which wouldnt have been so bad if we never won the champs league

28th April '11, 03:55 PM
No he's genuinely a better player.

blood this ain't 3 years back.

i may be bias but gerrard generally is a better player, lampard finishes but other than scoring goals he brings nothing else to the team.

i stopped reading here... :dead::dead:

blood Lamapard bangs goals and gets assists... lol just lol

i don't have no stats but i'm pretty sure Gerrard doesn't have more assists than Lampard in any season...

Bish
28th April '11, 04:08 PM
statswise yer i think that Lampard is a better player, but i would rather have gerrard coz i think he does more for the team

28th April '11, 04:10 PM
statswise yer i think that Lampard is a better player, but i would rather have gerrard coz i think he does more for the team

what if you got a holding player doing a lot of the donkey work?

and Lampard does his fair bit in midfield aswell.

Tony Starks
28th April '11, 04:26 PM
In really big games or against other world class midfielders Lampard gets embarrassed each and every time

28th April '11, 04:40 PM
In really big games or against other world class midfielders Lampard gets embarrassed each and every time

Gerrard stars in the big games... :dozey:

Grimes
28th April '11, 04:47 PM
gerrard is a better player because he actually creates attacking chances while lampard builds from those created by others

Three6nine1
28th April '11, 04:47 PM
what if you got a holding player doing a lot of the donkey work?

and Lampard does his fair bit in midfield aswell.

then you need to buy two players whaeras gerard is just that guy.

Gerrard gets more assissts though, considering our formation and our players over the years, lampards always had two to am at minimum with gerrard it was just Torres, just crouch etc.

heres the stats though; lampard does bang in more and in a few seasons he gets high assists but remember a few things lampard has been in 3 championship winning sides - gerrard 0. Lampard takes everything, gerrard takes far free kicks and right corners

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/7935/steven-gerrard?cc=5739

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/8941/frank-lampard?cc=5739

Zoffie
28th April '11, 06:03 PM
Let me give my got-dayyum 28 cents..

For Chelsea out of Iniesta, Xavi, Lampard & Gerrard.. with retrospect.. all of them being 18.. Who would I bring to Chelsea...

Gerrard. Then Xavi..

Look.. Xavi is so pivotal to Barcelona it's unbelievable he'd be an asset for Chelsea, but, Gerrard is more suited to an English team & he virtually carried Liverpool for like 7 consecutive seasons.. Immense.