PDA

View Full Version : A forum user on torres

Hij
2nd July '08, 09:05 PM
He came from sunny Spain, to bring us goals again ;)

Fernando, when you won the Euro Cup, arguably a bigger competition (in the eyes of other europeans) than the Champs League and Premier League and do your interview after the match with the reporters and without fail mention the Liverpool fans, the support they gave you this season and in the Premier League, along with the European Championships with Spain, and finally go onto mention your intention to try your hardest to provide the said fans with the trophy they have desired for 20 years now, the league, your a legend. You didn't even need to mention us properly with our name-Liverpool FC we knew who you meant and it made up for all the stitches I've recieved from bouncing and the depressing Hick's affair. While Mascherano always waves at the crowd and you can tell hes a fired up guy, I was never so sure you ever heard our chants for you, cared for them or understood them, regardless of how good you are, but clearly you do. It makes me so happy to know that my strained vocal chords gave you motivation and it gives me the motivation to continue it again next season. We need players like you. As the famous banner said in 2005, please "Make us Dream"

You haven't won anything with the Reds yet, you will, but it shows us your character, that not only are you a quality player, but it really seems like you appreciate the average man in the stands, and like Kuyt, you chase down every ball and work hard, and to be honest, thats what we want and need first and foremost before any trophies.

Your a legend because you work hard in the immediate,
not because your a superstar goal scorer that scored the winning goal in the Euros- we don't respect and adore you for being a frontpage super hero, we respect and adore you because you work hard for the team and your quality. We can relate to you, I can relate to you, because its the life Im living- work hard and achieve- I just wish I had your skills and cashflow ;)

Bring on the 2008/2009 season. The Kop appreciate work ethic and exciting games and they'll appreciate you again besides the goals.

To be quite honest, Im quite emotional and drunk on holiday. Im 21 this week. We last won the league when I was 1 year old. Its the one thing in life (bar a younger Pamela Anderson on my shoulder) that I desire. Please help provide us with it mate, because it was definately on your mind after lifting the Euro Cup I could sense it.

Torres is a legend of this club after a year. Fact.

Anonymous
2nd July '08, 09:19 PM
Out of all the things in life he desires, he wants a young Pamela Anderson on his shoulder?
Come on mayne, Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry >>> Pamela Anderson
Or was that written by you?

Hij
2nd July '08, 09:21 PM
Out of all the things in life he desires, he wants a young Pamela Anderson on his shoulder?
Come on mayne, Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry >>> Pamela Anderson
Or was that written by you?Some guy on a Liverpool forum

I agree with him.

Grimes
2nd July '08, 09:23 PM
come like the guy is in love with torres

Anonymous
2nd July '08, 09:23 PM
I agree with some of whats said but other bits I cant relate to as Im not a Liverpool fan.
But you honestly class him as legend already? Like deserves to me mentioned with the likes of Ian Rush etc.?

Hij
2nd July '08, 10:30 PM
I agree with some of whats said but other bits I cant relate to as Im not a Liverpool fan.
But you honestly class him as legend already? Like deserves to me mentioned with the likes of Ian Rush etc.?
Rush and Fowler >>>>>

Torres will reach that status if he sticks 5 fingers up at Everton Away.

Corleone Beats
2nd July '08, 10:58 PM
torres = badman

Coolio
2nd July '08, 11:49 PM
torres = badman

Alfie
3rd July '08, 12:13 AM
Same can be said for Fabregas.