Trap*
17th January '11, 01:46 PM
Bar4Bar :Hearing Koke signed wid the Roc If its true that's a real real gd look

kreptplaydirty krept
Hold tyt @Kokeusg just signed to roc nation.. WELL DONE G

Looks like has signed

Billionaire Playboy
17th January '11, 01:58 PM
Yea I heard this off the record a while back. All the best to him for the future, nice to see someone make it to that kinda level without having to switch his style 180 degrees

Absolute
17th January '11, 02:09 PM
Good for him, he deserves it.

Eric Cantona
17th January '11, 02:21 PM
WHAT lol

I don't understand why Jay-Z would want him

Carter
17th January '11, 02:28 PM
"______ signed to Roc Nation" seems to be the fav headline of music websites these days lol

BR92
17th January '11, 02:45 PM
WHAT lol

I don't understand why Jay-Z would want him

congrats to him

Greeze
17th January '11, 03:27 PM
big look

The Don
17th January '11, 04:04 PM
"______ signed to Roc Nation" seems to be the fav headline of music websites these days lol

this lol

sugababes/tinchy/jls/tinietempah/cherlloyd/k-koke are the ones i've heard so far

Feral
17th January '11, 05:34 PM
people need to realise roc nation is not giving these guys record deals but managment deals, different thing really, i wouldnt really say they got "signed" in the traditional sense

not sure about the cher lloyd & stryder deals they MAY be record deals

not to take away from the credit due, cos being noticed by one of the biggest new labels isnt something to sniff at really

MP3
17th January '11, 05:50 PM
He's on the same label as J.Cole & Jay Electronica? Jay-Z heard his shit, liked it & signed him? Fuckin badman, hope he does well. Pure Koke Vol 2 & I Aint Perfect gonna be sick.

Carter
17th January '11, 06:27 PM
He's on the same label as J.Cole & Jay Electronica? Jay-Z heard his shit, liked it & signed him? Fuckin badman, hope he does well. Pure Koke Vol 2 & I Aint Perfect gonna be sick.

Yeah like he heard Lady Sovereign and signed her to the same label as Rick Ross & Ghostface Killah!?!?!?!?! lol

Nigel
17th January '11, 06:32 PM
Roc Nation are doing good things for upcoming artists, got Rita Ora, K Koke and J Cole

D.MAN
17th January '11, 07:10 PM
roc nation sign every1 still gd luk to da yout

C.
17th January '11, 07:19 PM
lets hope this dont change release dates and content of his up and coming cds

Trap*
17th January '11, 07:43 PM
Respect 2 everyone showing there love an support EVERYTHING IS NOT OFFICIAL #YET lol.... PUREKOKE VOL.2 COMING SOON!!!! RT RT

not official yet

C.
17th January '11, 07:44 PM
Respect 2 everyone showing there love an support EVERYTHING IS NOT OFFICIAL #YET lol.... PUREKOKE VOL.2 COMING SOON!!!! RT RT
44mins ago

MichaelTBH
17th January '11, 09:03 PM
people need to realise roc nation is not giving these guys record deals but managment deals, different thing really, i wouldnt really say they got "signed" in the traditional sense

Same thing with Maxsta. Well done to him though

FlickmaniaCorleone
17th January '11, 09:49 PM
Saw the pic of him with J.Cole but didn't think anything of it. Just saw an article about the signing now though. Congrats and good luck to him; big look.

El Cynico
18th January '11, 01:27 AM
roc nation sign every1 still gd luk to da yout

true. but hopefully it won't comparmise his sound or lyrics

^^^this

Don Pape$ Montanna
18th January '11, 02:27 AM
aparently people know him in america

D.MAN
18th January '11, 02:45 AM
lol

BIGLEE
18th January '11, 09:06 AM
>>

Switch
18th January '11, 09:42 AM
aparently people know him in americaRealTalkNY are now reporting on it (http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2011/01/topic/topic/news/jay-z-might-add-the-uks-k-koke-to-roc-nation/) i expect a lot of Americans to just write him off though as always, but some good comments on there for him

Green City
18th January '11, 12:50 PM
It's not official yet.

He's got a buzz in Canada already, has been doing tours there for the past couple years now, I'm 95% sure that he will do well in America if he continues his work rate.

Trap*
18th January '11, 12:51 PM
It's not official yet.

He's got a buzz in Canada already, has been doing tours there for the past couple years now, I'm 95% sure that he will do well in America if he continues his work rate.

Im sure his first show in Canada was the end of last year , could be wrong though

He has had a buzz there for a few years though

jninet
18th January '11, 03:18 PM
congrats

porridge
18th January '11, 07:37 PM
Im happy for the guy, been following him from day one. I really, really hope he doesnt sell out. No more club-shit like before

Hef
18th January '11, 07:52 PM
It's not official yet.

them canada man love off london lol

kilik
18th January '11, 08:56 PM
big look for koke. I heard he had deals offered but didnt think it would be this big

D.Martin
19th January '11, 12:37 AM
madting agwarn magine him and j cole 32s backtuback its alot
next time man are gna run up on him they need burners cah dey no he b gettin that gwop now

Triez
19th January '11, 04:29 PM
its official.

The Don
19th January '11, 04:30 PM
off twitter earlier

DA sonyRCA/ROCnation ting is OFFICIAL jus da begining of my journey LOVE 2 EVERYONE SUPPORTING DA TING excuse my timeing lol.

TR_9NB -_-
19th January '11, 05:05 PM

Trap*
19th January '11, 05:19 PM
Pure Koke 2 is being released with USG independently

Also it wont be long before people will be calling him a Mason/Illumanti etc aswell

gemmell
19th January '11, 06:15 PM
It's not official yet.

his first show in canada was late december of last month

koke is a street guy, no chance he will sell out

real talk, they have copied our slang to perfection lol big up canada tho, better then americans init

Jstar
19th January '11, 06:48 PM
Pure Koke 2 is being released with USG independently

Also it wont be long before people will be calling him a Mason/Illumanti etc aswell

That's exavtly what I was about to post :laugh:

This illuminati shit needs to die. Jus shows people are dumb

FlickmaniaCorleone
19th January '11, 10:23 PM
Street guy or not people change around money

CTC.
20th January '11, 05:43 PM
a lot of people are misunderstanding what Roc Nation is.

it doesn't mean Jay-Z heard him and likes him. Roc Nation is Live Nation combined with the Roc-A-Fella name. Jay-Z's name is just on it to make give it a different appeal and something to do with black music, so when they sign rap/rnb/hip-hop artists, it seems more legit.

also they aren't a record label in the traditional sense.

not taking away from him at all, its a massive look for him and i hope he does really well.
but jay-z has very little to do with these signings, id be surprised if he even knows it happened.

congrats Koke. good to see actual rappers gaining ground, instead of labels trying to pass off Grime MC's as rappers.

Jstar
20th January '11, 05:56 PM
a lot of people are misunderstanding what Roc Nation is.

it doesn't mean Jay-Z heard him and likes him. Roc Nation is Live Nation combined with the Roc-A-Fella name. Jay-Z's name is just on it to make give it a different appeal and something to do with black music, so when they sign rap/rnb/hip-hop artists, it seems more legit.

also they aren't a record label in the traditional sense.

not taking away from him at all, its a massive look for him and i hope he does really well.
but jay-z has very little to do with these signings, id be surprised if he even knows it happened.

congrats Koke. good to see actual rappers gaining ground, instead of labels trying to pass off Grime MC's as rappers.

How can the Jay-Z, the founder of it not know it happened lol

Naruto
20th January '11, 06:34 PM
im sure sooner or later jay z will have heard of him doe.

especially if koke collabs with j cole

MP3
20th January '11, 07:11 PM
im sure sooner or later jay z will have heard of him doe.

especially if koke collabs with j cole

It's gonna be a

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ymx9e66vrGc/Swmm-bwH87I/AAAAAAAALRU/BXgIZF6qL7Q/s1600/11+Mud.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Ting_grapefruit_soda_300ml_DG.jpg

CTC.
20th January '11, 11:07 PM
How can the Jay-Z, the founder of it not know it happened lol

cos he "founded" it just so his name on it if you get me.

he could of heard of it obviously i don't know. but what i'm trying to say is like he's not in direct control as a lot of people think. it's not like Roc-A-Fella was.

Team Madness
20th January '11, 11:44 PM
Downloads K Koke's Mixtape - Pure Koke Vol 1 FREE HERE:
http://mixtapemadness.co.uk/mixtapes/kkoke/purekokevol1

D.Martin
21st January '11, 12:10 AM
man said jay z wouldnt no lol shut the fuck up
he linked up with cole las friday
gonna be a big year

Pro.musssic
22nd January '11, 07:18 PM
Deffonatly a good look for U.K rap if he got a deal.

----------------------------------------

Pro (O.Gs)

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474/promusssic/Pro_perfectlanding_cover.jpg

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474/promusssic/Pro_perfectlanding_cover2.jpg

Support my new free download "Perfect landing" (Share this to ur freinds/ReTweet it/Pass it on)... Click http://www.mediafire.com/?unn958l5uk5ckdy (<<< There) or go to www.bluemovement.co.uk

Pro (O.G's)

(It is U.K rap B.T.W)

Follow me on twitter: @pro_musssic or add me on Face book: Pro Pounds

Trap*
22nd January '11, 09:51 PM
iamMarkRonson Mark Ronson
i'm late on this, but this kid K-Koke's freestyle gives me the chills. highly recommended viewing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqgtYHlKhqA

Seems his name is getting out there

HeaviestHookUps
23rd January '11, 04:39 PM
Gotta respect Koke's grind

D.Martin
24th January '11, 02:21 PM
So whens Vol 2 spose to be droppin

Andre
24th January '11, 03:04 PM
iamMarkRonson Mark Ronson
i'm late on this, but this kid K-Koke's freestyle gives me the chills. highly recommended viewing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqgtYHlKhqA

Seems his name is getting out there

yeah now Roc Nation have made it ok to listen to him people in the industry will pretend to rate.

00GRiME00
24th January '11, 06:20 PM
jeez tht video almost has a million views he fucked it up

out there
24th January '11, 06:32 PM
jeez tht video almost has a million views he fucked it up

even jhonny gunz videos hit a millions views

FlickmaniaCorleone
24th January '11, 06:38 PM
even jhonny gunz videos hit a millions views

Lol that's not true

Boris Bowser
25th January '11, 12:08 AM

its cos their rappers get no love lol

Naruto
25th January '11, 12:51 AM
madness im 100% sure like last week or two weeks the video had no more than 500k

out there
25th January '11, 02:03 AM
Lol that's not true

lol tru say i was gassin