is the interviewer off here
Tony Starks

Hef
12th January '11, 06:15 PM
Tony Starks

thought so

Tony Starks
12th January '11, 06:32 PM
Wretch is a kl guy. Off cam had a very good chat aswell bout the scene and music in general.

I'm not too sure those rumours bout him and scorcher beefin are entirely true but he might just be puttin on a professional front. It is a bit strange how they completely dont par with each other no more but he didnt really seem angry or bitter towards him or any any other movement members

Absolute
12th January '11, 07:33 PM
Wretch is a kl guy. Off cam had a very good chat aswell bout the scene and music in general.

I'm not too sure those rumours bout him and scorcher beefin are entirely true but he might just be puttin on a professional front. It is a bit strange how they completely dont par with each other no more but he didnt really seem angry or bitter towards him or any any other movement members

Nice interview...

Wasn't the animosity between them because wretch supposedly slept with scorcher's baby mum? so if true he shouldn't have a reason to be angry at him anyway.

El Cynico
12th January '11, 08:21 PM
hold tight the teftlon don...ratings for this one famalam

Hickory Dickory
12th January '11, 08:26 PM

Nice work cuz.

Naruto
12th January '11, 08:27 PM
Very good interview.

Who else have you lot got interviews coming up with?

Willy
13th January '11, 12:05 AM
KcZDqezXVW0

A good first interview still.

who did it??

just one negative thing i noticed was that the guy doing the interview was speaking very fast and saying stuff while Wretch was talking..

i know you want to make it as short as possible but it doesn't seem as professional with small things like that imo

but overall, quite good

Absolute
13th January '11, 01:00 AM
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79796

It was Tony starks by the way.

Tony Starks
13th January '11, 01:13 AM
Very good interview.

Who else have you lot got interviews coming up with?

Wispa - Producer
Colours and his business partner in Dirt2Deen clothing
Fem Fel - which is like a big documentary/studio session type thing i'm not sure whats gonna happen with that there was a lot of footage and his label might wanna hold that til his album drops

Theres a few more which aint 100 yet so i cant say. 4site and King work behind the scenes dont release much info outside til its certified tbh

Demos
13th January '11, 01:25 AM
good interview

Trap*
13th January '11, 01:32 AM
Wispa - Producer
Colours and his business partner in Dirt2Deen clothing
Fem Fel - which is like a big documentary/studio session type thing i'm not sure whats gonna happen with that there was a lot of footage and his label might wanna hold that til his album drops

Theres a few more which aint 100 yet so i cant say. 4site and King work behind the scenes dont release much info outside til its certified tbh

that's just interviews , alot of videos in the works too cant give to much away though

out there
13th January '11, 01:41 AM
good interview

Naruto
13th January '11, 01:44 AM
oh seen, it's a good look.

i think if u lot wanna make these videos and interviews worthwhile doe u need to promote the youtube channel ALOT more and get thousands of subscribers to it.

a wretch 32 freestyle woulda been good too still

Tony Starks
13th January '11, 04:36 AM
Yh his label wernt letting him do anything like that cos hes writin his album he had no bars that he could throwaway

Unknown Poster
13th January '11, 07:26 PM
Nice interview, will keep checking the Youtube page for more.

Trap*
13th January '11, 08:31 PM
oh seen, it's a good look.

i think if u lot wanna make these videos and interviews worthwhile doe u need to promote the youtube channel ALOT more and get thousands of subscribers to it.

a wretch 32 freestyle woulda been good too still

Will take abit to build up subscribers

but i hear what your saying

Naruto
13th January '11, 09:06 PM
yeah i hear u fam but it could be promoted better.

like it should be in the sig of all the URM guys on here, posted on fb and re-tweeted on twitter.

UK Rap Music's new youtube channel ________ . Subscribe and re-tweet, it's the grimedaily/SB.TV of UK Rap finally up and running.

there u go brah lol, the more subscribers the better.

Billionaire Playboy
13th January '11, 10:43 PM
Good point kebs
Think an OMZ video is dropping tonight with tef and blade so we see

Naruto
14th January '11, 04:00 AM
it's kool brah.

i been slackin man i couldnt get back onto the site after u blocked my p/w lol.

can i get involved in this agen after my exams?

i can easily write articles nd shit for masthown/joe black/banks/gunna dee artists that i like from lyrics to reviews and shit lool.

i dont mind doing the promoting and stuff on my fb too

Riztone
14th January '11, 02:52 PM
Quality

KingSizeBlues
14th January '11, 04:25 PM
Very good interview.

''What would you say if you son told you he wants to drop out of school to do music''

''I would say, I would... I would punch him in the face''

LOL :laugh: