10th January '11, 10:16 AM
both went in

BIGLEE
10th January '11, 10:53 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Robinson
10th January '11, 11:51 AM
joe black>
but damn cant the nigga write a lyric without benny banks name in it.

ever since i started following bennybanks on twitter i'm not really feeling his whole approach tbh,especially the recent greaze bars,no way,even strapzy sounds more credable.

nesta17
10th January '11, 02:10 PM
this is hard.

@ robinson - apart from shottin and greaze what should a road rapper talk about in their lyrics?

Robinson
10th January '11, 02:42 PM
this is hard.

@ robinson - apart from shottin and greaze what should a road rapper talk about in their lyrics?

the struggle in general?

i prefer him when he talks about the struggle,sounds more belive able then his recent greaze bars.
edit:as i said its just the way he comes across on twitter thats tainted my view on his music tbh.

Tempz_NBT
10th January '11, 02:49 PM
best verses so far

fedfaced
10th January '11, 03:54 PM
someone needs to gif 5:55 to 6:15, them 1s when ur on the brink but just manage to pull urself out of it

nesta17
10th January '11, 04:10 PM
the struggle in general?

i prefer him when he talks about the struggle,sounds more belive able then his recent greaze bars.
edit:as i said its just the way he comes across on twitter thats tainted my view on his music tbh.

seen. a big part of bennys bars are about him making his daughter proud etc

but i see what you're saying and i agree about the twitter thing in some ways

seeing him say stuff like suck your mum and finger your daughter :laugh:

Young Sen
10th January '11, 05:35 PM
Joe is gooooone lol

this is sick though>>>>

porridge
10th January '11, 07:23 PM
joe black>
but damn cant the nigga write a lyric without benny banks name in it.

ever since i started following bennybanks on twitter i'm not really feeling his whole approach tbh,especially the recent greaze bars,no way,even strapzy sounds more credable.

one. Ive never seen banks as real. I always thought he sounded like a wannabe who have been playing too much video games..

critic of musical arts
10th January '11, 09:01 PM
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/Critic_GF/joeblackhigh.gif

C.
10th January '11, 09:39 PM
loool

fedfaced
10th January '11, 11:16 PM
lmfao knew critic wld come through

Willy
11th January '11, 12:41 AM
I'd rather hear Benny Banks spitting about shooting someone then crying about how he has no money, dad died and he was brought up in a 1 bedroom flat

nesta17
11th January '11, 01:04 AM
I'd rather hear Benny Banks spitting about shooting someone then crying about how he has no money, dad died and he was brought up in a 1 bedroom flat

True some people say he sounds on a depressed one more time when they hear the freestyles

Naruto
11th January '11, 04:21 AM

I wouldn't.

haribo
11th January '11, 04:39 AM
man should call himself joe blick unstead of joe blk

Willy
11th January '11, 09:09 AM
I wouldn't.

Maybe because you can relate to that stuff lol

Tight and Bright
11th January '11, 02:26 PM

went there.

nesta17
11th January '11, 02:45 PM

you see the thing is

rap wasnt meant to be for rich kids, it was always meant to be about the struggle.

Greeze
11th January '11, 02:58 PM
both go in >>>

Rayful Edmond
11th January '11, 04:53 PM
But you can't relate to shooting though

Naruto
11th January '11, 05:47 PM

Reality Rap >>>>>>>>>>>

you see the thing is

rap wasnt meant to be for rich kids, it was always meant to be about the struggle.

Exactly.

But you can't relate to shooting though

Exactly.

FlickmaniaCorleone
11th January '11, 06:25 PM
This was slyly boring because they seem bored thereselves.

Robinson
11th January '11, 06:34 PM
ofcourse you would,posh kids enjoy the fairytale raps.
n/s.

Willy
11th January '11, 09:51 PM
I'm not posh at all, i was brought up in a 2 bedroom house in a shit area

Kebab and Triple OG, i may not have shot somebody but i can guarantee i have been involved in more gun related incidents then both of you put together

i still got the 3 police firearm search warrants for my house from last year, even though nothing was found

Naruto
11th January '11, 10:33 PM
yhyh im sure u can guarantee this nd dat.

u aint fooling nobody cuz

c/s robinson ITT

Willy
11th January '11, 10:40 PM
lol @ talking greeze all the time when you're about to commit suicide over being arrested for the first time for something minor

i don't care what you think of me, i don't claim i'm road or get involved in any of that shit anymore, i'm not some guy who's going to be repping at age 30, got better things to do with my life, i'm going to be 20 this year ffs, what would i be doing getting involved in some litle beef

you guys probably will still be at it when you're 30 years old, selling second hand watches and stolen phones to Cash Cenerator while doing part time level 1 entry courses in college

Naruto
11th January '11, 10:42 PM
oi rudeboy, stop talkin we dont believe u

Willy
11th January '11, 10:46 PM
lol @ Margs not knowing you when you've memorised every single one of his bars

Naruto
11th January '11, 10:48 PM
lololol oh u mad :lol:

Willy
11th January '11, 10:57 PM
lololol oh u broke :lol:

Naruto
11th January '11, 11:27 PM
ive made more money sitting on my ass last month than u did in the last 3 months, FACT.

Willy
11th January '11, 11:34 PM
Post proof and i'll post a screenshot of the money that has come into one my bank accounts in the last 3 months

how you claiming to be getting money when you're ASKING people on here how much you can sell phones for, some dumb guy

man probably give you a quarter of what the things are actually worth anyway and you run along all happy thinking you made some money

good luck with driving before the age of 30 when you don't even have a provisional

not to mention anything else from the very long list of things you have said you were going to do

just face it, you're a failure at life.

some petty criminal who steals 60p sandwiches from supermarkets and sells blocked phones for a quarter of what they are worth.

holla back when you're parents own a property.

Boris Bowser
12th January '11, 02:54 PM
they look like they're on heroin, nearly fell asleep watching, but was still good

agree that benny banks shouldn't talk too much greeze.

tbh twitter makes you realise that most of the grime and rap scene are moist pussies anyway

Docfeelgood
12th January '11, 04:37 PM
This is sick, Joe went in harder though.

FlickmaniaCorleone
12th January '11, 08:38 PM
Y do you lot get so emotional over what someone who don't know says about you over the internet sometimes? n/s

DTR
13th January '11, 12:06 AM
both went in

Pro.musssic
22nd January '11, 07:59 PM
Joe Black went in

-----------------------------------

Pro (O.Gs)

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474/promusssic/Pro_perfectlanding_cover.jpg

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474/promusssic/Pro_perfectlanding_cover2.jpg

Support my new free download "Perfect landing" (Share this to ur freinds/ReTweet it/Pass it on)... Click http://www.mediafire.com/?unn958l5uk5ckdy (<<< There) or go to www.bluemovement.co.uk

Pro (O.G's)

(It is U.K rap B.T.W)

Follow me on twitter: @pro_musssic or add me on Face book: Pro Pounds

Diabolic Kid
22nd January '11, 11:45 PM
^^Smh at them fucking hench images.

On topic: Sick tbh. Both man went in still