PDA

View Full Version : "If Gattuso is a great player then I am a priest".

Mister Lacey
20th June '08, 01:17 AM
http://www.skysports.com/football/euro2008/story/0,23063,11966_3711511,00.html

Jae Dave
20th June '08, 01:44 AM
as much as i support Spain [having Spanish family] ive always thought "what a wanker!"

i've never really liked Aragones and saying Gattuso aint good! [what a cunt] Gattuso is a bad-man

The Messiah
20th June '08, 03:20 AM
He'd better start learning his theology then. Gattuso is a great player. Fact.

Cooks
20th June '08, 11:05 AM
He is a good player but Pirlo is a better player like Aragones said.

Pirlo is a key player for Italy he can control the tempo of the game at times

Quality Control
20th June '08, 12:15 PM
Pirlo is top 5 midfielder in the world... one of my favourite players right now

Gattuso ain't as good but he's raw too, gotta be one of the best defensive midfielders in the game?

Jboy
20th June '08, 12:17 PM
When i see gattuso, i think of maximum from gladiator... lol

He is a badman though, not afraid to get stuck in.

Seven
20th June '08, 02:09 PM
argones is a cunt

callin henry a black shit

Top Lad
20th June '08, 03:33 PM
argones is a cunt

callin henry a black shit

I can think of 5 better midfielders than Pirlo though. Hes having a good tournament but hes to old .

Quality Control
20th June '08, 03:39 PM

I can think of 5 better midfielders than Pirlo though. Hes having a good tournament but hes to old .

he only 29 he's in his peak

can you think of 5 better passers of the ball??

Top Lad
20th June '08, 03:44 PM
he only 29 he's in his peak

can you think of 5 better passers of the ball??

Dont get me wrong the guy is a class act but there are plenty midfielders who are better than him. Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Gerrard, Ballack, Xavi, Fabregas,Essien are all arguably better than him.

Quality Control
20th June '08, 04:24 PM
Dont get me wrong the guy is a class act but there are plenty midfielders who are better than him. Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Gerrard, Ballack, Xavi, Fabregas,Essien are all arguably better than him.

i don't think Gerrard, Ballack, Xavi, Fabregas, Essien are better than him at this point

'nuum general
20th June '08, 05:55 PM
Gattuso is arguably the best defensive midfielder in the world. His work rate is phenomenal.

Pirlo is a top 5 midfield playmaker i'd say

The Messiah
20th June '08, 06:13 PM

i don't think Gerrard, Ballack, Xavi, Fabregas, Essien are better than him at this point

Gattuso is arguably the best defensive midfielder in the world. His work rate is phenomenal.

Pirlo is top 5. If there was a World XI with a 23 man squad, Pirlo would definitely make the squad and possibly make the starting line up. He'd be on the subs bench at the very least.

Eric Cantona
20th June '08, 06:17 PM

Except for Essien & Xavi maybe, how can you compare the rest of these players to Gattuso really?

Saying someone like Messi is better then Gattuso don't make sense, there completly different players even if there are all classed as 'midfielders'

'nuum general
20th June '08, 06:31 PM
Except for Essien & Xavi maybe, how can you compare the rest of these players to Gattuso really?

Saying someone like Messi is better then Gattuso don't make sense, there completly different players even if there are all classed as 'midfielders'

xavi & gattuso are complete opposites. He was on about pirlo btw

Top Lad
20th June '08, 06:34 PM
xavi & gattuso are complete opposites. He was on about pirlo btw

QC said he thinks Pirlo is top 5 midfielder and i said i think there are 5 better midfielders than him and i stated more than 5 smh .....