PDA

View Full Version : Audio (SoundCloud/Youtube/Other): Ice Kid - The Rain (ft A.Dot & Cherise)

Shakeem
1st January '11, 06:35 AM
muQU9oDPMdM

Just happy to see something from Ice tbh couldn't care less if its rap

That is all....

nesta17
1st January '11, 06:43 AM
this is big

ice kid locked this.

his vocabulary and flow is a fucking next thing

Switch
1st January '11, 11:24 AM
tunes big still, thats what 2 new ice kid tracks in the last month, his work rate has gone up exceedingly

MichaelTBH
1st January '11, 05:18 PM
prefer him on grime tbh, but this aint bad

Naruto
1st January '11, 11:47 PM
fucked

El Asesino
1st January '11, 11:57 PM
he's so fucked it's unreal. he's got the same aura as devz on the mic if you know what i mean, i rekon he's got the formula to blow up if he wanted to .

FlickmaniaCorleone
2nd January '11, 12:09 AM
he's so fucked it's unreal. he's got the same aura as devz on the mic if you know what i mean, i rekon he's got the formula to blow up if he wanted to .

If he put 100% into music.. snm.

MP3
2nd January '11, 12:21 AM
"You're listening to the pages of a stubborn cunt. A brain full of hate, & a vain full of harmful drugs"

"Created by the glaciers in Antartica"

"When I hit em with my missles, stinger rockets & rounds demolish towns, have em lookin like apocalypse now"

Chorus is sick as well, deep...

"The days are hard when u wait in the rain, wish on a star yeah I'm praying for change, it kind of feels like you're waiting in vain.
Took some time out staying away from the game, they thought they'd never see me playing again, look at me now here saying my name."

JamesC
2nd January '11, 12:26 AM
I like this. Good to see Ice Kid making music tbh..

El Asesino
2nd January '11, 12:41 AM
do you know what i mean though with him and devs they can make music that appeals to the mainstream audience and still be respected by grime fans cos they still make music for the scene, 2011 belongs to ice i rekon

can see dot making some more experimental music as well.

FAO mod this should be merged

DSL_OFFICIAL
3rd January '11, 02:20 PM
Kinda feelin this!, not sure if id have preferred someone else on the beat!