PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs Birmingham

Ari Gold
16th October '10, 02:43 PM
http://www.espa.tv/embed.php?channel=anton&width=780&height=560

Wengers 800th game, how you reckon its going to go?

Fabianski
Eboue
Squillaci (c)
Djourou
Clichy
Song
Wilshere
Nasri
Diaby
Arshavin
Chamakh

Bendtner and Walcott both return today, on the bench.

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 02:46 PM
4-1 or 1-1

Grimes
16th October '10, 02:47 PM
with birmingham's recent form, i believe a win is on the cards for the gunners who will be looking to resume normal service after that spanking at the bridge

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 02:50 PM
Should have started Gibbs imo.

Jack 1017
16th October '10, 02:52 PM
Hoping for an easy win, we should keep a clean sheet tbh

2/3-0

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 02:53 PM
Chelsea are gonna lose or draw today so a win for us (we will win) will be good.
I dont think we will keep a clean sheet tho..

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 02:54 PM
http://atdhe.net/25778/watch-arsenal-vs-birmingham

Stream should be up within the next few minutes.

Grimes
16th October '10, 02:55 PM
Chelsea are gonna lose or draw today so a win for us (we will win) will be good.
I dont think we will keep a clean sheet tho..

who's chelsea playing

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 02:56 PM
who's chelsea playing

Aston Villa. No Drogba or Lampard.

Grimes
16th October '10, 02:57 PM
still got malouda and anelka hmmm

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 02:58 PM
who's chelsea playing

Villa away,

chelsea's injury crisis deepened ahead of their match at Aston Villa with striker Didier Drogba ruled out by a fever.

England midfielder Frank Lampard has failed to recover from his groin problem and although captain John Terry is fit again, the Blues are without Alex, Yossi Benayoun, Daniel Sturridge and Salomon Kalou.

http://atdhe.net/25778/watch-arsenal-vs-birmingham

Stream should be up within the next few minutes.

safe, repped.

EDIT: not working

Switch
16th October '10, 03:01 PM
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=89590∂=sports (http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=89590&part=sports)

sopcost, tvants, etc link

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 03:01 PM
safe

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 03:02 PM
I'll be pissed if we don't win this game today. Inb4 Birmingham fans chant "there's only one Martin Taylor" like they did last season :dozey:

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 03:05 PM
What the rass I opened a Veetle one from p2peu and just see fat guys running out. Parred.

Hleb>>

http://hiwarez.net/channel-2/ streams great, may need Veetle though.

Squilacci is fucking shit man

Switch
16th October '10, 03:07 PM
should have fucking buried that

What the rass I opened a Veetle one from p2peu and just see fat guys running out. Parred.

Hleb>>

http://hiwarez.net/channel-2/ streams great, may need Veetle though.

Squilacci is fucking shit manlol give him time to truly settle in to the way of things

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 03:09 PM
should have fucking buried that

lol give him time to truly settle in to the way of things

Never rated him when he was at Sevilla though. He does not deserve the captains armband, if anything.

Switch
16th October '10, 03:12 PM
Never rated him when he was at Sevilla though. He does not deserve the captains armband, if anything.yeah i'm with you on the captain armband, it should just be handed out as easily as that

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 03:15 PM
Diaby is on fire today

Switch
16th October '10, 03:20 PM
nice header, unfortunately it wasn't a goal

great move but should have done better, more of this type of football please

grimeoriginal
16th October '10, 03:27 PM
its just like watching arsenal lmaoo

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 03:28 PM
I cant get no fucking stream!

Grimes
16th October '10, 03:28 PM
lol at people saying song was as good as mascherano

Switch
16th October '10, 03:32 PM
song looked very promising last season, but this season he thinks he's in the team to score goals instead of protecting the back 4.

games gone into a lull

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 03:33 PM
Fuck off, just got a stream and the pricks go 1 up.

Grimes
16th October '10, 03:34 PM
done it birmingham done it in manny

grimeoriginal
1-0 birmzzz

Switch
fuck sake

Unknown Poster

Switch
16th October '10, 03:38 PM
players need to wake up and get some bloody urgency in their game

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 03:38 PM
Couldn't do anything bout that header. Too good. Trust us to be the ones that Birmingham score their 1st goal after 4 and a half hours of football and for it to be Zigic's 1st goal for Birmz.

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 03:40 PM
We were never going to stop him from coming close, or grabbing a goal to be realistic.

Just need some Theo to get on the pitch and we'll be fine.

Switch
16th October '10, 03:41 PM
more poor defending, nearly number 2 for birmingham

Peno, chamahk BANG BANG LOL

Brisboy84
Penalty for Arsenal. Nasri scores. 1-1. Can tell these commentators are gutted we got that penalty and scored :laugh:

grimeoriginal
1-1 woii big p

Switch
16th October '10, 03:45 PM
Nasri 1-1 now lets get more fucking goals

its heating up
inb4birminghambreaksanarsenalplayersleg

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 03:47 PM
Nasri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I swear he'd leng any other guy down. Lol@ what he did to stephen Hunt against Hull

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 03:47 PM
someone plz find me a stream that dont freez every 5 seconds :(

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 03:50 PM
someone plz find me a stream that dont freez every 5 seconds :(

http://hiwarez.net/channel-2/

Lmfao this fucking ref is so shit.

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 03:50 PM
http://hiwarez.net/channel-2/

that dont work for me man it loads up and its froze and it just stays frozen... sound but no picture.

NaiJaBoY
16th October '10, 03:53 PM
Nasri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I swear he'd leng any other guy down. Lol@ what he did to stephen Hunt against Hull
Nasri is str8 from the streets of Marseille

He allegedly used to play for the local "gang team"

Grimes
16th October '10, 03:54 PM
lol at chamakh, got that winning mentality

Grizzly
16th October '10, 03:57 PM
never a fucking penalty diving cunt

Switch
16th October '10, 04:03 PM
never a fucking penalty diving cunttbh it looked like his foot was clipped, even thought the fall was theatrical

grimeoriginal
16th October '10, 04:04 PM
lads are bk on the pitch lmaoo

Grizzly
16th October '10, 04:04 PM
tbh it looked like his foot was clipped, even thought the fall was theatrical

come off it man you know that wasn't the case. what game are you watching?
he threw himself over knowing the penalty would be given, he wasn't even touched.

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:06 PM
inb4 Eduardo saga part 2.

grimeoriginal
goallllllll yeshhhhshshss

chamakh my mum up

Parring PumPum
fuckm off

Grizzly
16th October '10, 04:07 PM
my fucking stream has gone. who's got a working one?

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:08 PM
YEAH MAAAAN!!! Chamakh 2-1 to Arsenal. Take that (no Wiley).

Grizzly
16th October '10, 04:09 PM
cunts

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 04:10 PM
bluku bluku!

grimeoriginal
16th October '10, 04:12 PM
man u 2 - w brom 2

lmaooo

Switch
16th October '10, 04:15 PM
song makes some stupid challenges

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 04:15 PM
man u 2 - w brom 2

lmaooo

yeah that' well embarrassing, you have to be really shit to draw with west brom.

w8

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:17 PM
yeah that' well embarrassing, you have to be really shit to draw with west brom.

w8

Who do you support?

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 04:17 PM
Who do you support?

Oxford.

Switch
16th October '10, 04:18 PM
man u 2 - w brom 2

lmaooo:laugh:

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:20 PM
Need a new stream. anyone got one?

Josh
16th October '10, 04:21 PM
Oxford.

I'm going to watch us play away to Oxford in... April I think.

Switch
16th October '10, 04:21 PM
wtf was we doing there, fucking madness

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:22 PM
Oxford.

Seen.

Enjoy your stay in League 2 this season. Only got another 2 leagues to go before you reach Prem. Whenever that'll be :laugh:

Grizzly
http://www.firstrow.net/webmaster/Live-Football-Stream/32307/3/watch-arsenal-vs-birmingham-city.html

KingSizeBlues
westbrom 3 manpoo 2

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 04:24 PM
Seen.

Enjoy your stay in League 2 this season. Only got another 2 leagues to go before you reach Prem. Whenever that'll be :laugh:
are you from bristol?

I'm going to watch us play away to Oxford in... April I think.
who you support?

Barnet?

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:24 PM
westbrom 3 manpoo 2

:laugh::laugh:

Josh
16th October '10, 04:27 PM
Seen.

Don't you mean 3 leagues lol?

And what's the Prem got to do with anything? :dead:

I support Chesterfield, think me and 4 mates are coming by train

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:27 PM
are you from bristol?

Yeah. And yeah yeah i've had the chat bout me supporting Arsenal and not being from London :dozey: Won't go into it again on here.

grimeoriginal
16th October '10, 04:28 PM
westbrom 3 manpoo 2

lmaooooo omggg hahaa

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:29 PM
When's Theo coming on then?

Think he'll bury the game tbh.

Wtf. Rosicky?

Grizzly
16th October '10, 04:30 PM
westbrom 3 manpoo 2

:laugh::laugh:

lmaooooo omggg hahaa

it's not...

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:31 PM
Don't you mean 3 leagues lol?

And what's the Prem got to do with anything? :dead:

I support Chesterfield, think me and 4 mates are coming by train

Yeah 3 leagues whatever :laugh: Just banter cuz he was taking a dig bout Arsenal. Mentioned Prem as at least W. Brom are in the Prem to be beating us. Only fans that can really chat to us are Man Utd and Chelsea fans.

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 04:31 PM
Yeah. And yeah yeah i've had the chat bout me supporting Arsenal and not being from London :dozey: Won't go into it again on here.

so really, the only time you see 'your' team is on tv or on your pc, and you're trying to par, yeah okay.

choosing your team because they're good, smh silly boy.

EDIT: INB4 your mum's postmans uncle was from london so it's okay for you to suport them, or maybe your bristol born grandad?

KingSizeBlues
16th October '10, 04:32 PM
my brother told me they scored again?

Switch
16th October '10, 04:32 PM
put theo on and put him up against carr

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:33 PM
so really, the only time you see 'your' team is on tv or on your pc, and you're trying to par, yeah okay.

EDIT: INB4 your mum's postmans uncle was from london so it's okay for you to suport them, or maybe your bristol born grandad?

Lol so basically this can imply within music. Don't like somebody who is not from your area? Stupid guys who talk about 'having' to see a team/artist whatever perform to be able to support them.

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 04:35 PM
Lol so basically this can imply within music. Don't like somebody who is not from your area? Stupid guys who talk about 'having' to see a team/artist whatever perform to be able to support them.

comparing a local musician to your football team is exactly the kind of thing your kind do, it's so not the same thing you dick

EDIT: Oh I think i misunderstood what you said (really bad english btw, try work on it)

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:37 PM

No fam from London so that argument is void. Have fam that live in London but they're from Nigeria. And what's wrong with chosing a team cuz they're good? lol. Anyway when i chose to support Arsenal when i was 8 in 1993, they were winning fuck all. So it wasn't all for the glory. Man Utd woulda been the team to support if that was the case. And i've seen Arsenal twice. Both at Highbury.

Grizzly
my brother told me they scored again?

lol your brother is a lier

put theo on and put him up against carr

carr will fuck him up

Josh

Ridiculous thing to say.

Switch
all that space theo or at least vela they would run riot.

fucking daft challenge from eboue. these commentators are right twats.

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:38 PM
comparing a local musician to your football team is exactly the kind of thing your kind do, it's so not the same thing you dick

Of course it is. You enjoy the musician because their music/style appeals to you.
I support Arsenal because of the type of football they play, it's the same principle.

When I have more money coming in, I will be going to see Arsenal play more often than I have already. I'd rather watch Arsenal play than anyone else in the country. But there are still teams which I do like and will rout for when the play. i.e. Everton, QPR, Cardiff, West Ham.

If it was some sort of 'rule' to only support the county you're living/growing up in then football would be shit. Don't even bother trying to argue that fact, if that's how you'd like football to be then you must be lost.

Switch
16th October '10, 04:39 PM
lol your brother is a lier

carr will fuck him up:laugh: he'll have to catch him first and if the first thing that comes to your mind is fuck up a player when said player is theo then you know your well and truly shit.

Unknown Poster
Of course it is. You enjoy the musician because their music/style appeals to you.
I support Arsenal because of the type of football they play, it's the same principle.

:stunned:

I'm out.

Grizzly
all that space theo or at least vela they would run riot.

fucking daft challenge from eboue. these commentators are right twats.

what stream you got, mine is fuckin foreign

NaiJaBoY
16th October '10, 04:40 PM
Chamakh Vs Bendtner

Let the fight begin!

Josh
16th October '10, 04:41 PM
:stunned:

I'm out.

c/s this is a madness

Switch
16th October '10, 04:43 PM
there's no real speed out there, for a proper counter attack

what stream you got, mine is fuckin foreigni'm uing they YES channel on sopcast

Grizzly
16th October '10, 04:43 PM
great save

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 04:44 PM
If it was some sort of 'rule' to only support the county you're living/growing up in then football would be shit. Don't even bother trying to argue that fact, if that's how you'd like football to be then you must be lost.

Innit. This argument by people is so flawed. Beauty is clubs can have fans from all over the world supporting em.

Anyway back to the thread topic lol.

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:45 PM
I hope Wenger isn't happy with a 2-1 win ffs.

Diaby is a fucking bosss!

Josh
16th October '10, 04:49 PM
I hope Wenger isn't happy with a 2-1 win ffs.

Diaby is a fucking bosss!

You're exactly what's wrong with football fans. You support a club because they play good football (do you go to games?) and you're not happy with a 2-1 win over a strong, capable resilient side? Birmingham are a very good side, any 3 points is a welcome 3 points, I'd imagine Wenger would be chuffed to beat them.

I support my club cos its got a community, its my local team and I can bet any money that the feeling I get when my club scores/wins, I feel it way more than you (strong n/h). When we win I am in a good mood for the rest of the weekend, when we lose I am a sulky bastard.

That's the way your club should be supported. Musicians and football are nothing alike. You don't walk around wearing Tempa T shirts, you don't go and watch Tempa T every Saturday, you don't devote half of your life to watching Tempa T concerts and buying Tempa T merchandise, Tempa T doesn't have his own ground.

Pirate
16th October '10, 04:52 PM
Support your local team you glory-hunting twats, how can you have love for a team from somewhere other than your hometown/current home?

Support Newcastle (home town) and want Wigan (current) to do well except on days like today...

Stupid arguments from these glory hunters, making me agree with UP for the first time ever

Also, Chamakh's a diving twat

Grizzly
deserved red card tbh

Switch
deserved red

Pirate
16th October '10, 04:53 PM
You're exactly what's wrong with football fans. You support a club because they play good football (do you go to games?) and you're not happy with a 2-1 win over a strong, capable resilient side? Birmingham are a very good side, any 3 points is a welcome 3 points, I'd imagine Wenger would be chuffed to beat them.

I support my club cos its got a community, its my local team and I can bet any money that the feeling I get when my club scores/wins, I feel it way more than you (strong n/h). When we win I am in a good mood for the rest of the weekend, when we lose I am a sulky bastard.

That's the way your club should be supported. Musicians and football are nothing alike. You don't walk around wearing Tempa T shirts, you don't go and watch Tempa T every Saturday, you don't devote half of your life to watching Tempa T concerts and buying Tempa T merchandise, Tempa T doesn't have his own ground.

football fans>>>>>>>>>glory hunters

Switch
16th October '10, 04:53 PM

That's the way your club should be supported. Musicians and football are nothing alike. You don't walk around wearing Tempa T shirts, you don't go and watch Tempa T every Saturday, you don't devote half of your life to watching Tempa T concerts and buying Tempa T merchandise, Tempa T doesn't have his own ground.as long as he loves the club he supports, it doesn't matter were they reside, simply because we don't decide where we are born.

grimeoriginal
16th October '10, 04:55 PM
yessss victory ftw and man u drew lmaoo

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/6/8/c/4/PicImg_Arsene_Wenger_Manager_a3ec.JPG?adImageId=22 23983&imageId=4099615

Josh
as long as he loves the club he supports, it doesn't matter were they reside, simply because we don't decide where we are born.

If you support a club from a place where you weren't born or don't currently live and don't go to games, you're either a fairweather fan, armchair fan or glory fan in my books.

Brisboy84
Great. Chamakh dived. Now Wilshere with a studs up potential leg breaker. Deserved to get the red for that.

Media gonna have a field day with them 2 now.

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 04:56 PM

The win is always welcome of course. But what I was trying to say there was he should be bringing on Walcott for the counter attacks, because like you said Birmingham are fully capable. You know what happened with us against Sunderland, that's was a fucking pisstake.

But yeah I do support Arsenal strongly, and when we lose or drew (against Sunderland) I was fucking pissed, seeing the chick later on in the day she must feel like she's done something wrong.

I don't walk around wearing an Arsenal shirt either. I can't go to watch Arsenal every weekend, I don't have that sort of money to travel. I donn't suppose half the Arsenal fans in the Emirates this moment in time 'buy merchandise' on a regs.

I don't see any problem in supporting a team that is not local to you. Like I said football would be shit if that was the case (Look at rugby, that tends to be more local fans and that). It's a shame for you people to think that way, look at footballers themselves they support teams who aren't their local side as well.

Switch
refs taking the piss with the extra added on time

NaiJaBoY
yup deserved red

Diaby MOTM!, beasting

Grizzly
16th October '10, 04:58 PM
the only thing that annoys me about people who support teams where they aren't from is they say "i love them, they're team rah rah rah" but they never make an effort to go see the team play.

anyways, you never deserved that win. you struggled. wasn't a penalty. ref is a prick.

cunts

refs taking the piss with the extra added on time

no, 2 minutes of time was wasted because of that dick of a challenge. so the time was then added on.

Switch
16th October '10, 04:58 PM
If you support a club from a place where you weren't born or don't currently live and don't go to games, you're either a fairweather fan, armchair fan or glory fan in my books.but its not anyones fault that they love a club in a different city from them, is it and maybe people can't go to games because they can't afford it.

Josh
16th October '10, 04:59 PM
The win is always welcome of course. But what I was trying to say there was he should be bringing on Walcott for the counter attacks, because like you said Birmingham are fully capable. You know what happened with us against Sunderland, that's was a fucking pisstake.

But yeah I do support Arsenal strongly, and when we lose or drew (against Sunderland) I was fucking pissed, seeing the chick later on in the day she must feel like she's done something wrong.

I don't walk around wearing an Arsenal shirt either. I can't go to watch Arsenal every weekend, I don't have that sort of money to travel. I donn't suppose half the Arsenal fans in the Emirates this moment in time 'buy merchandise' on a regs.

I don't see any problem in supporting a team that is not local to you. Like I said football would be shit if that was the case (Look at rugby, that tends to be more local fans and that). It's a shame for you people to think that way, look at footballers themselves they support teams who aren't their local side as well.

I didn't say that you have to do all the things mentioned at the end of my post, they were just examples.

I started supporting Arsenal when I was 11 but I grew out of it. Maybe some of you should do the same. I actually used to go to games as well. Saw em lift their last trophy.

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:00 PM
If you support a club from a place where you weren't born or don't currently live and don't go to games, you're either a fairweather fan, armchair fan or glory fan in my books.

What about them fans that are from the city/town they support, but had to move cuz of work reasons or whatever? And also those ones that can't afford to go games, but follow them passionately in other ways anyway?

Come on man. You're being narrow minded.

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 05:01 PM
I didn't say that you have to do all the things mentioned at the end of my post, they were just examples.

I started supporting Arsenal when I was 11 but I grew out of it. Maybe some of you should do the same. I actually used to go to games as well. Saw em lift their last trophy.

Kool that's nice for you, you clearly didn't feel devoted to the team then.
If I wanted to see Arsenal regularly, it'd be about 150+ a week out of my pocket. I doubt anyone else in my position would ant to be forking that money out for ANY football club, or any other thing, week in week out.

grimeoriginal
16th October '10, 05:01 PM
the only thing that annoys me about people who support teams where they aren't from is they say "i love them, they're team rah rah rah" but they never make an effort to go see the team play.

anyways, you never deserved that win. you struggled. wasn't a penalty. ref is a prick.

cunts

no, 2 minutes of time was wasted because of that dick of a challenge. so the time was then added on.

lmaoo u mad werez see best

Josh
16th October '10, 05:03 PM
What about them fans that are from the city/town they support, but had to move cuz of work reasons or whatever? And also those ones that can't afford to go games, but follow them passionately in other ways anyway?

Come on man. You're being narrow minded.

That's completely fine.

Even if you go to a few games a season, you're helping support your club, you're putting money in their coffers, you're contributing. The reason people support top 4 clubs isn't cos they 'love' them, its cos they play 'good football' (a terrible reason to support a club) or just win games... its glory hunting. Some people mature out of it, some don't.

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:04 PM

People could accuse you of not being a true Chesterfield fan then cuz you changed teams.

Josh
16th October '10, 05:06 PM
They could but then I'd laugh at them whilst holding my season ticket aloft

Pirate
16th October '10, 05:07 PM
LOL @ "I've been to two Arsenal games"

C'mon man, I've been to 5, and I don't even like them
Big up cheap WAFC season tickets

Parring PumPum
16th October '10, 05:07 PM
They could but then I'd laugh at them whilst holding my season ticket aloft

Lol @ season ticket. Swear if you support from a lower league you should be some sort of ambassador ?

Josh
16th October '10, 05:08 PM
I find it funny that I've been to more United games than most United fans. One.

Lol @ season ticket. Swear if you support from a lower league you should be some sort of ambassador ?

We average attendances of 6.5k in League 2 >>>

Pirate
16th October '10, 05:09 PM
Support your home town team as best you can, and support your new residence's team (except against your home town team obvs)

Matt91
16th October '10, 05:11 PM
Chesterfield for Champs League 2018

Josh
16th October '10, 05:12 PM
Chesterfield for Champs League 2018

Didn't take me that long on Football Manager :-D

Switch
16th October '10, 05:15 PM
well, anyway good hard fought victory today, very stupid and reckless challenge from jack, he must learn not to do that again, could of cause some serious damage, diaby played really well, i feel he still held onto the ball for too long and its nice to see bendtner back.

Matt91
16th October '10, 05:16 PM
Took me a couple seasons (like 2 or 3) back on FM 08 with Spurs

We used to be wack early 2000s around 04 we got better but when Jol/Arnesen came in we changed and upped the levs

If you look at are team 6 yrs ago you will be shocked we'd be struggling to beat Charlton and mid-table obscurity was alls we were known for

Pirate
16th October '10, 05:16 PM
"I've supprted Arsenal since I was 8 so I'm not a glory hunter"

Nah, you were a glory hunter then and you're still one now

Josh
16th October '10, 05:17 PM
I admire Spurs, the transition has taken time but you're up there challenging for the CL. Your midfield is the 2nd best in the league imo.

And on Diaby, he is unplayable once every five matches, the other four he is shit

Pirate
16th October '10, 05:18 PM
Wilshere <<<<<<<<
Bet Wenger doesn't even mention it, the hypocritical twat

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:20 PM
Also i'll just add that i've not been to a lot more Arsenal games because of not being able to afford to go and the inconvience of travelling when i've been able to afford (which hasn't been many times).

As i've said before i do look out for the 2 Bristol clubs results. Been to a Bristol derby at the Memorial Ground + when Bristol City played Cardiff at Ashton Gate.

Josh
16th October '10, 05:22 PM
Should just bite the bullet and support one of the Bristol teams.

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:24 PM
Wilshere <<<<<<<<
Bet Wenger doesn't even mention it, the hypocritical twat

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has just been shown TV replays of that Jack Wilshere red card, and he tells BBC Sport: "I have no complaints. It looked a red card. He mis-timed the tackle - he didn't want to hurt the player - but he touched him, and it was a red card. Before that, I thought he was outstanding."

Switch
16th October '10, 05:24 PM
Also i'll just add that i've not been to a lot more Arsenal games because of not being able to afford to go and the inconvience of travelling when i've been able to afford (which hasn't been many times).

As i've said before i do look out for the 2 Bristol clubs results. Been to a Bristol derby at the Memorial Ground + when Bristol City played Cardiff at Ashton Gate.don't bother reply for them anymore there is no point, football is about emotion and if you feel emotion towards a certain team then thats your team no need to justify it to folks on their high horses and make belief rules.

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:26 PM
don't bother reply for them anymore there is no point, football is about emotion and if you feel emotion towards a certain team then thats your team no need to justify it to folks on their high horses and make belief rules.

Yeah been wasting my time sitting here putting my point across :laugh: Tryna make me feel bad for not supporting my local team. I'll support who i want.

Grizzly
16th October '10, 05:28 PM

source?

i bet he doesn't admit the dive though

Josh
16th October '10, 05:28 PM
Not trying to make you feel bad, if you've built up a bond with a team that has nothing to do with you and which you don't contribute anything to then power to you.

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:31 PM
source?

i bet he doesn't admit the dive though

Couple paragraphs down what he was saying bout Wilshere: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9098569.stm

He'll probably say "I didn't see it" or some shit like that :laugh:

Switch
16th October '10, 05:32 PM
Yeah been wasting my time sitting here putting my point across :laugh: Tryna make me feel bad for not supporting my local team. I'll support who i want.yeah i have had this debate on here twice already and after my explanations i have yet to be called a glory supporter, if you can't afford it, then you can afford it, its not through lack of trying and supporting a your local team doesn't make you a better support, especially if its forced emotion. Arsenal chose me, I didn't chose Arsenal, is what I tell them.

Josh
16th October '10, 05:33 PM
Of course they did mate ;) Nothing to do with them being a very successful club.

Switch
16th October '10, 05:36 PM
Of course they did mate ;) Nothing to do with them being a very successful club.no it wasn't and if i was glory then why have i not moved on since we haven't had any glory in the past few seasons?

Josh
16th October '10, 05:38 PM
no it wasn't and if i was glory then why have i not moved on since we haven't had any glory in the past few seasons?

In which case see my next definition; Armchair Fan.

You're still a successful club, you finish in the top 4 every season.

Pirate
16th October '10, 05:39 PM
i want to see arsehole get relegated, see if you support them then

Switch
16th October '10, 05:43 PM
In which case see my next definition; Armchair Fan.

You're still a successful club, you finish in the top 4 every season.why because i can't afford to go to the games, next one please.

i want to see arsehole get relegated, see if you support them theni wouldn't support anyone else even if they went out of existence, you guys questioning my affiliation towards arsenal is like questioning my love for my family, like questioning blackness or questioning my existence.

Matt91
16th October '10, 05:44 PM
Well we wernt just known for midtable obscurity cos we have a good collection of trophies and a strong history but since the mid 90s to 2003 we wernt very good to say the least, man like Ian Walker, Tarrico etc

So yeah no-one could tell me I'm a glory hunter used to go every home game I could between 04 and 06 seen us get beat by Utd 5-3, cried a tear of joy when we scored against arsenal in my first NLD and watched us concede stupid goals but still manage to get something from the game. Can't smile with you, can't smile without you.

Josh
16th October '10, 05:44 PM
Do you actually have a decent explanation aside from the pseudo-spiritual bullshit which is 'they chose me'?

Switch
16th October '10, 05:47 PM
Do you actually have a decent explanation aside from the pseudo-spiritual bullshit which is 'they chose me'?:laugh: No more real questions then since i gave you answers and it you want more details go check the affiliation towards your club thread. get off your high horse kid, who made up these rules anyway? and who gave them the right?

Ari Gold
16th October '10, 05:47 PM
Do you actually have a decent explanation aside from the pseudo-spiritual bullshit which is 'they chose me'?

why you so mad bro?

Pirate
16th October '10, 05:48 PM
why because i can't afford to go to the games, next one please.

i wouldn't support anyone else even if they went out of existence, you guys questioning my affiliation towards arsenal is like questioning my love for my family, like questioning blackness or questioning my existence.

cmon, i cant afford to watch many newcastle home games anymore, but i still go to as many north west away games as poss
how can you love a team when youre not a part of that community?

Josh
16th October '10, 05:50 PM
why you so mad bro?

not mad lol

Switch these are my personal rules of how I judge people, if you disagree then I'm sure you'll live haha.

And to be honest you didn't really answer my questions if we're being pedantic.

Switch
16th October '10, 05:52 PM
cmon, i cant afford to watch many newcastle home games anymore, but i still go to as many north west away games as poss
how can you love a team when youre not a part of that community?its not for the lack of trying, you really think i want to be here, instead of being at the grove, screaming and shouting, laughing and crying, when everything in my life has finally settled down, i'll be there and bringing my brother and other arsenal friends with me. fuck the glory, i'm arsenal through and through and no one can tell me others wise, if any of you knew me you wouldn't even think to question me about this.

Josh
16th October '10, 05:54 PM
its not for the lack of trying, you really think i want to be here, instead of being at the grove, screaming and shouting, laughing and crying, when everything in my life has finally settled down, i'll be there and bringing my brother and other arsenal friends with me. fuck the glory, i'm arsenal through and through and no one can tell me others wise, if any of you knew me you wouldn't even think to question me about this.

To be fair you don't seem like a bad fan, I just like arguing about this shit lol. You can't beat going to games tho make sure u make the effort.

Switch
16th October '10, 05:55 PM
not mad lol

Switch these are my personal rules of how I judge people, if you disagree then I'm sure you'll live haha.

And to be honest you didn't really answer my questions if we're being pedantic.no what yeah i can understand the rules but they do not apply to everyone, yes there a load of glory supports but I'm not one of them, trust me when i say this, i don't chat shit on these forums (not unless its for the lulz) and i'm not starting now, safe anyway

Brisboy84
16th October '10, 05:55 PM
not mad lol

And to be honest you didn't really answer my questions if we're being pedantic.

When you posted you used to be an Arsenal fan (Now supporting Chesterfield), that was it for me. Who are you to be judging who is a true fan of a club and who isn't.

Josh
16th October '10, 05:58 PM
When you posted you used to be an Arsenal fan (Now supporting Chesterfield), that was it for me. Who are you to be judging who is a true fan of a club and who isn't.

What do you mean 'that was it'? I have a season ticket, have done for the past 4 seasons and I go to Away games as well as putting more money in the club's coffers, what more do you want?

Switch
16th October '10, 05:59 PM
To be fair you don't seem like a bad fan, I just like arguing about this shit lol. You can't beat going to games tho make sure u make the effort.you damn sure i will, could of been at the very 1st champs league game but my friend failed me, i didn't speak to him for weeks, theres a few things that need to get out the way then its on, i'll be there with friends and or brother trying to make noise, it hurt so much not being able to reach highbury biggest regret ever.

Pirate
16th October '10, 06:28 PM
But you're from Nottingham bro, Nottingham has two teams, but still you want to support a team from miles away?

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 07:21 PM
We average attendances of 6.5k in League 2 >>>
7'100, :wiley:

Josh
16th October '10, 07:22 PM
7'100, :wiley:

Serious? That's really impressive tbh.

NaiJaBoY
16th October '10, 07:36 PM
But you're from Nottingham bro, Nottingham has two teams, but still you want to support a team from miles away?
lol Nottingham has 1 team and thats forest

Been in Nottz for a while and I havent met 1 single county fan

Unknown Poster
16th October '10, 07:45 PM
Serious? That's really impressive tbh.

:-D

Yeah

Bish
16th October '10, 07:46 PM
fuck where u r from but if u have the passion for the team then i know u will be fine as a fan

Josh
16th October '10, 07:54 PM

Been in Nottz for a while and I havent met 1 single county fan

Strange cos I went to watch Town play County away last season and there was over 6k of them there lol

Switch
17th October '10, 12:09 AM

Been in Nottz for a while and I havent met 1 single county fan:laugh: hard to find but they are very much about

Hij
17th October '10, 12:42 AM
fuck where u r from but if u have the passion for the team then i know u will be fine as a fan

Totally agree. Naija is questionable tho

NaiJaBoY
17th October '10, 01:19 AM
Totally agree. Naija is questionable tho
What?

Switch
17th October '10, 09:55 AM
Totally agree. Naija is questionable thohttp://arsenal-mania.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif what make you say that?