PDA

View Full Version : [Sunday] Arsenal vs Chelsea

Naruto
2nd October '10, 03:30 PM
Chelsea
Injured: Benayoun (calf), Bosingwa (knee), Kalou (thigh), Lampard (groin)

Arsenal
Doubtful: Diaby (ankle)
Injured: Almunia (elbow), Bendtner (groin), Fabregas (hamstring), Frimpong (knee), Gibbs (calf), Ramsey (broken leg), Van Persie & Walcott (both ankle), Vermaelen (Achilles)

says it all really lol

M.O.G.
2nd October '10, 04:08 PM
Lol those "get your excuses in early" threads there

Arsenal Uninjured
Arshavin, Rosicky, Chamakh, Wilshere, Song, Koscielny, Sagna, Clichy, Squillaci

They have enough to make it competitive

MichaelTBH
2nd October '10, 04:48 PM
inb4drogbascores3andwereallpissedoffatfabianski

Switch
2nd October '10, 05:20 PM
inb4drogbascores3andwereallpissedoffatfabianski:la ugh: this guy knows, i prepared man, even though i have a feeling we'll do well.

Parring PumPum
2nd October '10, 05:28 PM

Arsenal Uninjured

Lol @ including Clichy, Koscielny, Squilacci in this.
And then inlcuding Rosicky, and not Nasri.

Xtra P
2nd October '10, 05:28 PM
Drogba's face right now

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01536/didier_drogba2_1536675c.jpg

The Don
2nd October '10, 06:29 PM
inb4

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uXerC2C7Fa4/S_8XPc0QBKI/AAAAAAAAABo/BFeVZyLES6Q/s1600/flappianski.jpg

quite confident still, but the certainty that we'll win has made me less so

Eric Cantona
2nd October '10, 06:30 PM
Drogba >>>>>

What does Wenger do to them lads in training? always injured

akash123
2nd October '10, 06:33 PM
Still I have a feeling jack willshere could duppy the midfield An arsenal will take the three points

The Don
2nd October '10, 06:35 PM
we've missed lampard, essien/ramires/mikel are all hard working players who, albeit good with the ball, lack creativity

daspecimen
2nd October '10, 06:41 PM
the game will be won and lost in midfield. chelsea are physically strong there and the fact they lost that physical battle with city cost them the game.

up against 3 from denilson, nasri, wilshere and song i can't see them losing that battle so it will be an uphill struggle but i hope little jack can weave some magic.

i think he shone in the more advanced role in europe so it will be interesting to see if he maintains that role, or moves deeper to sit with Song, who i hope to fuck can stay disciplined even if only for this one game

Switch
2nd October '10, 06:47 PM
Still I have a feeling jack willshere could duppy the midfield An arsenal will take the three pointsyeah i hope he does, but song will have to sit back, instead of trying to bomb forward and just end up getting in everyones way

Xtra P
2nd October '10, 06:49 PM
It says a lot when we have to rely on inexperienced 18 year old to control our midfield, Jack is fucked but he should not have this kind of responsibility on him so early, he's still learning his trade. Essien & dem man will out muscle him

The best we can hope for is a draw.

Mr. Jefferies
2nd October '10, 07:13 PM

Arsenal Uninjured

Michael.
2nd October '10, 08:17 PM
I can't see us doing anything tomorrow.

Essien & Drogba are gonna duppy tomorrow.

No matter what happens though, we'll still dominate possession & come away with fuck all.

Hold tight me doubting my team again like I did against Spurs. Look how that result ended up as well.

:laugh:

kilik
2nd October '10, 08:30 PM
get to watch it live and paid to watch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Michael.
2nd October '10, 08:37 PM
get to watch it live and paid to watch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where?

Sky Sports HD is me. :-D

Mr. Jefferies
2nd October '10, 08:58 PM
He obviously works at the ground.

chris89
2nd October '10, 09:53 PM
We're gonna end Arsenal's title hopes tomorrow.

lol @ thinking Wilshere is capable of controlling a game yet.

Matt91
2nd October '10, 10:19 PM
Kebab wern't you saying in the arsenal thread that you think you're gonna brush chelsea over 3-0?

also lol at including Frimpong & Ramsey in the injury list, I don't remember seeing this list in any of your other game threads:confused:

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 08:33 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4149/5044626967_01f912860a_z.jpg

Tony Starks
3rd October '10, 09:15 AM
Regardless of whether you think we're making excuses. We're missing our first choice keeper, defender, midfielder(captain), winger and striker (almunia, vermaelen, fabregas, walcott, van persie)

Basically the equivalent of chelsea without cech, terry, lampard, malouda, drogba

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 09:29 AM
Regardless of whether you think we're making excuses. We're missing our first choice keeper, defender, midfielder(captain), winger and striker (almunia, vermaelen, fabregas, walcott, van persie)

Basically the equivalent of chelsea without cech, terry, lampard, malouda, drogba

this, and despite that i still think we can make it competitive and snatch victory

Switch
3rd October '10, 10:02 AM
this, and despite that i still think we can make it competitive and snatch victoryexactly, very few teams have mass injuries to essential players like we have and still can remain where we are.

chris89
3rd October '10, 10:25 AM
You lot need some new physio's, come like football manager physio's with physiotherapy stat 6.

Pristine Condition
3rd October '10, 10:29 AM
Chelsea win 5-0

The Stig
3rd October '10, 11:23 AM
Will either be 2-0 to Chelsea or 3-0

M.O.G.
3rd October '10, 11:35 AM
Lol @ including Clichy, Koscielny, Squilacci in this.
And then inlcuding Rosicky, and not Nasri.

w8 wut? are they not uninjured arsenal players???
:-D
Dont gas fam, the fact is your team are title contenders, your squad should be good enough to compensate for injuries, fair enough you have a lot of injuries, but dont gas..even if Vermaelen were fit one of Squillaci or Koscielny would have played alongside him.
And ive stated this bare times, Nasri is shit.

Wilshere's good, he will be a great player but this early against Essien who imo is the best player in the world in his position he will get ruined.

Green City
3rd October '10, 12:15 PM
Gonna be a very tough game but I have faith in Arsenal and can see us nicking this 2-1.

Eric Cantona
3rd October '10, 12:16 PM
Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 12:48 PM
w8 wut? are they not uninjured arsenal players???
:-D
Dont gas fam, the fact is your team are title contenders, your squad should be good enough to compensate for injuries, fair enough you have a lot of injuries, but dont gas..even if Vermaelen were fit one of Squillaci or Koscielny would have played alongside him.
And ive stated this bare times, Nasri is shit.

Wilshere's good, he will be a great player but this early against Essien who imo is the best player in the world in his position he will get ruined.

Nah i' not saying they're injured or anything, but they can't change games. The centre backs are both shit imo, Koscielny needs time, but at the moment he's not a guy who can hold his own. Clichy, everyone knows he's shit.

And how can you say Nasri is shit? He's been pulling out his best performances whilst Fabregas is injured, purely because Fabregas takes his position when he's not injured. Anyone who says Nasri is shit is gassed 'cos they think of him as a wide midfielder, when he's actually a central attacking midfielder.
Even so, not gonna hope on us getting a win, hoping for a draw if anything.

M.O.G.
3rd October '10, 12:53 PM
Nah i' not saying they're injured or anything, but they can't change games. The centre backs are both shit imo, Koscielny needs time, but at the moment he's not a guy who can hold his own. Clichy, everyone knows he's shit.

And how can you say Nasri is shit? He's been pulling out his best performances whilst Fabregas is injured, purely because Fabregas takes his position when he's not injured. Anyone who says Nasri is shit is gassed 'cos they think of him as a wide midfielder, when he's actually a central attacking midfielder.
Even so, not gonna hope on us getting a win, hoping for a draw if anything.

I just dont like Nasri, never did from when he was at Marseille.
I know some of the players I mentioned are not game changers but they can still do their job.

Eric Cantona
3rd October '10, 01:01 PM
You don't like him so he's shit? lol

M.O.G.
3rd October '10, 01:09 PM
You don't like him so he's shit? lol

I dont like him as a footballer, I dont know him personally to dislike him.
Stop nitpicking

Josh
3rd October '10, 01:12 PM
I never really rated Nasri but he's turning it on this season and showing his quality. At times its like he's the only one bothered for Arsenal.

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 01:17 PM
Looking at the teams, I think we actually have a chance of pulling out a win, as long as Fabianski plays well (More chance of winning the lottery, but still), I can see us taking three points from this. Would be nice to see Arshavin playing to his full potential too, rather than just laying back and only playing when he gets the ball.

Xtra P
3rd October '10, 01:59 PM
Nasri is skeng

quality
3rd October '10, 02:13 PM
Nasri looked like a beast second half of last season tbh. With the exception of Fabregas, he's probably the only other Arsenal player I like.

Genetically Genuine
3rd October '10, 02:16 PM
I have no expectation of a victory today from us, best I can hope and see us getting is a draw but I'm getting ready to hit the hot yak from early to drown my sorrows with flapianski in goal *head in hands*

Young Sen
3rd October '10, 03:15 PM
Our defence need's to be live today.

I think it will be a draw.

Pirate
3rd October '10, 03:20 PM
Chelsea
Injured: Benayoun (calf), Bosingwa (knee), Kalou (thigh), Lampard (groin)

Arsenal
Doubtful: Diaby (ankle)
Injured: Almunia (elbow), Bendtner (groin), Fabregas (hamstring), Frimpong (knee), Gibbs (calf), Ramsey (broken leg), Van Persie & Walcott (both ankle), Vermaelen (Achilles)

says it all really lol

shit players or nobodies
been out since last season, should've got a replacement if he's so badly missed

Arsenal Uninjured

exactly, very few teams have mass injuries to essential players like we have and still can remain where we are.

oh, the myths of wenger... always swallowed by the fools. all teams have injuries, and in the bobby robson top 4 days, newcastle consistently had 10+ players injured. chelsea in ACN january's lose their best players (essien, drogba, etc) and inevitably have injuries in addition to that. arsenal are not unique as the only team to have injuries

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 03:27 PM
Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Koscielny, Squillaci, Clichy, Diaby, Nasri, Wilshere, Song, Arshavin, Chamakh

Subs: Szczesny, Rosicky, Vela, Denilson, Djourou, Eboue, Emmanuel-Thomas

Chelsea : Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Ramires, Malouda, Anelka, Drogba

Subs: Turnbull, Zhirkov, Ferreira, Sturridge, Van Aanholt, Kakuta, McEachran

Switch
3rd October '10, 03:38 PM
oh, the myths of wenger... always swallowed by the fools. all teams have injuries, and in the bobby robson top 4 days, newcastle consistently had 10+ players injured. chelsea in ACN january's lose their best players (essien, drogba, etc) and inevitably have injuries in addition to that. arsenal are not unique as the only team to have injuriesnot a myth its there in your face, the amount of injuries we get to key players at the same time and comparing players going to the african cup of nations is daft, since we had that as well and i would love to see teams go without some (not just 2,3 or 4) of their best players for a good stretch of the season.

these are not the views of wenger, they are mine through what i have seen over the years of watching football, don't lump every arsenal fan into the category of the myopic arsene wenger followers.

Pirate
3rd October '10, 03:56 PM
not a myth its there in your face, the amount of injuries we get to key players at the same time and comparing players going to the african cup of nations is daft, since we had that as well and i would love to see teams go without some (not just 2,3 or 4) of their best players for a good stretch of the season.

these are not the views of wenger, they are mine through what i have seen over the years of watching football, don't lump every arsenal fan into the category of the myopic arsene wenger followers.

as a newcastle fan, im sympathetic about the whole thing, but it grates when you start playing victims
change your training ground, worked for us lol

Xtra P
3rd October '10, 03:57 PM
not a myth its there in your face, the amount of injuries we get to key players at the same time and comparing players going to the african cup of nations is daft, since we had that as well and i would love to see teams go without some (not just 2,3 or 4) of their best players for a good stretch of the season.

idiot

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:04 PM
as a newcastle fan, im sympathetic about the whole thing, but it grates when you start playing victims
change your training ground, worked for us loltbh i'm not trying to play a victim just stating whats going on.

anyway games on, i hope the player show a lot of pride and passion, towards the shirt, themselves, the manager and the fans.

good header there

how did he miss, fuck sake, kos should have scored

GrimmyGrimGrim
3rd October '10, 04:13 PM
lol @ arsenal complaining about injuries season after season and not expanding their squad

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:20 PM
good free flowing game so far

L.E.V
3rd October '10, 04:20 PM
can i watch online?

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:27 PM
can i watch online?i think bigdon posted a link in the matchday thread

edit it was parring pumpum (felt weird typing that). you'll be better off install sopcast.

here it is

http://atdhe.net/25300/watch-chelsea-vs-arsenal

L.E.V
3rd October '10, 04:28 PM
i think bigdon posted a link in the matchday thread

edit it was parring pumpum (felt weird typing that). you'll be better off install sopcast.

here it is

safe 4 dat

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:34 PM
safe 4 datno problem

Nasri doing very well

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 04:40 PM
I hope everyone who says Nasri is shit, is watching this game.

Remeires needs http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:omCdss6Cj3x_LM:http://www.bodybuilding4you.co.uk/images/mutantmasss.jpg&t=1

Fucking lucky goal...

kiev123
3rd October '10, 04:40 PM
1-0
Drogba

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:42 PM
fucking hell

Seven
3rd October '10, 04:44 PM
motd ting kmt sopcast aint working

o wait its on 402 lol

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 04:44 PM
motd ting kmt sopcast aint working

Download the Firefox Application, takes 5 seconds.

Stefan Jovetic
3rd October '10, 04:45 PM
fuck sake man

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:47 PM
diaby down injured

Grimes
3rd October '10, 04:49 PM
poor keeping

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 04:50 PM
Looks like we've lost this game, if we'd had the first goal things would have been different. Think it'll end 3-0

The Stig
3rd October '10, 04:54 PM
Lol, why do people think A.Cole is the best left back in the world? I'm a Chelsea supporter and he's actually fucking shit. All he ever does when he gets the ball is pass back and Terry is always covering the left for him. He's a fucking joke. Fair enough, he set up the goal but still...

I reckon this might end 3-0, come on you bluesssssssssssss

Xtra P
3rd October '10, 04:56 PM
Lol, why do people think A.Cole is the best left back in the world? I'm a Chelsea supporter and he's actually fucking shit. All he ever does when he gets the ball is pass back and Terry is always covering the left for him. He's a fucking joke. Fair enough, he set up the goal but still...

I reckon this might end 3-0, come on you bluesssssssssssss

I the guy is clearly skeng

Switch
3rd October '10, 04:58 PM

I the guy is clearly skengyeah ashley cole is actually verysick *punches self in the chest*

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:03 PM
i wondered in the lead up to the goal, why they didn't give a free kick for the drag back on song i think it was, and then they did give one for a lesser tackle on drogba? what's done is done, but i was confused

well worked goal by chelsea though

The Stig
3rd October '10, 05:04 PM
He's the reason we lost last week

Pirate
3rd October '10, 05:17 PM
Ashley Cole going forward>>>>
Thing is, there aren't many outstandingly sick left backs around...

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:18 PM
come on keep up the bloody pressure

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:21 PM
Chamakh's still to nervous to be a world class striker

Fuck off Anelka!

kiev123
3rd October '10, 05:21 PM
Should be 2-0

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:22 PM
Massive let off for us there

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:22 PM
great ball by nas, unfortunately no one was there

lol anelka still loves us lol

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:23 PM
I'd like to see JET get a chance here but i'd expect Rosicky to be the one who gets the nod. Vela isn't yet build for a game like this

Tony Starks
Just typical. Great play up top and in a flash we nearly jeopardised it from poor defending from sub-standard buys

Switch
we need an extra goal threat

The Stig
3rd October '10, 05:25 PM
Looool is Cole on mushrooms or summin'

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:31 PM
doesn't matter how close it is, it's off.

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:31 PM
Thought Diaby played well today
Time to duppy this with Nasri playing in the centre

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:33 PM
come on tomas, score a screamer, he has scored one in a very long time

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:34 PM
Why? Song is some delerious guy this season I swear.

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:36 PM
Why? Song is some delerious guy this season I swear.yeah i know, was good last season now he thinks he's cesc, he needs to just be the DM of last season

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:37 PM
Fabianski is actually having a half-decent game imo.

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:37 PM
just seen JET warming up hopeful he gets a chance, we need another big lad up top

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:39 PM
just seen JET warming up hopeful he gets a chance, we need another big lad up top

this.

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:39 PM
squillaci (sp?) is captain?

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:41 PM
Where the fuck would Chelsea be without their defence, it's like The Great Wall of China

Oh my days where the fuck is our goal??

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:41 PM
chamakh should have put that away

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:42 PM
Like for Like?
Skengman for Skengman?

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:43 PM
JET Is coming on

chamakh should have scored

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:43 PM
JET..... gwan and take a bow son

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:45 PM
arshavin tracking back LOL

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:46 PM
Hoyl shit.

daspecimen
what a rocket lol

good night arsene

kiev123
2-0
Alex

The Stig
3rd October '10, 05:47 PM
Fucking sick goal!! Alex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Parring PumPum
That is the best free kick in the past 5 years

Switch
shit, drogba freekick

Ro-Man Roader
What a fucking banger

Alex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:48 PM
game over

lol did you see how fast that fucker moved

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:49 PM
Even if we have lost, we've been sick today. Fabianski has had a good game too.

I still believe these two make shift centre backs need to learn a thing or two about defending still.

Stefan Jovetic
same old fucking story

Parring PumPum
game over

lol did you see how fast that fucker moved

I was lol'ing when the commentator said his previous free-kick almost snapped the bar in half, but now I think i'll take my judgement back. That was a fucking banger.

Rambo
3rd October '10, 05:50 PM
woi

Tony Starks
3rd October '10, 05:51 PM
Hold tight song for moving out the way. Dickhead

Tony Starks
3rd October '10, 05:53 PM
I honestly think we need new defensive coaches or something. We cannot defend as a unit. Whoever is supposed to teach them that isn't on their job

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:53 PM
i liked our attitude today more of this for the rest of the season please

Hold tight song for moving out the way. Dickheadi hear what your saying but that hit just might of killed somebody.

fabianski has been decent today

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 05:54 PM
After this game i'm just gonna e-mail Wenger and ask him personally to throw Koscielny, Squillaci and Song in the bin and recycle some other guys.

Those three are a problem to our team.

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:55 PM
I honestly think we need new defensive coaches or something. We cannot defend as a unit. Whoever is supposed to teach them that isn't on their job definitely, bring back martin keown as a defensive coach like we did for our 2006 champions league run

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 05:57 PM
Man City really isn't the best place to go next, coming off two losses against a team who don't ship goals....... great.

Burden Durden
3rd October '10, 05:58 PM
Anelka should have finished the game off much earlier.

That freekick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Switch
3rd October '10, 05:58 PM
so erm... anyone for golf lol

Papinades_
3rd October '10, 05:59 PM
Chelsea is going to walk to the title this season. We are simply not good enough. Same problems we've been having for years still plague the team. How many fucking chances does this team need to score a goal?

Jammie Dodger
3rd October '10, 05:59 PM
koscielny's header in the first minuite was just a joke. man came like he was scared of the ball.

dont even mind drogba coz he always does this, but this is the second time we've let alex fuck us up. the guy threw us out the champs league in 07 with psv and just belted that freekick today. chamackh is swag as well. anyone that faults fabianski is an idiot

Switch
3rd October '10, 06:00 PM
Man City really isn't the best place to go next, coming off two losses against a team who don't ship goals....... great.yeah, but if we play with the effort that we showed today and hopefully cesc and the verminator back we should be fine

The Stig
3rd October '10, 06:00 PM
Was a good game

Alex's freekick was next ting, he's a tank

Switch
3rd October '10, 06:03 PM
when most of the top teams play each other it can be very boring not unless arsenal are involved, then the excitement is their to be seen even if we do lose, for a neutral it must be nice.

Parring PumPum
koscielny's header in the first minuite was just a joke. man came like he was scared of the ball.

dont even mind drogba coz he always does this, but this is the second time we've let alex fuck us up. the guy threw us out the champs league in 07 with psv and just belted that freekick today. chamackh is swag as well. anyone that faults fabianski is an idiot

They never scored in the first minute, I don't see how that was such a problem.

And LOL @ saying Chamakh is shit, you're gassed. He can barely speak English at the moment, he's scored 4 (maybe 5?) already, come January he won't be scared of using his feet to score a goal either. He's a technical guy too, some of his passes are intelligent, it's a shame nobody else reads them though. He's good in the air, holds the ball up. What more could you want off a free transfer?

NaiJaBoY
I honestly think we need new defensive coaches or something. We cannot defend as a unit. Whoever is supposed to teach them that isn't on their job
The problem is lack of focus

We get so much possession but we dnt have the ball we forget how to defend

No focus

daspecimen
3rd October '10, 06:06 PM
yeah, but if we play with the effort that we showed today and hopefully cesc and the verminator back we should be fine

yeah but we are bound to lose two on international duty..... no doubt nasri and wilshere

Jammie Dodger
3rd October '10, 06:06 PM
They never scored in the first minute, I don't see how that was such a problem.

And LOL @ saying Chamakh is shit, you're gassed. He can barely speak English at the moment, he's scored 4 (maybe 5?) already, come January he won't be scared of using his feet to score a goal either. He's a technical guy too, some of his passes are intelligent, it's a shame nobody else reads them though. He's good in the air, holds the ball up. What more could you want off a free transfer?

it would have most likely changed the game if he had got that header on point tbh. i think, vela >>>>> chamakh. the guy was just unaware today.

Switch
3rd October '10, 06:07 PM

dont even mind drogba coz he always does this, but this is the second time we've let alex fuck us up. the guy threw us out the champs league in 07 with psv and just belted that freekick today. chamackh is swag as well. anyone that faults fabianski is an idiotnar chamakh is live still, he just needs players to be around him quicker, remember it was him vs terry and alex, even drogba would struggle.

Parring PumPum
3rd October '10, 06:09 PM
it would have most likely changed the game if he had got that header on point tbh. i think, vela >>>>> chamakh. the guy was just unaware today.

So you're implying that if Vela had played the game instead of Chamakh, we would have had more chances (or even a goal)? I can see why you're saying Chamakh is shit, but the guy is just what we need, an aerial threat. He's not a world-class striker as of yet, but he's got potential there. He's a better version of Bendtner tbh.

Switch
3rd October '10, 06:10 PM
yeah but we are bound to lose two on international duty..... no doubt nasri and wilsherefucking forgot about the internationals, they've been our enemy for a while now

nortside
3rd October '10, 06:14 PM
we played well considering how many first choice players was out aswell

as usual lack of killer instinct in front of goal let us down

DTR
3rd October '10, 06:17 PM
rLiqqn_LS7w

That goal was fucking madness!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grimes
3rd October '10, 06:17 PM
its deep how chelsea over took arsenal to become the alpha negro team

Tony Starks
3rd October '10, 06:18 PM
i think, vela >>>>> chamakh
Smh

Burden Durden
3rd October '10, 06:25 PM
its deep how chelsea over took arsenal to become the alpha negro team

Haha, was talking about this with my boy earlier.

BIGLEE
3rd October '10, 06:31 PM
rLiqqn_LS7w

That goal was fucking madness!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sickkkkkka

Genetically Genuine
3rd October '10, 06:36 PM
As per usual I knew this would be story from beforehand, us having all the possession and then shitting our pants when we get near their penalty box and proceed to just stroke it about constantly and then letting Chelsea catch us on the break.

Different season, same story.

Pezman
3rd October '10, 06:39 PM
I knew we would loose

Xtra P
3rd October '10, 06:52 PM
Drobga could lay down in our penalty area, go to sleep & during the 90 mins the ball would bounce of him & fly into the goal

Pristine Condition
3rd October '10, 06:53 PM
Arsenal played better than I thought they would tbf.

Their CB's aren't defenders, they don't look comfortable at all. Nevertheless, neither did Vidic and Evra at one point so I wouldn't worry too much.

Chelsea have the firepower. That was the only difference I could see from the game.

Brisboy84
3rd October '10, 07:10 PM
So you're implying that if Vela had played the game instead of Chamakh, we would have had more chances (or even a goal)? I can see why you're saying Chamakh is shit, but the guy is just what we need, an aerial threat. He's not a world-class striker as of yet, but he's got potential there. He's a better version of Bendtner tbh.

Nail on head. He has the targetman play Bendtner can only dream of at the mo.

Same ol shit smh. Well done Chelsea. Alex's goal was a madness :stunned: Dominated possession, more chances, but not clinical enough. Just like in this fixture last season. I'm sick some people saying "well at least Arsenal play good football". Fuck that. I want good football that wins the big key games (like todays one) and wins trophies. Not good enough. Felt we'd lose today.

Switch
3rd October '10, 07:13 PM
Drobga could lay down in our penalty area, go to sleep & during the 90 mins the ball would bounce of him & fly into the goal:laugh: this is probably true

The Messiah
3rd October '10, 08:28 PM
As per usual I knew this would be story from beforehand, us having all the possession and then shitting our pants when we get near their penalty box and proceed to just stroke it about constantly and then letting Chelsea catch us on the break.

Different season, same story.

Any honest Arsenal fan knew this is what would happen. Not surprised by the result or the manner of it.

That said, our injury list current reads:
K Gibbs (Calf/Shin Injury)
M Almunia (Arm/Elbow Injury)
C Fabregas (Hamstring Injury)
T Vermaelen (Achilles Tendinopathy)
T Walcott (Ankle/Foot Injury)
R Van Persie (Ankle/Foot Injury)
E Frimpong (ACL Knee Injury)
N Bendtner (Groin/Pelvis Injury)
A Ramsey (Factured Tibia and Fibula)

Wenger's valid get out card is that no-one can say the game wouldn't have been different if Fabregas, Vermaelen, Walcott and Van Persie were available. I still think we would have lost anyway, but that's me...

Xtra P
3rd October '10, 08:38 PM
We squandered too many chances but so did Chelsea, was a good game, Flappyanski had one moment of madness but all in all had a decent game, Jack played well, gonna be England's best midfielder by the time he's 21 mark my words. Asharvin shouldn't start over Rosicky, the guy just doesn't give a fuck & is extremely careless in possession, Nasri is a don & even though Chamakh missed some guilt edge chances, I'm happy with his general play & I believe he will improve, he's scored a good amount of goals for a striker who has just arrived at the club.

The Messiah
3rd October '10, 08:48 PM
We squandered too many chances but so did Chelsea, was a good game, Flappyanski had one moment of madness but all in all had a decent game, Jack played well, gonna be England's best midfielder by the time he's 21 mark my words. Asharvin shouldn't start over Rosicky, the guy just doesn't give a fuck & is extremely careless in possession, Nasri is a don & even though Chamakh missed some guilt edge chances, I'm happy with his general play & I believe he will improve, he's scored a good amount of goals for a striker who has just arrived at the club.

New Arsenal strikers are notorious for a crap first season. He's done well.

Arshavin has been lazy since end of last season tbh. Rosicky is a bit too crap in front of goal for my liking and Nasri is giving the performances we all hoped he would when we though Cesc is going.

Yet again though Chelsea have shown that we still need to beefing up the team with a few more taller and bulkier players.

GrimmyGrimGrim
3rd October '10, 10:37 PM
my evaluation

Cpw49caj9lQ

Equilibrium
4th October '10, 03:04 AM
looool at kebab

the way i thought alexs goal took a deflection but it didnt and the absolute shock and hype combined. damn

Hij
4th October '10, 12:20 PM
its deep how chelsea over took arsenal to become the alpha negro team:laugh:

Crawla III.
5th October '10, 02:53 AM
as usual lack of killer instinct in front of goal let us down.

chris89
5th October '10, 11:12 AM
I really wanna see Alex's free kick to goal ratio, if it goes past the wall it nearly always goes in.

His one against Liverpool in the Champions League a couple years back>>>>>>>>