PDA

View Full Version : HAYE and HARRISON heated press conference

D.MAN
8th September '10, 04:03 PM
9d-Th1cy1dA

Crawla III.
8th September '10, 04:07 PM
Haye went in on Audley on Talksport. Ended him.

D.MAN
8th September '10, 04:07 PM
harrison

''when i knock you out im gonna stand over you and ask you am i still delusional''

''like thief in da night''

vhbvjvjhbkbbhkj

jbkhv b;jbljnb,mbjlbljbl

>>>

Michael.
8th September '10, 04:08 PM
Fraudley Harrison. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Entity
8th September '10, 04:11 PM
I remember when Audley flopped against Danny Williams, hell probly do that again

Michael.
8th September '10, 04:17 PM
I remember when Audley flopped against Danny Williams, hell probly do that again
I swear he said he'd retire if he lost that one?

Switch
8th September '10, 04:32 PM
it sounded like two bitter old friends arguing, was waiting for one of them to shout "ya mum, ya mum", haye will probably win this but I bet it'll be boring

Mayfair Smooth
8th September '10, 05:00 PM
nice repost brah

D.MAN
8th September '10, 05:13 PM
suk ur mudda wit a straw

Mayfair Smooth
8th September '10, 05:39 PM
nah im good

Nigel
8th September '10, 06:13 PM
Can't hear a thing when Harrison talks, sounds too deep.

Haye>>>>>>>>>>>>>
________
Cerebral Palsy Forums (http://www.health-forums.org/cerebral-palsy/)

Grizzly
8th September '10, 06:20 PM
Haye may have overstepped the mark, nonetheless, with his remark that his fight with Audley Harrison, announced on Tuesday, would be “as one-sided as a gang-rape”.

lmao

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/garethadavies/100012269/david-haye-angers-rape-victims-with-slur-on-audley-harrison/

Switch
8th September '10, 06:41 PM
lmao

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/garethadavies/100012269/david-haye-angers-rape-victims-with-slur-on-audley-harrison/:laugh::laugh: David haye>>>>>>>>>
if he was a member I whr

R-Style
8th September '10, 07:03 PM
Harrison is too old for this shit now, Haye should have this one

TopNotch
8th September '10, 07:45 PM
If I was Haye I wouldn't have even bothered fighting Audley, he doesn't even deserve the opportunity to be in the same ring as Haye. Haye can and will knock him out.

Naruto
8th September '10, 07:49 PM
what do they say 1 minute in? something about abh or some shit lol

critic of musical arts
8th September '10, 08:17 PM
Haye for the win, why the fuck is he fighting a wash guy like harrison smh. QC come through.

D.MAN
8th September '10, 08:22 PM
will be joke if harrison cathes him with the left hook and its all all over ,wont happen though

RimWrongPhil
8th September '10, 08:28 PM
Saw them on Daybreak this morning (yeah daybreak!).
Haye was joke. Harrison is past his time.

MyLord
8th September '10, 08:53 PM
Adam smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quality Control
8th September '10, 08:57 PM
why the fuck is he fighting a wash guy like harrison smh. QC come through.

cos he's scared of the klitschkos

Nokia
8th September '10, 09:53 PM
QC are there any decent white English boxers coming through n/h?

saw Stephen Smith beat some Scottish cunt at the weekend which was great

Naruto
8th September '10, 09:56 PM
inb4amirkhan loool

Quality Control
8th September '10, 10:08 PM
QC are there any decent white English boxers coming through n/h?
there's a few decent ones but none that strike me as potential world beaters. frankie gavin, george groves, darren barker, john murray, liam walsh, david price, scott quigg, tony bellew, etc.

competitive domestic/european scene though.

D.MAN
8th September '10, 10:20 PM
_uqZM4ANP0k

harrison ''watch watch''

>>>

7CRBCLKtohk

Stitches
8th September '10, 10:30 PM
Haye is jus doin dis for the quick money cus Harrsion is no way near his level.

skillz
8th September '10, 10:32 PM
Inside man told me that audly harrison is injured and will be injured coming into the fight..and wont be at his best for this fight but he needs the money

D.MAN
8th September '10, 10:36 PM
yMROj-8eI1I

Nokia
8th September '10, 11:29 PM
there's a few decent ones but none that strike me as potential world beaters. frankie gavin, george groves, darren barker, john murray, liam walsh, david price, scott quigg, tony bellew, etc.

competitive domestic/european scene though.

Thankyou.

So theres no one (English White) that will even come close to say Ricky Hatton level/standards/calibre anytime soon you don't think?

(for the record I don't think Hatton was some great boxer lol) he was fairly decent, one dimensional, predictable, came up short against the best of the best (Pacquaio & Mayweather) and his popularity outweighed his talent by far but i'm just saying he was the great white hope at one time

just wonder when the next one will be

Quality Control
8th September '10, 11:33 PM
Thankyou.

So theres no one (English White) that will even come close to say Ricky Hatton level/standards/calibre anytime soon you don't think?

(for the record I don't think Hatton was some great boxer lol) he was fairly decent, one dimensional, predictable, came up short against the best of the best (Pacquaio & Mayweather) and his popularity outweighed his talent by far but i'm just saying he was the great white hope at one time

just wonder when the next one will be

frankie gavin's skillset far exceeds hatton's actually but i have my reservations about how he will keep bigger and stronger fighters off him once he steps up in competition. i do think he'll grab an abc title at some point though.

Jay05
8th September '10, 11:33 PM
Thankyou.

George Groves>>>>

He is climbing the ranks far quicker than Hatton did, is definitely one to watch.

Quality Control
8th September '10, 11:35 PM
George Groves>>>>

He is climbing the ranks far quicker than Hatton did, is definitely one to watch.

this guy will come apart at world level, i'm certain of it. he hasn't the fundamentals. his only chance is if it turns out he has froch like endurance and grit to compensate for his lack of defense.

critic of musical arts
8th September '10, 11:40 PM
cos he's scared of the klitschkos

I don't think he is scared cos if the money was right he would step up. Too much politics and egos in boxing smh. Also bare curruption, especially in the lower ranks of pro boxing (in the uk anyway)

Quality Control
8th September '10, 11:43 PM
I don't think he is scared cos if the money was right he would step up. Too much politics and egos in boxing smh. Also bare curruption, especially in the lower ranks of pro boxing (in the uk anyway)

nah he's lying about the money and stuff. he's demanding well over 50% of the revenue split which he is not worth at all. basically he's pricing himself out. haye knows the klits would beat him so he's grabbing as many easy paydays against the likes of fraudley and ruiz as he can before people realise he's taking the piss and stop buying his ppv's (at which point he'll presumably finally fight a klitschko.) it's as clear a duck as i've ever seen in boxing.

Diss04
8th September '10, 11:55 PM
QC, what do you think of Kevin Mitchell? I know him a little and he's a flash cunt. Saw him lose his last fight but apparently he's got a rep as a decent technician.

D.MAN
8th September '10, 11:57 PM

Quality Control
9th September '10, 12:01 AM
QC, what do you think of Kevin Mitchell? I know him a little and he's a flash cunt. Saw him lose his last fight but apparently he's got a rep as a decent technician.

he's alright. good not great. if he moves back down to super feather he may be able to take ricky burns' title off him. heard he didn't train properly for katsidis though, which suggests he may not ever amount to much unless he adjusts his priorities.

R-Style
9th September '10, 02:55 PM

as far as im aware the klitschkos (sp) want a 50/50 split.

haye wants the money from the bitish side of promotion as well as a cut from the german side (the fight would be held in germany), which is a joke because the klitschkos are HUGE in germany and are actually the bigger draw in the fight

Brisboy84
9th September '10, 06:52 PM
Haye coming with that real talk. Adrian Chiles saying "that's not very nice" on that Daybreak program when Haye said he was gonna destroy Fraudley.. Prick. Hate that guy.

Hold tight Fraudley coming like Big H when he's 40 (n/h)

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/files/2010/09/hayepa_1710047c.jpg

D.MAN
9th September '10, 11:45 PM
vteQnnb5peE

audley a force soon come!

only white boxer i rate is joe calzaghe guys a badman>>>

Block19
10th September '10, 11:17 PM
it sounded like two bitter old friends arguing, was waiting for one of them to shout "ya mum, ya mum", haye will probably win this but I bet it'll be boring

You dont get a boring fight with David Haye bro.

Jackson
11th September '10, 01:37 PM
Anyone see Harrison parting Haye on Soccer AM this morning?

Was jokes.

Quality Control
11th September '10, 02:50 PM
You dont get a boring fight with David Haye bro.
except against valuev and ruiz

quality
11th September '10, 02:52 PM
To be fair, the Maccarinelli fight was over way to quick to be entertaining as well. Can see a similar situation there, Harrison has less heart than Enzo.

Flawless
11th September '10, 10:32 PM
vteQnnb5peE

audley a force soon come!

only white boxer i rate is joe calzaghe guys a badman>>>

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: so many quoatables in this, guy called him the laughing stock of british boxing looool

D.MAN
12th September '10, 12:17 AM
DE703rVLeS4

aint nothing funny bout what he done to danny williams

Biggavell.
12th September '10, 03:59 PM
who else thought that press conference was house negro'ish smh