PDA

View Full Version : England vs Switzerland 7/9/10

Parrr
7th September '10, 05:39 PM
Sky Sports 2 8:00 KO

Possible starting XIs:

England: Hart, G Johnson, Jagielka, Cahill, A Cole, Barry, Gerrard, Milner, Walcott, Rooney, Defoe

Switzerland: Wolfli, Lichsteiner, Grichting, Von Bergen, Ziegler, Fernandes, Degen, Barnetta, Inler, Frei, Derdiyok

some1 come through with streams around kick off time :-D

Im sayin 3-0 England

NSF
7th September '10, 06:02 PM
Yeah rep to anyone with a good quality stream.

Jammy-Jae
7th September '10, 07:33 PM
look on myp2p.eu mate...

Keyser Söze
7th September '10, 07:50 PM
Links: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=85564&part=sports

V.I.PERSTAR
7th September '10, 07:57 PM
ROOOONEY! that's it son.

Robinson
7th September '10, 07:57 PM
rooney goal.

pissed williamhill aint streaming it on their site,watching the portugal one instead.

Switch
7th September '10, 08:04 PM
FFS is walcott injured? (not watching the game)

V.I.PERSTAR
7th September '10, 08:06 PM
FFS is walcott injured? (not watching the game)

Yeah he fucked up his knee.

Parrr
7th September '10, 08:07 PM
goal any good? locked now

Switch
7th September '10, 08:08 PM
Yeah he fucked up his knee.:angry: that's just fucking great, probably won't see him until nov/dec times. did it look bad?

kiev123
7th September '10, 08:09 PM
:angry: that's just fucking great, probably won't see him until nov/dec times. did it look bad?

http://freesurfproxy.org/browse.php?u=Oi8vd2ViMTcudHdpdHBpYy5jb20vaW1nLzE1O DIxODc0OC04MDllMmM3ZGIyNTY5MzMyZDUxNjRmZDU0MGJlMTQ wMi40Yzg2OGJiMC1mdWxsLmpwZw%3D%3D&b=5

Hij
7th September '10, 08:12 PM
Rooney scores away from home again

Switch
7th September '10, 08:17 PM
http://freesurfproxy.org/browse.php?u=Oi8vd2ViMTcudHdpdHBpYy5jb20vaW1nLzE1O DIxODc0OC04MDllMmM3ZGIyNTY5MzMyZDUxNjRmZDU0MGJlMTQ wMi40Yzg2OGJiMC1mdWxsLmpwZw%3D%3D&b=5:angry: i want that player hurt, accident or not, theo finally starts to look good and goes and has this happen to him. (i may be overreacting). i expect him to be out for about the same time as van p and bendtner, pissed.

Rooney scores away from home again:laugh: someone had to say it

Eric Cantona
7th September '10, 08:37 PM
I enjoy watching England when Lampard ain't involved, Capello has to keep him away from the 1st team now

quality
7th September '10, 08:58 PM
Ashley Cole is far too good to play for England.

Also Gerrard should go train with Scholes, learn how to play a cross field pass that actually releases the winger.

Parrr
7th September '10, 09:06 PM
swear down when we play a team with the likes of ozil messi ronaldo etc we will get merked look how glen johnson is never at right back..

quality
7th September '10, 09:09 PM
swear down when we play a team with the likes of ozil messi ronaldo etc we will get merked look how glen johnson is never at right back..

Yeah that midfield wouldn't cut it against a decent team either.

Saying that, Adam Johnson continues to impress me. Can use both feet, can play the simple ball and keep possession, can take defenders on with technique instead of just pace... If he didn't have the most English name of all time I would ask to check his passport.

(That criteria for rating a player is quite low, I realise)

Parrr
7th September '10, 09:13 PM
good goal

quality
7th September '10, 09:13 PM
ARRRGH DEFOE. Fuck this.

C.
7th September '10, 09:14 PM
that was a big goal, England need to fix up.

Parrr
7th September '10, 09:15 PM
jeeez

Jackson
7th September '10, 09:16 PM
I enjoy watching England when Lampard ain't involved, Capello has to keep him away from the 1st team now

Totally agree. Although I don't think he will have the balls. He will continue to try and play with him and play 4-5-1

quality
7th September '10, 09:29 PM
How the fuck does Wright-Phillips keep getting capped? Who else is on the bench?

Check that cross, he is actually terrible, may as well have 10 men.

V.I.PERSTAR
7th September '10, 09:30 PM
Bent 3-1 easy.

Jackson
7th September '10, 09:34 PM
Good performance tonight. Ashely Cole is on top of his game right now. Had the ref on our side too I'd say.

quality
7th September '10, 09:34 PM
I would love to hear Waddle, Hansen etc talking about Wright-Phillip's football brain. His dad is their mate though, so they won't. The guy can't even pass to feet, shit is disgusting.

Mayfair Smooth
7th September '10, 09:37 PM
lol i thought reina was meant to be good at football

Jackson
7th September '10, 09:43 PM
I would love to hear Waddle, Hansen etc talking about Wright-Phillip's football brain. His dad is their mate though, so they won't. The guy can't even pass to feet, shit is disgusting.

They chat shit anyway. Sky sports guys talks sense.

quality
8th September '10, 09:20 AM
They chat shit anyway. Sky sports guys talks sense.

Not really.