PDA

View Full Version : I don't even support Man U but I'm just gonna leave this here.

Michael.
5th August '10, 10:55 AM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/article335209.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Javier+Hernandez.jpeg

Badman.

I don't care what anyone says, he's been on dis ting during pre-season.

Thoughts??

Mr. Jefferies
5th August '10, 10:59 AM
Looks a good prospect. I'm not getting giddy though. Nani looked a good prospect too.

chris89
5th August '10, 12:22 PM
Big up scoring against an Irish team

5th August '10, 12:41 PM
never judge players by pre season

Ngog had a sick pre season last year as well

Alter E-ghost
5th August '10, 12:46 PM
Nani's good though....

And so is this guy

'nuum general
5th August '10, 12:48 PM
maybe he'll win the coveted pre-season player of the year award...

Gary_LFC
5th August '10, 01:03 PM
Big up scoring against an Irish team

quality
5th August '10, 01:58 PM
Can't be a bad addition to the squad. Rooney first choice, Berbatov second, then you have Owen and Hernandez.

M.O.G.
5th August '10, 02:20 PM
Can't be a bad addition to the squad. Rooney first choice, Berbatov second, then you have Owen and Hernandez.

Read today that united have gave Bristol City permission to loan Owen

Eric Cantona
5th August '10, 02:58 PM
Owen wouldn't go Bristol though, we also have Macheda who looks a good player

Ro-Man Roader
5th August '10, 08:30 PM
Chicharito can finish that's for sure, and he's got good movement, I just can't wait for the League to start.

Supreme
5th August '10, 08:33 PM
yea he looks a big prospect for the new season.

Tony Starks
5th August '10, 09:07 PM
He looks good. But Premier League will be when the real test starts

Anythings an improvement on Owen tbh

I LOVE GRIME
5th August '10, 09:33 PM
man badded up the world cup he will do the ting dnt worry mufc we will do dis ting what happend to that diouf guy we got last year?

`Row
5th August '10, 09:35 PM
man badded up the world cup he will do the ting dnt worry mufc we will do dis ting what happend to that diouf guy we got last year?

Should be going out on loan, along with welbeck.

Mr. Jefferies
5th August '10, 09:37 PM
I'm happy with our strikeforce atm.

quality
5th August '10, 09:41 PM
Tbh I'd say replacement for Scholes and United are set for years to come.

I LOVE GRIME
5th August '10, 09:52 PM
Should be going out on loan, along with welbeck.

oh so he is still there i thought he went already

who saw fergies interviw about sending welbeck out on loan where he went mad saying hes growing so he must play more often and shit was a mad interview fergie was just being open it was odd

Tbh I'd say replacement for Scholes and United are set for years to come.

ozil or possibly this cleverly guy he looks solid

Zoffie
5th August '10, 10:06 PM
Just... look at his attributes.

Right foot is his stronger foot,
Left foot is still absolutely fucking awesome.
Recorded as the fastest player in the World Cup.
Scored against Argentina.
A great leap.
Good at heading.

Prolific goal scorer...

This kid is a problem.

Who needs Torres?

Pristine Condition
6th August '10, 12:15 AM
:laugh:

The Don
6th August '10, 01:11 AM
impressed me in the world cup

but like others have said, pre-season?

kezman had a good pre-season lol

out there
6th August '10, 01:28 PM
impressed me in the world cup

but like others have said, pre-season?

kezman had a good pre-season lol

lol alie

Entity
6th August '10, 01:34 PM
Man scored within 8 minutes against us, with his first touch against the Irish eleven, within 20 minutes after coming on against France, scored when he started against Argentina, scored on his debut...

When was the last time this guy played and didnt score? Im sure he got like 12 goals in 13 games in the Mexican league too

Zoffie
6th August '10, 01:47 PM
No Kezman wasn't hot in pre-season for us.

In that pre-season, Robben was hot for us before Dacourt injured him when we played against Roma, which is why he missed the beginning of the season.

Kezman didn't have an impact.

Kezman was hot in the Eredivisie, I was actually delighted that we signed him,
It was Kez(Bat)man & Robben, the dream-team, but, I should have figured, he was so poor in the Champions League for PSV whenever they qualified that he'd probably struggle in the Premiership. He didn't score a goal, & it's not like he didn't get UCL games.

Forlan was hot for the Red devils, & by that I mean Independiente..

But, I think because United had RvN, the 2 as a pair, didn't offer a pacey type of forward there wasn't any diversity between them, so it wasn't a perfect partnership on top of that he was terribly unlucky hitting the woodwork became his trademark, and when you get into a rut, nothing seems to go right for you.

The thing with Hernandez, is this could be like when AC Milan signed Kaka, Kaka for Sao Paulo was the hottest prospect in the league, Milan beat Chelsea in picking him up, but, it was more to be an understudy for Rui Costa & later Rivaldo, and then in a couple of years he'd be starting, but, he was soo good that Ancelotti put Rui Costa & Rivaldo on the bench.

When you take goals away from a striker like Forlan, you think what does he offer, the same with Kezman.

If you look at Hernandez he has great pace to run in behind defences, he runs w/ the ball more than the other 2 as well, so defences can't risk a high line w/ that pace, and he can add to build up play more w/ dribbles.

Hernandez won't be rushed but, if he forces Ferguson's hand w/ continuous performances..Then he'll put Berbatov on the bench a player that is notorious for slowing the game down, Hernandez is exactly what Ferguson wants from his striker.

With all that Benzema talk, I bet Ferguson is glad that he bought Hernandez instead.
Not that Karim is bad, but, Hernandez has what Benzema offers, in youth, but has more pace, is as deadly in front of goal and is better w/ both his feet... and, beyond that he didn't cost 35 Milli.

I don't want to get you too gassed, but, I like him as a prospect.

It'd be good to see how all the top young prospects do for the top clubs, you've got
Kakuta & Bruma at Chelsea, maybe even McEachran & PvA.
Hernandez isn't that young at 22, but he still represents a prospect, & Macheda is going to be 19.
Then at Arsenal.. It's Wilshere.. I don't like Gibbs & I haven't seen Frimpong.

Hij
6th August '10, 02:02 PM
Nice to see a knowledgeable fan on the forum.

Entity
9th August '10, 01:34 AM
Good post from Zoffie, I agree with almost all of that

The Don
9th August '10, 02:00 AM
It'd be good to see how all the top young prospects do for the top clubs, you've got
Kakuta & Bruma at Chelsea, maybe even McEachran & PvA.
Hernandez isn't that young at 22, but he still represents a prospect, & Macheda is going to be 19.
Then at Arsenal.. It's Wilshere.. I don't like Gibbs & I haven't seen Frimpong.

kezman didn't score alot that pre-season but i remember him looking sharp and a threat, his superior record to rvn in holland did probably gas me up abit and i was young enough then to not really consider the gulf in class that people like huntelaar and and alves have struggled with

anyway the quoted bit is what im gonna make a point about how much game time do you reckon people like kakuta/bruma will see this year?

saw couple senior players sing mceachrans praises in interviews this pre-season but i still expect it'll be too early, despite him looking ok v palace and ajax and outclassing everyone in the youth cup final

bruma didn't have alot of time today but i was sitting on that right hand side for the 2nd half and him and sturridge offered the urgency that younger hungry players do at least (which people like malouda really fucking frustratingly lack at times) which is why i'm hoping they'll get a few minutes

Triez
9th August '10, 02:11 AM
he aint better than carlos vela

Ro-Man Roader
9th August '10, 02:22 AM
lol Vela's a flop

Zoffie
9th August '10, 08:48 AM

Why because you support Arsenal?
It's frustrating because Vela is good but, he doesn't get a look in for Arsenal, I'd say that Hernandez is more productive, he's more of a goal threat, he's faster, great, great touch.
I'm really impressed by his weaker foot.. Vela is more skillful & cultured.
Meh-hicanos like El Chicharito better.

anyway the quoted bit is what im gonna make a point about how much game time do you reckon people like kakuta/bruma will see this year?

saw couple senior players sing mceachrans praises in interviews this pre-season but i still expect it'll be too early, despite him looking ok v palace and ajax and outclassing everyone in the youth cup final

bruma didn't have alot of time today but i was sitting on that right hand side for the 2nd half and him and sturridge offered the urgency that younger hungry players do at least (which people like malouda really fucking frustratingly lack at times) which is why i'm hoping they'll get a few minutes

Think about this, Kakuta now, is older than Balotelli at the beginning of last season, and everyone was expecting Super-Mario to have a prominent amount of games for Inter. Is Balotelli a far superior talent to Kakuta?
No, but, Balotelli doesn't have the frame of someone in year 9.

You look at Kakuta's shoulders and he has no frame, he has strength in his legs & he's a nifty little customer, but, his pre-pubescent stature isn't giving the perception that he's ready. Like w/ a young Rooney, Balotelli, they had the physique & the super-talent.

That doesn't mean he's not ready, in the Community Shield yesterday there was a small customer causin Chelsea a lot of problems in Scholes.
(That brings me on to something, real quick, Kakuta for me is a CM like Scholes, he needs to be in the thick of things, b/cause otherwise he can get isolated).

Bruma I hope we don't need to rely on, w/ the defence you really hope that you have a stable season w/out many changes in the backline, Carling Cup games & substitute appearances should suffice.

Sturridge you saw that hunger didn't you, this kid is THE most determined footballer I've seen since Roy Keane.. lol. He's greedy, preferring to shoot a lot, but I like my Strikers like that, he really, really, wants to score.

Last season in the little he played for us in the Premiership, he won the penalty @ West Ham that got us the point, he won us the corner at Stoke which JT nodded in.. and a lot of these were from nothing situations, w/ the game slipping by us. In the FA Cup for us when he started he scored.

On the other side of the coin you have Anelka who by his own admission, doesn't care about scoring, he always wants to drop deep, he has a laissez-faire attitude & then Kalou who is ever-frustrating, those 2 aren't my favourite attacking players & I can see Sturridge & Kakuta chomping at the bit.

McEachran, you'll probably see 3 or 4 times max, both McEachran & Kakuta disappear in matches but Kakuta can at least take the game by the scruff of the neck. PvA is v.Impressive we are straight at LB.

I'm hoping Dani Pacheco gets a chance at Liverpool, I'm not sure how much faith a new manager in Roy Hodgson will give to the likes of Pacheco & Shelvey, I don't think Shelvey will be an option. Pacheco is a small one, he's a little greedy dribbler, you do think w/ more height he'd be knocking on the door.

United's crop of U21's are impressive. El Chicharito, Macheda, Fabio, Rafael, Cleverly, Smalling, Obertan

Tony Starks
9th August '10, 09:09 AM
This is Velas last season for me. If he dosent figure we might as well not waste time further. He gasses fans with beautiful chipped goals in friendlys and routs in the league cup.

But he's far too inconsistent and in any game that's a close encounter he completely disapears. I'm not questioning his talent but sometimes that's not enough

Entity
9th August '10, 01:45 PM
This is Velas last season for me. If he dosent figure we might as well not waste time further. He gasses fans with beautiful chipped goals in friendlys and routs in the league cup.

But he's far too inconsistent and in any game that's a close encounter he completely disapears. I'm not questioning his talent but sometimes that's not enough I think Vela is destined for La Liga. He has got talent, but he doesnt seem to have that urgency and tempo the premier league brings out in players. In games where he has time to think, he can do something special

That guy sayin hes better than Chicharito is lost. Chica is Mexicos pride

The Don
9th August '10, 02:47 PM
Why because you support Arsenal?
It's frustrating because Vela is good but, he doesn't get a look in for Arsenal, I'd say that Hernandez is more productive, he's more of a goal threat, he's faster, great, great touch.
I'm really impressed by his weaker foot.. Vela is more skillful & cultured.
Meh-hicanos like El Chicharito better.

Think about this, Kakuta now, is older than Balotelli at the beginning of last season, and everyone was expecting Super-Mario to have a prominent amount of games for Inter. Is Balotelli a far superior talent to Kakuta?
No, but, Balotelli doesn't have the frame of someone in year 9.

You look at Kakuta's shoulders and he has no frame, he has strength in his legs & he's a nifty little customer, but, his pre-pubescent stature isn't giving the perception that he's ready. Like w/ a young Rooney, Balotelli, they had the physique & the super-talent.

That doesn't mean he's not ready, in the Community Shield yesterday there was a small customer causin Chelsea a lot of problems in Scholes.
(That brings me on to something, real quick, Kakuta for me is a CM like Scholes, he needs to be in the thick of things, b/cause otherwise he can get isolated).

Bruma I hope we don't need to rely on, w/ the defence you really hope that you have a stable season w/out many changes in the backline, Carling Cup games & substitute appearances should suffice.

Sturridge you saw that hunger didn't you, this kid is THE most determined footballer I've seen since Roy Keane.. lol. He's greedy, preferring to shoot a lot, but I like my Strikers like that, he really, really, wants to score.

Last season in the little he played for us in the Premiership, he won the penalty @ West Ham that got us the point, he won us the corner at Stoke which JT nodded in.. and a lot of these were from nothing situations, w/ the game slipping by us. In the FA Cup for us when he started he scored.

On the other side of the coin you have Anelka who by his own admission, doesn't care about scoring, he always wants to drop deep, he has a laissez-faire attitude & then Kalou who is ever-frustrating, those 2 aren't my favourite attacking players & I can see Sturridge & Kakuta chomping at the bit.

McEachran, you'll probably see 3 or 4 times max, both McEachran & Kakuta disappear in matches but Kakuta can at least take the game by the scruff of the neck. PvA is v.Impressive we are straight at LB.

I'm hoping Dani Pacheco gets a chance at Liverpool, I'm not sure how much faith a new manager in Roy Hodgson will give to the likes of Pacheco & Shelvey, I don't think Shelvey will be an option. Pacheco is a small one, he's a little greedy dribbler, you do think w/ more height he'd be knocking on the door.

United's crop of U21's are impressive. El Chicharito, Macheda, Fabio, Rafael, Cleverly, Smalling, Obertan

yeah hear all of that, when anelka drops so much in a 4-5-1 like yesterday i can't take/understand it, his best form always comes as an out and out striker imo and we're effectively playing with a 4-6-0 without any main point of attack

sturridge is the one reason i'm glad we haven't signed a striker this year, as i'd prefer to see him play abit more centrally and think it'd be a blessing in disguise if we're forced into doing that

But he's far too inconsistent and in any game that's a close encounter he completely disapears. I'm not questioning his talent but sometimes that's not enough

this is what i tell my arsenal boys, i like vela and he's obviously talented but how many years is he gonna go through without really proving anything

Zoffie
9th August '10, 06:41 PM
Vela should nove to a smaller team, he's in that position Lassana Diarra was with us, talented, but behind other talent, he needs to go & show the world what he can do for like Bolton or some shit... & if he's good enough he'll get a move back to a big club w/ a bigger mandate.

sharond31
9th August '10, 08:43 PM
Hernandes will be a much better choice than Berbatov.
Go 'little pea'

Clive Eboue
9th August '10, 09:24 PM
lol @ not liking Gibbs :laugh:

Clichy will be sold within two seasons 110% Clive guarantee.

Parrr
9th August '10, 10:06 PM
this guys sick lol. hopefully he starts 70-80% of games. definately prooved his point at the world cup / pre season. id stick him ahead of berbashite up top with rooney. in the community shield game i thought he was sick to be honest. if he plays alot ill tip him to score 12+ goals this season in the prem

Boyder
9th August '10, 10:08 PM
See his goal against chelsea? loooool still hernandez is a badman