PDA

View Full Version : Yo Gym guys, help me with my routine lol.

Naruto
26th July '10, 02:20 AM
I've started this routine ting to help me get some muscles and pacs.

30 press ups in the morning, 30 sit ups in the morning.

Go gym for 1-2 hours.

x 7 days a week.

I'll go swimming one of the days too.

Safe.

Alfie
26th July '10, 02:22 AM
been gym like once in my life but going 7 days a week won't be too good for you... gotta give your muscles time to recover

Alter E-ghost
26th July '10, 02:24 AM
if you work different sections of your body each day you can go everyday

Shanger
26th July '10, 02:25 AM
jus read tht http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113707701

FRAUDIN
26th July '10, 03:07 AM
Drink 4pints+ of full fat milk everyday and bang gym you'll get big/

Milk is Anabolic

Mr. Jefferies
26th July '10, 06:01 AM

Go gym for 1-2 hours.

x 7 days a week.

Safe.

:laugh::pinkface:

TopNotch
26th July '10, 08:46 AM
Don't concentrate on numbers too much yet, just make sure that your form is correct. Make sure your arms are nice and wide when you're going down for the press ups and try to get your nose to the ground with every rep.

Mr. Jefferies
26th July '10, 08:47 AM
Don't concentrate on numbers too much yet, just make sure that your form is correct. Make sure your arms are nice and wide when you're going down for the press ups and try to get your nose to the ground with every rep.

Definitely this. If there's one bit of advice you take on board on this forum Kebab, take this.

Eagle
26th July '10, 09:42 AM
gym thread is you.

Alter E-ghost
26th July '10, 10:21 AM
meant to look forward when doing press ups actually..... make your chest touch the floor

Joe
26th July '10, 11:13 AM

Go gym for 1-2 hours.

x 7 days a week.

Safe.

for starters you will need to double this for any kind of results

and cut this down have day recovery and do cardio on one of these days

Tommy
26th July '10, 11:26 AM
I'd suggest you base your workout around free-weights as much as possible. It's not the be-all and end-all, but you'll generally get a better spread of muscle-use (I'm not sure whether that makes sense, if one of the proper gym-guys could come through and explain this better, I'd appreciate it).

Gym's only half the thing to be honest. Life is the harder bit. Maybe it's just because I'm a fat cunt, but diet and getting proper rest is a lot more difficult for me.

Naruto
26th July '10, 12:22 PM
jus read tht http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113707701

safe

Drink 4pints+ of full fat milk everyday and bang gym you'll get big/

Milk is Anabolic

can somebody confirm this?

not very hard seeing as im turkish is it :-D

I'd suggest you base your workout around free-weights as much as possible. It's not the be-all and end-all, but you'll generally get a better spread of muscle-use (I'm not sure whether that makes sense, if one of the proper gym-guys could come through and explain this better, I'd appreciate it).

Gym's only half the thing to be honest. Life is the harder bit. Maybe it's just because I'm a fat cunt, but diet and getting proper rest is a lot more difficult for me.

safe.

like i said i have like one proper meal a day...not really hard for me.

Joe
26th July '10, 01:11 PM
got to be trolling bet kebab is some 16 stone hench guy

ghett0
26th July '10, 01:15 PM
pump up tone up weights at the gym?

gun buck a donut straight in the chin.

Tommy
26th July '10, 01:28 PM
safe

can somebody confirm this?

not very hard seeing as im turkish is it :-D

safe.

like i said i have like one proper meal a day...not really hard for me.

One meal a day is useless.

Jazz
26th July '10, 01:38 PM
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7949

NSF
26th July '10, 02:04 PM
Give your muscles atleast one day of recovery before working on them again, most people tend to do say like Chest and Back on monday, Shoulders and Arms on wednesday and Legs on a friday so each muscle group can recover enough. Muscles grow in the recovery stage, so the more recovery they get the better the results. You'll need a decent amount of sleep per day aswell.

Body weight workouts wont add massive amounts of muscle, youll add a bit to start with if youve never worked out before but by doing them your body will become better conditioned and stronger for it.

Free weights give a better workout because your body isnt using a machine to balance the weight, your own body has to do it so more muscles get worked.

Eat 5-6 meals a day, start small if youre not used to eating much and work up. Stick to lean meats like chicken/steaks and fish like salmon/tuna for protein, eat complex carbs like brown rice/pasta and sweet potatoes for your carbs. Drink plenty of water too, about 2 litres a day.

Look at 5x5 Routines if youre starting out too for your workouts, they are good for beginners and can add a good amount of muscle.

Hickory Dickory
26th July '10, 02:05 PM
I read somewhere you should keep your meal in a 40/40/20 ratio

I think it was

40% protein
40% carbs
and
20% fats.

Mr. Jefferies
26th July '10, 02:09 PM
Yes ^

adidasgrandad
26th July '10, 02:59 PM
he'll start eating more due to getting more hungry once he starts to do proper routines though wont he?

Joe
26th July '10, 05:10 PM
just come back from a 7 mile bike ride srs, the sweat is alot this humid weather <<

Zoffie
26th July '10, 06:39 PM

Go gym for 1-2 hours.

x 7 days a week.

Safe.

Start with 30, but add 5 everyday, til' you get to 2000 if you can get there, I gave up at 200.

Or go to hundredpushups.com...

I think sit-ups are more important than pushups, because there are plenty of other ways to work your chest.

7 days a week is fine, you'll be straight, just make sure you work different body types & give the muscles in different groups time to grow.

Swimming, I'm jumping on that as well, I just don't know if I can still swim.

Naruto
26th July '10, 08:54 PM
Give your muscles atleast one day of recovery before working on them again, most people tend to do say like Chest and Back on monday, Shoulders and Arms on wednesday and Legs on a friday so each muscle group can recover enough. Muscles grow in the recovery stage, so the more recovery they get the better the results. You'll need a decent amount of sleep per day aswell.

Body weight workouts wont add massive amounts of muscle, youll add a bit to start with if youve never worked out before but by doing them your body will become better conditioned and stronger for it.

Free weights give a better workout because your body isnt using a machine to balance the weight, your own body has to do it so more muscles get worked.

Eat 5-6 meals a day, start small if youre not used to eating much and work up. Stick to lean meats like chicken/steaks and fish like salmon/tuna for protein, eat complex carbs like brown rice/pasta and sweet potatoes for your carbs. Drink plenty of water too, about 2 litres a day.

Look at 5x5 Routines if youre starting out too for your workouts, they are good for beginners and can add a good amount of muscle.

Safe man, appreciated.

Gonna go for the fattest bike rides, swims and workouts.

Probably wont go every day then but every other day.

Start with 30, but add 5 everyday, til' you get to 2000 if you can get there, I gave up at 200.

Or go to hundredpushups.com...

I think sit-ups are more important than pushups, because there are plenty of other ways to work your chest.

7 days a week is fine, you'll be straight, just make sure you work different body types & give the muscles in different groups time to grow.

Swimming, I'm jumping on that as well, I just don't know if I can still swim.

Safe safe

Jay
26th July '10, 09:00 PM
When your bike riding don't try to go for speed. Hit gradients in high gears, build your legs up nicely.

NSF
26th July '10, 09:47 PM
When your bike riding don't try to go for speed. Hit gradients in high gears, build your legs up nicely.
Better for losing fat aswell, rather than staying at a constant speed.

Mr. Jefferies
26th July '10, 09:50 PM

Are them indoor bikes any good?

Tommy
26th July '10, 09:50 PM
I find (as strange as this sounds) that trying to keep a constant speed on the bikes helped me maintain myself in other aspects. Trains discipline. I do change the effort level though.

Willy
26th July '10, 09:55 PM
lol

7 days a week.. you will give up after 3 days in a row max

you won't see no results if you go everyday anyway, go about 3-4 times a week because you will need time for your muscles to recover, especially because you're just starting this shit now..

and yh, start off with them 30 press ups and sit ups every morning for now and then start doing more and more every week or so.. next week do an extra 10 on top of them 30, the week after that do another 5, etc..

Tommy
26th July '10, 10:02 PM
Yeah I'd agree with that. One day you'll think 'I'll have today off', then you'll never go again. Start off with 3 days a week, do that for your first six week/eight/ten week cycle, then up it if you feel like you can do more days.

Rambo
26th July '10, 10:05 PM
im gonna pick up some clenbuterol next month and smash the gym aswell

should get ripped

Hold Tight King
26th July '10, 10:18 PM
what is your gym routine going to be?
i suggest you buy a medicine ball for some in house exercises

Rambo
26th July '10, 10:47 PM
what is your gym routine going to be?
i suggest you buy a medicine ball for some in house exercises

mine?

monday - chest + 3 miles

tuesday - shoulders

wednesday - Back + 3 miles

thursday - Bi's and tri's

friday - 5 miles

saturday - rest

sunday - legs

with core at the end of every session

John Travolta
26th July '10, 10:50 PM
kebab when tommy talked about keeping to a diet, he didnt just mean over eating/eating bad foods lol good luck putting any mass on eating 1 meal a day

Kartel
26th July '10, 10:58 PM
Do 2 days at the gym and then rest a day. Work 2 parts a day and do every possible exercise. Do a weight that you can do properly and then slowly go up

Hij
26th July '10, 11:13 PM
An actual helpful thread on the forum. Mental. Good read.

Alter E-ghost
26th July '10, 11:28 PM
kebab countdowns are better that a straight set as in 10 9 8 7 etc down to 1 with 30 second breaks. its much harder.

count down from a comfortable number

GrimmyGrimGrim
27th July '10, 12:18 AM
only need 3 days a week tbh anything else for a beginner is overtraining

dont bother doing any bike rides or any cardio at all as you cant afford to waste calories

you should aim to drink about 4 pints of milk a day and as much water as u can

eat as often as you can, whenever you see food have a small meal or snack

workout:

just do the main compounds (squat, bench, military press, chin ups, dips etc) dont do any bicep curls lol

lift as heavy as u can for 3 or 4 good sets

good luck

how much do u actually weigh btw

Block19
27th July '10, 12:36 AM
been gym like once in my life but going 7 days a week won't be too good for you... gotta give your muscles time to recover

Some hench 17 stone guys told me when i was at the gym once that going in the jacuzzi/pool after working out helps the muscles growth or some shit, never paid much attention.

Technique is more important than numbers. 70 good press ups are better than 100 bad ones.

Tommy
27th July '10, 01:05 AM
I'd skip push-ups altogether tbh. Bench-Press is a much more effective exercise.

Block19
27th July '10, 01:12 AM
I'd skip push-ups altogether tbh. Bench-Press is a much more effective exercise.

Yeah i was just making the point doing less properly is better than more badly, doesnt matter what exercise.

Tommy
27th July '10, 01:17 AM
Yeah i was just making the point doing less properly is better than more badly, doesnt matter what exercise.

Yeah, can't stress that point enough. I see so many guys in the gym not properly completing reps and thinking they're superman. I used to be that guy a couple of years ago. Don't waste your time.

Naruto
27th July '10, 04:40 AM

Yeah will do mate, but I'm not really looking to build muscle on my legs?

What else is bike riding good for? lol

only need 3 days a week tbh anything else for a beginner is overtraining

dont bother doing any bike rides or any cardio at all as you cant afford to waste calories

you should aim to drink about 4 pints of milk a day and as much water as u can

eat as often as you can, whenever you see food have a small meal or snack

workout:

just do the main compounds (squat, bench, military press, chin ups, dips etc) dont do any bicep curls lol

lift as heavy as u can for 3 or 4 good sets

good luck

how much do u actually weigh btw

Oh safe.

What will the milk do for me?

and why can't I afford to waste calories? I'm not trying to put weight/fat on?

and I weigh just over 9 1/2 stone, about 63kg. weighed myself literally just now

John Travolta
27th July '10, 08:08 AM

Oh safe.

and I weigh just over 9 1/2 stone, about 63kg. weighed myself literally just now

i dont care if you dont even want to put mass on your legs, do squats anyway as its one of the big 3 and will promote testosterone release throughout your body more than any other excercise bar deadlifting and maybe your bench if you push yourself hard enough. testosterone release helps muscle growth and repair so yeah you get the idea. i wasn't going to help you at first ITT cause you have a new fad to try get on every other week but my wisdom will now be extended so make good use of it nh.

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 09:59 AM

Oh safe.

How tall are you?

Joe
27th July '10, 11:15 AM
9 stone thats anorexic bruv

Zoffie
27th July '10, 02:04 PM
lol...
You can't say that, he might be small.

Naruto
27th July '10, 02:15 PM
i dont care if you dont even want to put mass on your legs, do squats anyway as its one of the big 3 and will promote testosterone release throughout your body more than any other excercise bar deadlifting and maybe your bench if you push yourself hard enough. testosterone release helps muscle growth and repair so yeah you get the idea. i wasn't going to help you at first ITT cause you have a new fad to try get on every other week but my wisdom will now be extended so make good use of it nh.

lool safe.

how many squats daily?

How tall are you?

5'7? maybe 5'8. something like that lol

Tommy
27th July '10, 02:18 PM
lool safe.

how many squats daily?

I'm around the same height as you and weigh a stone/stone and a half more. :dead:

Naruto
27th July '10, 02:27 PM
loool :/

Star2D2
27th July '10, 03:11 PM
Looking at it you probably need to just put muscle on more than anything.
If you do need to lose fat then I suggest getting a skipping rope (n/h). I used to go running like twice a week, 4 miles each time, nothing amazing. However, if you can get into a jump rope routine then it's much easier imo...I was getting the intensity of seconds of a jump rope that I was in minutes of running, and jump rope can be used in doors. It is boring though, but burns fat easy.

Rambo
27th July '10, 04:25 PM
http://www.isteroids.com/images/anabolic_steroids.jpg

John Travolta
27th July '10, 04:27 PM
lool safe.

how many squats daily?

nah not daily. just have a core day at the gym where you work the big 3 (away from your chest and back days) for half an hour or so. go as heavy as you can until failure, with a spot ofc

Block19
27th July '10, 04:39 PM
Kebab you say you eat one meal a day? Thats stupid, your diet is the most important thing.

Naruto
27th July '10, 07:58 PM
I've had 1 burger all day today with like half a portion of chips. Some pickles, sunflower seeds, 5alive apple juice and that's it tbh.

Gonna have some seeds and plantain banana crisp tonight.

Shanger
27th July '10, 08:17 PM
tbh theres no hope

u aint got what it takes, u seem like the kinda guy to give up when the weight feels heavy to come home and make a thread about it.

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 08:31 PM
tbh theres no hope

u aint got what it takes, u seem like the kinda guy to give up when the weight feels heavy to come home and make a thread about it.

Tbh.

Joe
27th July '10, 08:38 PM
I've had 1 burger all day today with like half a portion of chips. Some pickles, sunflower seeds, 5alive apple juice and that's it tbh.

the more work you do cardio / weights the more you will burn and be able/ want to eat more.

what do you actually do day to day kebab whats your job?

Willy
27th July '10, 09:28 PM

Wow

i was feeling hungry on the way home about half 8 and brought 1 chicken and chips + 1 fish and chips, thats just to keep me going, dinner is being prepared right now lol

thats like your 3 days total food intake in 2-3 hours

you need to eat more food and eat it regularly, i bet you don't have much in the morning for breakfast do you?? thats important, then have a proper lunch, a few snacks in the afternoon and a proper meal in the evening, maybe a few more snacks in the night if you're feeling hungry

Naruto
27th July '10, 09:34 PM
Tbh.

tbh theres no hope

I didn't ask either of you if there's hope or not tbh so fuck off outta the thread lol

Wow

i was feeling hungry on the way home about half 8 and brought 1 chicken and chips + 1 fish and chips, thats just to keep me going, dinner is being prepared right now lol

thats like your 3 days total food intake in 2-3 hours

you need to eat more food and eat it regularly, i bet you don't have much in the morning for breakfast do you?? thats important, then have a proper lunch, a few snacks in the afternoon and a proper meal in the evening, maybe a few more snacks in the night if you're feeling hungry

Lol sick guy.

Nah, tbh I don't go sleep till about 5-6am and don't usually wake up till anywhere in between 2-5pm

Willy
27th July '10, 09:42 PM
lol

sleep is important too

you need to make a few changes to your life if you want this gym shit you work for you

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 09:48 PM
I didn't ask either of you if there's hope or not tbh so fuck off outta the thread lol

Piss off noodle limbs.

Naruto
27th July '10, 09:51 PM
lol

sleep is important too

you need to make a few changes to your life if you want this gym shit you work for you

yeah i know, will do.

Piss off noodle limbs.

ill still tuck you in though, pussy

Willy
27th July '10, 10:02 PM
ill still tuck you in though, pussy

http://www.nieman.harvard.edu/assets/Image/Nieman%20Reports/Images%20by%20Issue/spring03/Nachtwey-2.jpg

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 10:05 PM
http://www.nieman.harvard.edu/assets/Image/Nieman%20Reports/Images%20by%20Issue/spring03/Nachtwey-2.jpg

:laugh:

Shanger
27th July '10, 10:08 PM
Piss off noodle limbs.
this skinny turk will always be a weakling no matter how many personalised routines and diets people write up for him on here

Naruto
27th July '10, 10:18 PM
lool damn :(

Rambo
27th July '10, 10:20 PM
http://www.isteroids.com/images/anabolic_steroids.jpg

srs

Naruto
27th July '10, 10:22 PM
whats that mate

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 10:22 PM
You still need to eat and train right on steroids.

Willy
27th July '10, 10:23 PM
whats that mate

lol

get yourself some 29.99 dumbells from Argos tbh

Rambo
27th July '10, 10:26 PM
You still need to eat and train right on steroids.

but it makes it 10x easier

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 10:26 PM
I ain't gonna lie, I've been tempted.

Rambo
27th July '10, 10:34 PM
as soon as i leave the raf i'm jumping on them

we get drug tested

Edit.. fucking laptop

Willy
27th July '10, 10:42 PM

we get drug tested

we get drug tested

Did you say that twice on purpose because you have to repeat what you say over the radio when your with the RAF??

http://www.defelec.com/Soldier%20Radio.jpg

Mr. Jefferies
27th July '10, 10:43 PM
Lol.

Mark
28th July '10, 12:24 AM
kebab you need to change your sleeping pattern and eat more if your going to be successful at the gym

www.
28th July '10, 01:32 AM
kebab you need to change your sleeping pattern and eat more if your going to be successful at the gym

Gym increases your appetite though, if you train well, no doubt about it. Just getting a sleep routine from 10PM / 11PM is the harder part.

Pezman
28th July '10, 01:37 AM
.Just getting a sleep routine from 10PM / 11PM is the harder part.

Naruto
28th July '10, 03:01 AM
Alright so to summarise, this is the plan/routine I guess.

Wake up
30 sit ups, press ups, squats (add 5 every day)
Long bike ride
Gym
Bike ride home from gym
Before I go sleep another 30 sit ups, press ups and squats.

(in the day, i'll try to drink 4 pints of milk, and lots of water, as well as eat more).

Go swimming once a week too? (not sure what part of the body it'll help enhance.

Rambo
28th July '10, 08:54 AM
you say gym, do u actully know what your doing in there?

GrimmyGrimGrim
28th July '10, 11:37 AM
your problem is you have no respect

hopefully goin gym will show u that 99% of the male population on earth could wrap you up

do you honestly think you could win in a fight with anyone in this thread

Zoffie
28th July '10, 12:54 PM
This is what I'd suggest.
Only do sit-ups, no press ups..

The squats you are talking about.. you mean free squats? (for girls?) without weights?..
Cut that out.. Do your squats at the gym & not every day 2 or 3 days at the gym with weights.

You shouldn't really do the sit-ups before you go to bed, (if you're doing it in the morning & adding 5 every workout..) because in 6 months time.. you'd be doing 840+ sit-ups in the morning & evening.

840 in the morning for instance, should suffice, so I'd advise only the morning, I mean at that point, thats about 25 minutes of grueling pain.
Stop adding 5 when you get to 2000, (if you get to 2000) then do 2000 a day.. it'd take an hour to do them straight, no breaks.

All the bike riding stuff & the rest, I don't know about, but, in your current routine, your whole day looks like it's dedicated to working out..
It seems unfeasible, if you can do all your Gym work in the morning before work or whatever then you can enjoy the rest of your day.

Willy
28th July '10, 02:08 PM
Free squats lol

mite as well sit in your garden and bench press a steel pipe too

GrimmyGrimGrim
28th July '10, 02:20 PM
lol who suggested body squats i didnt even clock that

if you follow serious advice in this thread you could put on noticeable muscle in about half a year but the key is nutrition

Naruto
28th July '10, 02:26 PM
safe guys

and it was lewis who suggested squats.

"Originally Posted by John Travolta
i dont care if you dont even want to put mass on your legs, do squats anyway as its one of the big 3 and will promote testosterone release throughout your body more than any other excercise bar deadlifting and maybe your bench if you push yourself hard enough. testosterone release helps muscle growth and repair so yeah you get the idea. i wasn't going to help you at first ITT cause you have a new fad to try get on every other week but my wisdom will now be extended so make good use of it nh."

your problem is you have no respect

hopefully goin gym will show u that 99% of the male population on earth could wrap you up

do you honestly think you could win in a fight with anyone in this thread

lol you might not think it but ive got a lot more respect than you think.

Eagle
28th July '10, 02:29 PM
thread is gas as this cunt cant afford a gym membership

Naruto
28th July '10, 02:35 PM
lool

Joe
28th July '10, 02:36 PM

Wake up
Long bike ride
Gym
Bike ride home from gym

(in the day, i'll try to drink 4 pints of milk, and lots of water, as well as eat more).

Go swimming once a week too? (not sure what part of the body it'll help enhance.

everything, anyway inb4youquitafteraweek

Willy
28th July '10, 02:39 PM

Wake up
Long bike ride
Gym
Bike ride home from gym

First of all, you are going to do squats at home yh..

+ you said "add 5", so do you already have a bar and weights at home??

secondly, what size do you want to be in a year or 2 years time??

if you want to be the same size and weight with a little muscle (not enough to be noticed when somebody see's you) then you mite as well skip a routine and buy a bench (you already have a bar and weights i think), some dumbells and train at home

if you want to get get bigger in size and increase your weight then you mite as well leave the bike riding, that will just make you lose more weight and end up 8 stone by the end of the year

you need to put on more weight, if anything

GrimmyGrimGrim
28th July '10, 02:42 PM
i was on about respect for other people

hopefully goin gym will help u size people up better so u dont get knocked quickly

lewis wasn't on about bodyweight squats lol he meant proper squats (cant do these at home)

Naruto
28th July '10, 02:57 PM
if he means the pole up pull urself up on then i've got that in my house, as well as a boxing bag.

my mum goes gym regularly lol

Mr. Jefferies
28th July '10, 02:58 PM
lol you might not think it but ive got a lot more respect than you think.

:-D

GrimmyGrimGrim
28th July '10, 02:58 PM
if he means the pole up pull urself up on then i've got that in my house, as well as a boxing bag.

how you gonna do squats on a pull up bar

Mr. Jefferies
28th July '10, 02:59 PM

I used to have one of those pull up bars but lost it. I'm pissed off about that.

Willy
28th July '10, 03:01 PM

Spotter sorted.

Naruto
28th July '10, 03:02 PM
Spotter sorted.

huh

Mr. Jefferies
28th July '10, 03:03 PM
huh

Spotter = Watches over you when you lift heavy weights so you don't injure yourself.

Naruto
28th July '10, 03:12 PM
oh lol

www.
28th July '10, 04:13 PM
Try getting beef, chicken breasts, fish (sardines/tuna), brown rice and pasta and potatoes in your diet.

Might be helpful getting some whey as well.

Mr. Jefferies
28th July '10, 04:16 PM
Try getting beef, chicken breasts, fish (sardines/tuna), brown rice and pasta and potatoes in your diet.

There's no whey Kebab is gonna stick to a diet like that.

Willy
28th July '10, 04:37 PM
lol

John Travolta
28th July '10, 04:39 PM
lol i meant weighted squats kebab not bodysquats :laugh:
like i say in every other one of your advice threads you really not to stop relying solely on the forum for advice, use google. also if you become a regular at the gym and get to the point where you're friendly n/h with other guys that go, try asking the bigger guys for advice. i honestly dont see you sticking this out, or even formulating a diet lol eating as much as you do, and the shit you do will get you nowhere

NSF
28th July '10, 07:07 PM
Like everyones said you need a lot of self discipline to make much difference, you always need to be motivated too. Once you lose that motivation to go one day you start taking more days off working out and then sack it off altogether eventually. If youre not up to spending an hour or two every other day working out then theres not much point setting goals.

Rambo
28th July '10, 08:17 PM
dont underestimate the use of free squats for abs

http://www.healthstylesexercise.com/catalog/images/Bowflex-SelectTech-1090-Dumbbells.jpg

anyone got these? was thinking of picking some up for weekends when im not at the gym, them a bench and a pull up bar could give a decent workout

Willy
28th July '10, 08:20 PM
Are them the ones that cost like 300??

Rambo
28th July '10, 08:21 PM
yeh

they go up to 42's

Naruto
28th July '10, 08:22 PM

There's no whey Kebab is gonna stick to a diet like that.

lol tbh my mum is forever cooking fish and shit so it wont be that hard.

just gotta find a way to force myself to eat it all the time lol.

safe for the advice anyway