22nd July '10, 09:57 AM
Anyone watch or play?

See Murilitharan got to 800 wickets

Blazingfilms
22nd July '10, 09:59 AM
I find it a hard sport to watch as it isnt end to end

ghett0
22nd July '10, 10:00 AM
Twenty/20 or 1 Day is alright to watch. Basically limited over matches, tests are pretty long and boring to watch.

The.Z
22nd July '10, 12:07 PM
They keep going on about how a lot of his wickets came against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh which I find quite annoying. It's not his fault at some point Australia, England and New Zealand decided they were too important to come down to Zimbabwe. Muralitharan is a sick guy and better than Shane Warne end off.

Genetically Genuine
22nd July '10, 12:16 PM
I'm watching Pakistan vs Australia atm, hopefully we can finally beat these fucking aussies

FG
22nd July '10, 12:19 PM
They keep going on about how a lot of his wickets came against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh which I find quite annoying. It's not his fault at some point Australia, England and New Zealand decided they were too important to come down to Zimbabwe. Muralitharan is a sick guy and better than Shane Warne end off.

True, it's not really fair to Murali.

Warne will always be seen as more of the poster boy for like classic cricket if you like, his action, the 'glamour' of leg-spin in relation to off-spin (which Warne had a huge part in during recent times admittedly) and his country are big things in that I think.

Murali is too sick but if you're gonna open up that can of worms I'd probably be in the Warne camp

'nuum general
22nd July '10, 12:44 PM
Prefer tests to one day but haven't really followed it recently since the cunts put it on sky