PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching The U19 tournament?

Jazz
21st July '10, 11:36 PM
England lost to the the dutch but some good players in the England squad like Nouble & Delfouneso. Sneijders younger bro played earlier.

EurosportUK showin the matches live

Channel 410 for the Sky mandem

Zoffie
22nd July '10, 12:59 PM
I watch it, France are killing it, Greizman, Bakambu, Kakuta, Fofana.. Good, good players.
The Dutch have Cabral he's a good'un.

England..?? They've been shit, Nouble I wouldn't rate him as a top top talent, the same with Delfouneso, France will probably rape England.. That's their next match.. Bostock didn't play in the last match I don't know why, but the midfield was a shambles.

L'pool fans would be pleased with Pacheco he's doing his thing, I like Thiago Alcantara from Spain, Canales, the guy Madrid signed.. he's not playing that well.

The France v Netherlands game has been the best yet. That I've seen.

Jazz
22nd July '10, 01:15 PM
iv only watched the England matches but i dont c them gettin past the group stages

Eagle
22nd July '10, 03:31 PM
englaand are fucking awful

only players with any ability are parrett, nouble, delfonsou and caulker. the rest are fucking shit and can fuck off tbh.

the captain, the left back and the number 17 guy are all fucking swag. the number 7 guy i have no idea what he was doing on the pitch.

bostock needs to sort his shit out and focus on football rather than acting like he is big time and letting his dad meddle in his affairs.

Zoffie
22nd July '10, 03:51 PM
Number 7 is Jacob Mellis & he has shown ability earlier on in his career, but he is very quickly falling from grace, he's been anonymous, and this from a player I thought had an outside chance of being a squad player for us (Chelsea)

To be fair to N.Clyne, he's a Rb, but he was played at Lb, Clyne is a good Rb, and has loads of promise. I don't see anything good about Caulker, but you're not the 1st person to say he has been alright, so maybe it's just me.

You're right about Bostock too.. You have to remember that with these u19's there are players eligible like Wilshere and Rodwell who have been fast-tracked & any younger players with talent are in the u17's.. It's the same for all Internationals but where the France u19's are packed with talent there u17's mightn't be as packed.. It's usually only Brazil & Argentina (well France have as well actually) who have all of their youth ranks packed with potential stars of tomorrow.

Hij
22nd July '10, 04:29 PM
Pacheco >>>>>>>>>.

Jazz
22nd July '10, 04:43 PM
englaand are fucking awful

only players with any ability are parrett, nouble, delfonsou and caulker. the rest are fucking shit and can fuck off tbh.

the captain, the left back and the number 17 guy are all fucking swag. the number 7 guy i have no idea what he was doing on the pitch.

bostock needs to sort his shit out and focus on football rather than acting like he is big time and letting his dad meddle in his affairs.

trust me

Eagle
22nd July '10, 07:06 PM
tbh the under 19 team should be trying to nurture actual technical players that we have in this country like ryan mason, instead of leaving him at home. if he was from any other western european country, the national team at his age group would be trying to nurture the guy and get him settled in, rather than saying "you need to get bigger before you can play for your country"

i reckon harry will get the best out of bostock. i hope he does any way, as he's definetly got the potential to be a good premiership player.

i also am wondering why a lot of decent arsenal players arent there despite being eligible for the age group.

'nuum general
22nd July '10, 07:12 PM
why the fuck did we let Cairney play for Scotland when he's about as scottish as wiley

edit: half scottish but still

Keyser Söze
22nd July '10, 07:43 PM
Anyone know where i can watch the highlights ?

Eagle
22nd July '10, 08:17 PM
not sure mate

best place to watch is probably eurosport.

Jazz
22nd July '10, 08:21 PM
Anyone know where i can watch the highlights ?

Yeah eurosport have a highlights show on the night. Prob be on the net somewhere as well.

G-Rhyme
22nd July '10, 09:24 PM
Watched some, but it was pretty poor lol.

Found the Womens alot more exciting, Germany beat France 4-1 with some bish scoring a sick hat trick. She looked pretty fit too. :laugh:

http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/highlights/video/video=1275943/index.html goals are there if anyone is interested.

The Don
22nd July '10, 09:58 PM
hows kakuta been playing?

zoffie i know you'll know

JACK
22nd July '10, 10:08 PM
his average really but still managed to take the piss a good few times *in the netherlands game, no footage of the austria one i think

Keyser Söze
22nd July '10, 10:16 PM
53ddWbExV5g

Pacheco looks good.

Hij
22nd July '10, 10:35 PM
Really excited about him, hope we don't sell him.

Great assist in the Europa league as well.

Jazz
24th July '10, 06:59 PM
England just scraped it through to semis losing 1-0 n equallised with last kick of the game, holland lost 1-0.

nesta17
24th July '10, 07:10 PM
france are all over them

edit - one nil france

Papinades_
24th July '10, 07:10 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBOGfg6YhaU&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBOGfg6YhaU&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:stunned:

france are all over them

edit - one nil france

Match is over, you must be watching it on repeat or something.

nesta17
24th July '10, 07:15 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBOGfg6YhaU&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBOGfg6YhaU&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Match is over, you must be watching it on repeat or something.

ahh seen my nephews watching it on eurosport, didnt even clock it didnt say live in the top right hand corner.

and that penalty was straight confidence, keeper didnt stand a chance.

Jazz
24th July '10, 07:17 PM

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

Papinades_
24th July '10, 07:18 PM
@nesta Lol yeah, I think Eurosport 1 is repeating the game. The live match was on Eurosport 2.

talkingthehardest
25th July '10, 02:49 PM
Probably the best penalty ever.

Jazz
25th July '10, 08:28 PM
Probably the best penalty ever.

xrlO4pU5TPI&feature=related

w8

'nuum general
25th July '10, 09:01 PM
video reminds me what a cunt danny mills was/is

Eagle
26th July '10, 09:39 AM
arrogant fucking pricks tbh.

Keyser Söze
27th July '10, 03:15 PM
England Vs Spain now on Eurosport !

Spain 1-0

Keyser Söze
27th July '10, 03:38 PM
Spain >>>>>>>>>>

2-0, making us look silly now !

2-1, game on.

I LOVE GRIME
27th July '10, 03:44 PM
that penalty was amazing never seen nefing like that

Keyser Söze
27th July '10, 03:58 PM
52em3IbvkNg

Henry was the first person i've seen do that, not in a game tho.

Genetically Genuine
27th July '10, 04:14 PM
lol England U-19s just hoofing the ball upfront constantly no technical ability just straight Bolton football kmt

Ridiculous they keep rushing the play too much and losing the ball the Spanish are embarrassing them, that 3rd goal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eagle
27th July '10, 04:43 PM
spains 3rd goal >>>>>>>>

Hij
27th July '10, 04:50 PM
52em3IbvkNg

I've seen him do it in a game.

I'm almost certain I saw him do it live as well

Matt91
27th July '10, 05:02 PM
He done it against Middlesbrough if I remember correctly, when Arsenal beat them 7-1 I think cos I remember they fielded alot of youth players that day.

Keyser Söze
28th July '10, 08:12 AM
V5uaGEMJPbQ

Battered !

Hij
28th July '10, 11:22 AM
Pacheco >>>>>>>

nortside
29th July '10, 12:15 AM
that 2nd goal was dirt

Zoffie
29th July '10, 07:35 AM
Totti scored an unorthodox penalty... but it was in training.
gUVTX3TOekk

Keyser Söze
2nd August '10, 04:10 PM
Z_8X8uq_ZZY

Foggy Man
2nd August '10, 09:53 PM

Yeah he did it in a game

g59s0OMkzEs

Hij
2nd August '10, 09:57 PM
LOL

I ACTUALLY WAS AT THAT GAME

mental
and it was at Highbury

Zoffie
3rd August '10, 08:44 AM
3owfh1upDco
Chelsea fans
Gael kakuta won the Golden ball.
Not the biggest surprise in the world, I guessed that before a ball was kicked.

He will get more time for Chelsea, a lot of the time, w/ young players their frame plays a part in the perception of whether they are ready or not.

Look at Balotelli, this time last year he was younger than Kakuta is now, but, Balotelli's looked like a man since 17.

The Don
3rd August '10, 09:36 AM
was wondering how he did

didn't have eurosport so only really saw his goals and the assist in the final

hopefully gets some game time this season

there's somewhat of a vacancy with cole gone in the front 3 that we don't particularly look like filling that i'm hoping kakuta can step into