PDA

View Full Version : Fulham to sign martin jol (apparently)

Mazer Rackham
18th July '10, 04:19 AM
i am pleased, could have been a lot worse

Nicky Santoro
18th July '10, 05:47 AM
hes not as bad as peops make out

Matt91
19th July '10, 03:33 PM
I'd clap him if he came back for any team in the PL except arsenal, chelsea or WHU all of which would be unlikely anyway

The Don
19th July '10, 03:34 PM
i always liked him tbh

BIGDON
20th July '10, 11:52 AM
Martin Jol has revealed he is set to snub Fulham to stay with Dutch giants Ajax.

Former Tottenham manager Jol was expected to be named the Fulham boss this week after holding talks with the West London club about succeeding Roy Hodgson at Craven Cottage.

Jol had earlier indicated he was prepared to leave Ajax and move to Fulham because of uncertainty over the futures of a number of star players at Ajax.

However, it appears Jol has agreed to stick with Ajax after last-ditch talks with the club's hierarchy.

ghett0
20th July '10, 12:30 PM
Martin Jol has told Ajax he wants to become Fulham boss but the Dutch club are refusing to discuss a compensation package, BBC Sport understands.

Jol is said to be "excited" about joining the Premier League side and has informed them of his intention to sign.

Reports in the Netherlands claimed the 54-year-old ex-Tottenham manager had agreed to stay with Ajax in principle.

While this is not the case, Ajax are refusing to negotiate and the two clubs have reached an impasse.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/8829195.stm

nesta17
20th July '10, 01:03 PM
i am pleased, could have been a lot worse

i agree. could be a whole lot worse. they could have signed eriksson or some shit

Jazz
22nd July '10, 11:13 AM
jus told ssn they he's not joinin fulham. back 2 square 1 for them now

Tony Starks
22nd July '10, 11:41 AM
Lol

'nuum general
22nd July '10, 12:40 PM
be interesting to see who they end up with

Eagle
26th July '10, 11:34 AM
lol jol

BMJ >>>>>

Mazer Rackham
26th July '10, 11:38 AM
we got trolled

BIGDON
29th July '10, 12:20 PM
Fulham have told Sky Sports News they expect to appoint a new boss within the next 24 to 48 hours, with Mark Hughes favourite for the post.